Folk remedy for coughing adults: how to cure quickly at home
Cough (dry or wet) accompanies almost all colds.
The appearance of a cough testifies to the defeat of the respiratory tract - larynx, trachea, bronchi.
In these parts of the human body, sensitive receptors are responsible for the cough reflex, which is a protective reaction.
At a time when a person coughs, everything that adversely affects his health goes out of his respiratory tract. However, despite the protective mission of coughing, it so exhausts the sick person that the latter has a dream, pains appear in the muscles, sometimes a violent cough can reach vomiting.
Some people are very hard to tolerate a cough, so many patients of a therapist are interested in the question: how quickly to cure people with cough at home?Coughing can signal the development of a dangerous disease in an adult's body. Therefore, before starting to treat it at home, you need to go to the doctor.
If a doctor does not have a suspicion of a more serious illness than an ordinary cold, cough treatment can be done on his own. In the event that a doctor has any doubts about the nature of this phenomenon, he will prescribe to the patient an additional examination.
For the treatment of colds, the doctor will prescribe medications to the patient, which can be combined with recipes of traditional medicine.
To prevent the occurrence of side effects from such treatment, you should prepare the folk remedies only after carefully studying their recipes.
To cure cough in adults, you can drink licorice syrup, which must be drunk three times a day for one week. Syrup of licorice without alcohol along with a spoonful of natural honey is added to plain or herbal tea.
Another recipe, with which you can quickly cure a cold and get rid of the heat at home:
- Take a small piece of ginger and grind it on a grater.
- The resulting mass is placed in a brewer with a herb collection.
- Pour into the kettle and boil for 30 minutes.
- Before use in the drink, add one teaspoon of lime honey.
This remedy for cough can be drunk 3 times a day.
Three times a day for one week must take the following composition:
- large onion rub on a large grater and squeeze out the juice from it;
- to the juice obtained, add a teaspoon of honey and let the agent brew.
Using this recipe will help to quickly cure even a strong cough.
If an adult is allowed to drink warmed milk with honey and a piece of butter, a fit of coughing will stop quickly. Such a drink can be consumed in unlimited quantities. In addition to the fact that milk with honey softens on the throat, it is also pleasant to taste.
With dry cough at home, steam inhalations are performed. Very useful conifer baths with a water temperature of 37-38. You can stay in a bath for 10-15 minutes.
At the end of the procedure, the patient must be immediately put in bed. The number of sessions per course is 12-15.
How to quickly cure a cold with a cough, using folk recipes
Today, doctors know a huge amount of effective folk remedies that doctors recommend to their patients for a cold or an infection accompanied by a cough.
In the diet of the patient it is useful to include the following foods:
- Grated radish, seasoned with sour cream or vegetable oil;
- Hercules, boiled on milk;
- mashed potatoes;
- dairy products;
- Grapes - acts as an expectorant and healing for the lungs
- honey - without this product the treatment of colds is not complete.
The lemon slipped through the meat grinder needs to be mixed with a little honey - this compound helps the adult patient to quickly cure even a very strong cough and get rid of the heat.
In order to restore the diseased water-alkaline balance of the body, the patient is recommended to drink plenty of fluids. Water helps dilute the sputum accumulated in the bronchi.
Doctors advise to use alkaline mineral water, the chemical composition of which approximates the moment of recovery.
How to treat dry cough
To cure a dry cough with folk remedies is not so easy. A rapid effect can be achieved only by simultaneous administration of drugs that suppress the cough reflex. But this is not a cure for the disease, it's only getting rid of the symptoms.
With a dry cough, provoked by a cold disease, it is useful to carry out inhalations. To prepare an inhalant should be mixed in equal amounts of thyme, mother-and-stepmother, chamomile, sage, take 4 tbsp. spoons of this raw material and pour boiling water. Add in infusion 2 drops of menthol or eucalyptus oil and one teaspoon of soda. Inhalation should be done several times a day.
- Diet patient should be enriched with high-calorie, but not heavy food.
- The daily menu should include vegetables and fruits.
- Quickly cure dry cough is impossible without the use of expectorants.
- The patient must necessarily see the doctor.
The appearance of a dry cough against the background of a cold is a very typical phenomenon. Sometimes cough to treat and not necessary, he independently passes during the treatment of the disease itself.
If it is nasal and accompanied by viscous sputum, it is necessary to start taking medications that dilute sputum.
Folk recipes for cough reflex treatment
Folk recipes for cough should be used for complex disposal of the disease. To refuse from the medicamental therapy appointed or nominated by the doctor, it is not necessary. Traditional medicine is effective only as an auxiliary treatment.
The following recipes, due to their effectiveness, are very popular among the people:
- Colds accompanied by coughs are well treated with honey and radish. In the radish cut a small hole with a knife and pour honey into it. The product will very soon release juice, which must be drunk one teaspoon 4 times a day.
- You can quickly cure with a fig, previously soaked in milk. To do this, use cow's milk, which must be heated to a hot state. In the milk you need to put a few fruits of figs, insist and grind along with the milk. Puff-like mass should be taken 1/3 cup before meals 3 times a day.
- Treat a dry cough with a mixture of aloe, honey and butter. Ingredients should be taken in equal parts, mix and take the resulting product one teaspoon 4 times a day.
- Fight with a painful cough you can take infusions of medicinal herbs. For example, infusions from thyme, plantain and nettle. Leaves of the plant must be crushed, pour a glass of steep boiling water, put in a water bath and keep it for about 15 minutes. Next, the remedy should be infused for 30 minutes. Chilled broth filter and take one tablespoon before meals 5-6 times a day.
- Radish finely chopped, covered with sugar, put on a baking sheet and baked for 2 hours. The pieces of radish should then be discarded, and the juice from the pan should be drained into a container. Such a remedy can be given even to infants.
- There is a special cough cure for coffee lovers. It is not recommended to use coffee for colds, but it can be replaced with chicory, oats, rye, barley, which are brewed just like ordinary coffee. You can add milk to the drink.
In severe attacks, you need to take poppy milk. It is prepared as follows:
- a few spoons of dry poppy soak in hot water;
- drain the water, and crush the poppy in a mortar;
- add a tumbler of boiling water to the crushed poppy and insist 10-15 minutes.
- To profile.
To drink such milk it is necessary warm.
The cause of dry coughing can be an external allergen or irritant. Such a phenomenon can not be treated in the ways listed above. Therefore, when a cough reflex occurs, it is first necessary to consult a doctor.
The doctor will determine the nature of the disease and prescribe the appropriate treatment.
Do I need to quickly cough?The described phenomenon in most cases acts as a kind of protective reaction of the organism directed on the removal of toxins that appeared due to the development of an inflammatory process
. Given this fact, the elimination of coughing will directly contribute to further infection of a person. Toxins will accumulate, and the disease will pass into a chronic form.
However, medicine is also known for its unproductive, debilitating cough, which is already unable to perform its drainage function. In such a situation, the suppression of the cough center by medical preparations is fully justified. Although quickly to win cough and get rid of high temperatures can and without taking pharmacological agents.
- Radish (6-8 pieces) should be cut into thin slices, covered with sugar and set aside for 6 hours for infusion, until the juice is separated from the product. This juice should be drunk every hour for one tablespoon.
- Pour a small lemon with boiling water and put on fire for 10 minutes. Then the lemon needs to be cooled, cut into slices and squeezed out the juice into the same water, in which the lemon was cooked. To the liquid, add two tablespoons of glycerin oil and ½ cup of honey. This mixture should be taken several times a day for 2 tablespoons.
A patient with a cold should drink boiled milk, with the addition of:
- alkaline mineral water;
- anise oil;
With hoarseness, you should drink tea with butter and have cocoa butter. This often happens with the flu, so in parallel it's good to know how to treat flu at home.
For a quick exit of phlegm, you need to use a composition made from cowberry juice and honey (you can use sugar syrup).
Medical preparations for coughing complex effects have a very negative effect on the liver. Therefore, the symptoms of the disease should be treated separately. Most often, doctors prescribe to their patients expectorant and suppressive medications.
Expectorants are very effective in getting rid of sputum. Suppressive drugs, however, suppress only the cough reflex.
- Frequent washing of hands.
- Use of a medical dressing in contact with sick people.
- To give up smoking.
- Reception of vitamins.
- Passing an annual vaccination against influenza.
- Drinking lots of fluids.
Before you start taking this or that drug, be sure to carefully read the instructions. The medicine may have contraindications and side effects, which can seriously affect the general condition of the patient. Self-medication is best not to deal with, drug therapy, as well as folk remedies can be taken only on the advice of a doctor, and why is said in the video in this article.
Folk remedies for dry cough in adultsDry cough accompanies various diseases - pneumonia, bronchitis, laryngitis, colds, allergies, helminths, can also bother if the thyroid gland is enlarged, in any case it needs to be treated. Pharmaceutical medications are not always helpful, which can further exacerbate the disease by causing bronchospasm. In such cases, it is best to pay attention to folk methods of treatment, which are safer.
Popular methods for treating dry cough
If there is a dry cough, there is almost no mucus, so the body is hard to eliminate the infection, the virus, the bacterium, because of this, a strong dry cough starts to bother. So the body displays all foreign microorganisms.
Therefore, in this situation it is recommended to use folk methods of treatment that will help to soften the dry cough:
1. Drink milk in hot form, be sure to add alkaline water, honey, so a lot of mucus will form and dry cough will quickly pass. Effective fatty cream. In cases where a person does not tolerate dairy products, it is recommended to add butter to tea.
2. The mixture of onions and sugar will help the adults. To do this, you must prepare the onion, then add the sugar, mix everything thoroughly, everything must be infused at night to start to form the juice. The drug is taken sutra, first juice, after you must try to eat the onions. So cough will quickly leave you.
3. Since ancient times, honey with radish is the best remedy for adults from dry cough. For this, a black radish is taken, a small hole is made in it, after which chalk is put. Insist up to three hours. Use in the morning, at lunch, in the evening and at night before eating. The effect will increase if you add carrot juice.
4. Lemon with the addition of honey. To prepare a medicine, you need to take a lemon, add glycerin to it. Mix everything thoroughly, top up with honey. If a dry cough in an adult is not strong, it is enough to eat three times a day. In cases where the cough is very strong and dry, you need to eat the medicine up to 7 times. When you see that it becomes easier, reduce the dosage of the syrup.
5. The best warming agent that will cure a dry cough is dry mustard. To make a medicine, you need to take mustard, flour, sunflower oil, all in one tablespoon, make a cake, put everything in a plastic bag, attach to the back, chest area. Pay attention, on the cardiac area the agent can not be applied.
Herbal inhalation for adults
When the rinse is not effective, it is recommended to use inhalation, soda, chamomile, and oregano are suitable for it.
If you are long disturbed by a dry cough, you need to pour eucalyptus leaves with boiled water. Then construct the funnel, breathe in steam for up to 20 minutes. Also good is inhalation with thyme, mother-and-stepmother, you can put soda and drip eucalyptus oil.
Expectorating folk remedies for the treatment of dry cough
To mitigate cough in an adult, it is recommended to drink liquid in large quantities, alkaline mineral water is best suited. When you see that the cough is moistened, you need to take a decoction, infusion on the basis of medicinal herbs. Well-being helps oregano, mint, mother-and-stepmother, ledum. You can brew separately herbs or use as a collection. In the pharmacy you can buy in the finished form.
From sputum, which is accumulated in large quantities, will help get rid of elecampane, with the help of it you can remove the symptoms of dry cough. To prepare a medicine, you need to brew the root of the plant, insist it. Drink up to three times a day for half an hour before meals. It is especially useful for bronchitis.
The best remedy for a dry cough is the mother-and-stepmother. To prepare the broth, you need to fill the leaves with a glass of water. Insist an hour, eat up to three times a day.
You can quickly cough thyme to prepare a healing remedy, you need to plant the plant grass with a glass of water. Insist up to 25 minutes. Add another glass of water. Drink before eating.
From the unproductive cough helps to get rid of the horsetail field, it needs to pour 500 ml of boiling water, to insist for three hours. Use decoction in small quantities.
An effective remedy is a mixture of milk and onions. To make it, you need to take the head of onions, divide it, pour two glasses of milk. Then boil, the onion should become soft and pale. After the onion is removed from the milk, it is necessary to wait until the mixture has cooled. In the end, honey is added, wait until it dissolves.
Quickly cure dry cough can be with the help of sage, fruits of anise, mullein, licorice, pine buds, althea root. All pour 500 ml of boiling water, insist. Dry cough will help to cure inhalation based on boiled potatoes with fir oil. You need to breathe deeply the couples of broth.
Help bananas, in order to prepare a medicinal mixture, you need to grind them in puree, then add water, sugar, warm everything and drink.
Adults dry cough can be treated with a mixture of wine and pepper. To do this, take the root of the pepper, pour wine, it is best to use white. Use in the morning, afternoon and evening. From a dry cough you can prepare an infusion on the basis of fennel, the root of the althea, use 50 ml to 5 times a day.
Thus, if a dry cough greatly excruciates you, you must definitely try folk methods of treatment, if they do not help, and you notice that the cough is delayed, it is necessary to consult with the attending doctor, so that there are no complications. Also, be careful about the selection of components with traditional methods of treatment, they can often cause a serious allergic reaction, further exacerbate the disease, so first check how you react to a certain plant and other foods. It is best to consult with a specialist before using folk methods for the treatment of dry cough.
Strong cough in an adult: treatment, reasons
Causes of severe cough in adultsCough occurs when irritation of the mucous membrane of the respiratory tract. This is a protective reaction of the body in response to infection, when the tracheal receptors are irritated. Cough can be wet and dry. A severe cough leads to a disruption of the normal functioning of the vocal cords and a person loses voice. The main causes of cough include:
- bronchial asthma in severe form;
- pharyngitis and laryngitis;
- heart failure;
Severe coughing also worries when inhaled by cold or hot air. With asthma of an adult, people suffer from attacks of suffocating cough. He experiences pain in the abdomen and chest. When a foreign body enters the respiratory tract, for example, dust particles, then the cough ends only when the foreign object is removed. Respiratory diseases of the pharynx, nasal cavity and larynx are accompanied by a strong barking cough. With laryngitis, the dry cough gradually turns to moist. Smoking for more than two years leads to a chronic smoker's bronchitis, which is characterized by growing coughing attacks, accompanied by a shortage of air.
Strong cough at night in an adult
Attacks of night cough in adults appear most often against the background of asthma, because of heart failure or food reflux. During an asthmatic attack, whistling breaths are heard and breathing is difficult. With heart failure, a severe dry cough is accompanied by shortness of breath and rapid heart rate. Gastroenterology irritates the nerve endings of the esophagus with stomach acid.
You can calm the attack with a warm drink. This herbal decoction, milk with honey or mineral water. They soften the mucous membrane and help to sputum. Soothe and steam inhalation. If the cause is allergy, then take an antihistamine.
Strong coughing before vomiting in an adult
With whooping cough, the cough is similar to a cold cough. In this case there are convulsions, which lead to vomiting. Seizures can be repeated up to fifty times during the day. This leads to hemoptysis and nosebleeds. The disease can last up to six weeks, depending on the characteristics of the body. Self-healing in this case is impossible. Medical help is needed. You will be assigned certain tests, which will result in targeted treatment. In most cases, usual expectorant and cough suppressants do not help. A course of antibiotics is prescribed, which will destroy the causative agent of whooping cough. Also, cough treatment before vomiting is combined with the use of immunostimulating drugs.
Strong cough without fever in an adult
A severe cough without fever can cause stress, anxiety or a nervous shock. This is the so-called psychogenic cough. Long stay in a room with dry air irritates the respiratory tract and also leads to coughing. If a strong cough you are tormenting for more than a month, then it is worth turning to a pulmonologist, an allergist, a phthisiatrist or an oncologist to identify the cause. It is possible that it is lung cancer, trachea, throat or tuberculosis. Cough for cardiovascular disease should be distinguished from a smoker's cough or from bronchial asthma. He appears after physical exertion and without sputum. This indicates the incorrect operation of the left ventricle when blood is stagnant in the lungs. In addition, a person complains of pain in the region of the heart, dyspnea and heart palpitations. In diseases of the thyroid gland, enlarged nodules press on the trachea, causing a strong cough. Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract - diverticulum of the esophagus, food reflux lead to a cough after eating.
Strong cough in an adult: treatment
The choice of treatment for an adult depends on the type of cough and the reasons that cause it. With any manifestation, the adoption of certain measures has a positive effect:
- humidification of dry air in the room;
- use of a large amount of warm drink to dilute and expectorate sputum;
- complete refusal to smoke;
- carrying out of inhalation procedures;
- Avoid chemical fumes;
- do not overcool;
- do not visit crowded places during the period of mass epidemics.
How to treat a severe cough in an adult?
Treatment of a strong cough should be done under the supervision of a doctor, especially if:
- a strong cough lasts more than two weeks;
- labored breathing;
- the fever keeps;
- there is a rapid heart rate, loss of strength and dizziness;
- in the phlegm there are traces of blood.
Antibiotics for severe cough in adults
Admission of antibiotics is prescribed for severe bronchitis, bacterial tracheitis and bacterial pneumonia. Then the treatment will quickly lead to recovery. If the nature of the disease is viral, then antibiotics are useless. To make the correct diagnosis, it is necessary to pass a sputum analysis to establish sensitivity to antibiotics. In general, preparations of a wide spectrum of action are prescribed. These include: Summamed, Amoxiclav, Flemoclav, Cefotaxime. To drugs with a narrow focus are Suprax and Azithromycin.
Folk remedies for severe cough in adults
In folk medicine, there are many recipes for fighting a strong cough:
In a saucepan pour a glass of water, add one teaspoon of flower honey, a pinch of salt and two tablespoons of anise seeds. Bring to a boil, then cool and take five times a day on a teaspoon.
Mix in equal amounts honey and cranberries. Take three times a day.
In three hundred grams of honey add half a glass of water and a glass of finely chopped scarlet. Cook for two hours. Take it three times a day on a tablespoon.
In the evening, cut off the top of the black radish and put two tablespoons of honey in the notch and close it. In the morning the medical syrup is ready. It should be taken twenty minutes before eating a teaspoon four times a day.
Cook the lemon for ten minutes. Then squeeze the juice and add two tablespoons of honey and glycerin. Take six times a day in a teaspoon.
Shredded leaves of plantain mixed in equal parts with honey and put on a warm plate for four hours. The resulting syrup dilutes sputum well. Take it three times a day in a teaspoonful.
Dry cough in an adult - treatment with folk remedies
Infections and allergic reactions are often accompanied by attacks of an obsessive, sore cough. To accelerate recovery, it is important to achieve liquefaction and normal excretion of sputum from the lungs and bronchi. It does not matter whether the child suffers from an unpleasant symptom or has a dry cough in an adult - treatment with folk remedies is effective at any age. Natural preparations promote the normalization of density and the removal of mucus along with irritants of the respiratory system.
Folk methods of treatment of dry cough in adults
All non-traditional recipes can be conditionally divided into 3 types:
- means for internal reception;
- external medicines;
- solutions for inhalation.
In the treatment of cough, you can use drugs of one kind, but it is much better to apply a comprehensive approach.
Folk remedies for ingestion from dry coughing to adults
There are many oral medications from herbal ingredients and natural products. Consider the fastest and safest drugs.
Herbal Remedy Recipe
- mother-and-stepmother - 1 tbsp. a spoon;
- dried raspberries (berries) - 1 tbsp. a spoon;
- oregano (leaves and stems) - 1 tbsp. a spoon;
- licorice (root) - 0.5 tbsp. spoons;
- water 170 ml.
Preparation and use
These components should be mixed thoroughly. Pour boiling water 1 tbsp. spoon of the collection, insist about 20 minutes. Drink medicine like tea (hot) during the day, every time make a fresh drink.
Recipe for milk decoction
- bulbs of medium size - 2 pcs .;
- milk - , glasses.
Preparation and use
Peel and wash the onion. Boil it in milk, not taking off the slow fire for 4 hours, and strain. Every 3.5 hours take 1 tbsp. spoon means.
Prescription for an expectorant
- dry slices of apple - 2 tbsp. spoons;
- raisins (any) - 2 tbsp. spoons;
- hawthorn (shoots, stems) - 2 tbsp. spoons;
- apple leaves - 2 tbsp. spoons;
- berries of dog rose - 2 tbsp. spoons;
- raspberries (fruits dry) - 2 tbsp. spoons;
- boiling water - 400 ml.
Preparation and use
Dry ingredients to mix. Put on a water bath 4 tbsp. spoons of this collection, pre-filling them with hot water. Stir the solution for 20 minutes, insist half an hour, drain. All the received portion divided into 4 receptions, they need to be done in 24 hours. Drink the medicine warm, adding a little honey.
Therapy of any of their selected drugs should be carried out until sputum begins to expectorate.
Outdoor folk remedies against dry cough in adults
Supplement the above medications by rubbing and compressing the chest or back. They help make the bronchopulmonary secret less viscous and facilitate its excretion.
Among folk remedies, such a medicine for dry cough is popular as an oil compress. You just need to heat up the existing vegetable fat, impregnate them with gauze and put a napkin on your back or chest, without covering the heart area. Keep the lotion until it cools.
A similar effect produces a potato compress. Root is boiled (in uniforms), after which it is kneaded together with the skin. The hot mass should be wrapped in a dense natural fabric and placed in the same way as the oil lotion.
The recipe for a warming compress
- mustard in the form of dry powder - 1 h. a spoon;
- liquid fresh honey - 1 hour. a spoon;
- Freshly squeezed juice from radish - 1 hour. a spoon.
Preparation and use
Shred the components together. The mixture should be gently applied to the chest or back, it is easy to massage. Cover the treated areas with a clean cotton cloth, rest, covered with a warm blanket or blanket.
Folk recipes for inhalations from dry cough in adults
The described procedures help moisturize the respiratory tract, facilitate expectoration.
For effective steam inhalations, the following products should be used:
- chamomile flowers;
- sea salt;
- essential oils of cedar, mint, eucalyptus, lavender;
- baking soda;
- grass sage or mother-and-stepmother.
Cough - treatment of folk remedies at home | Traditional methods of cough treatment
Of course, coughing is known to almost all people, and many of them meet at an early age. It seems to us a signal that you need to be treated and take care of your health. With the help of a cough, the body shows that not all processes in it are proceeding safely. With a very strong cough reflex, it becomes difficult to talk and eat, there are difficulties even when a person is sleeping. In this situation, people's methods of cough treatment will help. Grandmother's advice has long been proven effective in dealing with this problem. Phytotherapy should be applied only after the specialist will identify the causes of the disease. Only the doctor prescribes the administration of tablets and other medications.Yandex. Direct
|Effectivemeansfromcoughing. How quickly to win the disease without leaving home, paying only 12 minutes per day. There are contraindications. Talk to your doctor. Hide Ad|
|Sore throat and painful swallowing? Oralcept is a cure for sore throat. Acts quickly! How does Oralsept help? Why does my throat ache Where to buy oralsept.com There are contraindications. Talk to your doctor. Hide Ad|
|Buyoatsfood. Buyoats. Nature from 520. Light coloured. Address and phone Hide the ad|
Treatment in adults for coughing folk remedies at home
Cough arises, if necessary, to cleanse from the various foreign bodies the organs of the upper respiratory tract, it manifests itself as one of the protective reactions of the body. With the help of cough from the lungs and bronchi, mucus, sputum and various microbes are excreted.
The effectiveness of phytotherapy has been scientifically proven. There are cases when traditional medicine helps in the case when drugstores are powerless. Such medications can be easily prepared at home, but be sure to mix the proportions as indicated in the recipe. Since the use of one or the other component may, to a greater or lesser extent, have an adverse effect on the treatment of the disease. Most often used herbal infusions, and special ointments.
Effective cough therapy with decoctions and infusions
1. Probably one of the simplest, but most effective means is all known garlic and onions. Garlic contains a large concentration of ascorbic acid, which is simply necessary for the immune system to cope with the disease. Try to prepare the following remedy: grind a large onion on the grater, add crushed garlic and honey in it in proportions of 3: 1 to it. Leave this mixture in a cool place for 10 to 15 hours. Take an agent from a cough between meals in the form of juice or gruel.
2. A very effective remedy can be made from garlic and milk. To do this, cut the denticles of the middle head or grate them on a grater, pour two cups of boiling milk and insist the mixture in the thermos for 3-4 hours. Drink a tablespoon before meals.
3. If you do not like the aroma of garlic, then you can use another folk remedy. For this, dissolve honey or soda in a glass of hot milk. This tool will warm your throat and help cough. And remember that an organism with a strong immune system is exposed to catarrhal diseases much less often. Therefore, strengthen your immunity and do not get sick.
Such treatment is safe to produce only if you have an ordinary cough. If you have pneumonia, it is best to go to a hospital where you will be able to pierce all the necessary drugs and antibiotics.
Treatment for cough at home can not be done with pneumonia. This is a very dangerous disease, which often ends with a lethal outcome of the patient, this is mostly true of people of old age, as well as children. And adults, she does not bode well, if you run the disease and will self-medicate. But here the usual cough treatment at home can be done absolutely for everyone, children, adults, and the elderly.
Effective methods of treatment with cough
In summer, cough can be treated with decoctions of freshly picked herbs and fruits. Expectorant, restorative, anti-inflammatory.
Cough collection № 1
Required: 2 tbsp. l. berries of raspberry, 2 tbsp. l. fresh leaves of mother-and-stepmother, 1 tbsp. l. fresh leaves of black currant, 1 tbsp. l. fresh herbs of oregano, 1 glass of water.
Preparation. 1 tbsp. l. chopped mixture pour boiling water and heat on a water bath for 15 minutes, then insist 30 minutes and strain.
Application. Drink 1/3 cup 3 - 4 times a day for better separation of phlegm before eating.
Cough collection № 2
A similar effect has such an infusion.
Traditional cough treatment: It is required: 2 parts of fresh leaves of mother-and-stepmother, 2 parts of fresh chamomile flowers, 1 part of fresh herb of oregano, 0.5 liters of water.
Preparation. Rinse the raw materials thoroughly, then grind them. 2 tbsp. l. mixture pour 0.5 liters of boiling water. Wrap up, insist 5 - 6 hours, then drain.
Application. Take 1/3 cup 3 times a day in a warm form before eating.
Cough collection № 3
Expectorant is dill oil.
Requires: 500 g of leaves and dill seeds, vegetable oil.
Preparation. Fresh raw materials should be washed and dried. Pass it through the meat grinder and place under the press to squeeze the juice. The resulting juice is evaporated on low heat until its volume is reduced by a factor of 2, then mixed with boiled vegetable oil in a 1: 1 ratio.
Application. Take 15 drops of oil 3 times a day after meals, previously diluted in 1/3 cup of hot water.
Collection for treatment of cough No. 4
Required: 1.5 st. l. fresh crushed leaves and flowers of mother-and-stepmother, 2 glasses of water.
Preparation. Raw boil over low heat for 30 minutes. Insist 15 minutes, drain.
Application. Drink 1 tbsp. l. 3 - 4 times a day for colds like antipyretic, anti-inflammatory, expectorant for cough. For inflammatory diseases of the urinary tract, gastrointestinal tract take 1/3 cup 3 times a day for 30 minutes before meals.
Cough collection № 5
Requires: 20 g of plantain leaf, 20 g of violet tricolor grass, 30 g of thyme creeping herb, 1 glass of water.
Preparation. 1 tbsp. l. fresh crushed raw material pour 1 glass of water and heat on a water bath for 15 minutes. Insist at room temperature for 45 minutes. Strain, bring the volume to the original.
Application. Take 1/3 cup 4 times daily before meals for cough.
Cough collection № 6
To soften the airways and improve sputum discharge, folk medicine recommends the following remedy.
Required: 1/2 cup fresh carrot juice, 1/2 cup warm milk, 2 tbsp. l. honey.
Preparation. Mix all ingredients.
Application. Take 2 tbsp. l. 5 - 6 times a day before meals.
Cough collection № 7
Required: 200 g of fresh leaves of plantain, 1/2 cup of honey.
Preparation. Rinse thoroughly the washed leaves through a meat grinder, squeeze out the juice. Add honey and mix thoroughly.
Application. Take 1 tbsp. l. 3 times a day. Keep the mixture in the refrigerator.
Cough collection № 8
Required: 1 h. l. Basil juice, 1/2 h. l. honey.
Preparation. Grind the juice with honey.
Application. Drink 2 times a day after meals. At each reception, prepare a new portion of the mixture for cough.
With inflammation of the upper respiratory tract, folk medicine recommends the following remedy.
Required: 1/3 cup of cucumber juice, 1 h. l. honey.
Preparation. Honey is dissolved in cucumber juice.
Application. Take 2 - 3 tbsp. l. 3 times a day before meals.
Treatment of children's cough with folk remedies
Variants of home therapy for such a disease in children.
1. A mixture of 1 kg of lime honey, 200 g finely chopped aloe leaves, 150 g of birch buds, 50 g of lime-colored. Birch buds and fake flowers are brewed separately in 0.5 liters of water, boiled for 5 minutes, filtered. This broth is poured into a mixture of aloe and honey. Take 1 tbsp. l. 3 times a day. Shake before use.
2. Grass of oregano - 1 part, root of althea - 2 parts, leaves of mother-and-stepmother - 2 parts for treatment of cough.
3. Grasshopper herb grass - 1 part, althea root - 2 parts, leaves of mother-and-stepmother - 2 parts.
4. The root of the wasteland, the leaves of the mother-and-stepmother, the root of the primrose, the seeds of anise, mint grass, chamomile inflorescence, plantain leaves - equally for the treatment of cough.
5. Grasshopper herb, thyme grass, mother-stepmother leaves, chamomile inflorescences, licorice root, althea root - equally.
6. Licorice leaves - 3 parts, plantain root - 3 parts, leaves of mother-and-stepmother - 4 parts.
7. Althea root, licorice root, sage leaves, anise seeds, pine buds, thyme grass - equally for cough treatment in children by folk remedies.
8. Leaves of mother-and-stepmother - 4 parts, flowers of mullein scepeter-like - 2 parts, fruits of anise - 2 parts, licorice root - 3 parts, root of althea - 8 parts.
9. Leaves of plantain great, licorice root, leaves of coltsfoot, three-color violet grass, leaves of mullein scepter-like, leaves of lungwort, fruits of fennel - equally.
10. The leaves of the mother-and-stepmother are 1 part, the leaves of the plantain are 2 parts, the grass of the horsetail is 3 parts, the root of the primrose is 4 parts.
11. Grassy grass, leaves of plantain, three-color violet grass - equally for the treatment of cough.
For children, it is recommended to prepare infusions and decoctions in the following daily dose of dry medicinal collection: up to 1 year - 1 / 2-1 hour. l., 1 to 3 years - 1 hour. l., from 3 to 6 years - 1 dess. l., from 6 to 10 years - 1 tbsp. l., older than 10 years - 2 tbsp. l.
2 tbsp. l. pre-chopped (in a coffee grinder or meat grinder) collecting pour 1 liter of boiling water, bring to a boil, boil on low heat for 10 minutes in a sealed container, poured together with the grass into a thermos bottle, insist night.
Take during the day for 100-150 ml 30 minutes before eating. The collection of herbs in the treatment of cough in children can be used in combination with other medicines.
Traditional methods of cough treatment at home
Home therapy involves the use of improvised means, procedures that can be carried out at home:
1. Very useful for the body is the use of warming ointments, mustard plasters, various rubbing, compresses and special foot baths.
2. Another useful tip. Abundant drink must be present in the diet of the patient.
3. It is strongly recommended that you take specialized cough supplements, but you should always get a doctor's advice.
4. Also, the patient should not forget about the reception and folk remedies that are widely used in such treatment.
But you need to remember a set of rules that will make treatment as productive as possible. Many people, feeling that they are sick with a cough, relying on "maybe", do not want to go to the hospital, but this is a gross mistake. The first thing that must necessarily be performed at the first sign of coughing, as well as any illness, is to go to a doctor to visit the place of residence.
If you have a fever, do not take home treatment. Listen to the advice - you need to urgently call the doctor at home. Only a doctor can conduct a normal high-grade examination of your body and make a correct diagnosis. In addition, the doctor prescribes to you therapeutic therapy and drugs that will help your body to overcome the disease faster.
After the doctor examined you, diagnosed, prescribed the necessary drugs in the prescription and approved your desire to cure the cough at home, you need buy in a good pharmacy everything that is written in the prescription and continue to take medications strictly according to the instructions or instructions of a medical specialist. Treatment of cough can be made combined, adding to the drugs that you have appointed in the hospital and folk remedies. They will not cause you harm and will have an additional effect on the body, help to overcome the disease more quickly.
It is worth noting and cautioning, it is not possible to perform warming procedures of any kind, from mustard plasters to cakes or compresses, if you have high fever in the body. Otherwise, you risk seriously damage the heart, which is easy to plant at high temperatures. After all, the load in the first place will go exactly to the heart system. Therefore, cough treatment at home should be done only knowing all the nuances.
Psychological methods of cough therapy
You never know when a cold, and with it and cough will overtake you! And of course there is not always time to visit a doctor, and a lot of pills, which every day becomes more and more, can not only not help cure the disease, but also harm you. What to do if at the most unexpected moment you have a cough?
Phytotherapy has always been popular in the fight against this disease. Psychologists notice that throat diseases often appear in people unable to stand up for themselves. Those who "swallow anger." And also during periods of creative crisis. You noticed that when you try to suppress your desires, get irritated or do not talk about what you would like to say - in most cases a cough starts. Treatment will be effective if you eliminate the cause of your irritation, stop resisting change and finally say what you were afraid to say!
But along with mental factors, do not forget that once you have a cough, then only psychological harmony is unlikely to save you from unpleasant itching and sore throats. Coughing is probably one of the most common diseases that worries people from time immemorial and of course in this area folk medicine has succeeded.