Cough and fever: types and causes
These are the first symptoms of most diseases and especially acute respiratory infections (acute respiratory viral infections). Cough and high temperature indicate that the inflammation begins. And often it occurs in the upper respiratory tract - oropharynx, nose, nasopharynx and lower - bronchi, lungs, larynx, trachea. The occurrence of a cough caused may be for another reason, for example, inflammation of the paranasal sinuses, nose, or the presence of adenoids. Although in fact there are a lot of reasons: allergic cough, bronchial asthma, SARS, pertussis, tracheitis, false croup and much more. Cough and fever, the types and causes of diseases with such symptoms are the topic of this article.Yandex. Direct
|What to take whenARVI? Ergoferon - everything you need to treat influenza andARVIin one tablet! The scheme of reception. Instructionergoferon.ruAdres and phone There are contraindications. Talk to your doctor. Hide Ad|
|How to increase immunitychild? Derinat drops - strengthening antiviral protection forchildrensince birth! Treatment of influenza and colds Strengthening immunity From the 1 st day of lifederinat.ru. Address and telephone There are contraindications. Talk to your doctor. Hide Ad|
Cough and fever - is it worth worrying about?
If suddenly a cough suddenly appeared, it may be a signal to the fact that a foreign body has entered the bronchi or trachea, that can be dangerous enough for health and life and immediate intervention of a medical assistance. Cough can also appear not only with respiratory disease, but also with cardiovascular disease or a violation of the gastrointestinal tract. The cause of this kind of coughing can be the presence of tobacco smoke or a huge amount of harmful substances that live in the air. This type of cough usually occurs, without any symptoms of a viral infection - weakness, fever, a cold.
Types of cough
There is a classification of cough:
1. An acute cough that lasts up to three weeks and a cough chronic lasting more than three weeks occurs within a year several times and proceeds without other symptoms of an infectious disease;
2. Dry cough "unproductive" and wet cough "productive."
Cough is an infection, how does it happen? Cough is a protective movement, the purpose of which is to purify the respiratory tract from various irritating factors: dust, mucus, foreign bodies, smoke, etc. Cough is considered "productive" if the phlegm is cleared, "dry" without coughing is considered "unproductive" cough.
It happens that a strong and prolonged coughing to the child does not interfere. Cough infection can be accompanied by a lack of appetite, a violation of breathing, and often an increase in temperature.
Causes of cough may not be contagious - an alien body in the airways, asthma and infectious.
Cough and fever is not a joke and can be very dangerous. In any case, it is necessary to see the doctor. The doctor will determine the cause of the occurrence. It is possible that he will even redirect to other specialists like - a cardiologist, an allergist, an otolaryngologist and others.
Cough and high fever - treatment of colds
The cough treatment can be varied as well as the cough itself. All medicines can be divided into 3 groups:
1. Preparations - mukalitiki thinning phlegm;
2. Expectorants - strengthening cough;
Cough and high fever in children
In children, the most frequent cause of cough is a viral infection of the respiratory upper or lower tracts and hypothermia. Subcooling can lead to diseases of the throat and nose. Infection affects lower - the larynx, bronchioles, epiglottis, trachea, bronchi and lungs.
Any, parallel disease, causes coughing of varying degrees of danger to health and varying intensity.
The lower the airway is affected, the more severe the disease. When hypothermia inflames ring of tonsils, posterior pharyngeal wall and mucous membrane of the nasal cavity. Mucus as a result drains from the nasal cavity into the larynx and irritates it, which causes a cough, and its purpose - removal from the trachea and larynx of an undesirable substance - bacteria, microbes and surrounding infected mucus.
Therefore, doctors believe that in this case, cough does not perform much, not little - a protective function. So, antitussive medications are prescribed only if the cough is "unproductive" is very strong and disturbs sleep, making breathing difficult.
When you cough and runny nose, if the well-being is satisfactory you can attend the school, and the adult work, but at the same time it is necessary to temporarily give up lessons in physical education, exercise and other physical loads. Also, hypothermia should be avoided, because it contributes to the aggravation of the disease. And small children of preschool age are not required to go to kindergarten.
Cough and high fever: prevention of colds
In order to avoid cough, several preventive measures should be observed - tempering, strengthening immunity, not smoking especially in presence of the child, follow what eats eat and what the child plays with, as any small detail due to getting into the trachea or bronchi can be dangerous. Avoid direct contact with allergens. Cough infection
Infectious cough and temperature - causes of the disease:
1. viral infection or chilling of the respiratory tract;
2. false cereals;
3. inflammation of the larynx, trachea, epiglottis;
4. bronchitis - inflammation of the bronchi;
5. bronchiolitis - inflammation of bronchioles;
6. pneumonia - pneumonia;
7. whooping cough.
Other Causes of Cough and High Temperature
Another cause of coughing can be inflammation - nose, pharynx, paranasal sinuses (ENT), the presence of adenoids. Cough is also one of the important signs of bronchial asthma. Cough with this disease can be in the form of attacks of suffocation. Suddenly, arose cough can also be a signal about the foreign body getting into the bronchi and trachea, which is a serious threat to life for both the child and the adult and requires immediate interference. Cough can also be caused by diseases that are not associated with the respiratory system. For example, it can occur in children with pathology of the gastrointestinal tract or heart defects.
The cause of cough development can be a high concentration of harmful substances in the air - the presence of tobacco smoke, gas contamination, as well as overheated and too dry air in the room. Among the rare causes of coughing is a reflex psychogenic cough, which appears as pricker plugs in the ears and inflammation of the middle ear. it flows without high temperature.
Danger of cough and high fever
The impact of any factor, both non-infectious and infectious, on the mucous membranes of the respiratory tract causes the child acute inflammation. So, there can be a cough and a high fever. This significantly increases the number of cells that produce sputum and the area of their spread. The quantity and viscosity of phlegm increases, which in turn causes a malfunction in the mobility of the mucus, as well as the difficulty in secreting it. And as a result of high temperature, a cough, whose role in purifying the respiratory tract from what is accumulating in them, does not develop. Inflammation of the mucous respiratory tract is always accompanied by a decrease in the function of the bronchi, and then of the lungs. After that, the body of a sick child simply does not get enough oxygen, and this leads to a disruption in metabolic processes and the appearance of malaise and temperature. Immunological protection of DP is reduced, and this is fraught with a protracted inflammatory process and contributes to its chronicization.
How to cure a cough, is there a temperature?
Cough is a manifestation of many diseases. Cough can occur with colds, bronchitis, tracheitis, pleurisy, pneumonia and other lung diseases. First of all, you need to treat the underlying disease, but at the same time, it can be facilitated by using cough remedies.
Traditional methods of cough treatment:
1) Grind 500 gr. peeled onions, add 2 tablespoons of honey, 400 gr. sugar and cook over low heat in 1L. water for 3 hours. Then cool and drain. Store in a tightly closed container in the refrigerator. Take a mixture of warm 1 tablespoon 4-5 times a day with a strong cough.
2) From the cough is useful to eat onions, toasted in butter and mixed with honey.
3) Mix in equal parts the purified hazelnuts and honey. Take 1 teaspoonful 5-6 times a day with warm milk.
4) Mix honey and horseradish juice in the ratio:. Take small portions throughout the day with a cup of tea. To drink for the whole day 2-3 cups of this infusion.
5) Wipe the ripe bananas through a sieve and put them in a pan with hot water at the rate of 2 bananas per 1 glass of water with sugar. Warm up and drink this mixture when coughing.
6) When coughing, cut into small cubes a black radish and put it in a saucepan, sprinkling with sugar. Bake in the oven for 2 hours. Strain and drain the liquid into a bottle. Drink 2 teaspoons 3-4 times a day and at night before going to bed.
7) When treating a cough, the healer Vanga advised to cook 1 potato, 1 onion, 1 apple in 1l. water. Cook until the water is less than half. This broth drink 1 teaspoon 3 times a day.
8) Fresh cabbage juice with sugar is useful as an expectorant for coughing. A decoction of cabbage with honey works well.
9) With a prolonged cough, mix 300gr. honey and 1kg. crushed aloe leaves, pour the mixture, l. water and bring to a boil. Keep on low heat for 2 hours, stirring. To cool. Keep in the refrigerator for no more than a month. Take 1 tablespoon 3 times daily before meals.
10) Juice from aloe leaves mixed in equal proportions with warm honey and butter. Take 1 teaspoon 4 times daily before meals with a strong cough.
An increased body temperature of over 37 degrees is a protective reaction of the body to many diseases. At a temperature, the metabolism increases, speeding up the formation of antibodies that fight infection. Viral infection can sometimes lead to a drop in temperature, but it often increases it - sometimes even up to 4, degrees. The causes of persistently high fever may be viral and bacterial infections: colds, tonsillitis, flu, acute otitis media, pneumonia and others.
Traditional methods of treatment: Moderately high temperature, well tolerated by patients, should not be reduced with the help of medicines. In cases of severe fever, as well as with respiratory failure, exhausting diseases, antipyretic agents are used - aspirin, amidopyrine. Treatment should be directed to the underlying disease.
Unconventional and folk methods of treatment:
1) Mix evenly the honey, grated on a shallow grater onion and mashed apples. The resulting mixture is taken 1 tablespoon 3 times a day, as an antipyretic.
2) Grind 1 onion. Pour it, l. hot water, insist, wrapped, night, strain and drink during the day, 5 glasses 3-4 times a day for 20 minutes before meals at a temperature and headache.
3) Fresh berries and jam from honeysuckle are used as antipyretic and antipyretic agents.
4) The forest raspberry is an excellent antipyretic agent. Brew as a tea 2 tablespoons of dried berries raspberries 1 cup boiling water, drink for 1 time. You can drink tea with jam from raspberries.
5) Berries of strawberries reduce fever well.
6) Grate on a large grater 2 raw potatoes. In the resulting mass, pour 1 tablespoon of vinegar and lay it on a clean cloth or gauze, folded in several layers. The fabric should be wide enough for wrapping the mashed potatoes. Put the compress on your forehead, and
At night on the chest make an iodine mesh.
It is best to drink warm beer or warm red wine. And on the bed.
radish with honey is a very good remedy. and so... in any pharmacy you can find so much ...
Contact the website medpomosh.medictut.ru/ Call back and consult for free!
Age of the patient? How many days are ill? Were there a doctor?
Ambrogen - Pts quickly helps
How to treat a cold?
The most important rule - do not interfere with your body! Believe me, he knows perfectly well how to cope with ARI.
Of course, an increase in body temperature, coughing, runny nose, lack of appetite is still a pleasure, but it is with the help of them that our body fights against disease.
Therefore, if you catch a cold, you should NOT:
To bring down the temperature (if it does not rise above 38-3,);
Take vasoconstrictive drops against the common cold;
Drink drugs that depress cough.
Why do you need to do this, and not otherwise?
With an increase in body temperature, our body produces interferon, a special protein that is equally good against bacteria and against viruses. Moreover, the higher the temperature - the more interferon. They brought down the temperature, as soon as she managed to get up - interferon was not developed enough. You'll get sick much longer until the immune system finds other ways to confront the infection.
Do not overdo it. If the mark on the thermometer has risen to 38, or if you feel very bad and at 3, - lower the temperature.
How to reduce body temperature?
Drink more. Everyone knows: the temperature will drop, as soon as you sweat thoroughly, and abundant drink helps to sweating. As beverages, decoctions of herbs, various compotes and fruit drinks are suitable, and the most common water is that they are neither cold nor too hot. The closer the temperature of the drink to body temperature, the better - it will act quickly.
The best sudorific effect has a decoction of raspberries. Honey is also good, especially lime. Dissolve a tablespoon of honey in a glass of tea or milk and go to bed, taking cover in a warmer way - waking up the next morning, you do not remember the cold. Only, before using sweatshops, make sure that the body has something to sweat: drink the same compote or mors. By the way, a wonderful anti-inflammatory and antipyretic effect has a cranberry fruit juice.
The temperature decreases and when warming the inhaled air, so make sure that the room was cool and fresh. Dress warmly and open the window, - believe me, you will almost instantly feel relief.
If the fever does not subside, take the paracetamol tablet, but remember that the effect will be lower if you drink enough fluids or if the room is too warm.
Runny nose with colds
Runny nose, another way to fight the body cold. A symptom is usually a viral disease, so with an ordinary cold it may not be. Rhinitis prevents the infection from penetrating further - into the throat, into the lungs, and the mucus itself contains special antiviral substances.
They say that the treated cold runs through the week, and not the treated one in seven days. Therefore, since you have managed to catch a cold, it is now important not to allow the mucus to dry out. For the hydration of the nasal passages, various physiological solutions (drops of Aquamaris, Salin and others) are perfectly suited, and ordinary boiled water with a small addition of salt will do. Other treatment options for the common cold are sea buckthorn or dog rose oil, menthol oil or pinosol. From folk remedies - onion juice, diluted with boiled water in the following proportions:.
All! Vasoconstrictive drops (Nazivin, Sanorin, Nazol) should not be used. In the end, they only worsen the matter. The rhinitis will pass by itself.
With a cold, mucus accumulates not only in the nose, but also in the lungs. This mucus (then called phlegm) is removed with the help of a cough.
Cough and cold
As with the common cold, do not allow the sputum to dry out. If the doctor has not appointed, do not take any cough medicine (for example, broncholithin). With dry cough at the beginning of the disease mucolytics are effective, increasing the amount of sputum and diluting it (pectusin, licorice syrup and others). And when the cough became wet, expectorants (mucaltin, bromhexine, ambroben). Do not forget to drink more warm liquids.
Man - you are Peace, you are Eternity.
Before epidemics for two months you need to drink Echinacea, always strengthen immunity, no virus is not terrible. The family let the nasopharynx handle colloidal silver and strengthens the immune system.
Only not chemistry. Do not stop the process of cleansing, do not interfere with the immune system to cleanse the body. Ample warm drink with lemon, cowberry, 2 liters of clean, warm, structured water. The temperature is reduced by water. Medicines can not be reduced. The organism is autopilot, the processes in the body are regular. Treat throat with colloidal silver.
Tea with echinocice, licorice. Sorbents-protection of the kidneys from intoxication
1т энсорал, any other sorbents.
To be strong, it is enough to clear and strengthen immunity regularly.
The body needs to be cleaned 2 times a year from poisons and toxins. Then, to strengthen immunity, there is a unique product modeling immunity Molozevo, Shark liver fat, Bark of ant tree. Mega acidophilus-friendly
The organism fights, immunity takes out foreign cells of the virus, bacteria through excretory systems body, through the skin-sweat, through the nose-flowing lymph, the intoxication is removed, it is impossible to reduce temperature. If the heat is wiped away with diluted table vinegar. The body is dehydrated by cleansing. You can not drink, there can be convulsions, this is when the neurons of the brain die. But we must not eat without hindering the processes of purification. You can berry, smash in blendor, energy products-microhydrin, co-enzyme Q10, the process of purification will be faster.
Seaweed helps strengthen your immune system. The active ingredient of UMI is fucoidan, which is a constituent of brown algae.
And Prospanus helps me the best. After it I can clear my throat though normally. Cough takes less than a week. The syrup is natural and it can even be given to the children. There is no alcohol, sugar and dyes.
How to treat a cough at a temperature
Cough in combination with high fever is one of the most unpleasant symptoms of a cold. Especially unpleasant is a dry cough. He gives a lot of worry to the patient at night. Fortunately, there are many methods to improve your condition. However, first and foremost, you need to visit a doctor.
- With a dry and painful cough, you can alleviate your condition with the help of medicines. They contribute to easy sputum discharge, suppress cough reflexes. A good effect is the sage lollipops, "Libexin etc. With viscous sputum, drugs prescribed that dilute it are "Lazolvan "Bromhexine". They not only relieve inflammation in the throat, but also eliminate spasms in the bronchi.
- Treatment with antibiotics is prescribed when it is necessary to suppress the activity of pathogenic microorganisms. For example, with bronchitis, pneumonia.
- Before prescribing an antibiotic, the doctor should take a sputum examination, and also establish sensitivity to the components of the medication. You can cure cough with antibiotics in a short time, but their thoughtless use can cause other diseases.
- Coughing is the consequence of a malfunction in the respiratory system, so treatment can begin with inhalations. Breathe over a hot solution of iodine and soda. A glass of water takes two drops of iodine, a teaspoon of soda. Iodine destroys bacteria, soda liquefies phlegm and facilitates breathing. This procedure is best done before bedtime for ten minutes.
- For inhalations, you can use a variety of herbs. The most effective are calendula, sage and thyme. Bring water from the grass to a boil and breathe on your health. An excellent remedy, used for the same purpose from time immemorial, is boiled potatoes in the skin. Also, when coughing, you can use mustard plasters, cans, medical cakes.
- Methods to combat coughing should be alternated: for example, today put mustard plasters, and tomorrow - banks. In combination with inhalations, a good and lasting effect is achieved. Drink more fluids. Better than the herbs that were used as inhalants.
- A wonderful remedy for coughing is a black radish with honey. Squeeze out the radish juice and mix it with honey. Take a teaspoon twice a day. This medicine not only saves cough, but also eliminates the throatiness. However, it is necessary to pay attention to the fact that the radish has a number of contraindications. It can not be taken to patients with heart, liver, kidney problems, and stomach ulcers.
- No less effective against cough is carrots, boiled in milk with the addition of honey and butter. Also brewed figs. A few berries pour a glass of milk and bring to a boil. When the drug is fed, you can start treatment.
What to do if the child has a cough and a temperature of 37-38High fever in a child and cough are symptoms of various diseases, most often this is a consequence of respiratory viral infection, influenza, SARS. First, children have a temperature of 37 to 38.5 degrees, then a runny nose may appear, and a little sore throat. After the child is already on recovery, begins to actively move and he has a cough. In this situation, you need to urgently turn to a pediatrician, such a symptomatology can talk about the inflammatory process in the larynx, bronchi, trachea, lungs.
Causes of fever 37-38 and cough in a child
Most often, the symptoms speak of a cold, a viral infection, can also accompany diseases such as rhinitis, laryngitis, pharyngitis, tracheitis, bronchitis and pneumonia. Depending on the disease and its complexity, the doctor decides whether to take antibiotics or not
Methods of cough treatment in a child with a temperature
If children have a respiratory viral infection, do not need to use a large number of medications, The immune system must itself overcome it, if you begin to stuff the child with antibiotics, the disease only aggravated. Coryza and cough are symptoms that help the child fight the virus.
When the child rises to 3 degrees, not higher, it can not be knocked down, this indicates that the body produces special substances to fight the disease. Give the child as much warm drink as possible, if high, then you need to use antipyretic drugs and drink something sour. So not only can you lower the heat, but also relieve cough.
If a child flies without a problem, make him do it as often as possible, is forbidden use handkerchiefs, so the runny nose only worsen, for this purpose you need to buy napkins, which immediately throwing away.
In cases where the child is still small, it is impossible to blow his nose, you need to wash your nose with the help of "Aquamaris "Salina "Humera."
Cough is treated depending on its kind and the cause that caused it. If the child normally clears throat, you do not need to specially drink various medications, this way the body cleanses. When a child is disturbed by a dry persistent cough, you need to drink as warm as possible, therapists prescribe Sinecod, which helps to eliminate dryness, dilutes sputum, additional mucolytics are not recommended accept.
Pay attention, often mothers like to use expectorants, they can further aggravate the disease. Because of Mukoltin, Alteika often vomits.
An important role in temperature and coughing is played by the child's diet, it should be easily absorbed, if the child refuses food, do not scold him, it is better that he drinks more. Some doctors say that the food even more burdens the child's body, he does not have enough energy to fight the disease.
A small child who has not yet turned one year old at a temperature and a cough should be carried in his arms, constantly massage the back, breast, so you can help him get the phlegm. With a cold, you need to wash your baby's nose, then bury your nose with "Nazivin "Vibrocilum etc. To take a great interest in drops is not recommended, it sosudosuzhivayuschie drugs, can lead to the fact that the child will be taken to the intensive care unit, often because of drops in children, the temperature drops sharply body.
An important role is played by psychological support of parents, do not panic, sit and cry over the child, you should be in a good mood, charge them and the child. The psychological atmosphere in the family plays an important role in the treatment of the child. Within a week the child can return to the usual way of life.
It is important to turn to the doctor in time, if the child is less than six months old, the child does not drink well, he is worried about constant vomiting
It is important at home to help the child cope with the cough and temperature:
1. If you need to knock down the heat.
2. To force a child to drink to protect him from the loss of body fluids.
3. To watch how the child is behaving, feels.
Cough and fever - cold or flu symptoms?
It is necessary to be able to distinguish between two diseases. A cold refers to an infection that can develop within two days. With her greatly inflamed and pershit voice, then lays the nose, there is a runny nose, the child coughs, the head hurts, some are accompanied by sore throat. Catarrh disease can easily catch a child in a kindergarten, school, public place, it often ill. It is dangerous for small children, they have complications on their ears, otitis occurs. Adults are ill not so often, no more than 4 times a year, most often in late autumn and winter.
Influenza in a child is difficult, although the symptoms are a bit like a cold. Influenza is constantly accompanied by high fever up to 40 degrees, muscle pain, trembling. The disease lasts a long time.
Danger of fever and cough in the child
It is important to turn to the doctor in time, if the temperature is high, more than 38 degrees, the child is troubled by the pain in the chest, the disease does not pass within a week.
Colds are always accompanied by such diseases:
1. Sinusitis, when the nasal cavity becomes inflamed.
2. Laryngitis, because of an infectious disease in the larynx, the child is difficult to talk.
3. Tonsillitis, when the tonsils are inflamed.
4. Because of pneumonia, bronchitis, when the infection affects the pulmonary system.
So, cough and temperature of 37-38 degrees can be a symptom of the common cold, the virus, which is not dangerous to health, but also a serious inflammatory process in the body. Often a strong cough with such a temperature accompanies the disease - pneumonia, it can not be started in any case, the child can die. Especially dangerous are such symptoms for small children, you need to constantly monitor their body temperature, help them to clear their throats, they have not developed a reflex - cough.
What if the temperature is 37, cough and runny nose?
Condition of discomfort, temperature 37, cough, runny nose - signs of chronic pharyngitis. The patient experiences malaise, weakness, headache, fatigue. Constant discharge from the nasal cavity is observed.
What does the temperature say 37 ° C?
The temperature of 37 ° C is subfebrile, it can be caused by a number of diseases, which doctors sometimes find difficult to diagnose. This symptom involves the passage of numerous procedures, the delivery of various tests.The cause is often an infection, but a non-infectious nature of the problem is possible.The disease is associated, for example, with an excess of hormones in the body, vegetovascular dystonia, individual intolerance to humans of certain components. Pathologies with an increase in temperature to 37 ° C (but not higher) can be rhinitis, sinusitis, bronchitis, sinusitis, tuberculosis, prostatitis, tonsillitis.
What does cough signal?If the temperature is subfebrile, there is a cough, difficulty in swallowing, it may be a rhinitis, chronic rhinitis, pharyngitis or tonsillitis. Similar symptoms and diseases lead to complications: hearing loss, rheumatism, renal inflammation, purulent pathological processes in the larynx, cardiovascular diseases. Often cough accompanied by a common cold. In this case, the problem is not with the heart. It is more reasonable to consult a doctor and undergo a comprehensive examination.
Often, the temperature and cough is accompanied by pain when swallowing, which is observed when inhaling dirty smoke, air, inflamed adenoids, sinusitis, rhinitis, side effects from taking medications, with gastroesophageal reflex. Mucous membrane can inflame the lack of vitamins in the human body. Cough and temperature are observed with periodontitis, serious problems with teeth and gums.
Also to such symptoms lead cervical osteochondrosis, neuralgia of the pharynx, larynx. Inhalation of cold air, chemical components, mechanical trauma to the pharynx lead to inflammation, coughing and fever.
The larynx can be affected by a fungus, infectious mononucleosis, in which the throat inflames, tumor processes begin to develop, covering all the larger areas, passing to internal organs. If there is a strong cough, runny nose, lacrimation, it is most likely the results of a long course of hormonal treatment, chemotherapy, blood disease or diabetes.
Should I go to the doctor with these symptoms?
Often, when you call an ambulance at a temperature of 37 ° C and a minor cough, you can hear a failure. Doctors do not always respond to these symptoms for an emergency call, offer to take aspirin with paracetamol, hot drink and wait for several hours. Indeed, the timely elimination of ailments with the help of home remedies sometimes helps, the cold quickly passes.
Can be observed:
- stable temperature of 37 ° C for 3 days or more;
- allocation of green, bloody sputum;
- difficulty in swallowing, loss of appetite;
- severe coughing, wheezing;
- dyspnea with lacrimation;
- pain when swallowing, in the ears;
- when coughing pain is given to the chest, lungs.
With these growing symptoms, you can no longer hesitate. The painful condition depends on the duration of these symptoms.
As a rule, the disease begins with an acute form, as a result of the penetration of a foreign body into the respiratory tract develop acute respiratory disease, influenza, measles. In the absence of treatment, the disease with a duration of more than 2 weeks acquires a protracted character. It already speaks about more serious pathologies, that is development of a sinusitis, whooping cough, adenoides.
If the periods of incidence are long, last more than 2 weeks and are repeated, then their character is recurrent. In chronic form, the symptoms become permanent, intensifying and dying away in periods.
The chronic course of the disease is often accompanied by a dry, prolonged cough, runny nose, and the temperature may be completely absent.
How to eliminate these symptoms?At a temperature, a cough with a duration of more than 1 week, it is necessary to see the doctor, so that he prescribes treatment.
More safe means are considered moisturizing aerosols with sea water: Akvalor, Physiomer, Aquamaris. Dolphin is used for nasal procedures. The nose cavity during disinfection is disinfected, perfectly cleansed. There should not be a drop in the ears, you do not need to tip your head back.
To release different pathogens from the nasal passages, antiviral, vasoconstrictive agents are prescribed. When coughing, the bronchi, the light licorice root, ATSTS, Mukaltin will be well cleared.
How to get rid of the symptoms of babies?
When the first symptoms appear, the babies become restless and whiny. To ease the condition, to allow breathing the spout freely in simple ways:
- In both nostrils, drip 4 drops (not more) of Kalanchoe, the child himself sneezes, the spout clears.
- You can drip into both nostrils one drop of Vital or milk jelly.
- Conduct a massage of the wings of the nose.
- To reduce swelling and disinfection, prepare a solution of sea salt (1 h. l. for a glass of water). If there is no salt, you can take soda, after instillation from the pipette, you must immediately attach the baby to the chest.
- Bury the beet juice in the nostrils, diluted with water (:). If the inflamed mucosa can be slightly burned, apply the remedy neatly.
- Dilute carrot juice with water (:), dig in a few drops 3-4 times a day.
- Rinse the nose with saline once for each hour, suck off the snot with a suction pump, lubricate the nose with peach oil.
- You can wash your nose with a solution of chamomile, after digesting Dioxide, which does not irritate the mucous membrane.
- For oral administration, prepare a decoction of chamomile (1 h. L.), rose hips (3 hours. l.), nettles (1 h. L.), St. John's Wort (1 hour. l.), insist in a thermos and drink on a teaspoon 3-4 times a day.
- Mustard mixture will help with coughing. Take 1 tbsp. spoon honey, mustard, sunflower oil and flour. Bring to a boil, grease the composition with gauze and attach to the back and chest (the other side of the gauze, and not the mixture itself), over wrap with a towel, you can leave for the night.
- To soften the cough, prepare the juice from the chopped onion, covered with sugar, to give the kids a real solution.
Older children are recommended inhalation over the brewed herbs of chamomile, fennel, althea root. Lubricate the chest, the back can be balm "Dr. Theiss Vitaion.
For the prevention of the appearance of the first symptoms you need to take vitamin C, which can quickly clear the nose of bacterial viruses, shorten the course of the disease.
Always good cranberry, orange, grapefruit juices and fruit drinks.
When the temperature rises, the fluid intake should be increased. With ineffective treatment at home for several days, it's best to consult a therapist. It will help to cure cough, temperature and a cold..
Only timely treatment gives quick and positive results. Inflammation, which often manifests itself with a rise in temperature, quickly spreads inside the body, affects nearby organs, the flow becomes prolonged, the disease becomes protracted. Do not delay the trip to the doctor, especially if there are symptoms in young children, you need to insist on examination, perform all prescribed procedures, do tests and listen to recommendations.
The child has a high fever cough / How to knock down the temperature with folk remedies
It's time to fall and winter - add to all the hassle, "give" the temperature. cough, runny nose... Catch a virus at this time of year is not difficult - rather the opposite. So we get help from pharmacies, then buy antipyretic drugs, then from cough, then from the cold. Although the temperature is a natural reaction of the body to the virus - producing interferon, the body develops immunity against this virus. And is it worth while getting involved in medicine, chemistry? Maybe it's better to find out: how to knock down the temperature by folk remedies, if the child has a high fever cough. So to knock down the temperature is not at all difficult, but most importantly it is safe and cheap.
What if the child has cough and fever?
Immediately it is worthwhile to call the doctor on the house so that he will examine the baby and prescribe the necessary preparations. Self-medication in this case may be unsafe.
The appearance of a cough to some extent seems to be a slight increase in temperature, since both are considered a manifestation of the protective function of the body. Therefore, if your child has only a little fever, then it should not be knocked down in any case. It's the same with a cough: sometimes there are situations when it is caused by the protective mechanism of the body and, therefore, it is not necessary to treat it.
If the child has a fever, then most likely it is caused by an airway disease. Before you start treatment, you should definitely take your baby to a therapist and find out the true cause of the illness.
Most often, cough and temperature are caused by 2 reasons:
1. colds (ARI);
2. acute bronchitis.
How to knock down the temperature with folk remedies and cure cough?
Treatment of cough and temperature in a child. What should I do first? The entire treatment process can be divided into several stages:
1. Stage. After you have found out its reason, it is possible to begin treatment. The most important moment in the treatment of a child is coziness and peace. First of all, it is necessary to create favorable conditions for the recovery of the baby. Eliminate such irritants as noise, sharp and strong light, as they can themselves provoke an ailment.
2. Stage. What to do in the second turn? The next point in the treatment is the provision of proper and rational nutrition. This can include both different dishes, and special drinks, that is, drink. Food should be high in calories and useful. The liquid should enter the body in large quantities and warm, as it prevents dehydration of the body against the background of high temperature, speeds up the release of mucus from the bronchi. The most useful is a drink containing mineral waters that restore the body's water balance, dilute and excrete phlegm, accelerate recovery.
First aid for a child with high fever and cough
1. When the body temperature rises, do not try to give the child immediately to drink antipyretic tablets, experts recommend that the temperature be brought down, if it did not reach 3 degrees. In these conditions, the body struggles with the infection, and if the temperature rises further, then it is necessary take medication, but if it keeps to this level, it means that the body is strong enough and is itself confronted disease.
2. A baby with a high body temperature can be wiped with a raster of vinegar, this will knock it down a bit.
3. Cough is best treated with syrups, however, before starting to take any medicine it is better to consult with a specialist. If the child has an allergy to some components, then carefully read the composition. The dosage prescribed in the instructions must be strictly observed. Even a small overdose can cause severe side effects.
4. It is best to cure a child with folk remedies. For example, black radish with honey, or rather its juice is very good and quickly cured from a strong productive cough, the effect of such a drug is aimed at increased formation and dilution of sputum, and improves its output out.
5. Radish well wash from the ground and dirt. Then cut the top and bottom, cut a little. In the middle, make a cone-shaped neckline, the depth of which will be 2/3 of the root, but do not make a hole through. In this hollow place honey, top cover with a cut top, and put in a large deep dish or glass. Take an awl and pierce through the roots, this will speed up the formation of a medicinal liquid. After 6 hours, a gram of liquid 35 is already formed, which must be given. Give this folk remedy three times a day for six teaspoons before meals, the cough will disappear in three days.
6. From a strong cough in a child burnt sugar, dissolved in water, helps well. If you drink this liquid several times a day, it will improve the sputum discharge.
7. If the child has a high fever cough, the main thing is to coordinate all your actions with the doctor so that the treatment does not cause harm.
Folk remedies for coughing and for knocking down the temperature
1. So, firstly, to bring down the temperature, you need to look at the thermometer in the room and adjust the temperature to a mark of a maximum of 22 degrees Celsius.
2. Secondly, the air in the room is moistened, and check the barometer reading: from 40 to 60. More - not scary, less - close the battery, put water in the room.
3. How to knock down the temperature by popular means? Thirdly, clothes on the sick person should be made from natural fabrics, and the patient should not be hot. If you want to bring down the temperature, let the body produce heat exchange. Warm, "not breathing" clothing prevents this.
4. Fourthly, when asked how to knock down the temperature by folk remedies, every second person will say that it is necessary to rub the patient's body with a solution of water and vodka.
Take note. Vodka is needed in order to accelerate evaporation (the principle of sweating: sweat stood out - the body gets cool). But, for grinding to knock down the temperature, the product of not the best quality is often taken, which means that harmful substances can get to the sick person through the skin. And, if it is a child, then remember: this folk remedy can cause a burn on the skin. Therefore, it is better to use simply water - it also evaporates, but for a couple of minutes longer than with alcohol.
5. Fifth, we accept food if you really want to eat, but in small quantities and not fat. Digesting food, starts the process of metabolism, and it raises the temperature.
6. How to knock down the temperature by popular means? Sixthly, we drink and drink and drink again. Try to drink 200 ml of warm liquid every 20 minutes. Drink water, tea (with lemon, raspberries, etc.). Until the evening you will not really like to drink, but the temperature is effectively reduced.
7. If there is a possibility for coughing and temperature in a child, do not miss a walk in the street, at least passive, ventilate the room.
Caution! Any of the methods for knocking down the temperature and treating a cough is good, if you are confident that you are dealing with a virus, otherwise, to knock down the temperature better under the supervision of a doctor.
Be healthy! Let the mark on your thermometer does not rise above 36 and 8.
Cough temperature headache as symptoms of disease
Unfortunately, parents often face such problems quite often. Cough, fever, headache as symptoms of a different etiology is the subject of this article.
Cough temperature headache - the nature of these symptoms in children and adults
Cough is a protective reaction of the body to pathogens that develop in the upper and lower respiratory tract. Thanks to this cough reflex, a person gets rid of dust, germs, sputum from the trachea and the return to normal of healthy breathing is much easier. In children, the cough has a peculiarity: it descends quickly enough along the trachea into the lungs and bronchi, therefore cough treatment should not be delayed, so that syt allow more serious symptoms, for example, temperature. Treatment for a cough should be different from treating an adult person, using completely different actions and means than for adults.Yandex. Direct
|Ergoferon is a remedy forinfluenza. Everything that is necessary for treatmentinfluenzaand ORVI in one tablet! Convenient and simple! The scheme of reception. Instructionergoferon.ruAdres and phone There are contraindications. Talk to your doctor. Hide Ad|
|Yourunny nose? -Complex "Dolphin" Improves nasal breathing. Only natural ingredients. Click here! Safe methodFree consultationProfessionalismReviewscold.dolphin.comAddress and telephoneIs contraindications. Talk to your doctor. Hide Ad|
|Buyoatsfood. Buyoats. Nature from 520. Light coloured. Address and phone Hide the ad|
The child has the slightest cold and the cough temperature always appears. It is normal for a child's body to respond to an infection in his body. With a normal cough in a child, the body temperature can vary from 3, degrees and up to 3,. Pediatricians do not recommend that the child be knocked down below 3,. Elevated temperature is an indicator that a child's organism is fighting with pathogenic microbes, and a decrease in sudden temperature disrupts the process of fighting.
If, however, when the child coughs, the temperature is kept above 38, then this indicates an inflammatory process in the body. Cough - the manifestation of various colds: sinusitis, rhinitis, tracheitis, laryngitis and the like. But do not start immediately to cure cough, you first need to establish the cause of the cough. It is obligatory to show the child to the doctor, especially if he has a high fever, breathing has a wheezing noisy character or it is difficult for him to breathe. The doctor will give a referral for the analysis, if necessary, send it to the X-ray to exclude pneumonia from the child.
Types of cough
Cough is divided into these types:
1. Cough by nature is divided into - unproductive and productive;
2. Cough in duration is divided into - paroxysmal, persistent, episodic, short-term;
3. Cough with the flow can be - chronic, acute.
Each of the above cough types is treated differently. That's why it's very dangerous to treat a cough alone on your child and it's fraught with complications.
Cough temperature headache as symptoms of disease
The first sign of maxillary sinusitis is usually a headache in the headache, the nose is permanently embedded, it increases with the head tilting downwards, and also when tilting back.
Possible types of headaches, which are listed above, should always be considered only by a doctor. He qualifiedly examines and explains what all these manifestations are related to. The doctor, on the basis of examination, or additional tests, will make an opinion in the form of a diagnosis and recommend treatment. The only thing you should do when you feel a headache, there was a cough and a temperature - it's to be at rest and warm, necessarily a copious drink. It is possible, if desired, to make a warm-up if the nasal congestion and inhalation during coughing are already intolerable. To conduct these simple procedures, everyone in the house will have the opportunity.
Pain in the head with the cough itself will be manifested at the next stage of the disease, even if the necessary measures have been taken in time. In this case, the main thing is to follow the recommendations of the doctor, and the headaches will not give so dramatic.
Cough, fever, headache like flu symptoms
The flu virus is volatile, susceptible to various mutations and adaptable enough to medical drugs. Symptoms of influenza include cough, fever headache. Ways of contracting the disease: airborne droplet and domestic contamination through household items, common use. When sneezing, coughing a conversation from the nasopharynx of the virus carrier or patient, particles of mucus, phlegm, saliva with pathogenic microflora, and also with influenza viruses are thrown out. The infected area around the patient is formed with the maximum concentration of aerobic particles. Their range of dispersion with symptoms of influenza does not exceed usually up to three meters.
Temperature, coughing and vomiting - what do the symptoms say?
Elevated body temperature is observed in the presence of inflammatory processes in the body. Depending on its magnitude, you can make a diagnosis, and draw a conclusion about the stage of the disease. If it is accompanied by a cough, a cold and weakness, then it indicates the presence of respiratory diseases.
The usual cold, which occurs when you are undercooled, get into the respiratory tract infection, reduce immunity, characterized by the initial appearance of dry cough, fever, sometimes with a throat and weakness. With aggravation of the patient's condition, symptoms such as nausea, vomiting and a bad cold are added.
Causes of fever with increased fever
Depending on the level of progression of these symptoms, it is possible to conclude that there is an infection that caused the disease. It can be such diseases:
- A cold characterized by developing signs of respiratory diseases, such as a slight cough, a beginning cold, an elevated temperature of about 37 degrees. If in time to stop the development of the inflammatory process and get rid of the symptoms, soon recovery will come.
- Tracheitis caused by a primary infection of the upper respiratory tract causes an unpleasant cough that is accompanied by a temperature of up to 38 degrees, a dry cough and other respiratory symptoms. If this type of disease is not cured in time, then the infection descends into the bronchi.
- Bronchitis, which appears when lowering the infection from the upper respiratory tract to the bronchi, proceeds more seriously. A severe dry cough, accompanied by fever, nausea, weakness and runny nose, becomes a bothersome symptom that torments the patient even during sleep. To facilitate the condition, doctors prescribe funds that soothe respiratory attacks and antipyretic drugs.
- Pneumonia, which appears as an independent disease, with severe hypothermia, accompanied by a decrease in immunity functions, and as a complication after a cold, bronchitis and other ailments. It has a more severe form of symptoms, a very high temperature, sometimes reaching 40 degrees, nausea, dizziness, weakness, aching joints, dry cough and other disorders. Without medical intervention, it is extremely difficult to cure pneumonia.
- Pleurisy is a disease that occurs with infection of the lungs. It can be either one-sided or two-sided. Its peculiarity is the appearing pains during coughing, temperature, nausea, vomiting, excruciating dry cough and weakness. The disease manifests itself extremely hard, in some cases reaches a loss of consciousness. And such symptoms as nausea and vomiting do not pass until the infection is completely cured.
- Flu is a serious viral infection that affects the respiratory system. In an adult, it initially manifests as a normal respiratory disease, accompanied by nausea and vomiting diarrhea. In the presence of this disease in children, there is fever, a sharp deterioration in mood, they begin to complain about snot in the nose and difficulty breathing. For the treatment of this disease, antiviral drugs that are prescribed by the attending physician are appropriate. Cough in this case is treated only in an unproductive form.
- Pertussis is another disease that causes bouts of dry cough, nausea, vomiting, weakness. It is observed mainly in children, slightly less often in adults, and it is very difficult.
Causes without fever
Sometimes such an ailment as a cough can appear without accompanying any symptoms. In order to eliminate it, you need to correctly identify its cause, among which can be:
- The latent inflammatory process. If a person has respiratory attacks, nausea, vomiting and weakness without fever, sometimes this indicates an uncertain disease in the body. This is very dangerous, since immunity does not react to the emergence of danger and is inactive.
- Long stay in a room with polluted air causes nausea, coughing, sometimes reaching vomiting. Sometimes there is dizziness and weakness. To prevent this, you need to go into a similar room with a gauze dressing, pre-moistened with clean water.
- Allergic reactions in some cases manifest themselves as symptoms such as coughing, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, all without increasing body temperature. In this case, eliminating the stimuli completely eliminates the problem.
To accurately identify the cause of the appearance of such symptoms, a series of tests should be performed to reveal the nature of the disease. To do this, the attending physician prescribes the diagnosis and makes a decision to further elucidate the presence or absence of any illness. In such cases, you should not self-medicate. This leads to consequences of varying severity. Take medications prescribed by a specialist, and no diseases will not be a problem for you.