Rooibos is a kind of useful and tasty tea. The plant, whose petals are dried to get the tea leaves, is more often referred to as "rooibos".The shrubbery grows exclusively in the territory of Africa.
The process of making a drink is not difficult. The mixture is boiled, insisted, used or used for other purposes. Rooibos is widely used not only in folk medicine, but also enters the diet of diets or cosmetic recipes.
- Use of tea
- Nutritional value and caloric value of
- Is there any harm and contraindications?
- Methods of application in folk medicine
Benefits of tea
Rooibos is able to saturate the human body with useful substances, minerals and vitamins for a short time. Its regular use contributes to the improvement of internal systems and the normalization of the functioning of organs.
The plant from which this type of tea is made belongs to the number of medicinal products, therefore the drink can be considered a curative addition to the diet. Use Rooibos can be in different forms, including outdoor use. The composition of tea has a beneficial effect on the skin and hair, restoring their health and beauty.
The benefits of Rooibos tea are as follows:
- treatment and prevention of intestinal colic( including infants);
- prevention of intestinal disorders( at any age);
- strengthening of vessel walls;
- normalization of the functioning of the cardiovascular system;
- antibacterial effect on the body;
- anti-inflammatory property;
- normalization of blood sugar level;
- normalization of the circulatory system;
- antihistamine effect;
- neutralization of free radicals;
- eliminating itching of the skin;
- prevention and suspension of caries development;
- bone strengthening;
- maintaining the mineral balance in the body;
- normalization of the metabolic process in the body;
- eliminates the symptoms of constipation;
- helps to eliminate signs of nausea and vomiting;
- can be used as an expectorant;
- relief from insomnia;
- normalization of blood pressure;
- elimination of the consequences of stress and depression( as well as nervous tension);
- beneficial effect on the nervous system as a whole;
- elimination of heartburn symptoms;
- treatment and prevention of allergic reactions;
- promotes the excretion of worms and other parasites from the human body;
- preventing the process of premature aging of the body;
- prevention of upper respiratory tract diseases;
- normalization of the menstrual cycle;
- increased lactation( in the presence of problems with breastfeeding);
- is considered a natural antidepressant;
- elimination of fatigue symptoms( including chronic);
- increased vitality;
- improvement of brain activity;
- acceleration of hair growth( when used as a rinse aid);
- effect of smoothing out microscopic wrinkles( with external welding applications);
- elimination of hangover syndrome;
- beneficial effect on the male and female body functions.
The general impact of rooibos on the human body is unique. The use of this tea in the morning leads to the elimination of drowsiness, and in the evening it calms the psyche and helps to fall asleep more quickly.
During the day, the drink gives strength, vitality and fatigue. You can drink tea almost without restrictions. This statement should not be taken too literally. The introduction of any drink into the diet should be reasonable.
Coriander: useful properties and contraindications, use of seasoning.
Learn from this article about the benefits and dangers of a ziphys( exotic plant).
Nutritional value and calorific value of
In 100 grams of rooibus contains approximately 16 kcal. Low calorie content allows you to introduce a drink into the diet without restrictions. Sugar or other sweet ingredients do not need to be added to the tea.
Due to the high glucose content, the natural taste of the beverage has a sweetish flavor. This property is especially appreciated in dietetics. For example, it is very difficult for some people to drink black tea without sugar, but with roybushes such a problem will not arise.
Nutritional value of rooibos( in 100 g):
- proteins - 0.8 g;
- carbohydrates - 1.2 g;
- fats - 0,8 g.
Rooibos consists of the following components:
- carboxylic acids;
- vitamins of numerous groups;
- numerous aromatic oils.
In addition, the drink has no harmful effect on the body during pregnancy, lactation, and it can be introduced into the diet at almost any age.
Are there any harm and contraindications?
No contraindications have been detected in rooibos. Tea can be consumed regardless of the general health or age category. Do not harm the drink during pregnancy or lactation. For infants, it is considered a useful supplement to the diet.
The only nuances in the use of rooibos are individual intolerance and an increased content of natural tetracycline. Intolerance is mainly associated with the taste of the drink.
If the body refuses to accept tea and there is a negative reaction to it, then it is better to refuse from introducing rooibos into the diet.
The presence of tetracycline in tea should always be remembered. The fact is that with the regular use of the drink this component not only accumulates in the body, but also causes a lack of reaction to the drugs with its content.
If it is necessary to treat tablets or ointments with tetracycline, it will be almost impossible to achieve the desired effect.
Methods of application in folk medicine
Rooibos can be used not only as a tasty and healthy drink, but also used to achieve various medicinal and cosmetic purposes. It is recommended to rinse your hair with tea for their recovery and recovery, to wipe your face or make a lotion on it.
The brewing process does not differ from the traditional method of making black tea. One or two teaspoons of rooibos are poured with boiling water and insist for at least 15-20 minutes, after which it is ready for use or use in recipes of traditional medicine.
- quenching thirst and hunger ( if consumed rooibos several times during the day in the form of heat, the appetite may be reduced, so that happens more rapid saturation of food, besides tea displays the body of excess fluid, the reservoir ofvitamins, does not increase the acidity of gastric juice, clears cells of free radicals);
- addition to diet( after brewing particles of tea can be added to almost any diet foods, such as pastries, cocktails or sweet sauces, in addition to the drink can be cooked pancakes, replace the milk or yogurt, these culinary experiments will help to reduce the caloric content of food andincrease their benefits to the body during the dietary program).
Rooibos in cosmetology:
- washing tea ( Rooibos is brewed in the traditional way and then used for washing the face, prepared beverage can be frozen, and ice cubes to wipe the skin in the morning, this procedure removes chronic fatigue traces, makes the complexion more healthy and prevent acne, pimples and otherinflammations);
- lotion on eyes( if cotton pads to moisten in tea and put on the eye, then the regular procedures can get rid of any signs of fatigue, bags, fine lines and dark circles, potseduru better exercise at night after removing makeup);
- addition to masks( adding a small amount of strongly brewed rooibos to home or ready face masks will increase their effectiveness).
Read about the beneficial properties of blueberries and contraindications to use.
Learn from this article, than useful goat's milk for adults and children.
About the benefits and harm of millet for the body - http: //netlekarstvam.com/ narodnye-sredstva
produkty-pitaniya / psheno.html
Roibush in folk medicine:
- soothing and wellness baths ( with a tendency to frequent stresses, colds, excessive fatigue and otherdeviations in the work of body systems, it is recommended to add brewed Rooibos into the water during bathing, the aroma of tea will calm the nerves, and its nutritional components will have a preventive and curative effect on the body);
- tea for the prevention diseases( if consumed rooibos at least three times a day, the body will be carried out by a powerful protective effect, there will be resistance to viral and colds, increase the level of the immune system, the same method is used as a supplement to the basic treatment of anydiseases);
- broth from inflammation at skin( broth preparation technique differs from traditional brewing rooibos must boil in boiling water for at least five minutes, after which it is moistened cotton pad, a lotion can be used for any inflammation of the skin or mucous membranes, the effect is achieved due toequating tea with natural antibiotics).
Rooibos tea is considered a national drink of the South American natives. The history of this drink is associated with many myths and legends. Since ancient times, this tea is called the source of wisdom, youth and longevity.
At the moment, the drink is gaining popularity at a rapid pace, not only because of its unusual taste properties, but also because of the abundance of useful components. Rooibos does not contain caffeine, so you can use it at any age and in almost unlimited quantities.