Karkade tea is a mixture for brewing, which is made from dried petals of a special variety of Sudanese rose.
As a result of the addition of boiling water, the beverage turns out to be a rich red or burgundy color with a slightly sour taste.
Carcade tea has a number of useful properties, it is recommended to use doctors, representatives of alternative medicine, nutritionists and even cosmetologists. The benefits of the drink were discovered many centuries ago, as evidenced by references in various sources.
It is necessary to introduce it into the diet, given some nuances. Otherwise, you can damage the body if there are contraindications or tea is used too often.
- Than useful for women and men?
- Nutritional and caloric value of
- Is there any harm and contraindications?
- Ways of using in folk medicine
Than useful for women and men?
The composition of karkade tea includes an extensive complex of vitamins, minerals and other components that favorably affect the work of the human body.
For medicinal purposes, the drink is used in a wide variety of fields - in cardiology, in dietetics, general therapy, neurology and even psychology.
Benefit of carcade tea:
- lowering blood pressure( due to this property is considered a drug in hypertension);
- normalization of the liver and gastrointestinal tract( improved digestion, bile production and nutrient absorption);
- strengthening of vessel walls;
- spasmolytic effect on the body;
- beneficial effect on the circulatory system as a whole;
- ability to exert a mild laxative effect;
- improving the performance of the genitourinary system( in addition, carcade possesses a diuretic property);
- excretion of toxins, heavy metal salts and slags from the body;
- beneficial effect on the work of the heart and the entire cardiovascular system as a whole;
- antiparasitic effects( especially if you take tea regularly and on an empty stomach);
- hibiscus petals have an antibacterial property( tea is used as a preventive agent with a tendency to catarrhal diseases or signs of weakened immunity);
- lowering cholesterol in the blood( preventing the formation of cholesterol plaques on the walls of blood vessels);
- replenishment of biologically useful substances in the body;
- significant strengthening of the immune system of the human body;
- beneficial effect on the organs of vision;
- quenching thirst( this property is observed regardless of the temperature of the drink, karkade can be consumed both in hot and cold);
- decrease in nervous tension( carcade can be considered a natural antidepressant);
- increase physical endurance of the human body;
- preventing the formation of benign and malignant tumors;
- providing rejuvenation of the skin and the body as a whole;
- decrease in body temperature for colds and viral diseases;
- powerful preventive effect in the period of exacerbation of the flu or ARVI;
- carcade is considered a good anthelmintic;
- providing an analgesic effect;
- is considered an effective remedy for heartburn( but not in the presence of acute diseases of the digestive system);
- restoration of the vitamin balance of the body;
- improvement of brain performance( normalization of brain metabolism).
The use of karkade tea is very diverse. In some countries it is used to stop bleeding in wounds. The drink is characterized by the ability to eliminate the symptoms of food and alcohol poisoning. There are special diets based on karkade for normalizing the work of the gastrointestinal tract.
Nutritional value and calorific value of
100 grams of Karkade tea contain approximately 4.5 Kcal. Caloric content can increase when adding sugar or honey to the drink. When calculating the calories in such cases, the total ingredients of all ingredients are summed up.
Caloric value of tea is determined by the amount of dry mix, and not by the total volume after brewing. For example, one teaspoon of petals contains about 1 g of product, in a tablespoon - 3 g.
Nutritional value 100 g of cadade:
- proteins - 0.3 g;
- fats - 0 g;
- carbohydrates - 0,6 g
The composition of the carcade includes:
- thirteen organic acids vital to man;
- vitamins of various groups;
- useful macronutrients;
- fruit acids;
Learn about the beneficial properties and contraindications for blueberries. Can I be treated with these berries?
What is useful for dried cornelian? Read more about tasty treat and folk medicine in this article.
Are there any harm and contraindications?
Harm karkade tea can inflict the body only in rare cases. The list of contraindications is directly related to the beneficial properties of the drink. Rose petals lower blood pressure, so if you have problems with heart rhythm, do not use it.
In addition, carcade increases the acidity of gastric juice, therefore, in the presence of diseases of the digestive system from its introduction into the diet should also be discarded.
Contraindications for the use of carcade are:
- gastritis( especially chronic or acute form of the disease);
- colitis in acute stage;
- liver and kidney disease in the acute stage;
- acute diseases of the duodenum;
- stomach ulcer( or ulcers of other digestive organs);
- reduced blood pressure;
- presence of kidney stones;
- individual intolerance of components that make up tea or a tendency to allergic reactions;
- for children up to 12 months( older children, carcade enter the diet too often is not worth it).
Excessive consumption of carcade tea can adversely affect the concentration of attention. Particular attention should be paid to introducing the drink into the diet when planning pregnancy.
Because of the high content of estrogen, the process of the functioning of the eggs can be disturbed, therefore it will take quite some time to wait for conception.
It is recommended to give up carcade not only when planning, but also during pregnancy.
Methods of application in folk medicine
Karkade tea is used in various fields. It is not only brewed, but also eaten as a supplement to salads, second or first courses. Sometimes the rose petals are mixed with the baking test.
Regular introduction of karkade into the diet in any form contributes to the overall strengthening of the body and preventive effects on internal systems.
Carcade in the field of cosmetology:
- ice face cubes ( tea is brewed in a traditional way, then the drink is poured into ice molds, frozen face and cleavage are wiped every morning by the dice, after the procedure it is recommended to use nutritious creams for daily use suitable for a specific type of skin);
- coffee peeling ( karkade is brewed in the traditional way and is added to the ground coffee beans, the resulting consistency should resemble porridge, the mixture is applied by massage to the skin of the face, and after a few minutes it is washed off with running water, this procedure is recommended several times a week).
- Egyptian recipe ( one tablespoon of the mixture for infusion pour cold water, leave to infuse for the night without changing the water, bring the preform to boiling in the morning, use the drink on an empty stomach, and add petals to the dishes).
Cilantro: benefit and harm to the human body, as well as useful recipes using the product.
How do I remove the corn in my home? Read in this article.
How to treat a tooth cyst by home remedies?http: //netlekarstvam.com/ narodnye-sredstva / zuby-i-desna / kista.html
Karkade in folk medicine:
- therapeutic lotions for cuts, abscesses or inflammations of the skin ( healing of any wound or result of the inflammatory process can be accelerated with a lotion of tea karkade, brewedin a traditional way, it is recommended to perform the procedures several times a day, first the tea is brewed, then a cotton disc is moistened in it, which is superimposed on the place of inflammation or injury for several minutes);
- carcade on an empty stomach from illnesses and for the prevention of ( to test the medicinal properties of the drink you can use it every day on an empty stomach, make tea at the rate of one glass - one teaspoon of the mixture, in the presence of diseases, the symptomatology will decrease, and in the absence of them, a general strengtheningEffect).
Karkade in dietetics:
- diet with traditional cortex ( daily for two weeks it is recommended to drink three cups of tea before meals, due to diuretic properties, the ability to improve the metabolism and remove excess fats and harmful components from the body, the carcade will bepromote weight loss);
- spicy tea for weight loss ( two teaspoons karkade should be poured in 250 ml of water, boil for 5 minutes, insist for at least one hour, before you can add spices to the drink, designed for mulled wine or pieces of fruit, eat it every morning on an empty stomachthroughout the diet program).
Some sources mention the information that karkade in hot form is able to raise blood pressure, and in the cold - to lower. Such a statement is erroneous.
The fact is that when you get into the mouth, hot foods cool, and cold - get warm. Tea is no exception, so the temperature of the drink, regardless of the initial state, will be almost the same.
If the pressure is low, then the carcade should be discarded. Otherwise, the body may deteriorate.