Cough, sore throat, without fever - the main reasonsIt is believed that a cough without temperature is not dangerous. But this is only when symptoms such as sore throat, cough, no temperature, last a short amount of time. In the case where a cough without fever lasts for a long time, it can indicate the presence of chronic diseases, the consequences of smoking or tuberculosis.
Cough, sore throat, no temperature, causeWhen acute virus infections happen so that the throat hurts, cough, there is no temperature, the person continues to go to work. And this is quite dangerous, because, despite his normal state of health, he is sick and infects the people around him. In addition, against the background of a viral infection, a second bacterial infection may begin to develop, and this will complicate the course of the disease, and what could be cured in a week, will have to be treated much longer and with application of antibiotics.
Also, such symptoms as a throat ache, cough, no temperature, can say that a person has decreased immunoreactivity, that is, speaking in the usual language, reduced immunity. Especially it is worth suspecting if the cough is deep and puffy. In this case, these symptoms can be a signal of serious diseases, which means that the patient should see the doctor.
If these symptoms continue for a long time, it can talk about some kind of chronic diseases, for example, chronic pharyngitis or laryngitis. In chronic laryngitis, the characteristics of the disease are:
- Barking nature of attacks.
- In patients most often observed hoarseness or complete aphonia (lack of voice).
- If the vocal cords are swollen, there may be difficulty in breathing.
- Symptoms of a symptom that irritates the throat begin most often at night and in the evening.
With chronic pharyngitis there may be such symptoms:
- Character of cough - dry
- Feeling of perspiration, dryness and scratching in the throat
And, finally, the most terrible disease, which is accompanied by a prolonged cough without fever or with a slight increase in it, is pulmonary tuberculosis. Also with similar symptoms, echinococcosis of the lung tissue develops. With tuberculosis, the patient also has a sore throat, cough, no temperature. The pain in the throat is explained by a frequent debilitating cough with the separation of a large amount of mucus.
Tuberculosis, accompanied by a lack of temperature and pain in the chest, arises from the ingestion of Koch's rods. It is sown during an extended laboratory study.
It is important to know that a high badly knocked down temperature with tuberculosis occurs already on the last stages, when besides the lung tissue pathogenic bacteria also affect joints, intestines and other bodies. Often as a result of this condition, pulmonary edema develops, which often leads to death. It is also accompanied by fever and fever.
All of the above symptoms can occur for other reasons:
- Bronchial asthma.
- Poisoning by harmful substances by inhalation.
- Allergic reactions.
These diseases and causes also require immediate treatment and medical supervision.
What folk remedies cure pain in the throat and cough?
Anna Zolotonog Kiselkov
Ginger tea: cut a little small piece of ginger root, brew with boiling water (about 100ml.), Give a little stand (and brew and cool), diluted with cold boiled water and then, no longer in a steep boiling water, add lemon juice - slightly less than half a lemon squeeze, and honey. And tasty, and mild heat for the throat, strengthens the immune system, speeds up the metabolic processes. I really helped.
Do not drink if the temperature is above 38.
Milk with honey, tea with raspberries, eucalyptus steam inhalations.
Always helps. The truth is not immediately, but in 2-3 days! Be healthy!
Broth of Mat-and-machehi. Buy in the pharmacy, on the package it is written as prinemat. Be healthy.
rinse with a soda with a few drops of iodine, and when coughing Chest collection
Of the herbs: to kill Meduzhnitsa and drink
Brew Calendula and rinse!
On a glass of 8 drops of iodine, and rinse
On a glass a half teaspoon of soda, and rinse
Bring the milk to boil, add honey, butter and drink. Delicious! Drink while hot!
Brew chamomile or dissolve in a glass of soda water and rinse your throat. Still it is possible poprobyvat there is a honey, raspberry jam and garlic! And the most important thing is to smile more often, so download from the in-a couple of videos with KVN-ohm definitely will not hurt! =))))))))))))))))))))
juice of a radish with honey on 1 teaspoon, 3 times a day. on the throat, a piece of cottage cheese.
Julia, but you must be popular? And then I know a lot of different chemistry
The compressor is vodka. At night, milk with honey, only if there is no high temperature, at 37 - it is possible. And just drink hot, all the time. From a cough buy the root of licorice.
honey-milk-cocoa butter or milk-parmelia-honey is very helpful
Tonsillitis is an inflammation of the tonsils, mostly palatines. Distinguish between acute tonsillitis (angina) and chronic. Frequent exacerbations of tonsillitis can lead to violations of the function of the heart, the appearance of pain in the joints. Tonsillitis is more common in children. Chronic tonsillitis occurs as a result of repeated angina and acute childhood infections.
Symptoms: Unpleasant sensations, pain in the throat, giving in the ears, sometimes the smell from the mouth, cough. Often a prolonged temperature in the evenings, weakness, headache, disability.
Traditional methods of treatment: Flushing of the tonsils with antiseptic solutions (antibiotics). With complications - the removal of tonsils.
Unconventional and folk methods of treatment:
1) Take 4-5 chopped cloves of garlic and 2 tablespoons of dry shredded herb sage, pour 1L. boiling water, insist in a sealed container for 15 minutes, and cool at room temperature, strain. Take, 5 glasses 3-4 times a day and rinse with this infusion of the throat.
2) Conduct garlic irrigation of the tonsils. Squeeze a little fresh juice of garlic, apply it to the fingertips and grease this juice with tonsils. After this, this procedure can be repeated with the infusion of propolis. This is a very effective tool. Consider that the juice should be diluted with water a little.
3) For pain in the throat, pour a teaspoonful of baking soda and salt into a glass of warm boiled water and add a few drops of iodine. With this solution rinse throat. The pain can pass after 1 day of rinsing.
4) For the treatment of tonsillitis rub 1 glass of raw beets, pour 1 tablespoon of vinegar, insist, squeeze the juice with vinegar and rinse your mouth, throat and swallow a bit (1-2 tablespoons).
5) It is good to squeeze into the prepared dishes juice from 1 sheet of aloe. The age of the plant should be at least 2 years. Drink juice for 1 teaspoonful 1 time a day in the morning on an empty stomach. The course of treatment is 1 month.
6) In tonsillitis, lubricate palatine tonsils with aloe juice mixed with natural honey in the ratio: within 1 week.
7) Brew 1 cup of boiling 3-5 clove buds (spice), infuse 2 hours. Infusion to drink or all at once, or on, 5 glasses. The procedure can be carried out once a year as a treatment, as well as with preventive purposes.
8) Lubricate the tonsils with fleece impregnated with fir oil (sold at the pharmacy) 4-5 times a day. The course of treatment is 2-3 days. The effect is enhanced by simultaneously injecting 1 drop of this oil into each nostril at the same time. There may be unpleasant sensations, but they will pass in 10-15 minutes.
9) Collect the flowers of the potato, dry it in the shade. Boil 1 tablespoon of flowers in 1 glass of water. These solutions gargle 3 times a day for 10 days.
10) 4 teaspoons of the crushed dry leaves of a sage to make 2 glasses of boiled water, to insist 30 minutes and to filter. To apply for gargles of a throat 2-3 times a day.
11) 3-4 tablespoons of elderberry brew 1 cup of boiling water, boil for 5 minutes on low heat, cool and drain. Gargle as often as possible.
12) Mix 1 part of linden flowers and 2 parts of oak bark. Brew 1 cup of boiling water 1 tablespoon of the mixture, hold on low heat for 5 minutes and strain. Gargle by diluting the broth with honey.
13) Gargle with fresh potato juice or do inhalation with potato steam.
14) Take 5 gr. kidneys of a pine and flowers of a camomile chemist's. Collect 1 pint of boiling water and insist for 1 hour. Do inhalation.
15) Grind 2 yolks of raw egg with white sugar, add butter and take between meals.
16) To make inhalations with essential oils of mint, thyme, eucalyptus.
17) Pour 2 tablespoons of chopped rhizome of calamus (sold at the pharmacy) with 1 glass of boiling water, insist 20-30 minutes, strain. Gargle as often as possible.
1) 1 black radish juice mixed with 1 tbsp. l. honey. Take 2 tbsp. l. 3 times a day
2) the juice of ripe kalina (do not boil) mix with an equal amount of honey, let it brew for 24 hours
3) mustard plasters on the throat and the upper part of the chest
4) a mixture of 1kg of lime honey, 200g of aloe leaves passed through a meat grinder, 200ml of olive oil, 150g of birch buds, 50g of lime color. Brew lime blossom and birch buds in, water, boil 1-2 minutes, strain. This broth pour into a mixture of honey and aloe, add olive oil. Take on 1 st.. l. 3 times a day (also helps with pneumonia and tuberculosis)
5) Infusion of root elecampane (100 g of root per 1 liter of red grape wine, insist 8 days) take 50 ml per day before meals
Causes and treatment if sore throat cough runny nose no temperature
The throat hurts, there is a cough, a runny nose, and there is no temperature - such symptoms are well known to many people. And this is a true manifestation of the common cold, or, in medical terms, an acute respiratory viral infection (ARVI). More precisely, one of the diseases caused by various viral pathogens. Therefore, despite the seeming insignificance of the symptoms, in no case should they be ignored. After all, a trifling sore at first glance is quite capable not only to seriously poison life, but also lead to very bad complications.
Who is the culprit of the disease?
Characteristic for SARS symptoms can be caused by a fairly large family of viral pathogens, which are divided into 5 main groups:
- influenza viruses;
- parainfluenza viruses;
In addition, more than 300 different subtypes have pathogenic properties. The most characteristic feature is that they are all highly infectious and mostly transmitted by airborne droplets. Many of them are able to spread even with physical contacts (handshake, touching handrails in public transport).Therefore, during the seasonal binge of infection it is very important not only to avoid places of mass gathering of people, but also to observe elementary rules of hygiene.
The general picture of infection
Due to the peculiarities of the spread of acute respiratory viral infection, the nasopharynx and larynx are often primarily affected, so at first the person can feel a pain and pershenie in a throat which in the further are accompanied by tussis and secretions from the nose. Getting to the cells of the mucous membrane, the viruses quickly adapt, and then they begin to capture the territory with lightning speed. In most cases, the incubation period takes only a few days (an average of 1-3 days), after which the entire range of unpleasant symptoms is immediately felt.
The classic set of symptoms of SARS usually consists of the following manifestations:
- cough and runny nose;
- pain and sore throat;
- aches in muscles and joints;
- redness and swelling of the tonsils.
Elevated body temperature in most cases is observed only if the primary disease is complicated by a secondary bacterial infection.
Is it possible to identify a particular pathogen?
At home, it is very difficult to determine which virus caused the disease. This pattern of infection is usually the same for almost all groups of pathogens, but there are some differences that can help identify the culprit.
The main and most characteristic symptom of influenza is a very severe headache. In addition, there is a pronounced general malaise, lethargy and aches in the body, but the runny nose and cough are poorly expressed. If these symptoms are accompanied by a fever, then you can be 100% sure that this is the flu.
Paragripp - this group of viruses is located mainly on the larynx. The main symptom is a rough barking cough and a hoarse voice. It is very important to diagnose this disease in time, as often it gives such a dangerous complication as a false cereal.
The main symptom of rhinovirus damage is a severe cough in the total absence of fever (in young children, sometimes it can cause a fever). Also, the effect of rhinoviruses is characterized by a severe runny nose. Possible complications in the defeat of rhinovirus are sinusitis and bronchitis.
Cough with adenovirus damage is not the most pronounced symptom. Much more often they are manifested by a very strong runny nose and inflammation of the conjunctiva. In the presence of these symptoms, it is better to immediately think about self-medication and go to a medical facility as soon as adenoviruses often cause dangerous complications. If the human immunity is too weak, the virus can affect not only the respiratory tract, but also the kidneys, liver, spleen, intestines and even the brain. Therefore, do not once again take chances.
When the body is infected with an agent from the group of reoviruses, a very strong inflammation of the nasopharynx first of all arises. There is a runny nose and cough. In addition, patients often experience nausea, digestive problems and painful inflammation of the tonsils. To determine that the causative agent of the disease was exactly the reovirus, it is possible and for such features as swelling of the lymph nodes and complete absence of appetite in patients. And, although the symptoms look quite intimidating, they often completely go away within seven days. However, if this does not happen, it is necessary to appear to the doctor, since reoviruses are also capable of causing very serious complications.
What kind of treatment should be done?
First of all it is desirable to determine after all what type of virus the disease was caused by. This will help to choose a more adequate therapy and to start the correct treatment more quickly. But if this can not be done, there is no harm, since treatment often reduces to the elimination of unpleasant symptoms.
The fact is that anti-catarrhal drugs that are capable of destroying the virus itself, now time simply does not exist, therefore the only thing that is possible is to help the body to deal with problem.
In order to recover as quickly as possible, the patient will need the following:
- light, but nutritious food;
- reception of a full complex of vitamins, minerals and amino acids;
- abundant drinking;
- fresh air (need as often as possible to ventilate the room);
- regular rinsing of the throat and washing of the upper respiratory tract with a special solution;
- constant rest and sound sleep.
The last point can be considered the most important. There is nothing to think about, to pass the disease on your feet.
Physicians have long proven the fact that, with complete rest, the disease begins to recede for 3-4 days, in while patients who, through force continue to lead an active lifestyle, stretch it for 7-10 days and more.
In addition, it is not only the best way to significantly prolong their anguish, but also a considerable chance to get dangerous complications. Therefore, it is better to immediately take a sick leave and, having had a few days to recover, quickly get to your feet.
Are medicines and folk medecine effective?
Despite the fact that in most cases the body can perfectly cope with the disease on its own, very often there is a need to resort to special medications. After all, each person's symptoms are manifested in completely different ways. The main set of medications in this case can be limited by expectorant drugs, cold remedies, as well as analgesic anti-inflammatory drugs.
The first will facilitate coughing up phlegm and clearing the lungs of mucus, the second will eliminate blockage of the upper respiratory tract, and others help localize inflammatory process, as well as give the patient the opportunity to fully relax, which is a very important help for an early victory over disease.
Will the benefits of traditional medicine - the answer is only positive. Decoctions of rose hips, hawthorn and dried fruits, herbal teas based on thyme, lemon balm, marigold, chamomile, mint and many other medicinal herbs (more you can consult a pharmacist), hot tea with raspberry or currant jam, warm milk with honey - all these funds contribute to the overall strengthening of the body and significantly facilitate the course of the disease..
However, from popular means such as banks, mustard plasters or vodka (alcohol) compresses, it is better to refuse. The fact is that for their use it is necessary to have certain skills, therefore, if it is not possible to entrust this matter to an experienced therapist, it is better to abandon them altogether. Be healthy!
Sore throat and temperature when coughing - what does this symptom speak about?Cough strangles, pain and burning in the throat, runny nose and fever are symptoms familiar to almost every person. They can occur suddenly or develop gradually, starting with a feeling of easy stagnation. These signs are symptoms of various diseases. Patients complain that they scratch, grind and dry in the larynx, and do not know what to do and how to calm and soften these sensations. The diagnosis of these diseases is mainly influenced by laboratory tests, as well as the presence or absence of temperature.
Cough, fever, throatThese symptoms are often accompanied by a temperature in tonsillitis. Its performance can reach thirty-nine degrees. The temperature in this case is poorly confused, it can then rise, then rise during the day. In tonsillitis, the laryngeal mucosa becomes inflamed, frayed and burns in the neck, which causes nausea and irritation. The patients complain that they scratch and swallow in the throat. This happens for two reasons, one of which may be banal hypothermia or the intake of cold food and drinks. The second reason is infection. In this case, cough, sore throat, temperature 37 and above, snot and severe malaise occur due to the multiplication of pathogenic bacteria on the larynx of the larynx. The temperature in tonsillitis is rapidly reduced by medications, but continues to grow rapidly after a while.
Treatment of tonsillitis should be given due attention, as it can cause serious complications. With improper treatment banal angina threatens diseases of the heart, kidneys and ENT organs. Therefore, it is necessary to treat it.
If the temperature in the presence of all these symptoms is subfebrile, that is, not much more than 37 degrees, then speech is most likely about a cold or respiratory disease. In this case, the patient experiences not only sore throat, but also perspiration and stuffiness, as well as pain sensations in the neck. Dry cough and sore throat with colds and SARS occur due to the fact that the mucosa of the upper respiratory tract dries up and gets irritated. Temperature 37, cough and pain in the throat and neck indicate that the body is actively fighting the disease. A person can be painful when swallowed, as in tonsillitis.
These seemingly common diseases, accompanied by symptoms such as dry irritating cough, which suffocates, sore throat, burning and itching, swelling of the mucous membrane and a runny nose, must be carefully treated. Not giving them due attention, you risk getting serious complications, for example, bronchitis or pneumonia.Cough, throat, temperature, as well as burning in the airways and swelling of the nose are often accompanied by genyantritis or sinusitis. With these diseases, the laryngeal mucosa is irritated by the flow of fluids along its back wall, abundantly allocated from the nose. With sinusitis, which is characterized by inflammation of the maxillary sinuses of the nose, there is also swelling of the mucosa, which is the cause of the dry irritating symptom.
The temperature, burning in the throat, cough, runny nose, stuffiness and swelling of the nose can be the cause of pharyngitis. With inflammation of the posterior wall of the larynx, the temperature can rise slightly, and can reach thirty-nine degrees. It depends on the degree of inflammation and on how much the patient has weakened immunity.
If you have a dry cough and sore throat, in which the burning and burning sensation is felt, the possible cause may be influenza. Such symptoms accompany not only the standard seasonal, but also intestinal infection. Their treatment should be carried out under the supervision of a doctor, and take only prescribed means to take timely measures and eliminate the occurrence of possible complications.
Means from a throat and a dry cough with a runny nose for all the diseases listed above should be used only after consulting a specialist who knows how to treat them. Self-medication in this case is unacceptable and can lead to serious consequences. It is not necessary to use the medication for treatment on the advice of friends. In tonsillitis, rinses, sprays and lozenges are often prescribed, which soften the pain and temporarily eliminate obstruction. These funds are designed to calm the pain and soften the burning sensation. To soften the pain, eliminate the snot can also, if you regularly do inhalation. Use nebulizer should be when the disease is just beginning. This device is also useful in order to calm the choking. Sopli within an hour after its use can torment the patient more strongly, as the mucous membrane is cleared. This disease also provides treatment with antiviral drugs or antibiotics, depending on the etiology of origin and temperature medicines.
Colds and SARS suggest taking funds for sputum and abundant warm drinking. With sinusitis and sinusitis, the treatment is done with drugs that remove inflammation of the sinuses. They also presume the mandatory intake of antibiotics. The cough and throat remedy for influenza should be combined with strong antiviral drugs or antibiotic drugs, so it should be agreed with the doctor. The main thing in this case is to soften the sputum and destroy the virus.
Sore throat, cough without fever and runny nose, reasons
If you have a sore throat and dry cough with a cold, but the temperature does not rise above 37, the cause may be a cold. Sometimes it flows without raising the temperature. There are other diseases in which the sore throat, cough and runny nose with them appear immediately or gradually. It's allergic reactions. They arise for different reasons. Most often, the allergy is manifested in people at an early age, but it may occur later. This disease has a detrimental effect on the state of the airways. And in some cases can lead to a serious swelling. Treatment of cough, runny nose and throat during an allergic reaction is made by taking antihistamines. They remove the swelling of the mucous respiratory tract. In addition to using these tools, the patient is advised to exclude contact with the pathogen of allergy. It is worth noting that the pain in the throat when coughing is dry allergic, as well as a runny nose, burning, swelling and itching occur due to the fact that there is irritation of certain receptors on the mucosa.
If you have a sore throat and swallow pain, a cough of dry and frequent runny nose may indicate the presence of such a serious illness as emphysema. Obstruction of the respiratory tract leads to the fact that lung tissues are stretched. Because of this, gas exchange is disturbed in them. With emphysema, patients also have pains during inhalation and exhalation, caused by the fact that the vocal cricle is severely narrowed. Sputum in this disease is not separated.
If you have a bad cold, periodically begins an irritating and dry cough, sore throat and lost voice, while the condition gradually worsens, the temperature rises 37 and above, it throats its throat and there is a burning sensation in it, necessarily consult a doctor. An experienced specialist will diagnose the presence of a disease or inflammation in a diagnostic way and prescribe the right treatment.
Pershit in the throat: causes, diseases, what to do when the pershit throat, treatment
Symptom, when pershit, but does not hurt the throat, usually begins a cold disease caused by a viral infection. But more "serious" diseases that can develop even in children can also appear. We will analyze the main pathologies and their differences.
Why can pershit in the nose and throat
For inhaling air, a person is "equipped" with a device such as a nose. The mouth will also provide air to the lungs, but it is not designed to disinfect it and warm it up. This is done with the help of an abundant blood-supply mucosa, which "meets" the incoming air and "Forwards" it along a rather long path - from the tip of the nose to the nasopharynx, which begins anatomically at the level root of the nose. In parallel, following this path, the gas mixture that we breathe, moistens and clears from particles of dust and large microbes. Do this cilia - microscopic cylindrical outgrowths at the top of the cells of the mucous membrane. They are able to move, and their movement is aimed at getting out of the nose. When they can not "expel" particularly large or numerous irritating particles, they "include" the reflex of sneezing, aimed at their "expulsion".
The fact that they could not remove the cilia of the epithelial cells of the nose, falls to the next level - into the lymphatic tissue. In the region of the nose and throat, it forms a whole ring of tonsils, which "check" the air and the microorganisms contained in it one after another, in several stages:
- first the air passes the "control" of the pharyngeal tonsil. It is such a lymphoid tissue that, growing up in a child, is called "adenoid" (adeno - iron, id" - similar, that is, literally "adenoids" - a tissue like glandular). Adults do not have adenoids;
- air mixture goes further to the oral cavity, bypassing the islets of the lymphoid tissue located on the back wall of the pharynx (the "tube" from the nose to the larynx that connects the nose and mouth);
- then the air passes by the palatine tonsils (these are exactly the ones we see when we open our mouths in front of a mirror and breathe through our mouths);
- At the same time as the palatine cleansing from microbes, the lingual tonsil is carried out;
- Further, the absence of microbes is carried out by twin tube tonsils, but they are more focused on not letting germs out of the ear, so the air mixture is not handled closely.
In the process of inhaling air, muscles do not participate, therefore they are not present from the nasal cavity, along the pharynx and up to the larynx. The pharyngeal wall consists of only two layers: the mucosa and the fibrous membranes. Nervous endings from the cranial nerves that provide sensitivity to this site are suitable here.
Let's move on to the question of why pershit in the throat, directly. The causes of this symptom can be divided conditionally into several groups:
- Overdrying of the mucosa only the nasopharynx or the oropharynx. This leads to some drugs, dry air, tobacco, harmful chemicals in the air substances (paints, chlorine-containing substances, fragrances, etc.), especially if a person breathes them chronically).
- Irritation of the mucous membrane of the oropharynx. Especially often this is done by hydrochloric acid, which is thrown here from the stomach (if this state exists constantly, this is called gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, but such a situation can develop acute - when taking a horizontal position after eating and taking alcohol).
- Inflammation of the mucous membrane of the oropharynx: infectious (these are viruses of the ARVI group, bacteria, less often - fungi) and non-infectious, for example, when allergic to a substance contained in the air.
- Disturbance of blood supply to the mucous membrane.
- Tumors that develop from the fibrous membrane.
- Disruption of the brain, which processes the sensations coming from this site.
- Failure in the work of nerve endings, suitable to the area behind the tonsils.
The most common causes, when pershit in the throat, is still an infectious inflammation of the palatine tonsils (tonsillitis) and the posterior pharyngeal wall (pharyngitis). It is necessary to act quickly here so that the infection, which is inhibited by tonsils and a smaller lymphoid tissue, does not go down to the bronchi and lungs. Therefore, below we will consider the main causes, their symptoms and differences from each other.
The main causes of perspiration in the throat
Because of the development of such a symptom as a sore throat, it is easier to understand, if you recall how it manifests itself:
- appeared sharply, sharply, against a background of complete health;
- constantly pershit in the throat, but there are periods of improvement in the state when the symptom can be forgotten, and the stages when it rolls with a new force.
Dry cough almost always accompanies a sensation of perspiration in the throat: it is a reflex response to irritation of the receptors of the mucous membrane or swelling that occurs when it is inflamed. In some cases, cough can be wet when the body is not just trying to get rid of a microbe or stimulus, causing the inflammation, but trying to do it effectively, dissolving it in a small amount of liquid, and then turning on cough reflex.
Persecution in the throat appeared abruptly, suddenly
Thus, 2 main diseases are described - ARVI and allergy. Sometimes a sudden perspiration occurs when the hydrochloric acid is suddenly injected from the stomach, and also by the accidental ingestion of some aggressive chemical substance.
Acute respiratory disease
If the throat starts to perspire, and while the person:
- I do not smoke;
- does not work in harmful production;
- did not take new pills;
- did not "get acquainted" with new plants, animals, household chemicals, did not get into a dusty room,
this indicates the presence of an acute respiratory disease caused by viruses (ARVI), bacteria or fungi. The diagnosis may sound like:
- "Acute respiratory disease: acute tonsillitis" - then there is inflammation of the tonsils;
- "ORZ: acute pharyngitis" - this indicates that the microbe caused inflammation of the pharynx;
- "ORZ: acute rhinopharyngitis inflammation of the nasal and pharyngeal mucosa occurred. In this situation, there is a runny nose and a tick in the throat.
The viral nature of the disease is indicated by:
- reddened and watery eyes;
- the throat is very perspiculous;
- temperature 37, sometimes higher or lower;
- cough usually dry;
- if there is a runny nose, and it just started, then snot clear, liquid;
- can pershit in the throat and nose;
- if you look into the throat, you can see that it is very red (that is, the color is much more intense than the gums, the tonsils are colored, the tongue between them and the posterior wall of the pharynx). The posterior wall of the pharynx (what is visible behind the tonsils) is also red, on it are visible tubercles ("grains") of lymphoid tissue. They are red.
With flu, too, there may be a tickling in the throat. But here this symptom is often not so worried, because the foreground come out:
- aches in the whole body, especially in muscles and joints;
- high, poorly confusing body temperature;
- there may be pain behind the sternum;
- dry cough.
Runny nose and sneezing for the flu is uncharacteristic. More on the symptoms of influenza.
Fungal infection of the throat (acute fungal pharyngitis) occurs after treatment with antibiotics against the background of diseases of immunity and blood diseases. It manifests itself:
- sensation of a "lump" in the throat in the throat;
- pain when swallowing, which gives in the jaw, neck and / or ear;
- dry cough;
- increased temperature;
- if you open your mouth and breathe them, while looking in the mirror, you can see the red throat when the tonsils and the back wall of the pharynx are covered with a whitish or yellowish coating.
If the inflammation of the pharynx and tonsils is caused by pyogenic bacteria, the following symptoms develop:
- first - perspiration, then - sore throat, very strong;
- At the same time, the temperature rises to 40 ° C;
- there is a feeling of "lump in the throat
- painful to swallow;
- dry cough;
- when examining the throat, you can see that it is red, yellow or gray viscous pus is seen on the back wall.
If the tonsils, in their natural recesses, have yellow, white or white-gray pus, throat strongly pershit, the temperature rose to high figures and painfully swallow, most likely, a person has developed angina. This is an extremely contagious bacterial disease. In this case, we need help from the ENT and infectious diseases specialist. If it is a question of the child, and at all it is better to lay down in an infectious hospital: the similar tonsillitis at non-observance of treatment is dangerous to heart and kidneys.
Throwing hydrochloric acid into the pharynx
In this case, there is not necessarily a gastritis or peptic ulcer, which is manifested by pain in the upper abdomen, nausea and vomiting. Sometimes it's enough to lie down right after eating or take it lying down, especially when the circular muscle separating the esophagus and stomach is relaxed.
Contact with household dust, flowering plants, inhalation medicines, animal hair, perfume, household chemicals, mold, some foods eaten, can lead to:
- sore throat and cough;
- and even - a temperature of 37 or a little higher.
There may be a red rash on the body, a slight headache, lacrimation. Sore in the muscles, pain behind the sternum is not here. If there is a suspicion of the allergic nature of the perspiration in the throat, you need to take an antihistamine (such as "Diazolin "Fenistila") and contact an allergist.
Injury to the pharynx
The wound of the pharyngeal mucosa with a fish bone, large particles of dust or other foreign bodies leads to the development of inflammation at the site of the injury. This is accompanied by pain and sore throat, pain when swallowing.
If bacteria join the inflammation site, it will cause increased pain in the throat, fever, weakness and headache. Cough of purulent sputum can be cough.
If pershit in the throat constantly
This can cause one of many reasons.
Staying in a room with dry air
When the humidity of the air is less than 50%, and the person was in the room for more than 2 hours, you can "earn" a sore throat. It is not accompanied by other symptoms: runny nose, fever, malaise.
A similar symptom can be caused by smoking. Then he is also present in the singular, without being accompanied by other signs.
Abuse of vasoconstrictive drops for the nose
Difficulty breathing through the nose (for example, due to chronic sinusitis), when only its symptomatic elimination by drops of type "Galazolin "Naphtizin "Xylo-Mefa" and others, causes the narrowing of the pharyngeal vessels, which is accompanied by a sore throat and permanent coughing.
The impact of occupational hazards and adverse environmental factors
Production, in which the side effect is the appearance in the air of large and medium dust particles, Exhaust gases, vapors of varnishes and paints can also provoke the appearance of a perspiration in the throat accompanied by dry cough. There are no aches in the muscles, a rise in temperature. It is easier to get in a clean room or in the fresh air, and a fit of cough is removed by the intake of clean water.
Neurosis of pharynx
If the work of nerve endings that give commands to the upper part of the digestive tract is disturbed, this is called pharyngeal neurosis. The disease occurs most often in the autumn-spring period, usually after such a provoking factor as a cold. But the causes of the neurosis lie deeper. It can be both syphilis, and nervous disorders, and tumors of the pharynx and larynx.
In this case, a person feels constant perspiration, tickling, burning in the throat, a sense of "coma" in it. Often there is a dry cough. He paroxysmal, especially tormented by agitation or experience.
Temperatures, drowsiness, no headache, a person feels healthy. Reception of antiseptic tablets for resorption ("Strepsils "Septotelet "Pharyngocept") does not lead to the disappearance of the symptom.
Sore throat is not the only symptom of this disease. It is also manifested by thirst, the release of a large amount of urine, nighttime urination, prolonged healing of wounds. More about the symptoms of diabetes.
If a knot forms in the thyroid gland, it can be accompanied by a sore throat, because this knot presses against the trachea, connected by nerves with the pharynx. This may be the only symptom of the disease if the goiter is not accompanied by an increase or worsening of the thyroid function. With hyperthyroidism, slimming, irritability, palpitation, increased appetite will be noted. If the iron produces few hormones, the person becomes slow, his heartbeat and metabolism slow down, the skin becomes swollen and dense, the hair is sparse; the body weight increases.
Overvoltage of the vocal cords
This pathology develops in those who, due to their duty, are forced to talk or sing a lot (speakers, singers, teachers, actors, teachers). In this case, there is no sign of acute respiratory viral infection, but in the throat pershit is constant, the voice may disappear for a while, but may become hoarse or low.
Throat or laryngeal swelling
Symptoms of these pathologies are similar to ARVI. This is tickling in the throat, and dryness, and a slight pain in the throat, and changing the voice to a more hoarse or raucous. The difference from ARI is that when the tumors do not increase the temperature, there is no headache, weakness. There is only a slight decrease in working capacity, and it, as well as perspiration and dryness in the throat all increase.
Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract
Sore throat can manifest any of the following diseases:
- peptic ulcer disease;
- gastritis with reflux of the contents of the stomach into the esophagus above;
- hernia of the esophagus.
It is mainly associated with the ingestion of gastric secretions with hydrochloric acid and (in the case of cholecystitis and pancreatitis) the bile contained therein. And if you feel periodic nausea, burning after the sternum after eating, a disorder of the stool, bitterness in the mouth or arising after taking acute, spicy food of pain in the upper half of the abdomen, chances are most likely that the impaction is associated with pathologies GIT.
Symptom of Persistent Sore Throat in Pediatrics
If the baby has a perspiration throat, most likely he develops either an acute viral disease, or a sore throat, or so an allergy manifests. In the first case, the baby will sneeze, parents will notice redness in their eyes, and snot appear from the nose. With angina you will notice that the child has become less active, he has a fever, and because of the pain when swallowing, he refuses to eat and drink.
Allergic pharyngitis will manifest itself in the throat, coughing, possibly - lacrimation and other symptoms of allergy (face swelling, difficulty exhaling, urticaria). From ARVI it is distinguished by the absence of a rise in temperature to high figures, minor symptoms of malaise. There is a hint of an allergic nature after contact with something new for the child: plants, animals, drugs, household chemicals, being in high-air conditions book dust.
Persecution in children can also occur after staying in a smoke-free, poorly ventilated room, or the place where the materials were painted or varnished.
Oncological diseases, pharyngeal neurosis, gastro-oesophageal reflux, bronchial asthma become the causes of perforation in the pharynx in children extremely rare.
Basic Symptoms Questions
- If pershit in the throat and dry cough appears - it can be any of the diseases listed above.
- Sore throat and runny nose are symptoms or ARI, or allergies.
- Persecution is paroxysmal, intensifying at night and during excitement - a sign of neurosis of the larynx.
- Pershing after eating. This is a symptom of casting into the throat of gastric contents.
- Pershit in the throat and cough only at night. So, bronchial asthma or pertussis in adults can manifest.
- Pershit after being in the room, where the work was done with paint and varnish materials. This indicates irritation, drying of the mucous throat with toxic substances (light chemical burns of the mucous membrane).
- Persecution in the throat in the morning can be if in a dream breathe with your mouth open, with exacerbation of chronic tonsillitis, with gastro-esophageal reflux.
Algorithm of actions for throat swelling
To determine what to treat, if pershit in the throat, you need to find the cause of this phenomenon.
|Then it appeared||Symptoms Other than Persecution||What can be seen in the throat||What it is and What to do|
|There is a connection with hypothermia, a contact with a temperature patient||Eyes reddened, coughing and sneezing noted||Red throat in the absence of white or yellowish "filling" of the depressions of the tonsils||
|Overcooling, getting into the rain, contacting a person (especially a child) who is feverish||Sore throat, fever, difficulty swallowing||Red tonsils, large, in the indentations - gray or yellowish contents||
|After putting on clothes washed with a new powder / conditioner, after staying in a greenhouse or in a meadow with flowers, after contacting animals or visiting the zoo||Coryza, perspiration and fever in the throat, lachrymation, change in the timbre of the voice||Tonsils are reddish, enlarged||
|After meal||One persecution, maybe pain or discomfort in the abdomen, a disorder of the stool, a sour taste in the mouth||Not changed||
Diseases of the digestive tract
|At night, with excitement||Pershenie, paroxysmal cough||Tonsils pink, without ulcers, posterior pharynx wall not changed||
Neurosis of pharynx
|After staying in the room where they painted||Pershing. Headache, temperature, drowsiness no||Oral cavity without special features for layman||
Atrophic acute pharyngitis
Contact LOR, who will prescribe treatment
|After a prolonged speech load||Dry cough, change in timbre or loss of voice||The oral cavity is not changed||
Voice rest, gargle rinsing with decoctions and antiseptic solutions
As you can see, the treatment of conditions, when pershit in the throat, can be completely different: it all depends on the disease that caused this symptom.
What to do if the throat is strongly perspiration:
- Drink a suitable antihistamine for you.
- Refuse to smoke and drink alcohol.
- Buy an antiseptic with an anesthetic in the pharmacy (for example, "Strepsils 2 in 1" or "Sepptole"). If there are no allergies to anesthetics (teeth were treated / removed with a stab and there was no reaction to it), you can buy a spray (see. all sprays for the throat for example, Strepsils, Stopangin or Kollustan).
- If the throat is visible abscesses, urgently call the doctor at home. Before him, antibiotics can not be taken.
- Avoid contact with a possible allergen.
- Bury the nose with salt preparation "No-Sol "Aqua-Maris "Physiomer "Aqualor".
- Exclude from the food all sharp, peppery, smoked, acidic, bitter, hot and spicy foods that can cause irritation to the pharynx.
- Sleep on a high pillow.
- Provide voice peace.
- Drink plenty of fluids: teas with honey, lime, with raspberry or currant sprigs.
- At night drink milk with honey (if it is not allergic).
- You can at night drink a pill "Valerian" or tincture of motherwort.
- Make a vodka compress. To do this, moisten a piece of cotton wool or gauze with vodka, wrap your throat, apply cellophane and cover it with a woolen shawl.
Folk methods of treatment of a sore throat
Traditional medicine with throat swelling offers both adults and children more fluids in the form of:
- tea with raspberries;
- the insides of mountain ash;
- broth of rose hips;
- lime decoction with honey;
- herbal teas;
- decoction of parsley leaves.
Healers say that the diet should include:
- jams from currants, strawberries, raspberries.
It is also recommended to breathe without heating, but spraying indoors:
- juice of onion and garlic;
- coniferous tincture;
- pharmacy tincture of eucalyptus.
There are also such recipes for fighting infection in the nasopharynx and oropharynx:
- Need a black radish, honey and milk. Black radish should be rubbed and squeezed to make juice. It is necessary to mix 1 part of radish juice and 2 parts of milk. To drink it, add 1-2 tsp. honey in a glass of means. Take it for 1 tbsp. spoon three times a day, in a warm form, after eating.
- Mix: black currant juice and cherries, add there a tablespoon or more honey. 2 glasses of the drug you need to drink a day.
- A few leaves of mint are poured with boiling water, insist 3-4 hours, filtered. This infusion should gargle.
- Take 1-2 beets, make juice. A glass of juice requires a spoonful of apple cider vinegar. This rinse for the throat is applied three times a day, after each meal.
Antibiotic for sore throat and cough
With the onset of cold weather, the pain in the throat haunts quite a few. It is often accompanied by a cough and brings a lot of inconvenience: it interferes with talking, changes the timbre of the voice, and just spoils the mood. Recoatable tablets and sugar candies - this is only a symptomatic solution to the problem. With the rest of the body must cope itself. If he did not succeed, the antibiotic with a sore throat remains the only solution. However, only a doctor should prescribe it, before carefully studying the origin of the disease.
Causes of sore throat
To list all the diseases that can contribute to the appearance of painful sensations in the throat is useless, since there are a huge number of them. In medical practice, there are three main causes of an unpleasant symptom:
- virus diseases (flu, ARVI, etc.);
- the introduction of bacteria into the mucous membrane of the tonsils (staphylococci, streptococci, chlamydia);
- diseases of an infectious nature (chickenpox, rubella, measles).
An antibiotic with sore throat is prescribed only if the pathology is associated with a bacterial infection. If the disease is viral, then taking such drugs will only weaken the immune system, but it will not destroy the cause of the inflammatory process.
Sore throat and cough: Do you need antibiotics?
The peak of the catarrhal disease, lasting for about 7 days, is considered normal and, according to doctors, does not require antibacterial intervention. It is enough only to use local anesthetics and disinfectants, as well as oral preparations of anti-inflammatory and antipyretic effects. Usually this is enough to remove the pain in the throat. Treatment with antibiotics is prescribed in such cases:
- if the heat lasts more than a week;
- a fever was added to the main symptoms;
- In addition to pain when swallowing, a dry cough appeared, which does not last more than 10 days;
- swollen submandibular lymph nodes.
With such a picture of the disease, the runny nose, as a rule, is absent. If you see a plaque formed on the tonsils during the examination, the doctor usually diagnoses "angina".
Also, an antibiotic is often prescribed for sore throat and cough. In children with such symptoms, the therapist can detect whooping cough or bacterial pneumonia.
Classification of antibiotics
A person without medical education will find it rather difficult to independently choose an antibacterial drug. It is best to consult a specialist, especially if you are concerned about severe sore throat. Antibiotics come in different classes and differ in the nature of the action, so only the doctor will be able to give the most correct advice. So, all antibacterial drugs are divided into several groups:
- Penicillins. This class of antibiotics is most common due to its low level of toxicity. Preparations of this group are used to treat infections of severe form (sore throat, pneumonia, otitis, etc.). They purposefully affect the walls of bacteria, thereby causing death.
- Macrolides. In medical practice, they became famous as an ideal tool for the therapy of SARS. As a universal drug, you can use an antibiotic for sore throat to those who have an allergy to penicillin.
- Cephalosporins. Destroying the membrane film of bacteria, these substances destroy them. The peculiarity of the use of this type of antibiotics - they are administered in the form of injections (intravenously or intramuscularly). As a rule, such agents are used to treat inflammatory processes of the respiratory tract.
- Fluoroquinolones. They have an aggressive effect on gram-negative bacteria (pneumococcus, chlamydia). This class of drugs is most safe for use, since it practically does not poison the body with toxins.
Antibiotics for the treatment of sore throat and cough in children
To begin therapy of the disease in a child with antibacterial agents should be done with extreme caution. The choice of the drug should depend on the symptoms of the disease. So, an antibiotic with pain in the throat and ear is better to choose from the penicillin series. The convenience of using such medications is that they differ in the variety of forms of release. For babies, most likely, it will be a problem to swallow a pill, so parents can choose a remedy in a liquid form. If the baby is allergic to this drug, then you can replace it with a medicine from the group of macrolides. It gently comes into the fight with the infection, without causing side effects.
Typically, doctors prescribe kids such antibacterial drugs:
Risk of antibiotics for children
The baby's body is only at the stage of formation, therefore, it has a weaker immune system and other functions than the adult. Not always an antibiotic with a sore throat in a child helps to solve the problem without consequences. Many children are allergic to these drugs. Therefore, taking antibiotics to eliminate pain when swallowing can trigger gastrointestinal upset and other side effects. In some cases, it even threatens the life of the child, especially when it comes to large doses of the drug.
With sore throat in adults
Apply an antibiotic with sore throat in an adult should be at least 7-14 days. This is a fairly long course compared with therapy in children (up to a week). Thus it is desirable, that treatment was complex, that is including in itself and other means of struggle against disease. Optimum use of the following drugs:
Rules for taking antibiotics
When starting treatment with antibacterial medicines, remember a few points:
- The first thing you should pay attention to is the dosage of the product. It should be observed when taking the medicine in the amount that was prescribed by the doctor, or clearly guided by the enclosed instructions to the drug.
- It is also very important to undergo a full course of treatment, even if approximately in the middle of the therapy there was a sore throat. After antibiotics, bacteria must completely die, otherwise they will develop immunity to these substances.
- Neglecting patterns of drug use relative to food intake (for such an amount of time before or after a meal) is fraught with violations of the gastrointestinal tract. It can also worsen the absorption of the antibiotic into the blood, which means that its effect will be less pronounced.
- In case of allergic manifestations, it is necessary to immediately cancel the taking of the remedy in order to avoid the sad consequences.
It is risky to prescribe an antibiotic for yourself with sore throat. Only a qualified doctor can determine which drug is suitable for the treatment of a particular disease, and build the right therapy regimen.