Myocardial infarction is an acute and extremely dangerous disease of the cardiovascular system. The cause of this disease is insufficient blood supply to myocardial tissues.
Under certain conditions( for example, malnutrition, smoking, hereditary factors) on the walls of arteries that feed the heart muscle, atherosclerotic plaques or thrombi are formed. As a result, the lumen of the vessels strongly narrows, the cells of the myocardium receive less nutrients and oxygen.
- 1 About the drug
- 2 Statins
- 3 Nitro drugs
- 1 Beta blockers
- 5 Antiaggregants
- 6 ACE inhibitors
- 7 ARBA( angiotensin receptor blocker)
- 8 How to behave
About taking medications
Our body begins to give anxious "bells" that are expressed by in painfulsymptoms in the heart area of .This is the development of IHD or ischemic heart disease. If you do not take measures in time and do not start treatment, necrotic foci may appear in the tissues of the myocardium. It is this condition that is commonly called myocardial infarction.
And after relief of acute condition, the patient needs in the long-term and systematic treatment of .Most likely, the patient will have to completely revise his lifestyle and take certain drugs for many years.
Drug treatment after myocardial infarction should be prescribed strictly by the cardiologist , usually the specialist prescribes the preparations of several groups.
Statins are struggling with the underlying cause of circulatory insufficiency - cholesterol plaques .Drugs from this group split cholesterol in the liver and remove it from the body, and also help maintain blood cholesterol levels at an acceptable level. In addition, statins remove the inflammatory processes in the vessels.
Statins include the following drugs:
- Simvastatin ( active ingredient - simvastatin), dosage 10, 20, 40 mg, cost within 70-170 rubles
- Vasilip ( simvastatin), packaging 10, 20, 40 mg, interval of cost 350-500 rubles
- Simcal simvastatin), dosage 10, 20, 40 mg, the purchase will cost 300-600 rubles
- Simlo ( simvastatin), 10, 20, 40 mg, can be bought at the pharmacy for 250-350 rubles
- Cardiostatin ( lovastatin), dosage20, 40 mg, the cost is within the limits of 240-360 rubles
- Lipostat ( pravastatin), packaging 10, 20 mg, the purchase was bypassedonly 140-200 rubles
- Leskol Forte ( 2nd generation drug, active substance fluvastatin), dosage 80 mg, cost about 2500 rubles
- Tulip ( 3rd generation drug, active substance - atorvastatin), packaging 10,20, 40 mg, price interval 220-550 rubles
- Liptonorm ( 3rd generation, based on atorvastatin), dosage 20 mg, can be bought at the pharmacy for 290-400 rubles
- Torvakard ( 3rd generation, based on atorvastatin), packaging 10, 40 mg, cost within 310-550 rubles
- Atoris ( 3rd generation,on the basis of atorvastatin), dosage 10, 20, 30, 40 mg, interval of cost 310-550 rubles.
- . The cruciate ( the 4th generation drug, the active substance is rosuvastatin), the packaging of 5, 10, 20, 40 mg, the purchase will cost1150-1600 rubles
- Rosulip ( 4th generation, active substance - rosuvastatin), dosage 10, 20 mg, interval of cost 630-1000 rubles
- Tevastor ( 4th generation, based on rosuvastatin), packaging 5, 10,20 mg, cost within 380-700 rubles
- Livazo ( 4th generation, based on rosuvastatin), dosage 1, 2, 4 mg, costKolo 2500 rubles
Before taking statins, the level of cholesterol in the blood is determined. With its high content, the doctor prescribes a mandatory diet, aimed at limiting products containing high cholesterol.
Usually statins are taken 1 time per day before going to sleep for a long time, often for life .
Contraindications to the appointment of statins are individual intolerance, pregnancy and liver disease in the active stage.
Side effects rarely develop .Among them: allergic reactions, dizziness, weakness, peripheral edema, nausea, stool, tachycardia, increase or decrease of blood pressure, joint and muscle pain, sweating.
Nitro drugs relieve pain in angina pectoris. Nitroglycerin is the first aid for chest pain .Also, nitro drugs dilate blood vessels and stabilize blood pressure.
- Nitroglycerin ( active substance nitroglycerin).Dosage forms can be different: tablets for ingestion, under the tongue, ointments, plaster on the skin or on the gum. There are many medications - analogues: trinitrolong, sustac, nitro mac retard, nitro pol, nitrous ointment and others. The cost of these drugs varies greatly from 15 rubles and more.
- Isoket, kardiket, isomak ( active isosorbide dinitrate)
- Mono poppy, cardix mono, oligard, monochinque, efox ( active substance isosorbide mononitrate)
Nitro drugs are used to stop and prevent pain in angina pectoris.
Side effects: dizziness, falling blood pressure, headache, increased heart rate, weakness, often developing addiction to the drugs of this group, resulting in their action is reduced, there is a withdrawal syndrome.
Often in patients with heart failure, heart rate increases - tachycardia. Beta-blockers normalize the pulse, lower the blood pressure .This allows you to reduce the load on the heart muscle.
To the 1st generation of beta blockers are:
- Anaprilin, nolotene, propamine( proppanolol active substance)
- Sandinorm( bopindolol)
- Korgard( nadolol)
- Trazikor( oxprenalol)
- Sotalex( sotalol)
- Glucosol( timolol).
2nd generation of beta-blockers:
- Athenoben, tenolol( active substance atenolol)
- Glaoks, Lockren( betaxolol)
- Nebilet, binetol( nebivolol)
- Betaloc, vasocardine( metaprolol)
- Cordanum( talinolol).
3rd generation of beta-blockers:
- Recurridium, acridilol( active substance carvedilol)
- Celipres( celiprolol).
Contraindications to admission are : low blood pressure, bronchial asthma, bradycardia, various vascular pathologies.
Side effects of : spasm of peripheral vessels, weakness, bronchospasm, headache, dizziness, allergic reactions, withdrawal syndrome.
Antiaggregants are directed against another cause of myocardial infarction - blood clots. This group of drugs dilutes the blood, prevents its coagulability.
- Aspirin cardio ( acetylsalicylic acid).Dosage -100 mg, cost -130-200 rubles
- Doxyshem ( calcium dobezilate).Packaging - 500 mg, you can buy at a pharmacy for 240 rubles
- Cardiomagnet ( acetylsalicylic acid + magnesium hydroxide).Dosage 150 mg, price - 300 rubles
Contraindications : high risk of bleeding, hemorrhagic diathesis, hepatic insufficiency.
Side effects of : erosion and gastric ulcer, bleeding, leukopenia, thrombocytopenia.
Drugs from this group reduce blood pressure and maintain the condition of the blood vessels in the norm. The group is very large. These include:
- Enalapril( enam, enap, renitek)
- Captopril( hapoten, angiopril)
- Perindopril( perineva, prestarium)
- Ramipril( dilaprel, amprilan)
- Benazepril( лотензин).
The prices are also very different depending on the manufacturer.
Contraindications : stenosis of the aorta or renal artery, hyperkalemia.
Side effects of : oppression of hematopoiesis, nausea, vomiting, dry cough.
ARB( angiotensin receptor blockers)
Drugs of this group normalize the arterial pressure of , and also stop or even reduce cardiac muscle hypertrophy. The basic names:
- Losartan( vasotens, cosar, renicard)
- Valsartan( valsakor, valar, tareg)
- Candesartan( candecor, angiakand)
- Olmesartan( cardosal).
Contraindications : stenosis of the aorta or renal artery, hyperkalemia
Side effects of : oppression of hematopoiesis, nausea, vomiting.
In addition to all the above groups of medicines, after myocardial infarction, drugs from other groups may be prescribed for symptomatic treatment of .Such drugs include hypotensive, diuretics, which are necessary for the normalization of pressure. Also, a doctor can prescribe antihypoxicants that improve the delivery of oxygen to the heart muscle.
How to behave correctly
During treatment after a myocardial infarction , a patient should follow a diet, avoid physical exertion and stresses of .
It is extremely important to give up smoking and alcohol. Often doctors recommend a sanatorium treatment.
The recovery period after such a serious illness is long.
It is necessary to completely revise the lifestyle, do not overwork, do not worry, constantly monitor blood pressure and cholesterol level in the blood. Sometimes you have to completely give up work.
To maintain the normal functioning of the cardiovascular system, the patient will have to take some medication for a very long time, possibly all his life .Specific medicinal products, dosage and course of treatment should be prescribed only by the attending physician, self-medication in this case is unacceptable.
More useful video: