Every year the number of people suffering from chronic heart failure increases.
About 30% of patients die within a year after diagnosis.
If this disease can not be avoided, secondary prevention of CHF should be observed.
Prevention will prevent relapse.
- 1 Causes of the development of the disease
- 2 Preventive measures
Causes of the development of the disease
The main cause of heart failure is a violation of the process of filling or emptying the heart.
This is due to muscle damage or disbalance of body systems that affect the heart.
For this disease, the characters of pain, dyspnea, fatigue, swelling and cough.
This disease is most often a consequence of other pathologies.
Most often it develops against the background:
- of ischemic disease.
- Arterial hypertension.
- Congenital malformation.
Dysfunction, addictions, wrong way of life can trigger the development of heart pathologies and cause serious illnesses.
Any violation of the work of the organs affects the work of the heart, so that if unpleasant symptoms occur, you should contact a specialist as soon as possible. The condition of a person in most cases depends on the way of life that he leads. The more pernicious habits, the higher the chances of developing pathologies of internal organs. An important role is played by the emotional state.
What is heart failure, you can learn from this video:
Prevention measures for chronic heart failure are practically the same as those recommended for high risk of heart pathology. The basic rules are aimed at treating existing failures and preventing their complications, progression:
- It is important to treat the diseases that caused the deficiency of .Usually it is an ischemic disease. All medications that have been prescribed by a specialist should be used regularly. If a person does not feel any negative symptoms and feels well, this is no reason to refuse treatment.
- In case of any deterioration in health, please contact .Probably, the developed scheme or plan of treatment in your case does not give a positive result, and it is necessary to pick up other preparations. Individual intolerance to drugs, allergic reactions and much more can cause a lack of improvement after taking medication.
- It is very important to follow the diet number 10 .Food should be balanced and include only useful foods. It is necessary to abandon fatty varieties of meat, smoked products, salted foods.
This will help to avoid atherosclerosis, which provokes insufficiency. Do not consume large amounts of carbonated beverages, completely discard the coffee.
- For each patient, a physician selects a special training course for .Can be shown therapeutic gymnastics. Lack of physical activity negatively affects human health and can only exacerbate the situation.
But also it is not necessary to overload the body - it also negatively affects it and can lead to complication.
- The psychological state of a person is very important. Constant stress, fatigue and conflicts can cause heart attacks and serious pathologies. If there are neuroses and depressions, please contact the therapist. Not everyone can cope with a stressful situation on their own.
- It is necessary to take vitamins , which strengthen the body and restore normal metabolism in the heart muscle. Positive influence is exerted by vitamins of group B. But self-medication should not be engaged - all preparations should be selected by a specialist.
- Smoking is a pernicious habit of , which is comparable to intravenous addiction. Slowly, but carefully, she destroys a person. Even more negatively affects alcohol. It toxically affects the body and poisons it. Its use in large doses provokes atherosclerosis and increased blood pressure.
- mode. Try to observe the regime and in no case do not knock it down. The time allotted for sleep should be at least 8 hours.
In this case, do not forget about the regular intake of medications that will help both avoid unpleasant symptoms of the disease, and strengthen the heart muscle.
And finally, see the video about products that contribute to the good work of the heart: