Green radish has the same composition as black, more common in our country. However, it is slightly softer to taste, a bit similar to radish and daikon. Roots have a green tint and a white tip. The taste of the pulp is a bit bitter, the color is also green.
- Use for the body
- Nutritional value and caloric content
- Possible harm and contraindications
- Methods of use in folk medicine
Benefits for the body
This green root is an amazing benefit to the body. Here are just some of the valuable features of the green radish:
- There are special substances in radish, the composition of which is similar to antibiotics. They kill harmful microorganisms, so it is useful to eat radish for colds.
- Characteristic aroma radish receives due to the presence of phytoncides in it in the composition. They have a very good effect on the human immune system, strengthening it and providing prevention to a number of diseases.
- Potassium salts in the composition ensure the proper operation of the heart. They also help fight fatigue and decline of power.
- In the radish there are vitamins of group B, as well as carotene. These components help to improve metabolism, accelerate the regeneration of tissues, strengthen the bones. Regular use of radishes helps to maintain skin health, ensure rapid healing of wounds.
- There are a lot of fiber in the radish that helps to improve the digestive system. The use of root vegetables makes it possible to remove harmful slags and toxins from the body.
- Radish is useful for preventing the presence of harmful cholesterol in the blood, atherosclerosis. This vegetable is useful in the treatment of dysbiosis.
Nutritional value and calorie content
Green radish is also attractive because it has very few calories, which makes it a reason to consider it a dietary product.
How many calories does it have?100 grams of the vegetable contains only 35 calories. In 100 g of the vegetable contains 6 g of carbohydrates, 2 g of proteins and 0.2 g of fat.
Possible harm and contraindications
Despite the fact that radish is incredibly useful, it has contraindications, in the presence of which the benefit can be replaced by harm. Because the product is sharp enough, it is not recommended for people suffering from certain stomach diseases, such as gastritis and enterocolitis.
It is worth to be careful of those who have heart disease and a tendency to gas formation. Contraindications are allergic reactions to green radish and its individual intolerance.
You can pre-check the reaction of the body to radish, after trying it in small quantities. If the body took it normally, feel free to eat this amazingly useful vegetable.
Effective treatment of corn in the home.
What is useful for broccoli for women and men? Learn from this article.
How to drink pomegranate juice for the treatment of various diseases?http: //netlekarstvam.com/ narodnye-sredstva /lekarstva/napitki/ granatovyj-sok.html
Ways of using in folk medicine
The rich composition of green radish has made it popular not only in cooking, but also in medicine, dietology, cosmetology.
So, root crops are often used in the fight against coughing.
- Recipe for cough with honey. It is necessary to take a green radish, cut off its lower part and make a small depression. Then add honey to the hole that formed. After close the hole with a cut tail and let it brew for 24 hours. The interaction of honey and radish leads to the fact that juice is allocated. It is used to treat cough. Take the formula three times a day in the amount of a tablespoon.
- Juice of green radish from cough .If you drink 100 grams of radish juice every day, you can completely get rid of the cough. Experts advise to immediately prepare three root vegetables, because one vegetable is about 35 grams. Use only fresh vegetables - they retain the maximum of useful substances. Cut the radish skin is not necessary, but you need to wash it. Such a medicine is better to use during the day, because when taken at night it can cause problems of the digestive tract.
- Compresses from green radish. Radish can be the basis for very effective compresses that can fight rheumatism and gout. To make it, you need to mix radish juice, vodka and salt. Apply to a sore spot.
- Decoction against edema .It is necessary to pour 500 g of ground radish with a liter of water, after pouring a teaspoon of salt and boil for 10 minutes. Liquids allow to cool down, throughout the day to consume, like water.
- Nourishing mask from green radish. Cosmetology also appreciates this product. The recipe of a nutritious mask is popular. It is necessary to take one radish, grate it on a grater, take a tablespoon of gruel and mix with a teaspoon of honey and a tablespoon of sour cream. In the composition, add a couple drops of olive oil. Apply to the skin, pre-lubricated with vegetable oil, and hold for about 5-10 minutes. If unpleasant sensations are absent, overlay another layer. Wash off with warm water, and wash with cool water. After you can use a nourishing cream.
- Rejuvenating mask from radish. Grate the vegetable on a grater, take two tablespoons, mix with a large spoon of aloe juice, mix thoroughly, apply to the skin and hold for about 15-20 minutes. Rinse off with water at room temperature.
- Mask for oily hair .Clean the radish, grate it with a small grater, squeeze out the juice. Prepare a decoction of nettles: a tablespoon of herbs pour a glass of boiling water, let it brew for 30 minutes, then strain. Stir the broth of nettle and the juice of the green radish, apply mass on the head and rub it into the roots of the hair. Keep half an hour, after warming the head, then rinse thoroughly. The mask is recommended to be used for a month once or twice a week.
- Green radish for weight loss .In dietetics, the green radish is known for its mild taste and low caloric value. A light salad with radish can be used as a supper, using lemon juice or olive oil for refueling. Green radish in the diet helps to cleanse the intestines, remove toxins from the body and cleanse the intestines qualitatively.
Green radish is a unique product that, if properly applied, will provide the body with an invaluable benefit. In the absence of contraindications, be sure to include it in your diet.
Also see interesting video on the topic of the article: