Snoring is a very unpleasant symptom, bringing discomfort to a person's daily life. It is not a sign of a sound sleep, but indicates the presence of various pathologies in the body. This disorder occurs as a result of diseases or physical problems - for example, with a decrease in the tone of the muscles of the soft palate, because of excess weight. Pharmaceutics produces a large number of different drugs to combat this symptom. Also, special exercises are developed from snoring, helping to get rid of it or reduce the intensity.
- Methods for preventing snoring
- Exercises for treatment
- Gymnastics for breathing by Strelnikova
- Yoga from snoring
- Exercises to strengthen the muscles
The most effective means of snoring in pharmacies Why does a person snore in a dream What to do to stop snoring in sleep Effective drugs for snoring Methods of getting rid of snoring to a man
Methods for preventing snoring
Snoring is considered a serious problem faced by a large number of people. Getting rid of him is not easy. You can buy special products in the pharmacy or do exercises from snoring. But, like any disease, it is easier to prevent than cure.
Prophylaxis of snoring includes:
- Weight control. The larger the mass of a person, the harder it is to breathe during sleep. Losing extra pounds will help get rid of snoring.
- Restriction or a complete withdrawal from smoking. This harmful habit negatively affects the lungs and the respiratory system as a whole. In smokers, dry mouth becomes worse, tissues swell, muscles in the pharynx are weakened and snoring appears.
- Refusal of alcoholic beverages or reduction of their use. Because of the negative effects of alcohol, the tone of the pharyngeal musculature is weakened, the lumen of the respiratory tract narrows, and the supply of oxygen is disturbed.
- It is not recommended to take certain medicines before going to bed at night - for example, sleeping pills, sedatives or antiallergic drugs. They are able to relax the nasopharynx, provoking the appearance of snoring. An alternative to drugs will be breathing exercises that help to fall asleep.
- Improved nose breathing. It is recommended to wash the nose with saline. This is useful for the soft palate. This procedure increases its elasticity and moisturizes the mucous membranes.
- Power correction. It is recommended to exclude the use of bakery products, dairy products of high fat content, limit the amount of meat. This will help not only lose weight, but also reduce the intensity of snoring.
- Constant moisturizing and airing the bedroom. After all, fresh air is necessary for a healthy sleep.
In addition, it is necessary to choose a comfortable position for a good rest. Sleep on the back is capable of provoking snoring. In the position on the side, the tongue does not sink, and the person does not snore.
Important! Zapadenie language will prevent and raised head during sleep! This situation improves the outflow of fluid and normalizes breathing.
For sleeping it is better to choose a flat pillow.
Exercises for treatment
The best means for eliminating snoring at home is a special set of breathing exercises. If correctly and regularly perform gymnastics, then you can recover from an unpleasant symptom.
An effective complex includes such exercises:
- To expand the pharyngeal lumen - pressing the hand on the chin, without relaxing the muscles, move the jaw. Repeat 30 times.
- With a closed mouth to breathe through the nose, try to move the root of the tongue closer to the throat. Repeat 3 times with interruptions.
- With a slightly open mouth, move the lower jaw. Exercise do 10 times in one, and then in another row.
- Repeat the sounds "y", "and", straining the muscles of the neck. Repeat exercise 25 times.
Attention! Many people think that snoring is inherent only to men! However, this opinion is erroneous. Breathing exercises will help to cope with snoring and a woman.
Gymnastics for breathing by Strelnikova
Strelnikova exercises are aimed at treating pathologies of the nervous, respiratory and cardiovascular system. In addition, they are effectively used against snoring.
Advantages of gymnastics:
- training of most internal organs;
- normalization of the organs of the bronchopulmonary system;
- supply of the body with oxygen;
- the development of the muscle of the respiratory system, as well as the diaphragm;
- stimulation of metabolic processes;
- normalization of blood pressure.
The basis of the method is short inhalation of the nose and exhalation of the mouth. This positively affects the soft palate, and also strengthens the nasal passages. To enhance the effect of treatment, it is recommended that during the exercises, a light massage be performed to relax the muscles.
Yoga from snoring
Exercise is able to replace yoga. The following classes are effective:
- When you inhale, you should try to expand first the lower abdomen, then the middle part of the peritoneum, and at the end - the sternum. Thus it is necessary to control the abdominal wall: when inhaled, it should rise, and during exhalation - be drawn. Repeat 7 times. In time, the duration of the inspiration should be increased.
- Sitting, breathing through the nose - first through one nostril, and then through the other. Repeat 5 times.
- Lower your chin. First, relax the muscles, while straining the larynx so that during the breath a hissing sound appeared. Take a quick breath, and then breathe out slowly. Repeat 5 times. It is recommended to perform this exercise at night before going to bed.
To fight with snoring was effective, you should repeat the exercises every day for a month. Such charging facilitates recovery from pathology, and also becomes a reliable prevention.
Exercises to strengthen the muscles
Systematic performance of exercises helps a person to maintain the muscles in a tonus:
- lower jaw;
- the sky;
This will ensure a free circulation of air through the respiratory tract during sleep and prevent the descent of the sky. This gymnastics is effective:
- For lingual muscles it is recommended to stick out the tongue for a few seconds with the mouth open. Repeat this exercise 30 times. These actions will strengthen the lingual muscles.
- Strengthening of the nasopharynx and chewing muscles takes place with the help of the following exercise: it is recommended to keep any oblong object clamped between the teeth for several minutes.
- To strengthen the sky, it is recommended to press the tongue against the sky and apply pressure to it for several minutes. Repeat with half-minute breaks 2-3 times.
To heal from snoring, all exercises must be done regularly - 2-4 times a week. The result will be noticeable after a month of training.
In addition, to strengthen the muscle can be used intraoral hood Sonayt. This tool slightly pushes the jaw forward, increasing the lumen of the pharynx and increasing the tone of its muscles. Air thus moves along the paths freely, the risk of snoring is reduced.
It is also effective to cure with the help of the CHOP apparatus. Periodic training will help strengthen the muscles of the upper respiratory tract.
Snoring is an unpleasant and dangerous symptom, which brings discomfort to the snoring and surrounding people. The combination of diet, weight control and performing exercises for the pharynx and larynx will help effectively get rid of snoring. The doctor-somnologist will determine the possible cause of his appearance and prescribe the optimal treatment. Respiratory gymnastics is suitable for all comers, regardless of gender and age.