Tip 1: How to calm the cough
Coughing is a sudden exhaled spasm caused by irritation of the larynx, throat or bronchial mucosa. In fact, cough promotes the purification of the respiratory tract from microbes, sputum. But the obsessive dry (in rare cases, wet) cough brings a huge discomfort, exhausts and, worsening at night, does not give a full rest and sleep. How quickly cough cough?
- An ancient and very effective remedy for an obsessive cough is wine with pepper. Brew with warmed white wine (300 ml), the roots of any pepper (60 g) or 2 tablespoons. black peas, let stand for 10 minutes, strain. Combine the hot mixture at least 3 times a day and drink 100 ml overnight.
- Pound 2-3 egg yolks with 100 g of sugar white. The mixture should increase in volume and become cream colored. Gogol-mogul should be taken on an empty stomach.
- To soften the throat and get rid of an obsessive cough, drink a glass of hot milk, cream or tea with butter. Take milk several times a day. Strong cough in children is well treated with hot milk with mineral water or honey. To small patients it is possible to add figs in warm milk.
- From a strong cough, the Siberian healers are prescribed the following tincture: 20 g of dried wormwood fill 500 ml of vodka, let it brew for at least 24 hours. Drink a tablespoon every 4 hours and before bed. The product is not suitable for children.
- The folk remedy made of radish with honey is very effective. Take the black radish, cut off the tip and cut out the inner flesh by a third. Pour into the radish 2-3 tablespoons. honey and put the radish in a glass with water down the tail. After 3 hours, radish already accumulates healing juice, which should be drunk with a strong cough. In the radish, pour the honey again.
- A little different is the recipe for cough from radish with sugar. Slice the radish with almost transparent slices. Sprinkle each slice with sugar and put in a deep saucer. After 5-8 hours, sugar juice will be released. Drink this juice every hour for 1-2 drinks. This remedy can cure the most severe and persistent cough in a very short time.
- A fit of cough is well removed by inhalation. Brew boiled water with crushed dry eucalyptus leaves, pour the broth into a large teapot to brew with a spout. Cover it with a warm towel and inhale through the tip of the teapot therapeutic pairs of eucalyptus. You can use a classic medical inhaler - it is more convenient. Then, instead of the leaves, use the pharmacy eucalyptus oil.
- To immediately relieve coughing attacks, take a slow sip of a glass of warm milk from the grated poppy. 3-4 teaspoons of culinary poppy lightly moistened with boiling water and mashed in a ceramic cup, pour a glass of boiling water, let it brew for 10-30 minutes, strain and drink.
How to treat an intrusive cough??? He generally is treated ????
chronic therefore chronic... there is practically no.... depending on what is caused.... it is necessary to go to the doctor... Fir wood to breathe and other forest garbage ....
cough is not treated, it's just a symptom of the disease,
which, the doctor finds out.
Find the reason and exclude it. Allergens, inflammation, spasms of various etiology, damage to the broncho-pulmonary system of chronic diseases, etc. The most common cause in winter is air dryness. Steam inhalations in this case will help the body to rid the lungs of thickened sputum.
Cough of any etiology is treated with black radish.
Wash thoroughly the black radish. Pass through the grater with the peel. Pour a piece of gauze on top of gauze too. Get a gauze sandwich of radish. Slightly heat up a couple. Apply on your back and chest avoiding the heart area. Top with a piece of cellophane, so that the radish does not leak. All this is tied with a woolen shawl or even something warmer. Cover yourself with a blanket. Keep as long as possible. Do not undercool. Keep in mind you will sweat a lot. The procedure can be performed before bedtime 1 time a day until the cough disappears completely. Good luck.
Dry cough in an adultCough is a muscle reflex shortening of the chest in response to a stimulus. During the cough, the mucous membranes of the respiratory organs are cleansed of microorganisms, dust and mucus. When a person for a long time excruciates a dry cough, it can become a symptom of a serious illness. Such a cough is called unproductive, i.e. when coughing, there is no separation of sputum.
Causes of dry cough in adults
The reasons for this condition can be:
- inflammation in the bronchi and trachea;
- bronchial asthma;
- inflammation of the larynx;
- tumors of the respiratory system;
- whooping cough;
Types of cough in adults
If you listen to a cough, you can hear its different shades and varieties. There are several types:
If he is not too intrusive, with short coughs, then he is called pharyngeal. At the same time, the pharyngeal mucosa dries up or the mucus accumulates at the entrance to the larynx.
In whooping cough are characterized by multiple coughing thrusts, which are accompanied by a deep breath with a whistling sound.
Barking cough appears with laryngitis and tracheitis. It occurs when the inflammatory process of the vocal cords. If barking breath is added to the barking dry cough, then this is a manifestation of croup.
When you hear low tones with a gradual increase, this may be a symptom of tuberculosis.
During the catarrhal disease, there may appear a pertussis cough of an obsessive nature.
Spastic cough speaks of bronchial asthma. It is unproductive and intrusive. He appears closer to the morning. Such a condition may indicate obstructive bronchitis, but without a series of seizures.
The metallic shade of a dry cough that appears during a conversation during a meal can talk about a mental disorder, but this is only diagnosed after a serious examination.
Strong cough in an adult (dry)
Provoke a strong dry cough in an adult can various factors. These include:
- Smoking when tobacco tar irritates the bronchi.
- Dust, which causes perspiration in the respiratory tract.
- The foreign body when exposed to the mucosa has an irritating effect.
- Stressful situations and emotional experiences.
- Allergic reactions.
- Adverse reaction to medications.
- Oncological diseases.
- Diseases of the thyroid gland.
- Heart failure.
- Problems in the stomach and intestines, when a fistula of the esophageal tracheal region is formed and reflex dry cough appears after eating.
Long dry cough in an adult
Often a dry cough occurs during a cold disease, if the weakened immunity does not cope with its protective functions, and the disease passes into the bronchi. As a result, acute bronchitis appears, which, in the absence of proper treatment, goes into a chronic stage. With prolonged coughing in an adult, deformation of the bronchial walls can occur, which leads to asthma, lung abscess and pneumonia.
A long, dry throat cough and severe swallowing in the pharynx are with chronic pharyngitis. This is a serious disease that needs to be treated in a hospital.
A very long spasmodic cough accompanied by pain in the side, shortness of breath and fever can be observed with pleurisy.
Paroxysmal cough in an adult
The spasmodic nature of cough often refers to the manifestation of bronchial asthma. Usually it appears in the night and evening and appears against the background of an allergen. An attack can cause suffocation, pain in the abdomen and chest. It can last about one hour.
Paroxysmal cough characterized by inflammatory processes of the pharynx, larynx and nasopharynx. If the time is not taken to eliminate them, the painful condition passes into bronchitis, pneumonia and tracheitis.
Dry barking cough in an adult
Dry barking cough in adults is characteristic of parainfluenza. This is an acute viral disease that affects the upper respiratory tract. It is a symptom of the acute form of laryngitis and pharyngitis and manifests itself at night. In bronchial asthma, it is accompanied by attacks of suffocation. Lack of proper treatment can lead to death. When croupous pneumonia cough is accompanied by painful sensations in the chest. Pertussis in an adult is caused not only by a barking cough, but also by attacks of vomiting.
Dry suffocating cough in an adult
The emergence of a suffocating cough can be caused by a variety of factors. Often this happens when a foreign body enters the respiratory tract, and the allergen irritates the mucous membrane. More often the symptom indicates a serious disease, which include:
- bronchial asthma;
- whooping cough;
- oncological diseases;
- heart failure;
Such a cough is often observed in smokers with experience. The absence of treatment for chronic bronchitis can lead to secondary tuberculosis.
Dry cough in an adult at night
Coughing attacks at night often occur due to bronchial asthma. It is accompanied by wheezing, stiffness of the chest and difficulty breathing.
The cause may be heart failure, in which there is shortness of breath and heart rate increases.
Acid reflux irritates the mucous membrane of the respiratory tract with the contents of the esophagus and stomach, causing a night cough.
Treatment of dry cough in adults
A good alternative in the treatment of dry cough in adults are medicinal herbs and doses. In the pharmacy you can buy various nursing fees. Phyto tea also helps effectively in treatment. They are easy to use and pleasant to taste. The most effective herbs are: plantain, flax seeds, lime blossom, oregano and thyme. To relieve bronchial spasms, chamomile, valerian, and aura are soothing at night.
Good help and inhalation, which can be carried out at home. Sage, chamomile, thyme and mother-and-stepmother in equal parts, pour two liters of boiling water. Add a few drops of eucalyptus oil and soda. Cover yourself with a towel and breathe healing couples for ten minutes.
A tablespoon of viburnum should be cooked in half a liter of water. Then add honey and drink four times a day.
In a liter of milk, boil a finely chopped onion and three cloves of garlic. Then add the honey and drink every hour for half a glass until the dry cough disappears.
Pour a tablespoon of oat flakes with a lot of water and cook for thirty minutes. Drink honey four times a day.
In half a glass of lemon juice add two tablespoons of honey and one spoonful of glycerin. Take a teaspoon six times a day.
Spoon a tablespoon of sugar over the fire until it turns brown. Dissolve, and then drink a birch sap.
To get rid of cough, it is better to use several methods of treatment.
Dry cough in an adult medicine
For the treatment of dry cough used drugs of two types:
Means that suppress the patient's cough reflex. These include: codeine, oxeladin and ethylmorphine.
Medications that affect cough receptors. Effectively help: linkas, kodelak bronho and terpinkod.
How to treat a severe dry cough in an adult?
Dry cough in an adult person is a reflex response of the body to a certain stimulus. This kind of cough is unproductive and during it there is no separation and exit of phlegm. About what to treat a severe dry cough in an adult, and will go further.Such a different cough
The appearance of dry cough in adults can be different. To understand the nature of the disease, it is enough to listen to a cough. If he is frequent and obtrusive, then this is probably pharyngeal. In this case, mucus accumulates at the entrance to the larynx, and the mucous membrane of the pharynx dries up. Excellent help in this case, sucking pills for cough and irrigation pharynx antiseptic drugs.
In whooping cough, on the contrary, coughing often occurs with attacks, during which the person deeply and with a whistle breathes in the air. Such a disease is infectious in nature and is rare. The treatment shows antibacterial drugs, vitamins and a constant moistening of the air. Well-proven the following drugs:
Tracheitis and laryngitis is characterized by inflammation of the vocal cords. Cough in this case is dry and barking, and breathing is difficult. Such diseases can have different causes of occurrence. Bacterial disease requires the adoption of antibiotics:
If the cough is of a viral nature, then interferon-containing drugs and antiviral agents will be of great help.
With allergic tracheitis or laryngitis, as a rule, prescribed antihistamines:
Colds can be accompanied by an obsessive cough, similar to whooping cough. But if cough is manifested most often in the morning and is intrusive and unproductive, then this may indicate bronchial asthma.
In this case, bronchospasmolytics are used to relieve the attack. Frequently displayed:
If there is a severe dry cough in an adult, treatment must necessarily be prescribed by a doctor. But the following factors can provoke such a disease:
- tobacco smoke;
- allergic reactions;
- oncological diseases;
- disruption of the endocrine system;
- heart failure;
- getting inside a foreign body;
- problems with the gastrointestinal tract, which are expressed in a strong dry cough after eating.
A very severe dry cough in an adult who has a paroxysmal nature is most likely due to inflammatory processes in the larynx, pharynx or nasopharynx. If such a cough is not cured, then it can develop into tracheitis, pneumonia or bronchitis.Treatment Options
Dry cough very much exhausts the person and delivers weight of collateral ailments. Many people get headaches and bronchias, pulls the lower abdomen, and there is a loss of voice. To alleviate such a cough and make his seizures more rare will help:
- taking decoctions of medicinal herbs and dues (linden, flax seeds, thyme, chamomile);
- steam inhalations based on eucalyptus oil and soda, or a decoction of a mixture of chamomile, sage, coltsfoot and thyme;
- decoction of viburnum with honey;
- a decoction of oatmeal with honey.
It is best to use not one remedy for a strong dry cough in an adult, but several at the same time. Then the effectiveness of treatment increases several times.
As for traditional medicine, then from a strong dry cough helps drugs of two types:
- suppressing cough reflex (Xeladin, and ethylmorphine);
- Effects on cough receptors (Terpinkod, Kodelak Broncho and Linkas).
Even if you know how to stop a strong dry cough in an adult yourself, you should still consult a doctor and be treated under his supervision.