Cellulite has become a real problem for modern women. Unpleasant skin changes affect beautiful women regardless of their age and complexion. There are a lot of reasons for this pathology, and therefore it has become widespread. How to remove cellulite from the pope and what it is, these pressing issues will be discussed in the article.
- The concept of cellulite
- From what appears and develops cellulite
- How to deal with cellulite
- Popa without cellulite - effective exercises
- Diet from cellulite on the legs and the pope
- Massage - an effective method of combating cellulite
- Preventing Cellulite, What to Do
Anti-cellulite massage by banks at home We do anti-cellulite massage at home We remove cellulite from lashek quickly and at home Honey massage from cellulite - what is the use We apply capsicam to get rid of cellulite
The concept of cellulite
Cellulite, or, as the girls call it, "orange peel" is a pathological disorder in the fatty layer of the skin, which leads to poor blood circulation. Simply put, these are the fatty layers. They have acquired the form of nodules, thanks to the accumulated harmful substances. There are several stages in the development of this violation:
- 1 stage. The woman gets fatter slightly, but there are no visible changes on the skin;
- 2 stage. Under the skin begins to accumulate liquid, which prevents the penetration of oxygen to the cells. The disorder leads to the formation of a subcutaneous mesh;
- 3 stage. The coarsened tissue gradually spreads and affects healthy cells. Visible violations on the skin are not yet visible, but if it is squeezed, then there is an "orange peel";
- 4 th stage. On the body, the hated "crust" is clearly visible. When you touch, you feel tubercles and seals, the skin becomes more rough. Over time, sensitivity is lost;
- 5 th stage. Cellulite becomes noticeable to the naked eye. It causes a lot of discomfort and pain. The skin acquires a cyanotic shade and becomes cold.
Obviously, cellulite on the pope not only spoils the appearance of the skin, but also brings many unpleasant and even painful sensations. It is important not to delay and as soon as possible to take action to solve the problem. How healthy the priest looks, and how struck by the "orange peel" can be seen in the photo.
From what appears and develops cellulite
The reasons for the development of the "orange peel" are many. Some of them can be avoided, but others will have to be seriously combated. The main causes of unpleasant skin changes in themselves include:
- wrong food. The body should receive a sufficient amount of fiber. It promotes the rapid and high-quality removal of toxins and toxins. If its quantity is insufficient, all harmful substances remain under the skin and serve as an ideal basis for the development of cellulite;
- a variety of diets. During a diet, the body does not get enough nutrients in the body, which leads to a decrepit skin;
- hormonal disorders. During the period of hormonal outbursts in the body (pregnancy, childbirth, hormonal preparations), an ugly "crust" develops on the pope and hips;
- smoking. Scientists have not yet proved that smoking provokes the development of cellulite. However, it is known that a bad habit disrupts the exchange of oxygen in the body, and this has a bad effect on the skin;
- regular wearing of shoes with high heels and too tight trousers. The woman's favorite things disrupt the normal circulation of blood, which leads to swelling. All this has a bad effect on the skin and provokes the formation of an "orange peel";
- cross legs. Lovers of such an attractive position should be abandoned. This situation leads to the squeezing of blood vessels, which worsens the outflow of blood. Incorrect posture leads not only to the development of cellulite, but also to venous expansion.
Obviously, no woman is immune from the development of an unpleasant complication on the skin. It is important to remember that this is not just a congestion of fat, it is a disease that requires urgent treatment.
How to deal with cellulite
The methods of combating the "orange peel" directly depend on the stage of the development of the disease. Girls who have an ailment just have to follow the same rules of therapy. However, those who have cellulite at 4 or 5 stages will have to work very hard to get rid of it. There are several effective ways to quickly remove cellulite.
Popa without cellulite - effective exercises
Good results can be achieved with effective exercises. For this purpose, a special complex was developed, which includes force and cardiac loads. It is always important to supplement exercise with proper and balanced nutrition.
- Lie on a hard surface, legs bend into the knees, and put your hands behind your head. Slowly lifting the body, you need to strain the muscle fibers of the buttocks and the press. Fix in this position for 15 seconds, and then take the initial position.
- Lie on your side, put your hand along a hard surface and lay your head on it. The other hand should rest on the floor, but the legs should be bent. The upper limb is raised to the top and not quickly lowered. Repeat the exercise 20 times, and then change the side.
- Lie on your back, hands spread apart, and legs should be kept together, while bent at the knees. You need to alternately tilt to the right and left. Repeat the exercise 10 times, on each side.
- Stand on all fours, hands to pull forward. Do not quickly fall on the hip, taking your hand in the other direction, after which you must stand in the starting position. Repeat the exercise, only on the other side.
- Lie on your back, hands to lock in the lock on the back of your head, and your legs are bent. Not quickly the legs are lifted, and the trunk is pointed during the ascent, then in one direction, then the other. Exercise is repeated 10 times on each side.
Diet from cellulite on the legs and the pope
Stretch marks and cellulite can be formed due to malnutrition and excessive body weight. To achieve good results, it is important to exclude the following products from the diet:
- sweet pastries and cakes;
- canned food;
- salted food;
- fast food.
It is important in daily eating to introduce more fresh vegetables, fruits, fermented milk products and green tea. Be sure to supplement the diet with broths, seafood and slave, and also sea cabbage.
Massage - an effective method of combating cellulite
Massage is one of the most effective methods in combating cellulite on lashes and pop. As a rule, it must be carried out with a special brush with rollers or a massage mitten. At home, you can carry out a procedure based on honey or essential oils (lemon, orange). Many experts recommend massage with cans. They create a vacuum that carries pressure drops inside the tank, which improves blood circulation and renews the skin.
Preventing Cellulite, What to Do
"Orange peel" haunts virtually every woman. However, this unpleasant change on the skin can be avoided. To do this, it is necessary to perform several simple but effective rules:
- To exclude food in which there are a lot of wastes;
- to treat any hormonal disorders;
- to live an active lifestyle;
- Try less often to wear shoes with high heels;
- Do not wear too tight pants;
- Do not sit for a long time in an uncomfortable position;
- learn to breathe properly so that all cells receive sufficient oxygen;
- Try to avoid stressful situations;
- to give up smoking;
- drink the daily rate of water.
It is still possible to protect yourself and get rid of cellulite on the pope. It is important to monitor your body and observe simple rules!