In Greek: "mummy" means "storing the body".
It is actively used as a fight against a mass of diseases.
It's also known as mountain wax.
Has many healing properties and well strengthens human immunity.
- What is the use of
- Use in cosmetology
- How to use
- Contraindications of mountain wax
- Useful advice
In medicine, this tool is known since the Middle Ages, when it was used not only for treatment but also for purification of precious metals.
The most valuable for today are the Altaic and Oriental mummies.
You can buy them in a pharmacy in the form of capsules or powder.
The origin of this wonderful medicine for many years remained a mystery to scientists.
Only Kirghiz specialists could unravel it, which made it clear that the mummy is the result of a qualitative change in biomass in the climatic conditions typical of the mountainous terrain.
The mummy appears from plant debris, bee venom, animal waste products.
What is the use of
Thanks to the unique biochemical composition and the huge content of useful properties for more than three thousand years, the mummy is actively used in folk medicine of countries all over the world.
Its use is as follows:
- Mumiye is very effective in the treatment of gastritis and ulcers.
It, entering the body, has a beneficial effect on the walls of the esophagus, stomach and larynx, and positively affects the entire body.
- The agent increases the immunity and stimulates the regenerative processes.
This explains its unique property to dissolve acne and even tumors.
- Mumiye is indispensable in the treatment of atherosclerosis, bronchitis and tuberculosis, asthma, with the expansion of veins, as well as thrombophlebitis.
It is also shown to diabetics who help to reduce fatigue, eliminate constant thirst and reduce urination.
- This gift of nature contains a lot of trace elements, represented as organic compounds, such as iron, magnesium, lead, nickel, titanium and so on, as well as vitamins and useful resinous substances.
All this allows him to work effectively with the disturbed metabolism, problems in the work of the digestive system, and also with the purpose of improving the functioning of the glands of the body.
- The use of mummy helps to normalize blood pressure, as well as the level in the blood of cholesterol.
It also has a positive effect on the hormonal system, strengthens the immune system, heart and blood vessels, increases blood circulation in general and in the brain.
- Mumiye is a unique stimulant of regenerative processes in bone tissues, as well as a wonderful antiseptic.
In the course of many experiments, the specialists proved its ability to strengthen capillaries.
- If a person is suffering from radiculitis, inflammation of the facial and other nerves, neurodermatitis, it is shown rubbing it into the skin.
- Proper use of mummies can be of great help in the presence of pathological processes in the body.
And what do you know about acupuncture for osteochondrosis of the cervical department, which can be read about in a useful article? Follow the link and expand your horizons.
What is acupuncture and what is the use of it, is written in this article.
Regular use of drugs based on it is shown :
- As part of a comprehensive program aimed at improving immunity;
- As a component of the body cleansing program;
- For the treatment of radiation sickness;
- As a component of complex prevention of influenza and ARVI;
- During rehabilitation after surgery or complex and long-term illness;
- With regular mental emotional and physical exertion;
- Those who live in dysfunctional areas, from the ecological point of view, either work in not the most favorable climatic conditions, in the highlands, under water or underground;
- To those whose activities are related to toxic substances, noise, vibration, radiation;
- In case of problems with fat metabolism, diabetes mellitus( the use of stevia sugar is written here), obesity.
Among the indications for the use of mummies, the states of depression, asthenia, immunodeficiency, chronic fatigue, decreased mental and physical performance are distinguished.
Use in cosmetology
The miracle properties of the mumie made it popular not only in medicine, but also in cosmetology. Especially, it is useful for aging skin, which rejuvenates, revitalizes and gives it a beautiful shine.
You can use it in many ways. The simplest version:
- once a day, wipe the skin with a diced frozen mummy solution.
And do you know what to do if there is a small rash on the face of the child? About popular methods of treatment read in the current article.
How to do a colon cleanse at home is written here.
On the page: http: //netlekarstvam.com/ narodnye-sredstva /zhkt/ diareja.html it is written what to take for diarrhea at home.
The solution itself can be cooked, as in ordinary clean water, and on the decoction of herbs, for example, chamomile. There are many recipes for mummy-based masks.
They, for 20-30 minutes, are applied to the neck, hands and face, and then washed off with warm water. It helps to improve the elasticity of the skin and its color, to normalize the metabolic processes in the skin.
It is useful for the mummy and for those who want to get rid of stretch marks.
For this you can use a simple recipe for home cream, which involves a mixture of mummies and children's or anti-cellulite cream.
There are a number of recipes for mummy hair masks.
Methods of using
Traditional medicine advises you to take the remedy once or twice a day, in the morning and in the evening, and continue the course of application of the mummy within 25-28 days. If necessary, the course can be repeated in ten days.
The correct dose of mum per day is determined by the weight of the person .For a person weighing less than 70 kg, it is 0.2 g, while for people weighing more than 90 kg - 0.5 g.
For the manufacture of medical products, it is not necessary to heat the mummy more than 40 degrees.
For cosmetic purposes, the product can be used externally, as part of creams, masks and other products, and, internally, along with food.
In the latter case, you need to use 1-2 tablets or capsules, twice a day, along with food, washing the mummy with water or another drink.
The duration of internal consumption of mummy as a component of hair or skin care is 25 days.
Contraindications of mountain wax
Despite all the benefits and unique features of the mummy, there are, nevertheless, a number of contraindications to its use:
- Individual intolerance;
- Pregnancy and lactation period;
- Under 12 years of age;
- Presence of oncological diseases;
- Low blood clotting;
Caution in the application of mummies is necessary in the presence of hypertension.
What is a mummy and how to take medicines based on it look in the video.