Increasing blood pressure is a problem for many people. The rapid rhythm of life made hypertension a common disease not only among the elderly, but young people. How to alleviate the condition with such a problem? Modern pharmacology offers many drugs to reduce blood pressure. The most effective and safe means should be considered in detail.
- Calcium channel blockers
- Diuretic drugs
- Central alpha stimulants
How to properly measure blood pressure The use of hawthorn with increased and reduced pressure How does atmospheric pressure affect a person? Table of blood pressure in an adult The causes and consequences of low blood pressure
This group of drugs helps suppress the sensitivity to the production of adrenaline. The resources of the last generation have a negative impact on the functioning of the respiratory system, causing suffocation and lack of air. Drugs of the new generation effectively act directly on the heart, so they are the safest in order to normalize high blood pressure. The list of the most popular medicines of this group:
- Metoprolol. Effective drug for lowering blood pressure, as well as for normalizing the heartbeat. It is used for heart diseases, such as tachycardia and cardiomyopathy. Specialists prescribe metoprolol as prevention of migraines and myocardial infarction. It is not recommended to use cardiac insufficiency of acute or chronic nature, in pregnancy and lactation, as well as with lowered arterial pressure.
- Egilok. Virtually no side effects. If they manifest, then it is weak enough. The patient is experiencing rapid fatigue, general weakness of the body, dizziness, sexual dysfunction, which have a sluggish character and quickly disappear. Suitable for long-term use. Contraindications to the use of Egilok are: severe form of bronchial asthma, heart failure, age to 18 years.
- Tenorik. Most often it is prescribed for the treatment of hypertension in elderly people, due to the fact that this is a fairly safe drug. Side effects can be observed in the form of insomnia, cooling of the upper and lower extremities, the severity of the muscles. It is recommended to be used as a long-term treatment. Contraindicated drug to reduce blood pressure in heart failure, as well as in childhood.
- Lozap. It is used not only for hypertension, but also for chronic heart failure. The course of treatment with this drug is about 3 weeks. The period of time may vary, depending on the patient's well-being. It is not recommended to use Lopaz during pregnancy and breastfeeding, and also in childhood.
- Anaprilin. The correct dosage can be prescribed only by the attending physician, since this is a potent enough drug. May cause disruption of the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract and attacks of angina pectoris. It is not recommended to use with rapid heartbeat, arterial hypotension, diabetes mellitus, and pregnancy.
- Captopril. A sufficiently safe preparation, since it has practically no side effects. Can cause allergic rashes on the skin, distortion of taste. It is not recommended to take in case of violations of the kidney system, pregnancy and lactation, as well as in children under 14 years of age.
- Noliprel. The drug is intended solely for lowering blood pressure in hypertension. Suitable for long-term use, but it should not be used for more than 1 month. Then it's time to take a break. There are many side effects, so Noliprel treatment should be controlled by a specialist. Categorically, this drug is not recommended for liver failure, lack of potassium in the body, under the age of 18 years.
- Lorista. One of the few drugs that can be used for diabetes and menopause. It is an effective preventive tool for the development of stroke on the background of increased blood pressure. The drug is contraindicated in pregnancy and breastfeeding, as well as under reduced pressure.
It is important to know!Beta-blockers of the new generation should be taken! They do not affect the respiratory organs, therefore they are safer, suitable for long-term use.
Calcium channel blockers
Calcium contributes to the rapid reduction of smooth muscle vessels, thereby causing an increase in blood pressure. Therefore, it is required to block calcium channels for normal operation of the vessels. For this purpose, drugs that reduce blood pressure are used:
- Corinfar. The duration of the course of treatment with this drug depends on the severity of the disease, which the specialist determines. Since the medicine can cause many side effects. The patient may experience dizziness, nausea, severe heat, impaired vision. Therefore, to get involved in Corinth is not worth it. As for contraindications, the drug is strictly prohibited for myocardial infarction, angina pectoris, in childhood, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Amlodipine. The effect of the drug does not come immediately - 3-4 hours after taking. It should be clearly adhered to the dosage recommended by the attending physician. Otherwise, amlodipine causes a sharp decrease in pressure, which leads to hypotension, nausea, dizziness, a constant feeling of hunger, dermatitis. It is not recommended to carry out treatment with this drug for chronic heart failure and after a previous myocardial infarction.
- Cinnarizine. Quickly reduces blood pressure in hypertension. The drug without side effects, so it is used even in the treatment of children. Tablets cause drowsiness, headaches can be observed only if used excessively. The only contraindication is pregnancy and the period of breastfeeding.
It is important to know!Calcium antagonists promote the expansion of cerebral vessels, which positively affects the general condition of the body!
Drugs with a diuretic effect help lower blood pressure. This is due to the fact that sodium salts are produced with the liquid, which cause hypertension. The most effective and safe diuretics are:
- Lasix. In addition to the fact that this drug stabilizes blood pressure, it also has a beneficial effect on the functioning of the kidneys. In case of excessive use, there may be a lack of useful substances in the body. As for contraindications, Lasix is not recommended for early pregnancy and for liver failure.
- Ureget. Removes puffiness of the upper and lower extremities in the development of hypertension. If the product is used excessively, the stomach should be washed immediately. Categorically prohibited drug during pregnancy and breastfeeding, liver failure, in childhood, as well as people suffering from intolerance to lactose.
- Trifas. In order to reduce blood pressure, it is enough to take these tablets once a day. It is better to do it in the morning. You should strictly adhere to the dosage of the medication, as it can cause serious side effects, namely: visual impairment, acute urinary retention, blood clots, convulsions, confusion. As for contraindications, Trifas is a prohibited drug for hypotension, arrhythmia, pregnancy, liver failure.
It is important to know!With excessive use of diuretic drugs a person can experience a strong weakness! This is due to the removal from the body of not only harmful substances, but also vital components.
Central alpha stimulants
This group of drugs has a calming effect on the body, affecting directly the receptors of the brain. The patient has a decrease in the activity of the central nervous system, and also elevated blood pressure stabilizes. Experts recommend using such alpha stimulants:
- Kapoten. These tablets should be taken in combination with diuretics 1 hour before eating. Overdose can cause excessive drowsiness, distraction, dizziness. The drug is contraindicated in diseases of the kidneys, liver, as well as during pregnancy. With caution should be taken in old age. For older people, a minimum dose of Kapoten is required.
- Clophelin. The product has a calming effect on the central nervous system, so the patient can be constantly drowsy, chronic fatigue, apathy, lethargy. It is not recommended to be used for violations of the functioning of the cardiovascular system, atherosclerosis of the brain, as well as during pregnancy.
It is important to know!Central alpha-stimulants - drugs for rapid reduction in blood pressure!
Medicines that effectively eliminate unpleasant symptoms when blood pressure rises. They have a vasodilating effect on the body. The most common antispasmodics with hypertension are:
- Andipal. Relieves pain in spasms of peripheral vessels and vessels of the brain. Long-term use of the drug is not recommended. Andipal - a drug for rapid reduction in blood pressure. The drug is contraindicated in diseases of the kidneys, liver, blood.
- Concor. The drug is prescribed for severe hypertension, angina and chronic heart failure. With regular use of Concor, the patient may have general weakness of the body, dizziness, chronic fatigue. As for contraindications, the medicine should not be used for bronchial asthma, hypotension, psoriasis.
- Lysinopril. Used for increased blood pressure, as well as heart failure. The drug is contraindicated in cases of impaired functioning of the renal system, in the elderly and children.
Which drug quickly reduces blood pressure? In this matter, only the attending physician can help, who must choose the most effective and safe drug taking into account the individual characteristics of the course of hypertension. Dosage should also be prescribed by the attending physician. When treating hypertension, you should visit a doctor regularly to assess the effectiveness of treatment.