Help!!! A terrible throat! painful to swallow and talk!! Advise ways of treatment in the house. conditions. Thank you in advance!
Than to treat a throat, if laziness to go to a drugstore?
There are a lot of ways and each of them is good in its own way. Surprisingly the opponents of traditional medicine, almost all of them help, it remains only to choose which one you prefer. Therefore, so that you do not get confused in the Internet, I offer you a list of the best ways to treat a sore throat at home.
From own experience:
Method 1. "With me" Pour milk into the glass, add a teaspoon of honey and a small slice of butter. The glass is placed in a microwave, heated to heat the milk and the butter to melt. Stir until the honey dissolves, and then drink necessarily through the tube with small sips
Method 2. "Pop" An abundant drink of hot tea with honey and lemon. Honey can be replaced with raspberry jam.
Method 3 "Basque rests" As soon as you feel that you start to ache a bit - sing, better note Sol. Loudly sing, do not be shy. And do not be surprised, this is a very effective way, singing enhances the circulation of the pharynx and larynx, and hence the immune cells resorts more to the place of recovery.
Method 4. "The warmest" This procedure is best done at night. We need a bag for breakfast ), a long woolen scarf, cotton wool and vodka. We make a compress. We put a sachet on the scarf, top the cotton wool and water the vat with vodka. Then we apply this design to the front surface of the neck and reel, and winding along with the ears, that is, one turn must be made from the chin to the nape. Personally, I still stuff a cotton wool in my ears, slightly moistened with a tincture of propolis, so my ears usually begin to ache with my throat. In the morning you wake up usually healthy and happy =))).
Method 5. "Well, of course rinses! "Rinse your throat, almost anything. Saline solutions, soda, onion tea, all sorts of folk tinctures such as calendula, even garlic heard. In general, than you want, within reason
Method 6. "Babushkin" This method is most likely used after the hypothermia occurred and you are afraid of getting sick. My grandmother and I used to do this with my brother, after every winter walk. Take the knitted (better grandmother and better loved one color) woolen socks, there is filled with ground mustard (you can tear the packet with a mustard plaster) and pour it right into sock. The sock is also put on the bed for the night.
Method 7. "Mr. Potato" Boil the potatoes in a peel, pre-wash well. Then we take a big towel and how in a tent in it we breathe a mouth with potato steams. Children like much more than gargling.
The Earth rumors are full of (she did not try):
1. Rinse your throat with a warm beer.
2. Leaf the cabbage to the throat and wrap it in a scarf, overnight.
3. Put under the tongue of honey, a teaspoon, and do not swallow, but let it resolve.
4. Hot water + salt + 2-4 drops of iodine, and rinse.
5. Rinse several times with a throat with vodka or cognac, preferably swallowed. And, if there is a lemon at home - eat them.
6. Make green tea with honey + half a lemon + garlic. Lemon practically kills the smell of garlic.
7. Feet in the pelvis with water temperature of 38 degrees, for 10-15 minutes. Then grind the contents of the pelvis of the lower leg, feet. Dry your feet with a towel.
8. If you are too lazy to go to the pharmacy, then in principle you can not go out for a few days. And if so, then make yourself comfortable, turn on comedies and get pleasure. And you will not notice how you will recover.
Brush the throat with kerosene. It's disgusting, but the effect is 100 %%.
Tie a warm scarf around your throat.
Maybe it's a laryngologist with a cold.
Plus do not interfere with teas on herbs
two tablets fursilina dissolve in warm boiling water, place and gargle 3 times a day!
after it is advisable not to smoke, drink, eat.
Has she caught a cold? Poor thing... Tie a scarf. Drink plenty, hot tea with lemon and honey, legs in warm toes, sweater and under blankets
Eat pills, honey and tea with lemon. Proven! The result is 99% !!)))
The American method is much tastier and more effective. Drink ice cola (or any other soda water). Ice will slow down the growth of bacteria, and soda water will wash them off. Checked. The result in a couple of hours.
Warm beer (though, it is disgusting) but the result is at what soon.
Gargle with lemon juice and honey, honey must be previously dissolved in lemon juice, then as long as possible, with head thrown back, hold the mixture in the throat.
Volodya, but you will not die after such a rinse with kerosene, hrypnash so all remember how called hehe
Buy either Hecoral or strepsils plus with Lidocaine! Then take a steel spatula in the drugstore and move the bow of the tonsils. The tonsils are in the recesses between the anterior and posterior palatines, if there are Traffic white and, stinky, it's tonsillitis. To the doctor nor che for a long time does not help.. I know all about it.
What kind of kerosene? We live in the 21st century. The pharmacy is full of all sorts of sprays, pills and other things. I take Tonzilotren tablets with the first symptoms of tonsillitis. Assigned a good homeopath. Help to remove pain in a short time. In a complex with a rinse of a throat sea water I act even faster.
rinse the soda + salt
I could not swallow, I can not speak, I could not be treated as best I could. I went to Laura. The doctor said not a cold, but cervical osteochondrosis for massage. My throat still hurts.
insane you dolban, he said to cover and do not rinse the idiot
Strepsils buy!!! It works very well.
Gramidin with antiseptic helps me with a sore throat
To the doctor!
What to do, it hurts my throat, it hurts to swallow
A tablespoon of raspberry jam is mixed with a tablespoon of liquid honey, warm this mixture on fire, let it cool down a little, use it still hot! For reliability, wash down with warm milk with honey and butter dissolved in it, squirt the Hexoral, suck the candy! And lie down under a warm blanket! The next day forget that your throat hurts!
You can spoon a teaspoon of soda for a glass of warm water, drip a drop of iodine and rinse.
I also know yoga exercise: it helped my daughter very much,
It is called "TIGER"
Stand on your knees and on your hands, the back is parallel to the floor
Blow My Eyes
Stick your tongue as far as you can and swallow 20-30 times as much as you can, keep your tongue sticking out, uncomfortable, funny, my daughter and I got on our knees and who will pull out the tongue and eyes will bulge more, but it helps a lot fast.
Such an exercise should be done every 15 minutes for 2 hours! The temperature drops, so the blood rushes to the throat takes all the microbes and cleans the body, but only you need to drink tea with raspberry honey, etc. to quickly remove toxins.
Drink hot milk and butter and go to bed, tomorrow will be much better
Just do not swallow :)
The lion's pose is beyond competition !!
Personal Cabinet Removed
Listen, it's very important to look into your throat if you have white spots there, it's an angina urgently to the doctor, but angina is terrible and can cause complications and big problems.
drink a hot tea with honey and rinse with warm water and soda: a glass of water - a spoonful of soda
Zhenya Eugene :)
Pour a glass of warm water into a glass, stir a spoonful of tea and salt + a drop of yoda =)... and rinse throat, rinds every hour until it becomes easier, but first you can first put water + citric acid (shock dose) =)
at you an angina most likely, tablets sosi pharyngosept, eat a lemon with a peel and after that at least do not drink anything and do not eat (acid lemon kills microbes) and rinse soda throat, or even better at night vodka compress or vinegar. Get well! I hate angina!
it is necessary to drink hot, eat lemon, and suck a teaspoon of honey, and also put on the throat for the night, so that the throat is warm
If God forbid the tears of the inflamed tonsils (even when it hurts to swallow.) Do not eat honey, it can get worse!! I remember because I was sick with this for a long time, when I was still in the children's polyclinic, I remember something from what the doctor said. You can and should rinse your throat every half an hour hot (as much as you can tolerate) tincture of calendula, kutai throat, and then - run to the doctor, he should look into your throat and determine. If you mess with tonsils, you can run into an operation to remove them, so - run to the doctor, but I hope that you still not so launched, get well soon!)
I've been treating angina all my life. You need to remove the snacho, ozmi any sucking peppermint pills or candy, open your mouth wide and spread the glands of Lugol, do not eat or drink 30 min. and before bedtime, sprinkle with an anthracite. But tomorrow, a lot of ne, ai from the daisy, ai with malinoi.s lemon, drink indefinitely, for dinner you will feel relief. Angina does not like to drink, therefore will retreat. And the smear Lugolei's throat 2-3 times a day after eating.! Be healthy!
Sore throat is well removed (albeit temporarily) with topical preparations containing an antiseptic and anesthetic (anti-inflammatory and analgesic substances). These can be lollipops or spray Strepsils plus, dragee Falimint, Anti-angina troches. You can use local products containing lysozyme (antimicrobial substance) - Lizobakt, Kipatsid. Good and sprays - Geksoral, Tantum Verde. And more often gargle with solutions of soda, decoction of chamomile, sage.
With severe symptoms of general intoxication, as well as in the presence of rheumatopharyngeal diseases - please, see a doctor. He will examine you and prescribe a course of antimicrobial therapy.
Good luck and get well!
To me the ingalypt very much helps or assists. rinse your throat every half an hour with furacilin
Buy either Hecoral or strepsils plus with Lidocaine! Then take a steel spatula in the drugstore and move the bow of the tonsils. The tonsils are in the recesses between the anterior and posterior palatines, if there are Traffic white and, stinky, it's tonsillitis. To the doctor nor che for a long time does not help.. I know all about it.
First of all, go to the mirror, open your mouth and stick out your tongue. If you have a lot of specks on the tongue, it's a disease. It is called sore throat. If there's nothing left, then look at the tonsils. If they increased it's a cold. In a cold, there is a phenomenon that hurts the throat and painfully swallow. But there are several ways.
Brew tea and in tea, add a spoonful of strawberry jam and add a little plain water to the tea.
Brew tea and add there 2 slices of lemon and squeeze and then lower and pull out. And in the tea, add half a glass of water.
Brew tea and add there 4 teaspoons of sugar and dilute with water. Well, if it does not help, then go to the doctor or bring home.
You can gargle with "sea water". It is necessary to add 10 drops of iodine into the glass of water, tea
a spoonful of soda and salt. And gargle at least 5 times a day, at intervals before meals. But all the same it is desirable to consult a doctor for an otolaryngologist, so how can this sore throat, and this disease causes various complications. You can make an appointment at http://docdoc.ru/?pid=4089. It is better not to delay this
Salt, soda and water ...
Previously, too, rinsed my throat with soda. Then she moved to Tonsilotren. Tablets are more pleasant to taste and more effective. To the same after a few hours the pain in the throat passes. And for a few days and the inflammation itself. It always helps me.
To be treated :)
Medka with a varenec and a seagull is more naebashte, all zaebis in 1-2 days will be!
Severely sore throat, painful swallowing and talking: proper treatment
Each person throughout his life encountered discomfort in the throat. Some experience such problems only occasionally, others quite regularly. And they often begin in different ways. There may be perspiration, hoarseness, general malaise. And in some cases the mucous membrane immediately becomes inflamed. Despite the different manifestations of the symptomatology, all the pathologies are united by a common problem: the throat is sore, it is painful to swallow and talk. Even a drop of water can provoke serious pain and become a real test for the patient. How to get rid of painful discomfort?
The main causes of discomfort
Patients who have a sore throat, painful swallowing and talking, it is necessary to take extremely careful attention to such anxious signs. Since even minor, at first glance, symptoms can lead to the development of unpleasant diseases in the future.
Sore throat sometimes signals not only a cold. Sometimes it indicates the development in the body of a bacterial infection or an allergic reaction. Of course, each pathology needs individual adequate treatment. To pick up it is possible, only having found out, why the throat strongly hurts.
The main causes of discomfort are:
- Viruses. The patient may have fever. Often there is a runny nose. This symptomatology is sometimes accompanied by inflammation of the mucosa. The mouth feels dry. The patient experiences acute burning sensation near the larynx. Such sensations are greatly enhanced during swallowing. Periodically they are capable of giving into the head. Diseases can be triggered by respiratory viruses. But sometimes pathologies occur against a background of more serious causes. To cause sore throat viruses of measles, chicken pox, influenza, infectious mononucleosis. It is very important not to allow the aggravation of the disease and the development of its complications.
- Allergy. Pathology can provoke inflammation of the mucous membranes of the nose and mouth. As a result of skin irritation, the patient experiences pain during swallowing. This is a rather dangerous pathology. Because an allergic attack can cause serious negative consequences. In this case, specialists are required.
- Angina. Tonsillitis is a disease that always causes severe pain in the throat. Especially increases discomfort during swallowing. To recognize pathology it is possible and for a number of other symptoms that accompany angina, it is inflammation of the tonsils, swelling in the throat. In addition, often the patient feels a lump in the throat, which makes it difficult to drink water, swallow food.
- Foreign body.Quite by chance, a person can swallow a foreign object, and sometimes a piece of food that provokes throat irritation. In this case, the pain intensifies with every minute. The foreign body scratches the shell of the throat, causing the patient extremely unpleasant sensations.
- Cold. This pathology is often accompanied by a cough and fever, a runny nose. Sometimes a common cold causes unbearable pain while swallowing. In this case, you need to use special drugs that can reduce discomfort.
This is not the only reason why the throat is very sore. Sometimes discomfort can be provoked:
- bacterial diseases - influenza, pharyngitis;
- dry air;
- contamination or irritants;
- muscular tension (after the speech);
- gastroesophageal reflux;
- a tumor;
- HIV infections.
When self-treatment is unacceptable?
Insidious bacteria and viruses, if not on time to take action against them, are able to affect any human system. Infection that spreads into the lungs can provoke pneumonia, and if it reaches the brain it can cause meningitis. When lowering it into the kidneys, the patient may develop pyelonephritis.
But, unfortunately, most people postpone the visit to the doctor. If the throat is badly sore, it is painful to swallow and talk, patients often make attempts at self-treatment. However, there are certain signs accompanying discomfort during swallowing, which indicates the need for medical intervention.
As soon as possible, consult a doctor if the sore throat is accompanied by the following symptoms:
- weight loss;
- severe dizziness;
- occurrence on a skin of a rash of red color;
- increased lymph nodes;
- increased heart rate;
- labored breathing;
- joint pain;
- the appearance of blood veins in saliva and sputum;
- education on tonsils whitish plaque;
- temperature exceeding 3 degrees;
- ear pain;
- swelling in the throat and on the neck;
- painful discomfort, dividing more than 1 week.
Pregnant women who have a sore throat, painful swallowing and talking, must definitely see a doctor. This recommendation is also relevant for those people who once were treated for rheumatism.
Where should we start?
People who have a sore throat when swallowing can significantly reduce discomfort if they listen to the recommendations of doctors:
- Try to minimize motor activity and mental stress. It is advisable for a while to completely disconnect from home, work problems. In this case, the body will direct all its resources to fight the disease. Consequently, recovery will come quickly enough. But in a furious modern pace, few people follow this advice. If the sore throat arose as a result of a cold, many prefer unpleasant symptoms to relieve symptomatic means. The danger of this approach to treatment is that often symptomatic preparations for cold contain phenylephrine - a substance that increases blood pressure and causes the heart to work for wear. In order to avoid complications of colds, you need to choose medicines without components of this kind. For example, "Antigrippin" (better from "Natur-product") is a preparation for cold without phenylephrine, which eliminates unpleasant symptoms of ARVI, without provoking an increase in pressure and without harming the cardiac muscle.
- Smoking with severe discomfort in the throat is not the best solution. Say goodbye to your bad habit at least for the period of treatment.
- Be sure to rinse your throat. For these purposes, you can buy in the pharmacy special compounds or use folk remedies. This procedure should be repeated more often. Rinse will calm the mucous membrane, in addition, eliminate the microbes. Severe pain will gradually subside.
- With discomfort in the throat, it is recommended to talk less. It is best to remain silent during an illness. This will give the necessary rest to the vocal cords.
- Very warm neutral drinks are very useful. You can eat mors, water, juice, tea, mineral water (still), herbal decoctions. These drinks will fill the lack of fluid in the body and soften the dry throat. The recommended norm is 8-10 glasses.
- In case of severe pain, the doctor will prescribe pain medication for use.
- Your throat needs warmth. Therefore, tie the neck with a warm scarf. Such manipulation will warm your throat and significantly reduce pain.
- Moisten the air. The procedure can be performed by any available methods. It is useful to use a humidifier. If it does not exist, you can put a container of water in the room or hang wet sheets and towels. Remember, dry air for the throat is extremely damaging.
Symptoms of pharyngitis
This pathology often occurs in the case of viral respiratory tract infection. The patient feels that he has a runny nose and has a sore throat. This may slightly increase the body temperature (3, - 3, degrees). Discomfort in the throat has the character of perspiration, tingling. Especially it intensifies during the swallowing of saliva.
Fighting the Disease
Do not forget, if pharyngitis is very sore throat, than to treat this disease, the doctor will tell. Often, therapy is based on the following recommendations:
- Application of antiseptic drugs.They are used for irrigation of the throat, rinsing. Positive effect will provide resorption in the mouth of a lozenge, a tablet. You can use natural remedies: tinctures and decoctions of marigold, oak bark, sage. No less useful are synthetic preparations: "Furacilin "Miramistin "Dioxydin "Chlorhexidine". A favorable result will be provided by combined medicines, such as Strepsils. It is recommended to apply these funds up to 10 times a day.
- Inhalation. For their carrying out you can use oil of cedar, eucalyptus, grapefruit, lavender, tea tree.
- Preparations for pain relief.If the patient experiences severe discomfort, it is recommended to use medicines combining antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and analgesic components. Excellent agents of such drugs are preparations "Strepfen "Tantum Verde".
- Antibacterial preparations.Drugs from this group can be prescribed only by a doctor in case of bacterial infection. Often used medicines for irrigation of the pharynx: "Framitcetin "Bioparox".
- Complex preparations.They enter into therapy only at the expressed symptomatology of an intoxication - the temperature is raised, the throat and a head hurts strongly, the general delicacy, sensation of a dyscomfort in eyeballs is observed. To alleviate this condition, drugs "Coldrex "Maxgripp".
Signs of sore throat
Acute infectious pathology is caused by bacteria - streptococci, staphylococci, and sometimes other microorganisms. Severe intoxication, inflammation of the tonsils - the classic signs that accompany the sore throat. Severely sore throat, hyperthermia, weakness, weakness - these are the most common complaints of such patients. There may be discomfort in the joints, lower back. Often with angina headache. A person experiences a feeling of dryness in the mouth.
At the same time, many patients feel how badly the throat and ear ache. Unfortunately, in this case we are talking about the spread of the pathological process in the body. Self-medication here is completely unacceptable, because the infectious and inflammatory process can also affect the brain.
Treatment of sore throats
This requires radical therapies. After all, the area of the tonsils is very sore, the throat is red, besides, a white coating has formed in it. With this symptomatology the doctor will recommend the following treatment:
- Effective and safe means "Lugol".It is used to lubricate or irrigate the glands. This medicine is an excellent remedy if your throat is very sore. Red, covered with abscesses, it is cured in just a few days. Similar procedures are recommended to be repeated about 3-4 times a day. After treating the surface of the throat, you can not drink anything and eat for an hour.
- Rinsing. This procedure with angina is mandatory. You can use tinctures of chamomile, eucalyptus, propolis or a solution of salt and soda. Such an event should be repeated every, hour.
- Pastilles, lollipops.It is useful to calm the sore throat with drugs "Tharyngept "Antiangin "Stopangin "Tantum Verde "Hexoral".
- Antibiotics. They are almost always included in the treatment regimen for angina. An effective medicine can be prescribed only by a doctor. Often, antibiotics "Ampicillin "Cephalexin "Extensillin "Amoxicilin" are used.
Symptoms of laryngitis
This pathology characterizes the inflammation of the larynx. With laryngitis the patient is usually harassed by two symptoms - a sore throat and cough, dry enough, barking. Breathing in the disease is wheezing, very difficult. The voice becomes hoarse, can become extremely rude or completely disappear.
Sometimes laryngitis is accompanied by a low fever, a headache. In the throat, dryness, perspiration is felt. Almost always there is pain when swallowing.
Therapy with laryngitis
With laryngitis, very often the throat is very sore. Than to treat an illness? In most cases, the therapy is based on the following recommendations:
- Voice mode. Silence is best.
- Humidification of air.
- Abundant drink (preferably herbal teas from chamomile, thyme, sage, lemon balm).
- Hot foot baths. They can reduce the puffiness of the larynx.
- Rinses. It is recommended not less than 5-7 times a day to use solutions of sea salt, soda, herbal decoctions.
- Inhalations. They can be carried out directly over the pan, covered with a towel. For the procedure, use mineral water "Essentuki "Borjomi herbal decoctions, a few drops of essential oils.
Features of treating babies
Redness of the throat in the child is the first signal about the inflammatory process in the child's body. Most often, such a clinic is observed in bacterial and viral pathologies. In such cases, the pediatrician will appoint crumbs, along with irrigation and rinsing, certain antibiotics or antiviral drugs.
However, if the child has a sore throat, the reasons for this symptomatology are not always found in viral or bacterial diseases. Sometimes this sign can be a harbinger of quite dangerous diseases. Do not forget that the throat can blush with a variety of childhood diseases, such as measles, scarlet fever, diphtheria.
That is why it is not recommended to treat the child on their own. It is best to contact the doctors and get qualified timely help.
Effective rinsing: salt, soda, iodine
It is extremely important to start treatment in time. In this case, the main place in therapy for any pathology, accompanied by a sore throat, is rinsed. This is not surprising, because this procedure significantly reduces pain, eliminates inflammation, promotes recovery. Consider if your throat hurts rather than rinse it.
There are many excellent recipes to get the desired result. Below are some of them.
Salt, soda, iodine - this solution is considered the best disinfectant and anesthetic. It improves sputum evacuation. That is why this solution is recommended as the first remedy for sore throat.
For the production you need purified or warm boiled water. In a large cup of liquid, add half a teaspoon of salt and soda. Increase the effectiveness of this tool allows iodine. This component should be added 5 drops. It perfectly eliminates any inflammatory processes and helps to relieve pain.
This product rinses at least 6 times a day.
Very effectively used phytotherapy for those patients who have a sore throat. Folk remedies, including medicinal herbs, allow you to fight infection, colds. They perfectly eliminate the pain.
For broth it is recommended to take chamomile, plantain, sage, elderberry, eucalyptus, calendula. A collection of several herbs is quite effective.
If you use one herb for broth - it is recommended to take 1 teaspoon to a glass of boiling water. When using several components at once, you need to take a teaspoonful of each. The product should be infused for 10 minutes.
The sore throat should be rinsed with the received herbal decoction at least 4 times a day. If the discomfort is accompanied by a strong hoarseness and a dry cough, then a spoonful of honey should be added to this remedy.
Rinse with tea
This drink cleanses, tones well, anesthetizes the throat. For rinsing, you will need ordinary tea (you can use both green and black), brewed in a kettle. To enhance the effectiveness of this tool, it is recommended to add one spoonful of salt. The resulting solution should be carefully rinsed throat.
When intoxication is recommended to use a drink with raspberry leaves. Such tea allows you to excrete toxins from the body perfectly. To make this solution, you need dry raspberry leaves in the amount of 2 teaspoons. They should be filled with one glass of boiling water. After infusion (about 10 minutes), the product is filtered. Cold tea is recommended to gargle every 2-3 hours.
Tea with blueberries is very useful. This drink is enriched with tannins, which contribute to the elimination of the inflammatory process. It is necessary to pour dried berries of blueberries (, glasses) with water (2 glasses). Such ingredients should be cooked on low heat for about half an hour. After filtering and cooling, the product is ready to rinse. During the procedure, it is recommended to hold the liquid for 30 seconds in the throat. This will make rinsing as effective as possible.
In addition to rinsing, it is recommended to drink medicinal drink. Achieve the perfect result and significantly reduce the pain in the throat allows the next drink.
Preheat one glass of milk. To a warm liquid, add a small piece of butter (1 h. spoon) and as much lime honey. Mix the ingredients thoroughly.
The product should be taken in small sips. In doing so, it must necessarily be warm.
Excellent helps to soften and anesthetize the throat of warmed beer or wine. Such recipes were used by people from ancient times for colds.
If you have a sore throat and swallow painfully: what is it to cure
Often a person happens so that the throat hurts, painfully swallow - than to treat such a misfortune? After all, sore throat brings not only discomfort when swallowing, but, without timely treatment, can exacerbate, developing into complex chronic diseases, which then persecute the person all his a life.
Typically, the treatment is completely dependent on the underlying cause, which causes sore throat. There are several reasons for these, therefore it is very important to be able to identify them correctly, so that instead of treatment, one does not cause irreparable harm to one's health.
Causes of sore throat
The pain in the throat can manifest itself both by itself, and by swallowing or deep inspiration. In any case, it is necessary to sort out the reason for the beginning, and then start taking the treatment.Let's consider some of the most common causes of sore throat.
- Very often the cause is a foreign body. It does not matter whether it's big or small. As a rule, the foreign body causes swelling, spasm of the muscles of the larynx, and often even vomiting or nausea. Cases of death are frequent, when a foreign object completely blocks the breath. Therefore, if the foreign body is the cause of pain during swallowing, you should immediately seek help from a doctor.
- In people who have a high degree of sensitivity, even excessively dry air can cause sore throats. This applies to both indoor air and air in the street. Exacerbation occurs during the heating season, in the hot summer period, and even during a long stay in a smoky or dusty room. In the throat cavity microtraumas are formed, which are the causes of pain during swallowing.
- If a person does not have a temperature, but it is painful to swallow, the cause may be an allergic reaction. Along with this, the main symptom during allergy is also sneezing, perspiration in the throat, tearing, runny nose, skin rashes. In this case, too, you need to see a doctor or start taking special anti-allergic drugs. But first of all you need to eliminate the source of allergy.
- But the most common cause of sore throats during swallowing are viral infections. The period of exacerbation is cold and unstable weather. Usually, along with pain in the throat during swallowing, coughing, runny nose, fever. Often the temperature rises only after a few days, while the pain in the throat can make itself felt immediately.
But it is still important to know some of the main symptoms, which must certainly alert and become an excuse to seek help from a highly qualified specialist.
These symptoms include an increase in lymph nodes, fever and fever, the formation of purulent plugs in the throat, severe pain in the ears and in the head, tachycardia.
If you find these signs are strictly prohibited to engage in self-medication.
Methods of treatment
All methods of treating pain in the throat can be conditionally divided into folk and traditional.
Both are effective enough if you do everything right. Consider first the folk remedies, and then the traditional pharmacy drugs.
Folk remediesVery good for sore throats during the swallowing help healing gargles. There are several recipes that have the most powerful effect. Excellent helps freshly squeezed beet juice with the addition of a small amount of apple cider vinegar (about one tablespoon of vinegar per glass of juice). This rinse is recommended to do 3-4 times a day.
Enhanced antiseptic effect has decoctions of medicinal plants. For preparation, take 1 teaspoon of medicinal chamomile, lime, sage and marigold, pour it all in two cups of boiling water and let it brew under the closed lid for 15-20 minutes. When the broth cools and is slightly warm, you need to thoroughly rinse your throat. Repeat the procedure is desirable every 2 hours.
Often used for rinsing soda (1 teaspoon), diluted in a glass of warm boiled water. Another effective tool is the composition of 1 teaspoon of salt, half a spoonful of soda, 4-5 drops of iodine and a glass of boiled warm water. All should be carefully mixed and gargle every 2-3 hours.
With pain in the throat, it is very important to observe the drinking regimen. It is useful to drink at least a cup of strong black or green tea with a lemon, drink herbal teas with the addition of sage and medicinal chamomile. For the night should always drink a glass of warm milk with honey. But during the day you need as often as possible to drink vitamin drinks or juices with pulp. In no case should you drink cold liquids, as this can worsen the situation.Excellent effect gives healing ointments for the throat. For these purposes, sea buckthorn oil and peach oil are well suited. You can effectively use and juice of aloe. To do this, take an old large leaf of the plant and cut into an udal, the juice obtained is processed by the throat. Such ointments can be used even when a person has a high temperature - they will not cause harm.
But thermal inhalation is best used if there is no temperature. To begin with, you need to steam up your legs, having wrapped your throat with a warm woolen scarf and wrapped yourself in a blanket. The mustard is added to the foot bath.
In parallel with this, you need to compress the throat from the drug chamomile. To do this, a tablespoon of chamomile is poured into a glass of boiling water, it is infused for 20 minutes, then it is dipped in the broth pure gauze, slightly wrung out and applied directly to the throat, after which the neck is again wrapped in a warm scarf.
It is also useful in woolen socks to fill in mustard powder, put them on and go to bed. If the mustard is very hard to burn, you need to stop the procedure. Such natural mustard seeds give a tremendous effect, if you do this at the very beginning of the disease.
Traditional methodsAnd now with regard to traditional means. As a rule, it is very important to consult a doctor in advance, as some drugs can be very strong and have a side effect. This is especially true for pregnant women and children under 12 years. These categories of people need to be especially careful about their health, so as not to do more harm.
Good antiseptics today are Miramistin, Chlorophyllitis, and Furatsillin. The first two products are made in the form of tablets, which must be resorbed. But furatsillin usually sold in powder or tablets, which need to be dissolved in a glass of water, and then this solution gargle.
Sprays are also produced, which are very convenient for watering the throat. The best of them are Geksoral, Cameton, Ingalipt. Especially convenient are such sprays for those people who are constantly on the road and do not have the opportunity to be treated with folk remedies.
Absolutely harmless are lollipops for absorption, which can be given even to children and pregnant women. Very popular are Septhote, Strepsils, Travissil, Tantum Verde. Some of them began to be produced in the form of a spray. In this case, it is better to use both forms of drugs to provide an integrated approach to treatment.
If the doctor has detected a bacterial infection in the throat, then it makes sense to take antibiotics. Sometimes this is also appropriate in cases where the throat is affected by a fungal infection. Along with their direct action, some antibiotics have antipyretic and analgesic effect, which is very important if a person has a high temperature for a long time, and a sore throat is simple unbearable..
So, above, the main causes of the pain in the throat and the main methods of its treatment were considered. It is necessary to clearly realize that any malaise has its own causes, and one should not take medication without understanding these causes. And, first of all, you need to deal with the source of pain, and then already treated according to the recommendations of your doctor.
Severe sore throat when swallowing: what to do
Even in the evening, you were quite a healthy person, and woke up in the morning with a disgusting feeling. You can not swallow, every word brings a wild pain, a feeling that your throat has turned into one solid wound. Probably you have a sore throat. What to do to ease the pain?The pain in the throat is directly related to any airborne infection. Viral infections move through the air and can easily infect humans with the slightest airborne contact with them. Even after a friendly handshake with a sick person, if you do not wash your hands and touch your mouth or nose, you can get a sore throat, which causes severe pain in the throat.
When to go to the doctor
Many people do not hurry to address the patient's throat to the doctor. However, if more than five days with intensive self-treatment the pain did not pass, a visit to the doctor is simply necessary.
Do not wait five days to go to the doctor, if:
- pain intensified significantly, in comparison with the initial stage;
- the process of swallowing was difficult;
- It is impossible to breathe normally;
- there were rashes on the skin;
- On the neck swollen and lymph nodes hurt;
- in saliva or sputum - blood;
- you feel a strong weakness;
- the body is dehydrated;
- hoarse voice is pronounced or the voice is gone.
Modern medicine knows a lot of tools for relieving pain in the throat:
With severe pain, this is not always effective. If the pain is caused by a sore throat (that is, pathogenic streptococci and staphylococci), use not lollipops but special remedies. And not uncontrollably, but on medical prescription. These are antibacterial drugs.
In everyday life, to relieve severe pain, you can use:
- potassium permanganate (known to us potassium permanganate) - make a solution,%;
- furatsilin - on a mug rinse two tablets;
- baking soda - half a teaspoon per glass;
- salt, cooked or sea - the same;
- a solution of soda + iodine + salt.
Beer. It's enough 100 g. Boil, cool, and drink in small sips. Repeat five times a day. The recipe is for adults only!
Tea mushroom. Infusions rinse the throat quite often (10 times a day) and for a long time (for 10 minutes).
Blueberry. Dry fruits in the amount of 100 g pour a half-liter of water and boil until the volume is reduced by almost half. Rinse with an interval of two hours.
Sage. He - a special honor and respect. Folk medicine considers this plant a panacea for throat diseases. Prepare the infusion in proportion to the water - a tablespoon of leaves on a glass. Insist half an hour. Rinse every hour and a half until the pain decreases.
Of the herbs still help marigold and chamomile, as well as St. John's Wort.