It is generally accepted that only female half of the earth is affected by thrush. But this disease is also found in men. Thrush among the male population is much less common, as fungi are washed out of the urethra when urinating.
Exposure to the thrush speaks of the weakened immunity and is a signal that calls for strengthening health. Ignoring the disease can lead to a deterioration in potency and infertility.
- What is it?
- Reasons for the appearance of
- Characteristic symptoms of
- Folk methods of treatment
- What is not recommended?
- Preventive measures
What is it?
Candidiasis( in everyday life called thrush) is a disease of the genitourinary system. The disease is caused by fungi Candidaalbicans. They fall on the mucous membranes of the genital organs, begin to multiply actively.
Symptoms often cause fear, cause a lot of trouble. But the disease is easily and successfully treated, signs disappear completely after a full course of treatment.
Candida yeast fungi in moderate amounts make up the natural microflora of a person. The pathological growth of microorganisms suggests problems with health. Usually healthy people do not get sick with thrush, men and women with weakened immunity are exposed to it.
The main reasons that cause candidiasis include the following:
- of the endocrine system disease - diabetes mellitus, hypothyroidism. Diabetes of insulin-dependent and insulin-independent type is accompanied by hyperhidrosis, a condition when the skin is always moist. This contributes to the growth of fungi,
- a long stay in stressful situations, prolonged psychoemotional overstrain,
- metabolic disorders and overweight,
- deficiency of vitamins in the body,
- prolonged use of antibiotics or steroid hormones,
- blood diseases, reducing immunity( anemia) or oncological diseases,
- abuse of sunbeds and tanning - today these activities equate to unnecessary excessive body irradiation,
- somaticOther diseases - pyelonephritis, liver cirrhosis, tonsillitis,
- sharp climate change.
Infection with thrush often occurs after unprotected intercourse with a partner who is sick with this disease .
Characteristic symptoms of
The incubation period of the disease lasts from 10 to 20 days. After this time, the first symptoms of thrush appear:
- white, curdsy on the penis,
- pain when urinating,
- severe itching of the genitals, can be accompanied by burning( itching can be temporary or permanent),
- the mucous epithelium of the genitals swells and becomes reddish,
- the appearance of unpleasant and painful sensations during intercourse,
- appears sourish, fishy smell.
Thrush can affect not only the penis, but also the oral cavity, the skin of the patient. Candidiasis is asymptomatic in 10-15% of the male population.
If the disease is not treated, the symptoms worsen. Thrush can cause candidiasis urethritis, balanitis or balanoposthitis. If candidiasis has passed into a chronic course, then the penis appears on the glans penis, they can develop on the skin of the genital organ.
Diagnosis of thrush occurs after a visual examination by the genitourist of the patient. If necessary, the patient can be taken a smear to determine the microflora.
How to quickly reduce pressure by popular means? The best domestic ways.
Why are pumpkin seeds useful for men's health? Read in this article.
How to cure folk remedies?
Traditional medicine for many centuries accumulated experience of treatment for various diseases. Home methods should be used after consultation with your doctor.
One of the most popular ways to combat thrush in men is the use of herbal decoctions, since many plants have an antifungal effect. Use decoctions can be inside and outside.
- A good help a decoction of chamomile and calendula .You need to take a tablespoon of each herb, pour them half a liter of boiling water, let it brew for 30 minutes. The resulting broth should be filtered and washed by the penis( you can do and compresses).The patient is recommended to drink a decoction of chamomile( one sachet for a glass of boiling water), this will defeat the disease from the inside. About useful properties of chamomile pharmacy you can read in this article.
- An excellent treatment for thrush is garlic .It strengthens the immune system and fights against fungi. Garlic can be added to different dishes. Beneficial effect and garlic tincture. To do this, take one clove of garlic, cut into slices and pour half a glass of cold water. The liquid should be drunk, and the garlic gruel should be lubricated with the affected genitals.
- A good tool for fighting is simple economic or tar soap .They need to process the scrotum and the penis itself. Soap gives an alkaline reaction, which helps in the fight against fungi. But when using this method, you need to be careful. This method is suitable for some people and the thrush disappears, while in others the irritation begins to progress. This is due to the fact that the mucous membrane of the genitals is very gentle, economic or tar soap acts very aggressively on it.
- The soda solution is softer and more effective. Soda, which has an alkaline reaction, destroys Candida fungus. A teaspoon of soda diluted with a liter of warm and boiled water. This infusion to treat the genitals several times a day. Especially carefully it is necessary to lubricate the affected areas of the penis. Soda solution is one of the most effective methods. It is recommended to use decoctions of herbs in combination with the treatment of the genitals with a soda solution.
- Juice celandine fights with different kinds of fungi, it successfully destroys Candida. To obtain juice, a flowering celandine is picked up( the plant is to be excavated together with the root), the celandine is washed well, then it is twisted in a meat grinder and juice is distilled through the cheesecloth. The genitals are treated with a soda solution, and then they make a bath of celandine juice. He does not burn, soothes the sick organs, relieves itching and burning. If there is no possibility to make juice, then the infusion of celandine will do. To do this, two tablespoons of herbs should be filled with half a liter of boiling water and insist for 2 hours. Infusion should be washed off the genitals.
- honey packs will also be beneficial and ( honey helps to kill fungi).A teaspoon of honey should be diluted in a glass of warm boiled water. Infusions to wash the genitals. To the affected area, tampons moistened in honey water can be applied. This helps in running cases.
- To get rid of thrush helps the bark of the oak .Four tablespoons of chopped bark need to fill with a liter of water and boil, boil for 10 minutes. Decoction treat the genitals and affected areas several times a day.
What is not recommended?
With candidiasis, there are a number of contraindications, the violation of which contributes to the growth of fungi and aggravation of the disease:
- patients should abandon any sweet food, even from ordinary sugar. Sweet foods contribute to fungal growth,
- rejection of products containing yeast - any baked goods and beer,
- refusal of alcohol - it helps to reduce immunity and develop good conditions for the reproduction of yeast fungi,
- rejection of fast food and any fatty foods,
- is not recommended to be nervous, to be in a serious psychoemotional state,
- should refrain from sexual intercourse until the disease is completely cured, since sexual contact only contributes to irritation of the affected institutionsof the penis.
Effective treatment of polyps in the nose with folk remedies.
Than useful quail eggs for male health? You will find delicious and curative recipes in this article.
About the benefits and harms of peanuts for men - http: //netlekarstvam.com/ narodnye-sredstva / muzhskoe-zdorove / arahis.html
Preventive measures are fairly simple. Thrush appears due to weakened immunity, so it should be strengthened by all possible methods:
- adherence to the correct diet in the diet( rejection of sweet, fatty, fast food, spicy and spicy foods, preservation products),
- avoidance of stressful situations,
- moderate physicalExercise,
- rejection of bad habits( at least restriction in smoking and alcohol),
- refusal of promiscuity( especially unprotected sex).
Prevention reduces the risk of candidiasis, but is not a panacea for .Careful attention to your health will help to identify problems at an early stage. Timely treatment of any diseases will help to maintain health and a good mood for many years.
Folk prescription for treatment of thrush in men at home: