Swine flu is an acute infectious disease that has a high degree of infectiousness. It is caused by a pandemic virus A( H1N1), about which at least the edge of the ear heard almost everyone.
This virus was called "pig" because it can be transmitted not only from a person, but also from a pig. The flu can develop into a pandemic, almost always causing fever and respiratory syndrome. The swine flu is very high, as for ARVI, the mortality rate.
People have already found several effective ways to treat this disease, although it appeared relatively recently. The treatment process is not very different from other types of influenza, so every person can cope with "pig disease".The main thing is to diagnose it in time and immediately start treatment.
- Reasons for the spread
- Characteristic symptoms
- How to cure folk ways?
- Infusion of the bell of the bored
- Drink from the ascorbic acid
- Warm baths for the hands
- Ancient English recipe
- Onion and garlic
- What is not recommended?
- How to avoid illness?
Reasons for the spread of
The main reason for the pandemic A( H1N1) is that both pigs and humans are susceptible to it. Healthy people who have already picked up the virus can also infect others.
The peculiarity of this virus is that it is dangerous to others even on the incubation period. Many patients even during intensive treatment can isolate the virus. In 15% of cases, infectiousness lasts at least 2 weeks from the start of treatment.
The main mechanisms of infection with swine flu:
- airborne droplet ( aerogenic mechanism) - is the isolation of the virus when coughing and sneezing. The patient should not come closer than 2 meters to healthy people, otherwise there is a high risk of their infection;
- contact-household mechanism - is the transmission of the virus through touch, through household items. Regardless of the surface of the object, A( H1N1) can retain its properties on its surface for up to 3 hours. At the hands of a healthy person, the virus is not very dangerous, but there is a great risk of bringing it to the mucous eyes and mouth, where it immediately begins the incubation period.
People of all ages have an equally high risk of swine flu. But there are several groups in which the disease most often takes severe forms:
- small children( up to 5 years);
- older persons( over 65 years);
- pregnant women of any age;
- people with chronic diseases of the lungs, blood and heart, liver, urinary, as well as with cancer, diabetes and infectious immunodeficiencies( for example, HIV).
As you know, it is in a warm home environment that the risk of ARVI is very high. Therefore, the main criterion in the prevention of swine flu - a regular stay on the street. But do not forget about the safety standards.
Characteristic symptoms of
Virus A( H1N1) is symptomatic similar to that of seasonal flu. However, it has several features:
- incubation of the virus( from the moment of infection to the onset of symptoms) can last from 1 to 4 days, but sometimes it stretches for a whole week;
- the first symptoms of swine flu can be mistaken for food poisoning ( temperature about 38-39 °, nausea and vomiting, muscle pains, aches and weakness in the body, pronounced weakness of the body);
- dyspeptic syndrome - the main difference between swine flu and the usual( 30-40% of patients experience constant nausea, frequent vomiting, various stool disorders);
- at an early stage of the disease( 2-3 days) with a small probability of developing pneumonia .
Other symptoms include dry( and sometimes wet) cough, perspiration and sore throat, a sense of lack of air. This is a typical respiratory syndrome, signaling the activity of pathogenic microorganisms.
It is these symptoms that make it possible at an early stage of the disease to understand that a person has swine flu, and not just a poisoning. Also, with the flu, there may be a runny nose, photophobia, chest pain, irritation of the oral mucosa and hearing loss.
Adenomyosis of the uterus: treatment with folk remedies and reviews of prescriptions.
How to cure adenoids in children without surgery? Learn from this article.
How to cure people's ways?
Methods of treating swine flu are often similar to treatment of usual seasonal flu and other ARVI-diseases. We will talk about those methods that are most effective in the fight against the virus A( H1N1).
Infusion of the bell of the bored
2 teaspoons of herbs( it can be bought in most pharmacies) it is necessary to pour a glass of steep boiling water and let it brew for 2-3 hours. Then the infusion should be filtered and drunk for 1 tbsp.l.3 times a day, preferably with even intervals.
Also infusion can gargle. The course of admission usually lasts 3 days, after which the method loses its effectiveness.
Drink from ascorbic acid
Take 1.5 liters of boiled water( warm, not boiling water!), Dissolve in it 1 g of ascorbic acid and 1 tsp.salt( preferably large).In the solution you need to squeeze the juice of one lemon and mix. The entire volume of the drink should be drunk shortly before sleep, within 1-2 hours.
According to the adherents of this method, the next morning the flu is completely gone! Unfortunately, such miracles happen very rarely, but there is no harm from this method, and everyone can try it.
Warm baths for hands
For colds, people often soar their feet. But with swine flu, bathtubs are more effective. It is necessary to take a container in which the hands will be covered with water just above the elbows.
It must be filled with water heated to the temperature of the sick person's body( up to 38-39 °).Within 10-15 minutes, the water should be gradually poured in order that the temperature in the tank rises to 41-42 ° and does not fall below this value.
Then on hands it is necessary to put on gloves or warm gloves and to sleep in them till the morning. The method is absolutely harmless and deserves attention.
Ancient English recipe
This method is not suitable for children, because it uses beer! Pinta( 0.57 l) of foam should be heated and, gently stirring, add 4 egg yolks and a little sugar.
It is best to grind yolks with sugar beforehand so that foam appears. To the resulting mixture you need to add 3-4 dried cloves, a pinch of cinnamon and finely grated peel from half a lemon.
The resulting broth should be drunk 3 times a day for 1 glass. Of course, the taste of this beer is doubtful, but the effectiveness of the recipe is confirmed for centuries!
Onion and garlic
You can simply eat these wonderful vegetables, or you can cook broths from them or inhale evaporation.
So, it is necessary to grate one small onion and several cloves of garlic, immediately bend over and take a few deep breaths of a pungent smell of the resulting gruel.
Inhalation is best alternately - then the mouth, then the nose. This procedure allows you to clear the airways, in which most often the flu virus is located.
What is not recommended?
There are several things that you should refrain from during the swine flu. They not only will not help to defeat the disease, but they can cause serious complications( for example, pneumonia).That's what you can not do:
- "clog" the symptoms of the disease with various complex means of , based on paracetamol, pseudoephedrine and similar substances. From them the temperature goes down, the muscles cease to hurt, but the virus continues to work, and such distraction will only harm the health;
- go to work, walk in crowded places, ride in public transport. To a sick person this does not threaten anything: he is already infected. But on the street there are many small children, pregnant women, pensioners. You need to think about how hard this person will bear in case of infection, and stay at home;
- rely on the fact that the disease will pass by itself. It is with this connivance on the part of the patient that complications occur most often. Therefore, the phrase "Do not treat - you'll be healthier!" Is as meaningless and dangerous as the desire to take your hand over the bare wire.
Helicobacter pylori bacterium: treatment with folk remedies at home.
How to treat atherosclerosis of the vessels of the lower limbs with home remedies? Read in this article.
Publication about the treatment of uterine fibroids using folk remedies - http: //netlekarstvam.com/ narodnye-sredstva / zhenskoe-zdorove / mioma-matki.html
How to avoid the disease?
Important! There is no single method that would guarantee 100% immunity against virus A( H1N1) or even seasonal influenza. Preparations for raising immunity, useful products, visiting the sauna and sauna - all this does not work.
The only way is caution. In the cold season, you can not always stay at home, because in a warm environment, infections develop most rapidly.
On the other hand, on the street you need to be extremely accurate, do not approach potentially unhealthy people for more than 2 meters, and close the airways at least with a scarf.
You should also refrain from visiting crowded places, including public transport. It is often necessary to wash hands and take care of hygiene of all parts of the body.
It will not protect 100% of the swine flu, but it will significantly reduce the risk of and allow us to notice its first symptoms on time. By the way, it is better to buy medicines in advance, because the earlier you start treatment, the lower the risk of complications.