How to save a child from a cold
Rhinitis is the most common cold problem in children. Ignore it is impossible, because the infection can spread to the throat and ears of the baby: organs connected to each other and working together. How can you help a child get rid of a cold?
- Kids do not know how to blow their nose, so regularly clean the spout of a crumb. To do this, drip 1-2 drops of salt solution on the basis of sea water in each nasal passage, then gently press the wings of the nose so that the liquid is distributed in the nasal cavity evenly. Wipe off the discharge with a napkin or remove with a special device - aspirator. Note that when washing the nozzle, the crumb should not lie - hold it vertically. Otherwise, liquid from the nose through the auditory tube will enter the ear cavity and cause inflammation - otitis media.
- Older children with a cold can use a spray based on sea water. To relieve nasal congestion, before eating or at night, bury the baby vasoconstrictive drops. Remember that you can not use them for longer than a week.
- Well facilitates breathing with a cold warming acupressure. Apply oily baby cream on the skinchildin the forehead, nose and cheekbones. With your index fingers, do circular motions at the points at the wings of the baby's nose, then under the eyes on the zygomatic arch and on the frontal tubercles. First, start gently rubbing the skin, gradually increasing friction. Finish with an easy stroking. Before you do massage the child, practice on yourself.
- Ifchildat a rhinitis a normal temperature, necessarily do or make to him hot baths for pens or legs or pinches. More often let the baby drink - with the resulting slime from the nose, the bodychildloses fluid. Cook light food - puree, vegetable soups, cereals. Chicken broth is also useful in the common cold. It contains cysteine, an amino acid that makes nasal mucus less viscous and facilitates breathing.
- Often air a roomchild. It is important to create a normal (not less than 50-60%) humidity level in the room. The humidifier can help in this. Will benefit from getting rid ofcoldand essential oils. Use one drop of lemon or eucalyptus oil on the aroma lamp.
How quickly to get rid of a cold?
Rhinitis or runny nose - inflammation of the nasal mucosa. Rhinitis can be both an independent ailment, and a symptom of many infectious and allergic diseases. The occurrence of colds contributes to hypothermia.
There are several good folk recipes for combating the common cold:
1) Mix 1 tablespoon fresh carrot juice and 1 tablespoon vegetable oil (olive or sunflower), which is pre-boiled in a water bath. Add in the mixture 1-3 drops of garlic juice. Blend the mixture daily. Bury a few drops in each nostril 3-4 times a day.
2) Brewed or fresh beet juice to dig in the nose a few drops 4-5 times a day or wash your nose 2-3 times a day with broth beets. You can add honey to the broth. Cotton swabs moistened in beetroot juice, which are inserted into the nostrils 3-4 times a day, help.
3) Mix in equal parts the Kalanchoe juice and honey. Drink with infusion of melissa or St. John's wort - it perfectly removes the stuffiness of the nose.
4) Bury aloe juice 3-5 drops in each nostril 4-5 times a day, throwing your head back and massaging when digging in the wings of the nose.
5) Mix 2 parts of honey and 1 part of mint oil (sold in pharmacies). Lubricate the nasal mucosa.
6) Mix onion, mashed into a gruel, in the ratio: with honey. Take onions and honey mixture for 1 teaspoon 3-4 times a day for 30 minutes before eating. The mixture will be more effective if you use onion juice instead of gruel.
7) Grate the beetroot on a small grater and squeeze the juice. Leave for a day in a warm place. Slightly fermented juice to dig in the nose for 3-4 drops 3 times a day.
8) A wonderful remedy for the cold is a hot foot bath with the addition of mustard (1 tablespoon of mustard powder to 7-8l. water), as well as drinking soda and salt.
9) Pour 6 dry tablespoons herb grasshopper (sold in pharmacies) 1L. water, boil for 3 minutes. Infuse, wrapped, 4 hours and strain. Apply in a warm form for irrigation of the nasal cavity with a strong rhinitis.
10) Mix in equal proportions of Kalanchoe juice and hunter's oil (sold in pharmacies). Lubricate the nasal passages with this mixture several times a day. It is good to combine with the inhalation of St. John's wort.
11) Grind the onion pulp with a glass of hot vegetable oil. Insist, wrapped, 6-8 hours, strain. With this oil, treat the nasal mucosa with a strong cold.
12) Add 50 gr. pine buds with cold water, close the lid, bring to a boil and cook over low heat for 10 minutes. Strain. Drink with a strong runny nose 5-6 times a day with honey or jam.
13) Add 10gr. crushed kidney black poplar 1 cup of boiling water. Insist 15 minutes and strain. Drink a glass 3 times a day.
14) Pour 1 tablespoon of herb peppermint, l. steep boiling water, insist, wrapped, 1 hour and strain. Take a glass of hot infusion, sweetening honey. Also rinse with this infusion of the nose.
The fastest is a handkerchief, hunger and sour drinking!
An hour and a half and runny nose will end!
!!! Goldy !!!
For the night, spread the heels with iodine and put on socks
Soak cotton wool in hozmyle and rub nostrils
Rinse one by one with a light solution of salt and water with each nostril, very effectively, I do this to the child, the doctor bluffs, and therefore he does not have a cold for more than 2 days. Do not be ill.
The Sun of Pegasus
the method is barbaric, very painful.
You plant salt (it is better to have a sea one, but the cook also will come down), about a tablespoon per liter.
and you draw salt water with your nose, and spit out, respectively, through your mouth. Horror like a shchipet, but it helps.
you can still kaporeku iodine per liter of water.
my mother-in-law, who adjusted this method to me, advised me to add a laundry soap, but I had enough salt.
You can breathe over the potatoes... but he cures quickly Polidex-Spray and IRS-19
Honey on cotton wool and in the nostril. It helps me.
grate the onion on a small grater, squeeze the juice, dilute with warm water: and the cotton wool soaked with this solution is put in each nostril, lying on its side.
It is necessary to chop off your nose with an ax and everything, since the runny nose practically does not pass, it is obtrusive and sticks, to cure the useless, that's what!
For the lazy and pampered, nobody has thought up anything better than naphthizine
there is a folk remedy-beet juice, a few drops-3-4 times a day, but no matter what means you use-for an hour or a day-a runny nose will not pass, at least 2-3 days, it is desirable to be at home, feet warm, it is advisable to wash the nose with a solution: on, a glass of warm boiled water, a few drops of iodine; at the tip of a soda knife and also salt is not very pleasant, but it is effective, before washing, the nose is well vysmarkat, and after the procedures lubricate the outer part of the nose with some fat cream.
Elena the Wise
Buy the device RINOBIM
Folk remedies for the treatment of a cold
Finely chop several cloves of purified garlic and stir in a glass of milk. Then boil this mixture and allow it to cool. Take several times a day on a teaspoonful - this will significantly soften the clinical course of the disease.
With a cold, bury 3-5 drops of menthol oil in your nose while lubricating your forehead, whiskey, nose. You can mix menthol oil with camphor and do the same procedure.
Fresh pine needles (100 g) rinse and grind, then pour 1 liter of boiling water, bring to a boil and turn off the fire. To insist 1-2 hours, strain and drink 1/2 cup 3-4 times a day, dissolving in a drink 1 tablespoon of honey. Infusion is rich in vitamin C, as well as other vitamins and trace elements. It has a bactericidal effect, accelerates recovery in case of flu, cold.
From the cold, tea with ginger and honey will help. Rub 1/4 cup of ginger on the grater, add a glass of honey and cook. In the tea, add 1/2 teaspoon of this mixture.
Mix 30 g of sea buckthorn oil, 20 g of fresh marigold juice, 15 g of melted cocoa butter, 10 g of honey, 5 g of propolis. With a cold, moisten the fleece in this compound and insert it into the nose for 20 minutes.
To cure a runny nose, it is very useful to sweat in a steam Russian bath. At the same time it is recommended to rub the sacrum with grated radish (well in half with grated horseradish) mixed with a small the amount of honey and salt, and after leaving the bath, drink 2-4 cups of decoction from the flowers of lime, elderberry or chamomile with an admixture of juice sour berries.
With a protracted runny nose, the child sew a narrow bag of linen cloth, fill it with a warm, steeply cooked millet porridge and put the pouch on the nose area so that it covers the maxillary sinuses. Keep as long as heat remains.
With a cold, dig in 3-5 drops of aloe in each nostril 4-5 times a day, throwing back your head and massaging after digging in the wings of your nose.
It is very useful to use a decoction of fresh or dried berries of strawberries or raspberries, going to bed, and this is to breathe a decoction prepared from the leaves of sage, God's tree (wormwood medicinal) and wormwood bitter.
With a cold, it is recommended to instill 2 times a day a mixture of the extract of Ledum and vegetable oil. 1 g of Ligulium extract is mixed with 9 g of vegetable oil, boil and steal this mixture in the oven for several minutes. Extract of Ledum: brew 2 teaspoons of Ledum 1 cup of boiling water, put on a light yolk, keep until you boil half the water.
Boil a glass of milk. The onion head of medium size, grate on a fine grater, pour boiling milk and stir well. Let it brew for 10 minutes, then drink warmly for half an hour.
Stir in a glass of hot milk 2 tablespoons of honey and drink during the day for 2-3 hours.
Garlic, grate on a fine grater and mix with honey in the ratio:. Take 1 tablespoon 1-2 times a day with water.
A glass of black currant berries fill with a glass of vodka, add a glass of sugar syrup and insist 30 days in a dark place, occasionally shaking. Take 1 glass a day or pour 1 tablespoon tincture into a glass of hot tea.
At the very beginning of the common cold, if it does not accompany such a disease as the flu, it is recommended to drink 1/2 cup of water with five drops of iodine.
Against a chronic cold, iodine will also help. Dissolve 6-7 drops with 2 teaspoons of boiled water and bury the mixture 2 times a day, in the morning and in the evening. In addition, during the day, you often need to inhale vapors of iodine directly from the bottle first one, then another nostril. Sea salt is also rich in iodine and has a strong antiseptic effect. It is diluted in the proportion: 1 teaspoon per 250 ml of warm water for adults and 500 ml for children.
Which advice is good. Adults fit. But the child is already scary to treat yourself.
Yes, I, too, would not give anything to the child myself, in the sense that I will not prepare medicines from the products myself, any cases will not be remembered. In pharmacies, there are harmless drugs that are approved for the treatment of children. I now stick my band-aid to clothes, it has essential oils in the composition, which help to cure a cold and remove the stuffiness of the nose. I am happy and safe and helpful.
Need help, how to rid the child of a cold?
Yes... The simplest option is not to go to the hospital with the consequences of treating the common cold:
1. Ensure optimum humidity and a relatively low temperature (19-20 degrees) in the child's room. The mucus will retreat faster, and the enlarged blood vessels will narrow, under the influence of cool air.
2. If the mucus has acquired a green / yellow color - use "Protargol" (manufactured in pharmacies).
3. If the mucus is colorless - just rinse the spout with "Aquamaris" (spray).
The simplest option is to sit the child in a bath with warm water, and drip into it (WITH SINGLE ABSENCE allergic reactions to anything listed below): 7 drops of fir oil + 5 drops of eucalyptus oil + 2-3 drops of oil lemon.
If the allergic reaction is to a lemon - it can be ruled out absolutely calmly.
And to dig in a bow juice of a beet, an onions... This simply can cause not only an allergic reaction, but also a banal burn of the nasopharyngeal mucosa.
when he sleeps to do inhalation spets. in the pharmacy any sold
try to bury his nose with onion juice, half-diluted warm water.
Try to drip the juice of red beet, 2 cap.
You can warm the legs in tolerably hot water with the addition of dry mustard. If the nose is laid, rinse with warm water and baking soda.
Handkerchief infiltrate with eucalyptus oil, it will be easier to breathe. Still advise to drip breast milk. Legs to smear with a balm a gold star (in a drugstore it is always possible to buy) and to dress warm носочки.
If you have breast milk, then drip into a spout. My daughter and I breathed over the potatoes - not a very hot pot with dry potatoes, covered with both blankets. I held, she sobbed, the runny nose passed quickly. Do not drip the beet! With a child's disability you will do! To itself try - very strong burning sensation, all mucous burn.
You can lubricate the nose with Vital oil or breastfeed, it contains substances that support immunity. And with a pear very carefully - you can cause otitis.
You buy a balm of Karavaev "VITAON" first, if there are sopelki, then just lubricate it inside. Success is guaranteed. We use it from birth to this day. We are 4 years old
to go to the doctor and do not read any huyunu
drip beet juice or carrot juice, onions + water 1 k1
warm the honey, and lubricate the bridge of the child, it helps us a lot.
Cause of the common cold?
Breastmilk is the best!
How to treat a cold at the child 2 years old? How will get rid of a cold and nasal congestion?
We do this:
1. Onions and garlic around the apartment!
2. On the neck of the aroma pendant with eucalyptus oil 1-2 drops.
3. In a nose to drip juice of an aloe. It is better expressed from the frozen leaf of the plant.
4. In the priest's candle Viferon (child) or the like. in the pharmacy will advise (morning and evening) for 5 days.
5. Sin nose for the night Dr. Mom. We also put on our feet and put on woolen socks for the night.
If there is a relief, then the candles should be brought to the can.
If there is no relief, only antibiotics will help.
LEARN ALL MY ADVICE FROM THE DROP IN THE SPACE!!! !
Rhinitis may be allergic.
Onion and garlic cut and spread out the room.
How to treat a cold in a child?
A. First aid
In all cases, a baby's nose, before starting any medication (that is, drug treatment), you should try to alleviate the child's condition by available means:
Raise the head of the bed on which the child is lying. To do this, under the shoulders of the child, you can put a pillow, so that the head and upper body of the child are located at an angle of 40-45 with respect to the body? (make sure that the child is comfortable lying in this position). Because of this sputum, formed in the nose, it will be easier to stand out and, perhaps, you will not need to use any medication.
If a newborn or a baby has a heavily sputumed nose, you can try to suck off the mucus from the nasal passages with a rubber pear or a regular syringe. In general, sputum suction is used to help children who can not blow their nose off. For the extraction of sputum, you can use a regular rubber pear with a thin enough tip or a regular syringe without a needle. Introduce the tip of a pear or syringe into the nasal passage of a child with a runny nose should be careful, so as not to injure the mucous membrane. Mucus is sucked off first from one, and then from another nasal passage. This procedure can be repeated as often as required.
AT. Do not allow the sputum to dry out!
The easiest way to put a salt solution into the baby's spout is: In the case of a cold in newborns or infants, as well as a runny nose in older children, it is important not to allow the sputum to dry in the nasal passages - it can finally upset the nasal breath. In order to prevent sputum from drying in the nasal passages, it is recommended to moisten the nasal passages with saline solution. To do this, you can use ordinary saline solution, or you can simply use a solution of common table salt in water. Saline solution is instilled in 3-4 drops in each nostril. It is desirable that at this time the child lay with his head thrown back. The first penetration of liquid into the nose can be very unpleasant to cause coughing, sneezing or even the urge to vomit. However, after several instillation procedures, this sensitivity of the nasal mucosa and pharynx disappears. The procedure can be repeated every 30 to 60 minutes. It is important to ensure that phlegm in the nose is not withered. The saline solution helps to liquefy sputum and makes it easier for the baby to get a nose out of the nose.
Instead of saline solution, some experts recommend using oily liquids, for example, an oil solution of vitamin A or vitamin E, which can be purchased at a pharmacy. Such liquids not only prevent the drying of sputum, but also moisturize the nasal mucosa, relieve irritation, exert a regenerating effect.
Broom and drip the aloe. The nose will pass well, the sensations are not pleasant, but the effect is worth it. Better than any drops.
Go to the pediatrician, he will write you a prescription and put the diagnosis.
descend or go to the otholorologist. do not become self-medicated, this can lead to complications.
Do not take self-medication and no aloe, as you are advised not to drip. The baby is very small, and aloe can cause Quincke's swelling in general. Voobshchem to the doctor.
Comrades, parents! Tell me how to save a two-year-old child from a cold.
It is necessary to go to the LOR, he and prisovetuet, because now so much stredstv from the common cold! Someone helps something, but some do not. Here to my children, except for all these vasoconstrictors helped IRS-19. Forms local immunity.
Well, as usual - with aquamaris or saline wash your nose - blow your nose or get rid of snot and drip something, adrianol for example
hard question! my 3 years old, too, we are fighting this problem ...
Grippferon! on the basis of interferon!
We have the same problem. And you turned to LOR? We were given adenoids 1 st. We wrote out a bunch of drugs - nothing helps for a long time. Weeks two and then all over again. If you do not have adenoids, then it's easier for you. If a course of washing, physical therapy is taken, we still usually get a polydext of the spray (this is an antibiotic) in the nose to squirt. And as a rule should pass. Get well.
the runny nose can be and from an allergy, so do not do self-medication, it's not necessarily catarrhal
Personal Cabinet Removed
Squeeze the juice of the leaf Kalonkhoi (house plant in the likeness of aloe), drip a few drops in the nose, the baby swims and then drips the medicine, for example, Baby nazol
warm your feet, do not overcool and do not keep warm, dampness is for young children a cold at once, drink more water, vitamin C-oranges, tangerines, potatoes, etc., walk more often, oxygen raises the hemoglobin-immunity of the child, brew tincture of chamomile-for colds drink with a spoon of honey and limochikom as tea.
How to get rid of a child's cold 2 years forever?
Does the child always have a runny nose? I doubt, the common cold is most often a symptomatic manifestation, it often happens against the background of a cold, a viral infection or a flu. In such cases, we wash the nose with seawater, to remove puffiness, spray Rinomaris sprays, there is still seawater in the composition, the spray permanently removes puffiness, normalizes the mucus secretion. Also, the doctor can prescribe additional treatment if there are clear signs of joining a bacterial infection. The rhinitis still can be allergic, in such cases appoint or nominate antihistamine preparations and sprays, and also an exception of an allergen from an environment of the child. Coryza can also be on the background of an increase in adenoids, treated just like viral. And so that the runny nose does not appear any more and the child is less likely to get sick, try to pay attention to prevention, this will help the baby to be more resistant to viral infections.
in any way, although I lie, I need it, but this article
From the platform 9 3/4 the train departs, sit down and drive to an oblique alley, there you will find a bench with potions, ask, they should help.
Do you understand what you asked yourself?