Gastritis is a fairly common disease that affects the mucous membrane of the stomach wall. The ailment is always manifested by soreness and other unpleasant symptoms. Pathology needs timely diagnosis and quality treatment, which will help to eliminate clinical manifestations. As a rule, patients are more often diagnosed with gastritis with high acidity, symptoms and treatment, the diet has certain nuances that you need to know about.
- Briefly about the disease and its varieties
- The main causes of gastritis development
- Symptoms of gastritis with high acidity
- Gastritis - treatment with medicines
- Treatment with folk remedies
- Herbs normalize acidity
- Vegetable juices
- Honey solution
- Diet with gastritis with high acidity
Symptoms of gastritis in adults and its treatment Which doctor treats gastritis, to whom to turn? How to treat gastritis with sea buckthorn oil Erosive gastritis: symptoms, treatment, diet and folk remedies Atrophic gastritis and its symptoms, causes and treatment
Briefly about the disease and its varieties
The disease, in which the inflammatory process of the gastric mucosa occurs, is called gastritis. In one version of the disease, the acidity of the gastric juice is increased, while the other is lowered or remains within normal limits. Pathology always leads to symptoms that worsen the general condition of a person.
With gastritis with increased acidity of the stomach, the production of hydrochloric acid increases and the acidity of the gastric juice increases. This process disrupts the normal functioning of the digestive system and requires medication. Doctors distinguish several main types of disease, which differ for reasons that trigger this violation.
Among the main types of doctor are:
- Fundamental gastritis (A), is caused by hereditary predisposition;
- antral gastritis (B), provokes Helicobacter pylori infection, which affects the internal walls of the gastrointestinal tract;
- gastritis of type C, is provoked by various chemical influences, for example, alcoholic beverages, medicinal preparations or organic products;
- gastritis, which provoked the ailments of the duodenum or gallbladder. With certain diseases, the coordinated work of the muscles of different parts of the gastrointestinal tract is disrupted. At the same time, bile from the duodenum can be introduced into the stomach, which causes irritation of the pyloric section and can cause gastritis.
Gastritis can pass by itself. However, much more often this disease needs quality therapy. If you give up the timely treatment, then the pathology will gradually develop. Over time, the disease will become chronic, provoke the development of stomach ulcers and, possibly, malignant neoplasm. At the first signs of the disease, it is necessary to urgently consult a doctor to get recommendations and eliminate the symptoms of the disease.
The main causes of gastritis development
The increased acidity in the stomach is provoked by a variety of causes. This indicator can be influenced by both external and internal factors. Among the most common underlying causes of the development of pathology, doctors identify the following:
- eating too cold or hot food;
- frequent overeating;
- abuse of dishes that irritate the mucous walls of the stomach (acute, spicy or fatty);
- bad habits (smoking, excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages);
- uncontrolled consumption of medications;
- harmful working conditions;
- infections and parasites;
- incorrect metabolism;
- problems in the endocrine system.
Important! If gastritis is accompanied by an elevated level of hydrochloric acid, then it is important to establish the root causes of the disease when examining. Thanks to these data, the doctor will select the appropriate treatment, which will allow to restore the patient's health more quickly.
Symptoms of gastritis with high acidity
Elevated levels of hydrochloric acid in the gastrointestinal tract provoke quite unpleasant symptoms, which worsen the quality of human life. It is worth to be attentive to your health and listen to the signals of the body. As a rule, in children and adults gastritis occurs with pronounced clinical manifestations:
- dull aching pain in the hypochondrium;
- heartburn is the main symptom of the disease;
- unpleasant belch with a sour taste;
- nausea, occurs during overeating or in the morning on an empty stomach;
- feeling of heaviness in the abdomen;
- increased appetite at the initial stage of the development of the disease;
- a decrease in appetite in the acute form of pathology and pain.
All of the above symptoms adversely affect the overall well-being of a person. As a rule, a person feels lethargy, insomnia, irritability, fatigue.
Important! Chronic gastritis with high acidity can occur with regular exacerbations. As a rule, they occur in the spring or autumn. However, this can happen even during consumption of harmful food.
Gastritis - treatment with medicines
How to treat inflammation in the digestive tract? Gastritis with high acidity is a serious enough disease that requires mandatory medication. Before appointing treatment, the doctor will recommend a series of tests to help establish the root cause of the pathology. This process is an important step towards achieving the main goal - the restoration of the digestive system. As soon as the causes of the disease are known, the doctor will select an individual treatment regimen.
As a rule, the therapy of gastritis is simple. It includes the following groups of medicines:
- antibiotics that will help to eliminate the pathogen of the inflammatory process (Tetracycline, Clarithromycin, Pylobact, Amoxicillin, Augmentin, Clarbac, Clacid);
- antacids can effectively reduce the level of hydrochloric acid in the body (Maalox, Gaviscon, Almagel, Fosfalugel, Tams);
- blockers, normalizing the amount of hydrochloric acid (Emanera, Lansoprazole, Protonix, Rabeprazole, Losek, Omeprazol, Ranitidine, Zantak, Gastrotsepin, Piren, Gastropin);
- enveloping preparations that protect the gastric mucosa (De-nol, Bisnol, Gastro-Norm, Tribimol);
- medicinal agents with regenerative properties (Maalox, Fosfalugel, Gaviscon, Alumag, Gasterin).
Important!All medications should be prescribed by a gastroenterologist. The specialist takes into account the individual characteristics of the patient's body and the stage of development of the disease. During therapy, the doctor can make adjustments to the treatment regimen.
Recently, more and more often doctors are trying to select patients drugs on a natural basis. A worthy place in this matter is occupied by homeopathic medicines. They should be taken longer than conventional drugs, as they slow down the work of the gastrointestinal tract. However, such treatment is absolutely harmless! As a rule, a specialist can recommend the use of such medicines:
- Arsenicum albumum effectively removes the inflammatory process and reduces the level of acidity;
- Nux motivka reduces signs of intoxication and normalizes the work of the digestive tract;
- Magnesium phosphoricum quickly relieves spasm and pain in the gastrointestinal tract;
- Argentum nitrikum reduces the level of hydrochloric acid and eliminates signs of heartburn;
- Tsinkum valerianicum successfully normalizes the activity of the nervous system.
Treatment of gastritis is a long enough process that can last for a long time. Thanks to effective medications, you can bring chronic gastritis to a long-term remission and not allow serious complications to develop.
Treatment with folk remedies
The main drug treatment is sometimes worth adding to the old folk methods of treatment. However, before using them, it is important to consult a doctor. Below are the most effective recipes of traditional medicine.
Herbs normalize acidity
A decoction based on medicinal herbs works well. For its preparation you need to take such medicinal herbs:
- mint (10 g);
- watch (5 g);
- flowers of yarrow (10 g);
- seeds of dill (10 g);
- St. John's wort (20 g).
All herbs should be well mixed. Take 2 tbsp. l. dry raw materials and pour 0.5 liters of boiling water. The broth is cooked on low heat for about 2 hours, after which it is filtered. Medicinal tea is drunk throughout the day. The course of therapy lasts 14 days.
The treatment of gastritis is well helped by potato juice. In the morning, it is necessary to clean several potatoes, grind them and squeeze out the juice. On an empty stomach, drink 100 ml of juice and lie down for 30 minutes. After 1 hour you can have a full breakfast. The course of treatment lasts 10 days.
A warm solution based on honey works well on the gastric mucosa and does not irritate it. To make a sweet drink, it takes 1 hour. l. Honey diluted in 250 ml of warm water. Cooking and taking the medicine should be three times a day on an empty stomach.
Diet with gastritis with high acidity
When gastritis is important to adhere to a correct and balanced diet. It is important to eat all dishes in the form of mashed potatoes, it is forbidden to get carried away by acidic foods and strong coffee, and it is also worth completely giving up fried, smoked, spicy and spicy dishes.
In the daily diet should be the following useful products:
- porridge (semolina, oatmeal, rice, buckwheat);
- macaroni from hard varieties;
- vegetable and milk soups;
- low-fat varieties of meat (beef, turkey, rabbit, chicken);
- fish with a small amount of fat (hake, pike, cod, pollock, pikeperch);
- bread made of wheat flour;
- vegetables (beets, cabbage, potatoes, carrots);
- non-acid fruits and berries (bananas, apples, apricots);
- milk and sour-milk products;
- vegetable and butter;
- eggs boiled soft-boiled.
Important!From the everyday menu, you should exclude spices, mineral water, fatty meats and fish, as well as fried, sour, salted and smoked dishes.
To protect the stomach from gastritis, it is necessary to eat properly and in a timely manner. If the first signs of this disease appeared, you urgently need to see a doctor. Timely treatment will help to remove severe symptoms of the disease and will not allow the development of complications.