The norm of arterial pressure is the average value of 100/60 mm Hg. If there is a deviation in the direction of decline, then such a state in medicine is characterized as hypotonia or vegetative-vascular dystonia by hypotonic type.
Opinions of specialists regarding chronic low blood pressure in humans diverge. On the one hand, it can be considered a disease, on the other - many people live with such a symptom and do not experience significant discomfort.
Unlike hypertension( hypertension), hypotension does not cause pathological abnormalities in the body. At the same time, it is more difficult to treat hypotension.
- Possible causes
- Characteristic symptoms
- General recommendations
- How to treat folk remedies?
- What is not recommended?
- Prevention measures
Possible causes of
Hypotension can be short-term, chronic or congenital. In each case, the condition is characterized by specific characteristics and symptoms. The causes of each form also depend on a variety of HPV according to the hypotonic type.
Do not forget that even rare attacks of a sharp drop in blood pressure can become chronic. It is believed that in the risk group are women of retirement age, during the menopause, as well as people of any age category with an individual predisposition.
The most common causes of hypotension are:
- genetic predisposition of the organism;
- asthenic type of build;
- taking medications that can reduce blood pressure;
- blood loss( decrease in the volume of circulating blood);
- diseases of the heart and blood vessels;
- trauma( especially accompanied by loss of blood);
- vegetative disorders of the body;
- allergic reactions( hypotension is considered a side effect of allergies);
- peptic ulcer disease;
- infectious diseases;
- pre-fainting or after a fainting condition;
- weakened immunity;
- improper power supply;
- excessive exposure to harmful environmental conditions;
- poisoning or intoxication of the body.
A special form of hypotension is the case when lowering blood pressure is a natural protective function of the body. This state occurs when there are sharp changes in climatic conditions or an increase in the level of physical exertion. In this case, the symptoms pass in a short period of time and special measures can not be taken.
Symptoms of hypotension may differ depending on the general condition of the human body. In rare cases, lowering blood pressure is accompanied by pain in the heart, numbness of the limbs, or a distinct violation of the heartbeat.
The most common symptoms of hypotension are:
- darkening in the eyes( the effect may occur gradually or suddenly);
- sensation of "vitality" of the limbs during their sharp extension( for example, during the morning awakening);
- dizziness( until loss of consciousness);
- pain in the temples and in the occiput;
- appearance of meteorological dependence;
- heaviness in the head;
- nausea and vomiting;
- increased sweating;
- shortness of breath;
- increased fatigue;
- memory degradation;
- feeling of lack of air;
- decrease in the working capacity of the organism;
- is a general sluggish state.
Symptoms and treatment of schizophrenia at home.
What is Lumbago? How to treat the disease with the help of folk remedies? Read in this article.
Treatment of hypotension is based on the identification of the cause of lowering blood pressure. The main course is aimed at eliminating this factor, and further measures are taken to normalize the circulatory process.
The danger of hypotension is the occurrence of oxygen starvation of the brain. This condition leads to disruption in the performance of important internal systems of the body and the process of blood supply to organs.
The process of normalizing blood pressure is carried out by a complex method. Some drugs restore the balance of the nervous system, others - eliminate negative psycho-emotional conditions.
The doctor should select the method of treatment after a general examination of the patient's body. Do not make conclusions independently and use medicines. Otherwise, you can not only not get rid of hypotension, but also worsen your own health.
How to treat folk remedies?
Folk remedies for hypotension differ in a wide range. Not all of the techniques can be called effective and safe. When choosing a prescription, one should objectively assess the possible consequences and take into account the individual characteristics of the organism.
Many folk healers recommend saturation of coffee ration and red wine. Excessive use of such drinks is not worth it. Otherwise, there will be irregularities in the heart.
Examples of recipes for folk medicine from hypotension:
- pomegranate juice ( pomegranate juice in hypotension should be consumed freshly, replaced with pomegranate seeds, the main property of such an ingredient in the diet is to tone the body, exclude headaches and dizziness);
- herbal decoction ( mix 10 grams of herring, herb buckwheat, fluffy panacea, valerian root, licorice root naked, pour a liter of water and bring to a boil, strained broth take at bedtime for 30 days, one glass);
- extract of rhodiola rosea ( the drug is sold in pharmacies in the form of tinctures, take the drug five drops before meals, but not more than three times a day, the course of treatment is an average of two weeks);
- coffee blend ( mix ground and roasted coffee beans with honey and lemon juice, the mixture should be taken once a day on a teaspoon between meals, but no more than twice a day, the total course of treatment is approximately two weeks);
- ginger root ( the ingredient is ground into powder, add half teaspoon in tea and drink three times a day for one week);
- herbal tincture ( take four parts of root zamanihi high, rhodiola rosea and rose hips, three parts of hawthorn and nettle fruit, two parts of St. John's wort, two tablespoons of mixture pour boiling water and insist for several hours, use half a cup of broth daily infor one week three times a day);
- Chinese lemongrass ( fruits chop, pour 40% alcohol in proportion to one part of the ingredient - 10 parts of alcohol, take 30 minutes before breakfast and lunch( twice a day) for 15 drops, the product can be diluted in a room temperature dress, coursetreatment is from one to two weeks).
What is not recommended?
When low blood pressure is not recommended to lead a sedentary lifestyle. Due to simple morning charge, you can eliminate the risk of hypotension. We must treat our own health carefully and with a high degree of responsibility.
With hypotension it is impossible:
- ignore the symptoms of ( the consequences may entail a serious threat to human health and life);
- overeat ( excessive energy consumption leads to hypotension);
- uncontrolled use of medicines ( there is almost no prescription to increase blood pressure, and erroneous choice of tablets can harm the body);
- to miss the possibility of daytime sleep ( to sleep in the daytime is recommended for any form of hypotension);
- frivolously treat the recommendations of the doctor ;
- after sleep should never sharply stand up on the feet of ( at such times, a critical change in blood pressure occurs).
Causes of development and treatment of scoliosis at home.
About the symptoms and treatment of apnea in children and adults read in this article.
Is it possible to get rid of keratoma at home?http: //netlekarstvam.com/ narodnye-sredstva / kozhnye-bolezni / keratoma.html
There are several ways to exclude the lowering of blood pressure. One of the most effective is considered proper nutrition.
The diet should include honey, royal jelly, nuts, herbal infusions( ginseng, lemongrass, rhodiola rosea), celery, apples, and other components with properties to increase the vitality of the body.
Healthy lifestyle also plays an important role in the normalization of the circulatory system.
To preventive measures against hypotension are:
- in the diet should be present products that have a tonic effect on the body( food should be enriched with vitamins, useful elements and fatty acids);
- , dark chocolate, buckwheat, pomegranates, apples, liver, egg yolks, carrots, green parts of plants, etc., are good indicators in increasing blood pressure( introduction of such products into the diet will not only increase blood pressure if necessary, but also be a means of preventionhypotension);
- application of plant biostimulants with periodic occurrence of symptoms of hypotension( tincture of aralia, pink rhodiola, magnolia vine, ginseng);
- exclusion of dehydration of the body( each person is recommended to consume at least two liters of water per day);
- daily charge( just do a few exercises, not spend hours in the gym);
- healthy and full of sleep;
- playing sports( swimming, regular jogging, at least a minimum visit to gyms);
- elimination of stressful situations or depressions;
- hardening and contrast shower( give vivacity, tone the body);
- daily breakfast( you can limit portions of light meals, but the food in the morning the body should receive);
- if the symptoms of hypotension have appeared suddenly( in the presence of good health), it is necessary to consult a doctor in time to find out the cause of this condition( internal bleeding that threatens life can cause blood pressure lowering).
The level of physical activity and rest must be controlled. Sharp energy costs or a sedentary lifestyle negatively affect the body and the level of blood pressure. Daily human activity should be balanced.
If you follow the recommendations, the risk of hypotension will be reduced by .Exceptions are congenital forms of low blood pressure, but in this case, the correct regime of the day will help to alleviate the condition of the body.
Watch the telecast "Live healthy" with Elena Malysheva about hypotension: