At what cough does Lazolvan take: dry or wet?
During a dry cough, doctors often recommend taking a fairly effective drug Lazolvan, which has numerous positive reviews from doctors.
This drug, depending on the patient's age, is prescribed in the form of syrup, tablets or ampoules.
It is important to consider that not every dosage form used for adults can be suitable for children.
In this regard, before you start taking medicine, you should consult a doctor and carefully read the annotation to the drug.
Use of Lazolvan for CoughLazolvan is a mucolytic agent, which includes ambroxol. This substance provokes an increase in mucus secretion in the pulmonary canals. As a result, with a dry cough, the viscosity of phlegm decreases and mucus begins to expectorate. Thus, the cough goes faster.
The sooner you start taking the medicine, the faster and more effectively cough will be cured. Tablets, syrup or ampoules Lazolvan is prescribed for all kinds of diseases accompanied by the formation of viscous sputum in the respiratory tract.
Diseases can be both acute and chronic:
- Acute or chronic bronchitis;
- Pneumonia or pneumonia;
- Chronic lung disease;
- Bronchial asthma;
- Bronchoectatic disease.
In addition, the drug is used to stimulate uterine maturation of the lungs, if there is a threat of premature birth. If a newborn and premature baby has a postpartum respiratory syndrome, the medication is used for therapeutic and preventive purposes.
The drug begins 30 minutes after the patient takes Lazolvan tablets or syrup. Additionally, you can take a lime color from a cough, for example.
More effective cough is treated if the drug is administered by intravenous or intramuscular route, as a result of which Lazolvan acts for 6-10 hours.
Treatment of diseases with the help of Phantom
This drug is widely used in bronchitis and has positive reviews in the treatment of this type of disease. Due to the presence of ambroxol, active production and passage of sputum in the pulmonary pathway takes place.
As a result, unwanted particles, bacteria and viruses are removed from the bronchi. This leads to the normalization of the work of the respiratory canals and coughing gradually passes.
Thus, with bronchitis, Lazolvan allows:
- Normalize the composition of sputum by developing special enzymes that split it.
- Increase the secretion of pulmonary lubrication, which improves the flow of sputum.
- With a dry cough, the amount of sputum increases and its fluidity increases, and as a result, the patient can easily expectorate the accumulated mucus.
- With simultaneous administration with antibiotics, Lazolvan enhances the effect of strong drugs due to their increased content in the respiratory channels.
- During treatment, antibodies enter the phlegm, the activity of the cells of the immune system increases, this in turn improves the immune system.
In the treatment of pneumonia, the main action is aimed at restoring the working capacity of the bronchi, dilution and removal of excess phlegm from the respiratory canals.
- Lazolvan treats cough, reduces side effects when treating antibiotics and enhances their effect on the body.
- This drug is used in the treatment of severe forms of pneumonia due to the fact that the drug is able to activate the production of pulmonary lubrication.
- Additionally, Lazolvan allows to increase the effect of antibacterial drugs, thereby reducing their dosage.
Application of the drugLazolvan tablets are prescribed for adults and children over 12 years after eating one tablet three times a day for the first 24 hours. In the following days, the dosage is reduced to one tablet twice a day or to 0.5 tablets three times a day.
If necessary, the use of the drug is possible for children from 6 years, but in this case, you can take 0.5 tablets no more than three times a day.
Syrup Lazolvan prescribe to children over 6 years old for 0.5 teaspoon three times a day. Children over 12 years and adults can take a syrup on one tablespoon three times a day for three days, after which the dosage is reduced to one teaspoon.
In severe cases, the dose does not decrease throughout the treatment course.
Lazolvan in ampoules is administered by intramuscular, intravenous and subcutaneous route by means of a dropper or syringe. Adults appoint one ampoule with a volume of 15 ml, the drug is administered three times a day. If the disease is severe, the dosage can be increased to 30 mg. The amount of the drug for children is determined from the calculation of 1.6 mg per kilogram of the child's weight.
- Until two years, half the ampoule is administered twice a day.
- Children from two to five years require a dosage of 7.5 mg or half an ampoule three times a day.
- Children older than five years are prescribed a dosage of one ampoule three times throughout the day.
With the postpartum respiratory syndrome, the drug is administered intramuscularly or intravenously in the calculation of 10 mg per kilogram of the child's weight.
The medicine is administered four times a day, if necessary, the doctor can increase the dosage.
Treatment of children with the drugMost often with a dry or moist cough, doctors prescribe to children Lazolvan syrup, which has a pleasant taste and is pleasant to kids. This drug is considered safe and effective in the treatment of respiratory canals, it has no contraindications and it can be used in the treatment of children older than six years.
Medicinal syrup helps the phlegm dissolve and is easier to remove from the respiratory tract. Despite the fact that the child begins to cough more strongly, this symptom signals the removal of accumulated sputum, as a result of which the child recovers faster and cough passes.
To conduct inhalations with dry cough, you can use Lazolvan solution, which is diluted in a liquid and can be used including in the treatment of children under the age of one year. Injections of the drug are also used if the child has a violent cough.
Before starting therapy, it is important to consult a doctor who correctly chooses the dosage and form of the drug, based on the feedback and individual characteristics of the patient.
Use of the drug during pregnancy
Women in the position with a dry or moist cough can take syrup on the second and third semesters of pregnancy. However, it is necessary to undergo treatment under the supervision of the attending physician, so as not to harm the fetus.
During the first trimester, the organs of the child and the placenta are formed, for this reason at this time the drug in any form is contraindicated in pregnant women. Despite the fact that clinical data on the harmful effects on the development of the fetus are not identified, self-medication can not be done, since the active substance ambroksol can easily penetrate the placenta.
Also, the drug enters the breast milk, so during breastfeeding Lazolvan should be taken with coughing cautiously. Since there is no adverse effect on the child of the drug, doctors recommend taking the drug in the form of a syrup. In addition, this form of treatment has positive reviews among patients.
Further information on cough treatment is provided in the video in this article.
Lazolvan for inhalations: instructions for use of the drugAmong the antitussive agents widely used in diseases of the respiratory tract, Lazolvan for inhalation belongs. Getting on the mucous membranes of the bronchi, the drug stimulates the activity of serous cells. The main purpose of inhalation with lazolvanom - the elimination of cough, as a sign of catarrhal, viral or infectious diseases.This drug does not belong to the group of mucolytics, it is endowed with a pronounced secretotomotor, secretolitic and expectorant properties.
Pharmacological propertiesIn the instruction of an indigestion for inhalations it is indicated that with the regular conduct of a therapeutic procedure an unpleasant symptom of the disease is completely eliminated. This treatment is especially effective in the autumn-spring period, if it is carried out at the initial stage of the disease development.
In case of infection in the upper parts of the respiratory system, dense viscous mucus begins to form in the bronchi, which complicates the process of breathing. If you know how to do inhalation with lazolvanom, you can get rid of bouts of cough in a few days. Carrying out the procedure contributes to the removal of harmful metabolic products - metabolites from the body, thereby speeding up the recovery. Under the influence of Lazolvan, pathogenic microorganisms are destroyed, which also poison the patient's weakened body.The drug Lazolvan has an internationally patented name Ambroxol.The active substance of the drug - ambroxol, significantly increases the resistance of the respiratory system to infections that have penetrated the body. Also, ambroxol causes the production of surfactant - a substance washing the bronchi and lungs from the inside, by this action cleaning the mucous tissues.
After the penetration of the falcon in the bronchi, the cilia of the epithelium begin to move forward towards the exit from the bronchial tree, thus promoting the excretion of sputum. 2 ml of the mortar solution for inhalation contains 15 mg of ambroxol. As auxiliary substances in the manufacturing process of this pharmacological product, other components are also used. In parallel with carrying out inhalations, patients may be prescribed Lazolvan cough syrup. A syrup is a seemingly transparent, thick liquid, colorless or almost colorless. In the instructions for Lazolvan cough syrup, the mucolytic properties of the drug are described, with a pronounced expectorant effect.
Application featuresThe instructions for the use of Lazolvan for inhalations indicate that the recommended frequency of adult therapy and children aged after six years make daily 1-2 sessions, with a calculation of 2-3 ml of the drug per procedure. Following the instructions of the children's Lazolvan for inhalations, small patients in the treatment of cough should be treated once or twice a day, using no more than 2 ml of solution.
Experts say that absorption is the absorption of the active substances of the drug by the body, extremely high, that's why in the near future you can see positive changes in well-being patient.The maximum effect of lazolvan inhalations for children and adults is achieved already after 3 hours from the moment of penetration of the medicine into the bronchi. The medicine quickly spreads through the respiratory tract, its greatest concentration occurs in the lungs, and therefore there is a pronounced therapeutic effect after such procedures. The time of removal of the active substance from the blood plasma is from 7 to 12 hours. The drug is excreted from the body through the kidneys.Doctors say that Lazolvan is effective in such diseases of the respiratory tract as:
- all forms of bronchitis;
- obstructive pulmonary disease;
- bronchial asthma.
How to carry out the procedure correctlyDo not use Lazolvan solution for coughing for inhalation in its pure form: it must be diluted half with physiological saline. To avoid irritation of the respiratory tract, it is preliminary necessary to slightly preheat the medicine intended for the therapeutic procedure.
To conduct inhalations, as a rule, use a special apparatus - a nebulizer. It can be ultrasonic, compression or mixed type. The most modern version of such a device is a device called a mesh-nebulizer. The procedure is carried out using a mask.
When dry cough lazolvan for inhalation is recommended to use, discovering the first signs of the disease. The procedure allows dry cough from unproductive to translate into productive.
Side effects and contraindications
Before you start taking Lazolvan, you should read the absolute contraindications:
- the first trimester of pregnancy;
- the period of breastfeeding;
- renal or hepatic insufficiency.
The drug is well tolerated by all patients - both children and adults. In people prone to allergic manifestations, there may be side effects in the form of skin rashes, hives, angioedema, allergic contact dermatitis. There are very rare cases when patients experienced an extremely serious condition - anaphylactic shock. With prolonged use of a solution or drops for Lazolvan inhalations, as well as in cases of an overdose of the patient's preparation, heartburn, gastralgia, nausea and vomiting may be disturbing.It is not recommended to take Lazolvan concomitantly with other antitussive medications, since such a combination can make it difficult to sputter away from cough. Lazolvan is strictly forbidden to take in the first trimester of pregnancy, in the second and third sometimes it is allowed cough treatment with ambroxol, but only if the possible risk to the mother's health exceeds the risk to the fetus child.
The drug is allowed to be taken as an OTC product. With the proper use of Lazolvan as an antitussive, the process of recovery is accelerated, which reduces the risk of complications.
Inhalation from dry cough
We are all used to the fact that with the arrival of colds we often get sick, but what is the most common cold symptom? This cough, which at the beginning of the disease is very dry, which gives a person discomfort. Than to treat this symptom? Recommended inhalation for dry cough with the use of various additives. The instructions below will help you select and properly perform the technique of this procedure.
What inhalations do with dry cough
The first signs of this symptom are discomfort and itching sensation in the larynx. A person feels the constant urge to cough. In addition, the confirmation of the approaching illness is general malaise, fever and headache. For therapeutic and prophylactic purposes, inhalation is used for coughing, which helps in an initial stage to eliminate an unpleasant symptom. Such procedures are of several types:
- Steam inhalations are treated with dry cough due to ingress of hot steam into the bronchi. Passing through the respiratory tract, it reduces inflammation of the mucous membrane, improves blood circulation, promotes the formation and spitting of phlegm. This is a more usual way of inhalation, when you just need to cover yourself with a towel over a basin or a pot of boiled water. Additives can be herbal infusions or essential oils.
- Wet inhalations from dry cough are prescribed for severe diseases, such as bronchitis, laryngitis. These procedures are based on the spraying of aerosols, the particles of which fly at high speed in the respiratory tract, and then settle in the bronchi on the small alveoli. The composition of such drugs may include antibiotics, hormones, mucolytic or immunomodulating substances. Inhalers are pocket, compressor or ultrasonic.
- Teplyvazhnye inhalations are used for coughing more often than other types, because the medicine penetrates deeper into the mucous membranes of the lungs and bronchi. Special inhalers have been developed for the procedure, which have become popular in the treatment of bronchitis, sinusitis, tonsillitis. These devices are inhaled saline with a dry cough.
- Oil inhalations cover the bronchial mucosa with a thin protective film. Oils used for the procedure have an expectorant, anti-inflammatory effect.
With what to do inhalations with a dry cough
Since the cough has a different origin, the preparations for inhalation also differ. These can be the following medicines:
- Expanding the trachea, larynx and bronchi, i.e. bronchodilators: Ventolin, Berotek, Atrovent, Berodual.
- Easier sputum discharge - mucolytics: Ambrobene, Acetylcysteine, Bronchipret, Lazolvan, Pertussin, Mukaltin.
- Anti-inflammatory: Propolis, Budesonide, Kromogeksal, Rotokan, Calendula, Pulmicort.
- Against a cough: "Lidocaine "Tussamag".
- Antiseptics: Miramistin, Furacilin, Chlorophyllipt.
- Antibiotics: Isoniazid, Gentamicin.
- Stimulating immunity: "Interferon "Deoxyribonucleate sodium".
- Moisturizers of mucous: alkaline mineral water, physiological solution, baking soda solution.
Even a dry cough can have some specific symptomatic characteristics, so for treatment, choose one or another medication that is more suitable for a particular disease. There are several recommendations about this:
- Bronchodilators are used in both dry and wet cough to eliminate respiratory spasms and release the way for sputum discharge.
- As the resolution of the disease cough from the dry crosses into the wet, so the order of application of funds up to recovery such: humidifying or wetting, bronchodilators, mucolytic preparations, antiseptics and antibiotics.
- Use of herbal infusions is possible with any cough, but only with steam inhalations, because the nebulizer from them will spoil.
- Inhalations with essential oils are used only with a dry cough, provoked by laryngitis, pharyngitis and tracheitis, because the ethers envelop the mucous membrane with a thin film that relieves cough only time.
With saline solution
Saline is a mixture of water and table salt mixed in certain amounts. With proper inhalation, the damaged mucosa becomes a place for the settling of the drug particles, which facilitates the escape of sputum and improves overall well-being. Fizrazvor used for dilution when inhaled drugs or herbal decoctions, which can not be treated with boiling water, because of this their useful properties are reduced. The cost of the solution is low, but you can buy it in any pharmacy, but you can not cook it yourself either:
- Take 10 grams of the finest table salt.
- Dissolve it in 1 liter of boiled warm water, pre-filtering it.
- In view of the fact that the self-prepared solution is not sterile, its shelf life is only 24 hours.
For saline solution it is recommended to apply:
- Steam inhalers, but the medicine can reach only the upper respiratory tract.
- Nebulizer for inhalation of the lower part of the respiratory tract.
Procedures based on saline solution are used even for toddlers, but it is necessary to monitor the temperature of the medication:
- Newborns and children under 3 years old - up to 30 ° C;
- if a child from 3 to 4 years old does not exceed 40 ° C;
- For children who crossed the threshold of 4 years - up to 52 ° C.
The procedure is carried out in stages:
- The solution heated to the required temperature must be poured into the nebulizer. Enough is 3-4 ml.
- Within 2-3 minutes, use inhalation for cough.
- Do not give food and liquid at least half an hour after the procedure.
Such a simple remedy, like soda, is in the kitchen of any landlady, but is used not only for cooking or cleaning mugs from plaque, but also for treating any form of cough: dry, wet or allergic. Procedures are carried out with an old, proven method using a kettle or a pot, but it is more convenient to use a nebulizer. Inhalation is carried out one and a half hours after eating:
- Mix, h. l. soda and 200 ml of slightly cooled after boiling water.
- Make a tube out of a thick cardboard, take it in your mouth.
- Cover yourself with a towel over the pan or use a kettle, then the tube is not needed.
- In order for the medicine to have an effective effect, make sure that the cervical department does not interfere with anything.
- After the end of inhalation, refrain from eating, drinking, talking for about an hour.
- Do not use boiling water to avoid burning the airways.
- At a temperature greater than 3 ° C, inhalation from a cough is contraindicated.
With mineral water
It is better to use mineral oil for inhalations with a nebulizer. Water should not choose any, but one in which there are fewer minerals, for example:
- alkaline water "Borjomi" or "Essentuki
- water "Staraya Russa" with salt in the composition.
The main thing is to remove the gas bubbles, leaving the bottle open for the night or stirring with a spoon in a glass. If you use a special nebulizer, you just need to pour water into its container and inhale the vapor for 10 minutes. If the device is not available, use the following method:
- Pour the water into a saucepan, heat to about 50 ° C.
- Armed with a towel, cover it over a saucepan and inhale from a dry cough.
- Inhale steam for about 8 minutes.
- It is recommended to perform up to 3 times a day.
The main component of lazolvan is ambroxol hydrochloride, which has several effects:
- quickly clears the airways;
- facilitates sputum discharge;
- effectively removes mucus from the lungs and bronchi;
- enhances the effect of antimicrobial drugs.
To perform inhalation with lasolvan, follow the following instructions:
- The drug in its composition contains a large amount of sodium, so you should have a normal reaction to this trace element.
- Lazolvan mixed in the proportion: with a physical solution or other neutral non-alkaline liquid.
- The temperature of heating the medicine should not exceed the body temperature.
- Observe the daily dose of the drug: for adults it is equal to 8 ml, and for children - 4 ml.
- In a day, you need to hold up to 2 procedures, using 2 ml per each.
- After 5 days, go to the doctor if there is no positive dynamics.
It is a preparation of bronchodilator action. Indications for use are bronchial asthma, suffocating cough with bronchitis. The drug helps to secrete fluid from the bronchi, expanding them. The man is more easily relieved by the accumulated mucus. The product is available in the form of a solution or spray. For inhalations, it is necessary to dilute the ferocoal with a physical solution. The final amount of the drug for inhalation should be 4 ml. Proportions are determined by a specialist depending on the weight, age and severity of the cough. Spray is injected 3 times twice a day, this requires:
- Remove the protective cap from the packaging, put the mouthpiece in the mouth.
- Exhale and press the bottom of the can, inhaling the drug.
- Hold your breath a little, take out the mouthpiece, and exhale.
Rules of the procedure at home
There are several general rules for inhalation over steam:
- The procedure should be carried out in a quiet environment.
- Breathing in and out should be done slowly. If there is dizziness, you need to suspend the procedure for a while.
- The length of the carton or cone should not be less than 30 cm, so that the mucosa of the respiratory tract is not affected.
- Clothing is better to choose free, so that the chest is not in tight conditions.
When using a nebulizer, observe the following instructions:
- Rinse your hands and assemble the unit.
- Pour the medium heated to the specified temperature into the container of the device.
- Close the lid firmly.
- Install a face mask or mouthpiece.
- Connect the compressor to the device.
- Having switched on the compressor, start to breathe a medicine.
- When the procedure is complete, turn off the compressor, disconnect it from the nebulizer.
- Rinse all elements with a 15% solution of soda.
- Boil the appliance parts, dry them, wrap them with a clean storage napkin.
The rules for performing inhalation with a dry cough in a child look like this:
- Between the procedure and food intake it is necessary to sustain a break of at least half an hour for children up to six months and 1 hour for children no older than 6 years.
- After inhalation, do not give the child food and drinks for about an hour.
- The time of inhalation of vapors for children should not exceed 3 minutes.
- The adult must always be near the child in order to protect him from burns.
- If the inhalation of the drug in the child has an incessant cough, the procedure must be completed.
- Do not perform the procedure at elevated to 3 ° C temperature.
- After inhalation, hold the child in a semi-reclining state on the knees or on a high cushion.
Inhalation for adults also has a few simple rules. In addition to the contraindications at elevated temperature, care should be taken to ensure that the water is not hot, and the time of inhalation of the vapor does not exceed 10 minutes. Lean too low over the pan when steam inhalation is also not worth it. After the procedure, limit conversations, eating and necessarily change into dry clothes. Prepare the medicine immediately before the session and use only once.
Even such an inoffensive method of treating dry cough has its contraindications:
- temperature 3, ° С;
- tendency to bleeding from the nose;
- circulatory disorders of the brain;
- ischemia of the heart;
- allergy to the drugs used;
- individual reaction to medicines;
- severe stage of lung or heart failure;
- purulent sore throat;
- a pronounced clinical picture of arrhythmia.
Video: how to properly do inhalations with a nebulizer
Indispensable tool for inhalation in every home was a nebulizer - inhaler for cough and cold, for a short time eliminating the problems of the respiratory tract. For therapeutic procedures, medicinal solutions are used, for which the creation of fine particles is not characteristic. Inhalations of a nebulizer with a dry cough are performed with the use of antibiotics, herbal infusions, mucolytics or hormone-containing drugs, but how to properly use this device, you can learn from a useful video below.
Solutions for inhalation with dry cough nebulizer
One of the most effective methods of getting rid of bothersome cough is by right considered inhalation. Home-based opportunities for this effective procedure have significantly improved the modern device - a nebulizer. A lot of positive feedback on application and recognition by leading experts, as well as accessibility specialized treatment at home - all this speaks for this unique equipment.
There are two types of nebulizers: compression and ultrasonic.
Each model has its own peculiarities and disadvantages. Ultrasonic technology is perfect for home use thanks to its compact dimensions and quiet operation. In turn, this device can not be inhaled using antibacterial or hormonal drugs. For these purposes, a compression version of the nebulizer is best suited. Despite the large size and significant noise level during operation, this type of nebulizer better breaks up the active substance into small particles.
How to do the procedure
Use of medications for inhalation should be agreed with the attending physician. Correctly diagnosing the disease, the expert will give an opinion on the appropriateness of using a particular medicine.In general, nebulizer inhalations are well tolerated by patients, but there are a number of contraindications in which such procedures are prohibited.If you experience one of these conditions or illnesses, it is better to refrain from using the device and find other methods of treatment.
It is better not to use a nebulizer if the patient has:
- Increased body temperature, more than 3, º C;
- Sputum is excreted with pus;
- Nasal bleeding;
- Respiratory failure, including emphysema;
- Cardiovascular pathologies.
With caution should be used inhalation to children before the year. All procedures should be coordinated with a pediatrician.
On video - inhalations with a dry cough nebulizer:
When carrying out procedures for inhalation nebulizer, you must adhere to a number of rules. As in the work with any equipment, especially for medical purposes, it is necessary to strictly adhere to elementary safety rules. Do not use a defective or damaged appliance, use other power sources other than those specified by the manufacturer, or use the device for other purposes. When carrying out inhalations to children, the procedure must be supervised by an adult who is familiar with the operational characteristics of the device. Following these simple rules and knowing some features of the device, you can successfully perform treatment at home.
Read how to make radish with honey from cough.
Here are the reasons for snoring in women.
Reviews about syrup from cough Liekas: http://prolor.ru/g/lechenie/sirop-ot-kashlya-linkas.html.
Nuances of working with the device
- The inhalation session is conducted no earlier than half an hour after a meal;
- Take food is recommended not earlier than 40 minutes after the procedure;
- Maximum periodicity of inhalation - every 4-6 hours;
- The maximum duration of the course is 10 days, after which a break is necessary;
- Wash and disinfect the device after each use;
- It is very important to observe personal hygiene: before inhalation it is good to wash your hands, after the procedure, you must wash your face of the remnants of the medicine;
- It is advisable to keep from talking, although it should be half an hour after inhalation;
- It is forbidden to go out directly after the procedure;
- The nebulizer does not use oil mixtures and solutions that leave a residue;
- The inhalation solution should be slightly heated before use.
These recommendations are common when working with each type of nebulizer and any of the medications.Compliance with these recommendations is mandatory, otherwise there is no guarantee of the effectiveness of the procedure and its safety for health.Do not take risks, increasing the dose of medication or the duration of the procedure. With inhalations, the nebulizer has a good therapeutic effect, so an artificial reduction in the course of treatment will lead to an unexpected result.
What solutions to use for treatment
The choice and dosage of solutions for inhalation is selected by the physician for each individual patient separately. Do not exceed the recommended dose "for a quick result in such cases, it is difficult to predict the consequences, but the risk will not be justified.
The following inhalation formulations are used in the treatment, which differ in dosage and can be used at different ages. The final decision will be made by a doctor, our information can not serve as a guide to self-treatment.
For the treatment of dry cough inflammatory in children:
|№ п / п:||Name of the preparation:||Dosage for different ages||Dosage of saline solution for dilution:|
|From 12 years:||From 6 to 12 years:||Up to 6 years:|
|1.||Berodual.||2 ml (40 drops).||1 ml (20 drops).||, ml (10 drops).||3 ml.|
|2.||Beroteka.||, -1 ml.||, 5 ml (for children weighing 22-36 kg).||Not used.||Dilute to a total volume of 3-4 ml.|
|3.||Salgima.||, ml not more than four times a day.||Not used.|
|4.||Trent.||, ml.||, 5 ml.||, 5 ml.||Dilute to a total volume of 3-4 ml.|
|5.||Ambrobe, lazolvan, ambroxol.||2 ml.||1 ml.||, ml.||Divorced in equal quantities with the drug.|
Under the link, you can read in detail how to make a solution for inhalation with Lazolvanom. Sometimes drugs do not add, and do inhalation saline with a cough nebulizer.
Anti-inflammatory drugs well remove the swelling of the mucosa and prevent the progression of pathological processes in the bronchi and lungs.
Natural preparations have the following contraindications:
- Individual intolerance;
- Allergic reactions;
- Bronchial asthma;
- Severe lung injury.
Any of these conditions require a doctor's prior consultation. Perhaps, even in the presence of contraindications to use a nebulizer, only with another solution.
- Rotokanis used as a mixture of 1 ml of the drug diluted in 3 ml of saline.
- Propolisfor one inhalation is taken from the calculation of 1 ml of medicine and 2 ml of saline. Do not use for any manifestations of allergies to beekeeping products.
- Malawi: 1 ml is diluted with 3 ml. saline solution. It is used three times a day.
- Eucalyptuswell helps in the dosage of 10-15 drops in 2 ml of saline. Can not be used for bronchial asthma.
- Calendulain the form of a non-alcohol phytopreparation in an amount of 1 ml mixed with three milliliters of saline.
- Tonsilgon Halso used for inhalation. Children up to a year old enough 1 ml of the drug, diluted in 3 ml of saline. From year to seven years, 1 ml of the drug in 2 ml of saline. For children older than seven years - 1 ml of medicine in 1 ml of saline.
Inhalations can not replace all treatment, but in combination with other drugs quickly and effectively help to overcome the disease.
Non-medicamentous solutions for home inhalation:
- Simple or sea salt dissolved in water;
- Soda solution;
- Mineral water (mineral water);
- Herbal medicinal herbs;
- Water with the addition of essential oils (in the absence of allergies).
Do not mix a multicomponent solution, it is better to alternate bronchospasmolytic agents with anti-inflammatory and mukalitic. The gap between the intake of various drugs should be kept for a minimum of half an hour.
Do not use antitussive medications with expectorants. A good effect is given by immunomodulating drugs when used in the form of inhalations. The steam emitted by the nebulizer ensures maximum absorption of drugs and digestibility by the body.
The advice of Komarovsky
The famous pediatrician Eugene Komarovsky also notes the high effectiveness of inhalations in the treatment of inflammatory diseases of the bronchi and pulmonary system. There is one nuance of using it is the "nebulizer the device splits the drug solution into tiny particles that penetrate deep into the lungs. That is why, according to Komarovsky, he is very effective in treating inflammations and diseases of the pulmonary system: asthma, tuberculosis or chronic pneumonia.
In the video - about inhalations with a dry cough nebulizer to children tells Dr. Komarovsky:
For the upper respiratory tract is best suited inhalation with larger particles of the drug, so banal ORVI or runny nose nebulizer will not cure.
Inhalations - effectively affect the inflammatory processes in the lower respiratory tract and are good additional procedures in the complex treatment of pulmonary diseases.A wide range of medicines and traditional medicine allow choosing a medicine for any age.The advantage of the nebulizer will be the possibility of delivering the medicine directly to the lesion. With its help, you can refuse intramuscular administration of antibiotics, hormonal and antihistamines. The nebulizer proved to be effective in the complex treatment of dry cough inflammatory in children. The link can be read with what to do inhalation with laryngitis nebulizer. Also read what inhalations can be done with genyantritis. And here it is described, what inhalations to do at a damp cough nebulizer to children. Also read how to do inhalation during pregnancy against the common cold.