The rutabaga is a fairly infrequent guest on our tables. At the same time, the richest composition of the product makes it possible to use it not only in cooking, but also in medicine, because the rutabaga is an effective remedy for all sorts of health problems and serious diseases.
- Use of rudimentary
- Nutritional value and calorie content
- Possible harm and contraindications
- How is it used in folk medicine?
- Application in cosmetology
Use of rutabaga
The rutabaga contains almost all the vitamins and minerals that I will give to the ladies. Also in it there is fiber, proteins, pectins and sugar. Brukova is the record among vegetables for the content of vitamin C, as well as calcium.
And even with heat treatment all the useful components are stored. The use of this vegetable is shown to people of all ages. The rutabaga helps to strengthen the body, heal the cold and ensure its prevention, maintain the vital resources of the body.
It has a diuretic and laxative, healing effect, perfectly removes inflammation. Especially useful is the rutabaga in these cases:
- Colds, bronchial diseases, whooping cough.
- Need to strengthen bones and teeth.
- Chronic diseases and exacerbations of respiratory diseases.
- Edema associated with heart and kidney disease.
- Heart diseases, atherosclerosis, cerebral vascular disease.
- Constant constipation, intestinal problems.
- Anemia due to lack of iron in the body.
- Burns, purulent skin rashes.
The use of rutabaga helps to normalize digestion processes.
Low calorie allows you to use products in the diet menu.
Active use in cosmetology, rutabaga found in view of the fact that it has a powerful cleansing effect.
Nutritional value and calorific value of
100 g of rutabaga contain 37 kilocalories. Carbohydrates per 100 grams of vegetables 7.7 g, proteins - 1, 2 grams, and fats - 0.1 g.
Possible harm and contraindications
It should be careful with the trousers to those who suffer from diseases of the organs of the gastrointestinal tract. It is capable of provoking exacerbation of diseases, and also lead to increased gas production. Among the contraindications, an allergy to the root is allocated.
How is it used in folk medicine?
The easiest way to use a trouser for better health is to simply add it to the diet. It will protect you from colds, viral diseases, strengthen bones and the immune system.
There are also the following recipes for the preparation of medicines based on rutabaga:
- For the control of chronic constipation .Twice a week you can eat 250 grams of mashed potatoes made from rutabaga. Also, you can eat 100 g of rutabaga, sliced into slices and baked in the oven.
- For the normalization of digestion processes .Peel the swede, slice it, cook. In the water before cooking it is better to add a few drops of vegetable oil and a large spoonful of lemon juice. Let the vegetable stand in a closed saucepan for 20-25 minutes. Eat if you have problems with the stomach or intestines.
- For inflammatory lung diseases .Scrub the vegetable with a large grater, place in the cheesecloth and squeeze the juice. To make the juice more tasty, you can add a little juice of currant or cranberry. Eat three or four times a day. It is important that the drink is fresh, so you have to cook it every time.
- Against pustules and burns .Rub the vegetable on a fine grater, put on gauze. Use as compresses on the affected areas.
- Against anemia and atherosclerosis, for the diuretic effect of .Drink the juice of rutabaga 100 ml several times a day before eating.
- Against cough and throat diseases .This recipe helps to remove inflammation and eliminate phlegm. You need to grind the trouser in a blender or a meat grinder. Kashitsu, which was formed, you need to mix with honey( honey should be half as much).Use this mixture in the amount of one teaspoon before eating, washing it with warm water. Also, vegetable juice is used to rinse the mouth and throat, perfectly eliminating inflammatory processes.
- Usage for weight loss .The rutabaga is a part of many diets for weight loss. It has few calories, while it helps to improve intestinal motility and at the same time to normalize metabolism. Being on a diet, you can consume root vegetables and raw, and boiled, and parenym. You can also make a puree from it. Slimming will be very successful combination of rutabaga and mushrooms, boiled eggs, prunes and other dried fruits.
Read about the beneficial properties of caramel and contraindications to its use.
Can I drink cinnamon with honey on an empty stomach? How useful this drink is, find out from this article.
Recipes of useful folk remedies using green radish - //netlekarstvam.com/ narodnye-sredstva
produkty-pitaniya / zelenaya-redka.html
Application in cosmetology
- Mask for skin hydration .Take a piece of rutabaga, chop with a rutabaga and mix with sour cream. In the composition also add a teaspoon of honey and cucumber juice. Mix everything well, apply on face and hold for 10-15 minutes. The mask nourishes the skin well. The rutabaga helps to remove pimples and skin defects, and cucumber juice dries well. To remove it is recommended by welding and cotton sponge.
- Mask for vitaminization .You need to rub the bruquat so that you already have two tablespoons of gruel already grated. Add a teaspoon of honey and a similar amount of carrot juice. All this must be mixed with two large spoons of cottage cheese. Apply to the skin for 10 minutes, rinse with warm water, and wash better with cold water.
- Juice can be rubbed into the skin to get rid of from freckles , as well as to the scalp, which helps to accelerate their growth.
Proper use of rutabaga is a huge benefit for the whole organism. Pay attention to this root crop, if your goal is beauty and health.