The modern rhythm of a person's life does not always allow him to observe a normal diet, prepare his own food properly. Because of this, there is a weakening of immunity, instead of normal microflora, pathogens are colonized in the human intestine. Due to their influence, intestinal infections of the viral or bacterial type arise. In children, they are more frequent than in adults. Antibiotics for intestinal infection in adults are extremely rare, but there are cases when it is impossible to do without them.
- The use of antibiotics during the development of intestinal infections - for and against
- What antibiotics are used to eliminate intestinal infection
- How to correctly apply antibiotic against intestinal infection
- Contraindications and side effects
Integrative infection: symptoms and proper treatment in adults We treat intestinal infection in a child quickly and easily Rotavirus intestinal infection incubation period: in adults and children Prevention of intestinal infections Diet with intestinal infection - what can you do with the disease
You can not select an antibiotic yourself, because self-medication leads to unfortunate results, and thanks to the recommendations of an experienced specialist, the patient will be able to improve his situation using exactly such medicinal substances.
The use of antibiotics during the development of intestinal infections - for and against
An infectious disease of the human digestive system is a process accompanied by intoxication, dehydration, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of vitality, decreased immunity. There is subsequently infection with viruses, bacteria, other pathogenic microorganisms. Develops rapidly, in the absence of rapid response to the problem leads to death.
In 95% of cases, a special diet is used to solve the problem, in addition medicinal products are used that improve the intestinal microflora. In a critical condition, the patient is hospitalized, and antibiotics are prescribed.
Note!Medications related to the group of antibiotics can not be used without medical advice, because they have a number of side effects, contraindications. Must be used exclusively under the supervision of a specialist.
Doctors who recommend the use of such medications argue that antibiotics for poisoning and intestinal infections are necessary in order to:
- quickly relieve the condition of a person who has severe dehydration and temperature;
- completely eliminate the possibility of death;
- elimination of all toxic substances from the body;
- complete neutralization of harmful intestinal microflora.
Proponents of solving the problem solely through dieting, argue that antibiotics do more harm than good. This information contains a large percentage of the truth for the following reasons:
- antibiotic drugs adversely affect the general state of human health;
- significantly worsen the work of internal organs, especially the liver and kidneys;
- have many side effects and contraindications;
- are not used for children of primary school age, people with severely weakened immunity, pregnant women and nursing mothers.
Such medications can be prescribed exclusively by specialists of a narrow profile. To determine which antibiotic is better, the doctor must fully assess the condition of his patient, evaluate the characteristics of the perception of drugs by his body.
Note!It is by no means possible to apply antibiotic substances independently. With illiterate use, they bring much more harm than good. The course of treatment with such drugs should be reduced to a minimum.
What antibiotics are used to eliminate intestinal infection
The list of drugs that have a positive effect in terms of solving problems with infectious diseases is very large. Antibiotics of this plan are divided into several groups that have the ability to bring the human body harm to a greater or lesser extent.
Antibiotic drugs have the ability to cope with the problem if it is of an infectious, not a viral origin. To get rid of problems of an infectious nature, a doctor of a narrow profile most often prescribes the following drugs:
Most of these drugs are a broad spectrum of agents. Not all drugs from this series have the ability to have a mild effect on the body. The safest antibiotics, of those listed, are Rifaximin, Bancomycin, Bacitracin, Ramoplanin, Neomycin, Claforan.
The remaining medication is not recommended for people who have liver and kidney problems. This is due to the fact that the contents of the antibiotic for 2-2.5 hours are completely absorbed by the human body, exerting a very heavy load on it.
Attention!It is better to apply a broad spectrum of antibiotics to eliminate the problem. They work more gently, not so harmful. Such drugs, if absolutely necessary, doctors appoint even children.
How to correctly apply antibiotic against intestinal infection
Antibiotic against intestinal infection, doctors can rarely use. If this happens, the patient will have to resume the normal state of immunity of his organism for a long time. The drugs of such groups are used as solutions, which are injected into the patient's body, using the injection method. Drugs in tablets or capsules are often used for children, but are also prescribed for adults.
In order to make the drug's effect on the human body right, it brought a minimum of harm, medical workers will have to follow such rules:
- Do not inject drugs more often than once a day, unless there is a special need for it;
- for intramuscular injection, should be used drugs that belong to the group of antibiotics, not more than three times a day;
- within 24 hours, a person who uses antibiotics in the form of capsules or tablets, should not do this more than 3 times;
- before using drugs, it is worth checking their compatibility with the body of a particular person.
Note!To prevent unexpected situations and consequences, a patient who has been prescribed antibiotic drugs should inform the doctor about the problems present, because he is not always aware of them. Only in this way the patient will be able to avoid unpleasant surprises.
To apply antibiotics for the treatment of intestinal infectious diseases is accurate, and for the renewal of the intestinal microflora, after the passed course it is necessary to use probiotics. These drugs include the preparations of Probiophore, Bifistin.
Contraindications and side effects
The name of an antibiotic suitable for the treatment of intestinal infection will be able to determine for the individual patient only his attending physician. If the drug is picked up incorrectly, its dosage was inconsistent, the person has an unpleasant effect from the treatment.
With improper or excessive use of antibiotics, a person will observe the following effects:
- deterioration of the liver, pain in its area;
- unpleasant sensations in the kidney zone, failure of their work, low productivity of the main processes for which they are responsible;
- general deterioration of health, disruptions in the work of the intestines, stomach, deterioration of immunity;
- presence of skin rashes, dry skin, its peeling;
- lack of taste and appetite.
To use these drugs, there are a number of contraindications. Among these doctors include:
- the entire period of pregnancy and breastfeeding of the baby;
- infant and preschool age;
- the presence of a problem with organs and systems responsible for removing toxic substances from the human body;
- significant problems with the nominal and digestive system, which are permanent.
Attention!It is undesirable to use substances of such action to people who have allergic reactions to medication from different exposure spectra. This problem should be reported to the doctor, and he will decide what to do about it.
If a person does not know exactly what antibiotic to drink when intestinal infection, it is better not to do it. Independently to choose such preparation correctly it is practically unreal. Among these antibiotic drugs can not be determined the best, because not every patient will be approached by the same remedy. It is best to select drugs from this group, which cause minimal harm to the human body.
Almost always, if there is an intestinal infection, the patient does without antibiotic, restores the lost strength, using a special diet. If such a drug is needed, it should be handled with extreme caution, following the rules of application and dosage. Only a correct, timely solution to the problem will be productive, but, otherwise, the consequences will not be very pleasant. Without such medicines, one can not do without, but it is better if they are used in rare cases.
Timely appeal to the doctor, the correct start of treatment, will solve problems of this nature, without the need to use medicines, because intestinal infection affects people especially in spring and summer. During this period it is important to protect yourself, increase immunity, less to be in an environment where the rules of personal or general hygiene are not respected.