As a rule, herpes on the face manifests itself in the form of specific rashes in the region of the wings of the nose, as well as at the edges of the lips, and it is caused by the herpes virus, which belongs to the first type.
Symptoms of the disease in the form of ulcers and rashes are the source of the spread of the virus, and therefore treatment of herpes on the face should be carried out as early as possible (see. a photo).
The causes of herpes are different, but they basically have one thing in common - reduced immunity.Provoke the appearance of symptomsherpes on the face capable of such factors:
- frequent, prolonged stress, depression, emotional overload;
- excessive overheating or hypothermia;
- suffered severe, debilitating illnesses;
- metabolic disease;
- long-term use of antibiotics;
- alcohol and nicotine abuse;
- infatuation with low-calorie diets, which are not properly observed;
- frequent colds.
On the face skin, the herpes virus is more often manifested as a cold rash on the edge of the lips, but can occur on the eyelids, in the nasolabial zone, in the auricles.
Types of herpes
In general, 6 types of herpes are common, they all have different symptoms, manifestation and development.
- Simple herpes (cold on the lips and face in the form of small bubbles).
- Simple genital herpes.
- Chicken pox (chickenpox).
- Epstein-Barr virus (Burkitt's lymphoma, infectious mononucleosis).
- Cytomegalovirus (often found in people under 30 years old).
A person may not even suspect that he is contagious when the first symptoms have not yet manifested. Therefore, in contact with someone, the patient can infect another person. Then I'll have to treat two.
There are symptoms of herpes on the chin, on the forehead, on the lips - anywhere. First, the patient has a burning sensation in some parts of the skin, there is general malaise and weakness. After a while on the puffy hyperemic base, you can see small bubbles filled with serous contents, which soon becomes purulent.
Then the bubbles burst, from them liquid is released, and in their place erosion areas are formed. The sites of ulceration are gradually tightened with crusts. The focus of the lesion completely disappears only after a week, during which it is necessary to ensure that the infection does not spread to neighboring sites.
Herpes on face: photo
How does this ailment look like, we suggest you read the detailed photos.
Treatment of herpes on the face
If there was herpes on the face, treatment should be done with certain drugs. They allow you to quickly cure the disease for several days.
- Effective ointment- Gerpivir, as well as Panavir, Zovirax, Acic.
- Pillscan be the following: Acyclovir, Herpel, Valtrex.
- Immunomodulating drugs, contributing to the strengthening of the immune response of the body and supporting it in the fight against the virus.
- Means of symptomatic treatment- antipyretic, analgesic, wound healing.
In order to quickly cure herpes on the face, it is necessary at the first symptoms of the disease to begin to regularly massage the itching areas of the skin with anti-herpetic ointment. With a constant presence on the skin and in the subcutaneous tissues, this medicine blocks the multiplication of viral particles, and cells of the immune system gradually cope with those already present. Treatment of herpes on the face with the help of tablets and injections is carried out only with complicated course of the disease.
Unfortunately, the herpes can not be cured completely. The virus remains forever in the body. And it is not only our immune system that does not give us time to show itself. We can only contribute to a more rapid treatment of the manifestations.
How to treat herpes on the face at home? Here are a couple of the most effective folk recipes.
- Aloe and Kalanchoe- from these house plants squeeze juice and smear them with wounds, you can apply a fresh cut of the plant to the wound; it is also possible to take a teaspoon of juice inside for 2 weeks to increase immunity.
- Apply to the red and itchy patchtea bagand hold it for a while. After that, you can attach an ice cube to the problem area.
- Tincture of calendulaon alcohol or oil - used for lotion or rubbing; The property of calendula is used to suppress viral infections, including herpes.
- Squeeze the juice from the leavesviolets of tricolor or calendula. With the resulting juice, lubricate the area of the inflamed skin.
If folk remedies do not help, then it is necessary to use ointments from herpes on the face containing acyclovir, or at all to consult a doctor for the selection of tablets - antiviral and immunomodulating.
Prevention of the disease involves a number of mandatory measures.
- Frequent washing of hands (before meals and after contact with money, handrails in public transport, etc.) - required).
- Use your towels, brushes and makeup sponges, cosmetics and utensils. Washing with cool water.
- Frequent stay in the open air.
- Proper nutrition and rejection of bad habits. The intake of vitamins to strengthen immunity.
To get rid of a person from herpes is never possible. Any treatment has a temporary effect, eliminating the active manifestations of the disease, and initiating the process into the stage of remission.
How to choose probiotics for the intestine: a list of drugs.
Effective and inexpensive cough syrups for children and adults.
Modern non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
Review of tablets from the increased pressure of the new generation.
Antiviral drugs are inexpensive and effective.