No matter what color the beans are, it is in any case the most valuable resource of vegetable protein, which is unobstructed by our body.
But, if you approach the study of this issue most scrupulously, then we can say with confidence that the red beans have more advantages over their congeners.
By the way, the protein form for all legumes is the same. Beans of thick, juicy red color have more benefits in terms of the content of microelements and vitamins.
If we are talking about vitamins, then I want to dwell on the following fact: the raw bean is a very toxic product, this applies to white, and to variegated, and especially - to red beans. Perhaps, that is why there is a tradition presupposing the soaking of all legumes before cooking in cold water.
The bean contains a number of dangerous substances that can cause a serious digestive system disorder. A preliminary treatment of the product in the form of soaking, reduces to zero all the negative and reveals all the useful qualities of beans.
Now you know that you need to soak the beans, not only to make them faster prepared.
Beans of red shades have long occupied an honorable place in the kitchens of many peoples of the world. It is a part of the favorite dishes of Georgians, Armenians, Azerbaijanis, inhabitants of Japan, Turkey, India and Latin America.
Perhaps due to the presence of an extensive range of nutritional qualities against the background of unusual coloration, it has led to the fact that red beans in many countries are regarded as something similar to meat, but only plant origin.
Many famous chefs with a world name believe that in order for this product to be better absorbed, it should be served with greens and a lot of seasonings.
Did you know that for a long period of time beans were used only as an interior decoration. But, fortunately, there was one enterprising person who first cooked a dish of beans, and he liked it. Beans turned out to be not only very tasty, but also useful.
- What is useful for beans?
- Nutritional value and caloric value
- Harm and contraindications
- Methods of application in folk medicine
What is useful for beans?
T about that red bean is a useful product, this is a proven fact. If it is eaten on a regular basis, then significantly strengthens the immunity of , the overall condition improves, the nervous system becomes stronger, the appearance of the skin becomes better.
With the daily intake of 100 grams of red beans, the risk of oncological diseases can be minimized. And as from the human body are derived toxic and harmful substances that accumulate in it throughout life.
People who include this product in their diet do not have problems with blood sugar. It should be eaten by those who suffer from diabetes mellitus .
Those who want to lose weight and centimeters from the waist, can safely eat dishes from red beans. This product is able to quickly satiate the hungry, so he is superpopular among those who decided to bring themselves into proper shape and lead a healthy lifestyle.
The red bean is an excellent source of energy for the .After a person eats a portion of a dish of beans, he immediately feels cheerful and self-reliant. Weight in this case is not recruited, since "bean" energy is consumed very slowly and uniformly.
Doctors recommend using this product for those who have problems with the gastrointestinal tract .If you need to go on a diet, red beans will be very welcome.
It contains a whole complex of vitamins: C, PP, B1 B2, B6, they have a beneficial effect on the work of all organs and systems of our body.
- Copper, zinc and potassium contained in red beans favorably affect the heart, blood vessels and genitourinary system.
- Beans of red color are useful for men, it improves the work of the reproductive system of a strong half of humanity, improves the potency of
- Stimulates the excretion of stones from the kidneys and gall bladder.
- Increases the body's defenses in the fight against viruses and infectious ailments.
- The product has regenerative and antimicrobial qualities, and this facilitates the healing of internal wounds, ulcers and minor injuries.
- The consumption of beans stimulates hair growth, improves their condition, reduces the likelihood of formation of dental calculus.
- Acts as a normalizing factor for bronchitis and rheumatism.
- Normalizes the work of the intestines in the presence of pathologies of an infected nature.
- The vitamin and mineral composition of the product has a restoring and regenerating effect on the skin.
- Red beans should be eaten by those who suffer from anemia, as this product is considered a full-fledged source of iron.
- These beans contain a huge amount of antioxidants, therefore they are considered a product of "eternal youth".Beans easily removes puffiness.
Cocoa: benefit and harm to the health of the body.
How to relieve bloating at home? Read in this article.
Nutritional value and calorific value of
100 grams of raw beans contain 292 kcal.
In 100 grams of boiled product contains 113 kcal.
- 12%( 8.51 grams) are proteins;
- 0%( 0.6 grams) - fats;
- 6%( 18,10 grams) - carbohydrates;
- cholesterol - 0%;
- sodium -0.5%;
- cellulose - 61%.
The pluses are low fat, lack of cholesterol, low sugar, a lot of fiber, iron, phosphorus, potassium and manganese.
All substances that are part of the bean, strictly perform each of its functions.
Harmful and contraindicative.
Red beans must never be eaten raw. If the product is not cooked, it will have an adverse effect on the body. In beans there is a large amount of toxic substance - glycoside. It has the property of breaking down during heat treatment.
Contraindications include the provocative properties of beans for gassing. If you eat beans, you may develop flatulence. This side effect can be avoided, if before brewing beans soak in cold water, with the addition of a small amount of soda. Gas formation can be avoided by simultaneous use with fennel beans.
Legumes are not desirable to eat people who have gastritis, colitis, stomach ulcers, cholecystitis, gout and nephritis.
Red beans should be used with extreme caution in elderly people. Spinach: useful properties and contraindications for use.
How correctly to treat bloating at home?http: //netlekarstvam.com/ narodnye-sredstva /zhkt/ vzdutie-zhivota.html
How to take goji berries for weight loss?http: //netlekarstvam.com/ narodnye-sredstva /lekarstva/ produkty-pitaniya / godzhi-yagoda.html
Methods of application in folk medicine
Recently, we hear more often that eating red beans gives good indicators for losing weight. It is successfully used in dietary nutrition because of the richness of a large number of vitamins and other nutrients. While fats in this product the minimum amount of .
We have already seen that red bean is a useful and absolutely unique product that is successfully used in folk medicine. From various parts of the plant you can prepare various drugs that will have healing properties.
- From the flowers of red beans prepare a healing broth, with which is disposed of sand and stones in the kidneys and gall bladder .Prepare the infusion as follows: take 20 grams of flowers and pour them with boiling water( 200 ml).Let's brew, and takes instead of tea 3 - 4 times a day for 0.5 cup.
- Chronic pancreatitis .This disease can be tried to cure with the juice of unripe red beans. It is necessary to squeeze out the juice to get 100 ml, add 1 tablespoon of honey to it. The composition is ready for use. You need to drink it 3 times a day.
- The effective diuretic can be obtained from shredded red bean leaves. Take 40 grams of the crushed product and insist it in one liter of clean drinking water for 12 hours. As a result, we get a drug, which must be drunk in 200 ml 3 times a day.
- With such heart diseases , as an arrhythmia, hypertension and a weak heart rhythm, will help to cope with the decoction of red beans. Preparation is as follows: take 200 grams of drinking water and put into it 1 tablespoon of beans. All this is cooked in a water bath for half an hour. After the broth cool it should be taken 3-4 times a day for 2 tablespoons.
- You can heal wounds, cuts, burns with flour, which is prepared from dry red beans.
- For weight loss you need to drink before dinner 1 glass of broth from red beans. It is necessary to eat a few fruits. The broth should be prepared by the following method: soak the beans in cold water for an hour and a half. Then put them in boiling water and cook until ready. Decoction decant and drink it, if you want you can eat the beans. The bean diet should be corrected by proper nutrition, otherwise you will not see the result. The broth should be prepared from whole, undamaged beans.
Regularly include red beans in your diet, and it will have a beneficial effect on your body as a whole.