How much is bronchitis treated?
What is bronchitis, how much is the disease treated and how to deal with it? Few will be able to confidently answer these questions. Bronchitis - a disease of the respiratory system, in which infection affects the bronchial tissues. The main symptom of this disease is cough.
Feeling the slightest relief, many ignorant people may think that a full recovery has come. But bronchitis is not an easy disease, it can last for a long time.Even if the patient has noticeably improved the condition and all the symptoms of the disease have disappeared, this does not mean at all that a full recovery has come.
Duration of the disease with bronchitis
Very often there are cases in medical practice, when a person suffering from bronchitis, hardly noticing the improvement of his condition, convinces himself that he is healthy and he does not need any more medicines. But bronchitis is an insidious disease. If you do not heal to the end, then it can hit again. Again there is a strong cough and chest pain. To prevent the development of unwanted complications, this disease must be approached with all responsibility and seriousness.
There are a large number of factors that affect the development of bronchitis and its duration. To date, a great many ways and methods of fighting this disease have been found. But the medicine does not stop there either. Every day, science is trying to find more effective methods of combating this disease, so that a person can cope as quickly as possible with a complex disease and get rid of it. Allocate the following factors:
- Health status. The weakened immunity of the patient with bronchitis prevents the body from quickly cope with the onset of the disease. Particularly difficult to tolerate bronchitis and its aggravation are people with chronic diseases. For example, if a patient suffers from cardiovascular diseases, he can not be inhaled or use cans. If a person suffers from a kidney or liver disease, this does not give him the opportunity to use some drugs that would quickly help him overcome the ailment. The presence of allergies and autoimmune diseases is also a definite obstacle to the treatment of bronchitis in the shortest possible time.
- Age of the patient. It is worth noting that if the disease has overtaken a rather adult or elderly person, then it will have to cope with it longer and more difficult. After all, it is a well-known fact that with age in a person the body weakens, protective functions become less active and their ability to protect a person from attacking various infections and viruses is clearly subsides.
- Compliance with the prescribed treatment. It is important in the presence of such a disease to strictly follow all the prescriptions of the doctor. It is compulsory to take all mucolytic or expectorant medications prescribed by the doctor. And also it is very important to observe a strict bed rest. After failure to comply with the rules and regulations can lead to serious complications and consequences, the treatment of which is delayed for months.
All who have encountered bronchitis need to remember once and for all that this is not an easy disease. The nature of this disease is infectious and viral. In general, if the patient follows all the prescribed recommendations and prescriptions, the disease can recede after 2 weeks. Everything depends on the severity of its current.
Acute and chronic bronchitis
Depending on the duration of the disease, the infection accumulating in the bronchi of a person can change. Therefore, distinguish the acute form of bronchitis and chronic. It should be noted that in case of untimely treatment or a frivolous approach to it, this disease can with an incredible easy to grow into a chronic form, in which there is damage to the tissues of bronchial lungs ways.
This form of the disease can progress in the human body for many years and can lead to the emergence of other respiratory diseases. As a result, it becomes very difficult for a person to breathe. External stimuli: smoking, gases, dust - can also lead to the development of chronic bronchitis.
In chronic form, prescribed therapy is taken both during the manifestation of the symptoms of the disease, and after. A person needs to take antibiotics, drugs that support his immune system, expectorant and anti-inflammatory drugs. Inhalation is also carried out as required.
With the form of acute bronchitis things are easier. After all, it can be cured in a very short period of time, which is a week or little more than that. By the way, a person can be cured of an acute form of illness even without medical assistance. But still it is recommended to resort to the use of special medications intended for fighting bronchitis.
It is recommended to undergo a complete and comprehensive treatment. If the patient's body temperature decreases, cough disappears and general health improves, it can be said with certainty that the disease has receded. Surprisingly, acute bronchitis, unlike chronic, is contagious..
Bronchitis in children
Very serious and frightening is the situation when children suffer from bronchitis. After all, this disease is more acute in them. And the biggest fears are that in children it can easily go into pneumonia. There are cases when bronchitis leads to such a serious and unsafe illness as asthma.So how much is bronchitis treated in children? If the child has any allergies, then it is possible to develop obstructive bronchitis. With this type of disease, bronchial edema occurs. As a result, the compression and narrowing of the bronchi occurs. This, in turn, blocks the way to the removal of the mucus that has accumulated there from the bronchi. Ventilation of the lungs worsens. There is a paroxysmal cough. Children are very difficult breathing. This symptomatology can last for five days. Then everything goes together with increased temperature and lethargy. Cough becomes wet, expectorant. All these signs signal that the illness is passing.
Usually bronchitis in children lasts for 10 days. If the disease occurs in a fairly mild form, the child is quite realistic to cure and at home. If there is an exacerbation or worsening of the condition, the child should be hospitalized in the near future in order not to admit complications of the situation and to avoid harmful consequences. After all, the immunity of the child is not sufficiently developed, so that his body can easily defeat the disease and completely cure.
It is worth mentioning one more important fact, concerning bronchitis in children. Children who have severe dyspnea during the course of the disease are also urgently hospitalized.
Thus, how much time it will take a patient to get rid of lung disease depends on himself, on his approach to treatment, the form of the course of the disease and, of course, the desire of the patient himself to recover soon and live a full life again..
If the first manifestations of acute form is the basic rule is the observance of bed rest and all the recommendations of the doctor that will not provoke complications and will not even give the slightest chance for the disease to move forward, the main thing in the chronic form of bronchitis is the observance of a correct and healthy lifestyle, the total rejection of all harmful habits. And then recovery will come much faster.
Obstructive bronchitis in a child. Who faced. What did they treat and how long?
we got sick at 3 months from the daughter, treated her in the hospital for 3 weeks and then at home for a week and a half. Antibotics, Berodual in inhalation. paraffin, massage. Droppers... brrr as I recall, start. now we are 1.10 almost
We in this life are only guests
this is for life... exacerbation is usually autumn and spring... good food and medicine... and so be careful ...
We came across, treated for a month (until complete recovery).
If the frequency of breathing is used 40 times per minute, then it is necessary to pierce the intravenous in the hospital. Further to treat as will tell or say. I was in the hospital for two days. Then she blew her breath (she was 40), wrote a receipt and learned at home from a good pediatrician what to do next. She herself pricked herself in the ass (two years old son) for a week. The main thing is to remove the child's breathing space and follow what would not happen again. Already more than 2 years have passed. Straw.
P. FROM. Can obstruction and Obstructive bronchitis are different things, then my answer turns out to be wrong.
treated with antibiotics
The youngest had been ill twice in 10 months. with a break of two weeks. Лечилии in a hospital, the second time at home. We sowed seed for sensitivity to antibiotics, since we had a golden staphylum called.
treated did not remember the name of the antibiotic, Lazolvan, physical therapy (inhalation with saline and berodual), After the recovery, they drank three courses of Bronhoimunala.
Now, the year was no more.
Start jamming first and foremost, not taking care. (I also do not understand what to put in the bank and not let go where?). We live in the far north. My two fighters all winter in frost walk with open muzzles. The raw air inhaled through scarves-scarves leads to various diseases faster.
Do not overstuff for walks, the child moves, which means it emits more heat, the sweating kid is also faster, more properly.
Of course you need vitamins.
Start dousing the legs. From the water temperature of the body and gradually within a few months bring to very cold. After dousing obyaz. rubbing to red with a towel.
At home, let her run barefoot more.
always ventilate the apartment. Sleep should be with the window open. Do not be afraid of drafts. In the corked apartment there is a mass of microbes that adore the heat.
generally you can write in a personal.
That's nonsense, that for life! we were treated with antibiotics and all, then just watched, that would not be pre-warmed before going out into the cold and all
inhalation according to the scheme with naphthyzine, mineral water, saline solution and only according to the doctor's prescription. preparations (beryl, pulmicort). respiratory gymnastics is mandatory and massage by the method of obstructive bronchitis is necessary (tapping is strictly prohibited). It is treated fine. What will happen again is not a fact.
We got sick at 5 months, exactly 4 days, of which 2а in the hospital. No injections, no syrups or tablets, only Ingolator. At us even the temperature above 37.3 did not rise.
Who knows how long the bronchitis is treated in a child?
Google and Yandex to help you!
the doctor knows
Can it is better with such questions to address to the doctor? It's a child, not a computer piece of iron ...
It depends how much was launched. Cough for a long time can then persist.
And what does your therapist say about this?
* Queen *
Bronchitis is treated for a couple of months, so that completely without a cough. Reception of antibiotics 10-14 days.
The acquaintances on January 4 had to take the child to the hospital, but were left at home because of the danger of the flu. A few days before that, bronchitis was diagnosed, the child had not recovered until now.
A few days.
A month somewhere
no more than three weeks can be treated at home with antibiotics. Are appointed if the temperature does not fall three to five days. mostly bronchitis is two weeks old
Looking what. If the doctor is good, then no.
Everything is purely individual, depends on the severity of the disease and its course. But not less than 7 days exactly
But your goal is HIMERA
They watch what bronchitis, we cured for a week ...
in the hospital, children are kept with bronchitis for days.
Bronchitis is acute, chronic, causes, symptoms, treatmentBronchitis is a disease that is accompanied by inflammation of the bronchi. Most often it is a consequence of a viral or bacterial infection, it is very important to treat it in time with antibiotics or antiviral drugs, because the inflammation can fall into the lungs or bronchitis will acquire a chronic form that can be cured almost impossible.
Also, bronchitis can be complicated by swelling of the mucous membranes, this indicates obstruction. The cause of bronchitis can be such diseases as whooping cough, measles, tracheitis, influenza. The disease is characterized by such symptoms: a strong cough, increased body temperature, lethargy, weakness. When bronchitis cough is first dry, then it becomes wet, often accompanied by shortness of breath, a person seems to be suffocating. Diagnosis of bronchitis is possible with the help of listening to wheezing, spirometry and radiography may additionally be required. They treat the disease with expectorants, mucolytics, and complications require antibiotics. In this case, the patient must always comply with bed rest, as much as possible to drink warm, do not smoke.
This form of the disease is characterized by an acute inflammatory process, in which a large amount of sputum is released, with cough leading to a complication such as dyspnea. Acute bronchitis develops due to:
2. Climatic-weather conditions.
3. When a person has become too cold or has been in damp for a long time.
4. With alcohol abuse.
5. Infectious diseases of the nasopharynx, if the breathing of the nose is disturbed.
6. With heart failure, if the lungs are stagnant.
Also, frequent causes of acute bronchitis are unsuitable to human air, if it is very hot, dry or cold; Also, if a person is constantly in contact with chemical elements, such as silicon, nitrogen oxides, alkali. Acute bronchitis can provoke bacteria and viruses. In some situations it is a consequence of an allergic reaction to pollen, dust, etc.
How is acute bronchitis manifested?First, the nasopharynx is inflamed, then the disease gradually drops into the larynx, trachea and in the end it appears in the bronchioles. When a virus enters them, a person is disturbed by the metabolism, because of this, cells die and begins to develop a bacterial infection - pneumococcus, hemophilic rod, in rare cases staphylococcus aureus. Complication of acute bronchitis is pneumonia.
Acute bronchitis is manifested by dry, barking cough, it arises from the fact that large bronchi and trachea become inflamed, then a little sputum may be released.
A person can feel an unpleasant sensation in the belly region, also in the chest. Sputum in acute can have pus, if the patient has shortness of breath - this indicates that small bronchi are affected. A blood test indicates an inflammatory process, with a significant increase in ESR, leukocytes in blood, it can also talk about urgently needing to take action, the disease is already falling into lungs.
What methods of treatment of acute bronchitis exist?
If the patient has acute intoxication and there is a threat of pneumonia, you need to go to the hospital urgently. It is very important to drink as much as possible a warm drink - tea with lemon, a drink with raspberries, honey, linden tea, warmed mineral water, it must necessarily be alkaline - Borjomi, also recommended to use special pectoral fees.
The mustard plasters will relieve the symptoms, they need to be applied to the chest. Medication for acute bronchitis is prescribed depending on the symptomatology, often used anti-inflammatory and painkillers such as acetylsalicylic acid, percofen, citramone, etc. It is also very important to take vitamins group A, C. If purulent sputum is allocated, antibiotics of the penicillin, tetracycline, and besypotol group are necessary in this case.
If acute bronchitis has been protracted for a long time, inhalations based on mineral alkaline water, also such physiotherapeutic procedures as electrophoresis with calcium, ultraviolet irradiation, ionotherapy. Perhaps you will need to visit a special medical sanatorium, which is located on the seashore, and additionally perform breathing exercises.
It is necessary to remember about such preventive measures, so that acute bronchitis does not happen again:
1. Keep out of viral infections.
2. As little as possible to be in dusty, gassy places.
3. Do not overcool, do not overheat.
4. Refuse from bad habits of alcohol and smoking.
5. It is very important in time to treat diseases of the nasopharynx - sinusitis, sinusitis, you may need to remove polyps.
6. Regularly it is necessary to temper, for this purpose to walk barefoot in the morning on dew, as much as possible to walk on fresh air.
This form is manifested when the bronchi are inflamed for a long time, if the cough lasts more than three months. Most often, chronic bronchitis occurs in those who smoke or work with chemicals. Because of this, bronchi are irritated for a long time, the mucous membrane changes and different infections begin to penetrate - fungus, viruses and bacteria.
What are the symptoms of chronic bronchitis?When the mucous membrane is damaged, the amount of sputum increases, it is practically not eliminated, because of this begins a violent cough, at first it disturbs only in the morning, then appears at night, intensifies if the damp and cold weather.
With this form of bronchitis, sputum is clear, does not smell. When the disease worsens, it can be purulent, cloudy, thickens, acquires a yellow or green hue.
In the case of prolonged chronic bronchitis, the bronchi become severely narrowed, this person is worried about shortness of breath, it is hard to exhale, choking attacks are possible, chronic bronchitis passes into obstructive pulmonary disease, later may develop emphysema, it becomes difficult for a person to breathe, he constantly lacks oxygen.
Diagnosis of chronic bronchitis can only two years later, but it is very important not to confuse the disease with bronchial asthma, an x-ray, a biochemical blood test, bacterial culture, bronchoscopy.
Treatment is necessary when chronic bronchitis is exacerbated, expectorants and anti-inflammatory drugs are used for this, and preparations for the immune system are also needed. To get rid of excess mucus and stop the inflammatory process, prescribe bronchoscopy.
This form of the disease is characterized by obstruction of the respiratory tract, obstructive bronchitis can be acute, chronic. Acute is typical for children, often occurs as a result of influenza, adenovirus, rhinovirus, parainfluenza.
The chronic form is characteristic of adult age, bronchitis occurs due to the fact that a person smokes, also a genetic predisposition, if a person lives in polluted ecology, works with such substances as cement, silicon, kamiy, also if the professional activity is related to metallurgy.
What are the symptoms of obstructive bronchitis? The body temperature starts to rise sharply, the person is shivering, he is weak, at the same time he is disturbed by a dry cough, then a lot of sputum begins to flow away. When the mucous membranes begin to swell, a person is restless, shortness of breath, wheezing. For chronic obstructive bronchitis is characterized by a persistent cough, which is especially disturbing in the morning, the disease is aggravated by a viral infection, if purulent sputum appeared, dyspnea increased, urgently needed take action. In the treatment it is very important to first eliminate the cause of the disease. Children are hard on their own to get rid of phlegm, so they are recommended to draw slime, which is accumulated by electric suction and a rubber can. Also an effective tool is massage and drainage. Relieve the symptoms of foot bath, they recommend using mustard, sea salt, soda. Remember, the more you drink warm drink, the faster sputum is produced. To remove puffiness, inhalations will help, if sputum purulent, it is necessary to take antibiotics. To strengthen the body with the disease can be with vitamins - Vitrum, Biomax, Complivit.
Bronchitis in children
This disease is dangerous for young children, because it can even lead to death. It is very important to treat bronchitis in children on time and correctly. Children of preschool age most often get obstructive bronchitis. When a child has a runny nose, his nose starts to puff up, he starts to breathe with his mouth, does not get enough oxygen.
Obstruction is due to the fact that the child has narrow bronchial lumens, the mucous membrane is swollen, because of this begins to stand out viscous sputum, it does not depart well, then there is bronchospasm, while you can hear whistling wheezing. If the child has a bronchitis permanent, you need to undergo an additional examination, because the child may have bronchial asthma.
What are the symptoms of bronchitis in children?
The wheezing is wheezing, a cold can appear before it, the body temperature rises, the baby weakens and is very limp.
At the child the bronchitis arises because of such viruses - adenoviruses, parainfluenza, measles, if a bronchitis of virus character, It is not necessary to use antibiotics for treatment, if bacterial, it is necessary to apply them when treatment.
With viral bronchitis, sputum is clear, intoxication is not strong. In cases of bacterial bronchitis, sputum purulent, the child weakens, becomes pale, flaccid, does not eat anything. If the temperature lasts up to 4 days, the cough increases, it is necessary to take antibiotics to kill the bacterium.
If you notice pus in the sputum, blood, you need to urgently call a doctor, it's talking about a serious nasopharyngeal disease or an inflammatory process in the lungs.
To the child quickly recovered, you need to monitor the humidity in the room, for this you need to buy an air purifier or hang wet clothes on batteries. Ensure that the child as much as possible consumes liquids, so sputum can be diluted more quickly and removed from the body. Recommend to drink fruit drinks, juices, teas, compotes, plain water. It is not necessary to bring down the temperature lower than 38, 5 degrees, with the help of its immunity fights against viruses, does not allow them to multiply.
Please note that it is not always necessary to give antibiotics to a child with bronchitis, they must be taken give only to children up to six months, because in young children bronchiolitis, which develop into pneumonia. Also antibiotics should be drunk to children with bacterial bronchitis. Drugs can be used as inhalants. But pay attention to the fact that when taking antibiotics it is very important to monitor the intestinal microflora, because often children develop dysbacteriosis.
When should a child be given cough medicine?
1. In cases of obstructive bronchitis, in order to expand the bronchi.
2. If a child has problems with the pulmonary system, chronic lack of enzymes, which are responsible for liquefaction of mucus.
3. When the bronchitis is hard, it is necessary to use mucolytics, while you need a special massage - a little knock on the chest.
Children can often be prescribed inhalation, for them essential oils, mineral water, various solutions are used. There are many types of inhalers - steam, oil, but nebulizers have recently been valued.
How to protect a child from bronchitis?
1. Protect him from passive smoking.
2. To protect the child from ARVI, for this you need to constantly temper it, dress it in the weather, do not wrap it.
3. It is compulsory to do all the vaccinations that will protect the child from bacteria such as pneumococcus, hemophilic rod.
This form of the disease occurs if a person comes into contact with an allergen - the pollen of the plant, dust, wool, also with some species of animals, with household chemicals. An allergic reaction can occur on the vaccine, medication.Allergic bronchitis differs from other species with its symptomatology, with viral bronchitis the body temperature rises, the person starts to suffocate.
Allergic bronchitis is not so pronounced, it passes when a person stops contacting with allergens. At an allergic bronchitis disturbs a strong cough, there is a dyspnea, difficulty breathing, wheezing dry, increased lacrimation, may also be accompanied by tracheitis, laryngitis and diathesis.
To treat this form of bronchitis is very difficult, first you need to identify the allergen, eliminate it, then remove the symptoms. Only a doctor can confirm the diagnosis, then special anti-inflammatory medications, as well as immunomodulators, are prescribed. In addition, phytotherapy is used.
Remember, if you do not treat allergic bronchitis in time, it will eventually develop into bronchial asthma.
Bronchitis of a smoker
Often in people who smoke begins to develop chronic bronchitis, its symptoms are pronounced, frequent bouts are concerned. It all depends on where the person lives, from a smoker who comes near the sea or in a clean forest zone, bronchitis occurs much later than those who live in a large city.
What causes bronchitis in a smoker?
1. Because of age.
2. Because of the long experience of the smoker.
3. If a person is often sick with ARVI.
4. Because of problems with immunity.
5. If a person lives in adverse environmental conditions or works with harmful substances.
6. Because of malnutrition, unfavorable living conditions, strong physical exertion.
The following stages of development of bronchitis in a smoker can be distinguished:1. The appearance of cough only in the morning, he first is not strong, then gradually increases, appears viscous sputum, often with pus. There may also be shortness of breath after strong physical exertion, when a person ascends the stairs. The smoker has a long period of acute respiratory disease, often can be accompanied by a strong cough.
2. In the second stage, in addition to the above symptoms, severe dyspnea occurs, which can lead to fainting. Disturbs coughing if a person takes a sharp breath. At a dyspnea or palpitation raises or increases palpitation.
3. At the third stage, dyspnea is severe, disturbing the smoker even when it is not heavily loaded, while breathing is difficult, hypoxia can develop, metabolism is disrupted.
What are the effects of a smoker's bronchitis?
A complication such as obstructive pulmonary disease of a chronic nature is dangerous. When the smoker's bronchitis is obstructed, the person does not have enough oxygen in the blood. Due to the fact that the work of the respiratory system is disrupted, there are problems with the brain - a person is very tired, constantly drowsy, it can be disturbed by frequent dizziness, memory decreases, heart problems also arise - heart failure, hypertension.
How to treat a smoker's bronchitis?
If a person does not quit smoking, bronchitis can not be cured. Therefore, the first thing to do is to give up this bad habit. Of course, at first it will be very difficult, perhaps, bronchitis will increase, cough will increase, an abundant amount of sputum will appear. But over time, the respiratory system will recover.
Chronic bronchitis in a smoker is treated with bronchodilators, these drugs will help relax the bronchi. You can remove excess mucus from the bronchi with the help of mucolytics. Anti-inflammatory drugs and antibiotics may also be prescribed. Physiotherapeutic procedures are an effective method of treatment. In no case can one engage in self-medication, this will only exacerbate the disease.
This disease is a consequence of a viral or bacterial infection, as well as allergic bronchitis. Because the mucous membrane becomes inflamed, a spasm appears in the muscles of the bronchi, then the bronchial mucosa swells, thick, viscous mucus begins to develop. It becomes difficult for a person to breathe when he coughs, feels choking, bronchial asthma arises from bronchospasm.
More often attacks of a strong dry cough with suffocation suffer at night, because of it there is a bronchospasm. Asthmatic bronchitis can be complicated, while coughing is worse, it is difficult to breathe. This form of bronchitis is dangerous because the bronchi constantly narrow, if the disease is not treated in time, it can lead to the expansion of the alveoli, thinning of the walls, then to such diseases as emphysema, bronchiectasis. If the cough disturbs for a long time, then it starts to progress, especially when a person exhales, it speaks of bronchial asthma.
Methods of treatment of asthmatic bronchitis
Modern medicine offers a variety of medicines, with which you can remove the spasm with bronchus, such as vitalin, saltox, astalin, salben, also berotek, they can be influenced by bronchi.
In this case, it is very important to treat the cold in time, the diseases of the nasopharynx, the oral cavity, as little as possible to contact with the allergen, so as not to aggravate asthmatic bronchitis.
When treating this form of bronchitis, you need to dilute sputum, for this use steam and water inhalations. Also constantly moisturize the air, also monitor your daily routine - it is useful to eat, enrich your menu with fruits, vegetables, thus improving the functionality of the bronchi, walking as much as possible outdoors, giving up alcohol and smoking.
What antibiotics should I take with bronchitis?It is very important to take them only for their intended purpose, antibiotics actively fight against infections, viruses and bacteria. With the help of them you can recover quickly, but it is very important to choose them correctly. To do this, take the necessary tests to learn about increased sensitivity to the antibiotic, if a cough accompanied by phlegm, it is very important, before taking antibiotics to pass the test for testing flora. If you can not pass all the examinations, then it is best to pay attention to antibiotics such as fleumoclave, amoxiclav, they belong to a wide range of applications. Remember that some antibiotics can only exacerbate the disease, cough can become chronic or allergic.
Also, with bronchitis, antibiotics can be prescribed:
1. Groups of penicillin-ampiox, augmentin, etc.
2. Macrolides - clarithromycin, azithromycin.
3. Cephalosporins - cefazolin, cefpir, cefotaxime.
If cough is severe, an antibiotic called "Codelac" is recommended, with the help of it you can overcome a dry cough. If cough accompanies a viral infection, the antibiotic "Immunal" is recommended, in cases of copious sputum, infection and bacteria in the bronchi may be prescribed by "Supraks "Amoxicliv" and "Macropen".
How correctly to take antibiotics for bronchitis?
It is very important to follow the dosage prescribed by your doctor, if you increase it, there may be a serious allergic reaction. If to you it became not easier after an antibiotic in two days, means, he does not approach you. Drugs should be taken no less than 10 days. Antibiotics can not be used any longer, because bacterial resistance can be developed and it will be difficult to treat the disease.
Why do we need antibiotics for bronchitis?
With the help of them, it is possible to overcome a bacterial infection more quickly, but antibiotics can not be prescribed independently. Only a doctor can do this. In addition to taking antibiotics, you need to drink vitamins, eat as much as possible fruits, vegetables.
Cough after bronchitis how to treat?
Very often people who have recovered from bronchitis do not go through a cough for a long time. Please note that some time after the illness can continue coughing. Only a doctor can say that this is a complication or a signal of recovery.It is believed that if a person has treated bronchitis with antibiotics, the cough will last for a long time, but this is a false theory, most likely a cough is one of the complications of acute bronchitis, most often this phenomenon occurs in smokers or people who are unhealthy life. It is very important to make sure that coughing is not one of the symptoms of pneumonia, it is always necessary to see the doctor and be treated on time.
Cough after bronchitis can play a protective function, it can become a response to the inflammatory process, using cough can get rid of harmful microbes in the body and dead cells.
Types of cough after bronchitis
It can be dry and wet. Dry has a negative effect on the bronchi, it strongly affects the patient, so you need to constantly use expectorants. Wet cough after bronchitis is a good sign, with the help of it you can withdraw excess phlegm, get rid of harmful microbes and other bodies.
How long can a cough after bronchitis last?
It is very important to pay attention to this factor. If the cough lasts several weeks after bronchitis and is not exacerbated, but goes to recession, this is normal. But, if a person feels worse, while he is worried about excessive sweating, general malaise, severe fatigue, then you are not cured.
How to get rid of cough after bronchitis?
You can use medicines or folk remedies for this. At home you can cure cough with such simple recipes:
1. It will take honey, radish, carrots. You need to squeeze the juice from the vegetables, then add honey, mix everything. Eat one tablespoon every hour. But this is only done if the cough after bronchitis is severe.
2. Beneficial to the bronchial system after the disease has been affected by such a recipe, it will require sugar, two yolks, everything must be thoroughly mixed, eaten on an empty stomach and at night.
3. Well the remnants of a cough removes such a recipe, it will require honey, radish. It is necessary to remove the radish from the middle, pour honey into it. Drink juice a day up to six times.
Treatment of bronchitis, treatment with folk remedies
It is very important to start treating bronchitis on time, because there can be serious complications. Siberian doctors recommend using this method: you need to take lard, melt it, add French turpentine, use hot before bed. If you just started to treat bronchitis, it is recommended to drink in the morning.
The famous doctor O. Morozova recommends such an effective method of treatment: first you need to sweat well, for this use three glasses of diaphoretic broth based on mint, sage, elderberry, linden, dried raspberry, honey with ginger. Thus, it is possible to withdraw viscous sputum. In cases of increased fever and cough, it is necessary to use mustard plasters, they are applied on the chest, also the calves, it is necessary to hold until the burning occurs. Instead of mustard, you can use turpentine or grated horseradish. To reduce body temperature, you need to take aspirin. In the morning with bronchitis it is recommended to drink milk with the addition of soda, honey. In the evening, you need to use a decoction based on herbs, it will require horse mint, honey.
Traditional healers advise using bronchitis to use such recipes:
1. Mix the pork or goose fat with aloe juice, add butter, natural honey, to strengthen the taste you can put cocoa. This mixture should be added to a cup of hot milk. Drink up to two times a day.
2. In acute bronchitis, bronchial asthma, it is recommended to pay attention to such a decoction, for him will require fennel, anise, pine buds, thyme, spores, licorice root, to grind. All pour boiled water - 400 ml, insist for up to three hours, then boil for 3 minutes. Drink three times a day for half a glass.
3. If a strong cough disturbs the bronchitis, recommend using onions with honey, you need to cut half a kilogram of onions finely, add half a kilogram of sugar, honey, pour a liter of water, boil. Drink up to 5 times a day.
4. With obstructive as well as asthmatic bronchitis, which is accompanied by suffocation, recommend use common oregano, for this in a glass of boiling water you need to brew the grass, insist to two hours. Eat three times a day.
5. When chronic bronchitis is used such a collection, it is necessary to take birch buds, dioecious nettle, ledum, oregano, mix everything thoroughly, pour a half liter of boiling water.
6. To cure bronchitis will help infusion of sage with milk, it will take 200 ml of milk, a tablespoon of sage. All boil and drain. Drink at night.
7. Well, helps infusion, prepared with crimson stems and leaves. For it, you need to crush the dried crimson leaves, pour 400 ml of boiling water, boil to 10 minutes. This is one of the best sweatshops.
Treatment of chronic bronchitis in folk ways:
1. You need to take the interior fat, melt it and add it to the milk. You can use for grinding, only in melted fat you need to add turpentine.
2. The effective way is this: for it you need half a liter of wine to add to it aloe. Insist 5 days. Use three times a day for one tablespoon.
3. In ancient times, cough, which for a long time did not pass, was treated with such a prescription, for it you need to take aloe, honey, 100 ml of water, boil all up to two hours, always on a small fire.
4. You can heal bronchitis with such a mixture, it will require linden honey, birch buds, olive oil, aloe. Honey needs to melt, mix and use three times a day for one tablespoon.
5. With strong bronchitis, you need to use this tincture, it will require a mother-and-stepmother, grass asparagus, black elderberry flowers, all pour 200 ml of boiling water. Eat up to three times a day.
6. When bronchial asthma is recommended such a collection of mother-and-stepmother, pine buds, plantain, pour cold water and insist up to three hours. Then 5 minutes boil, use one glass a day.
7. When chronic bronchitis is recommended to use tincture based on oregano, mother-and-stepmother, chamomile medicinal, all pour half a liter of boiling water. Insist 7 hours.
Treatment of asthmatic bronchitis
1. It is recommended to use this balm, it will require 250 grams of agave, a liter of cahors and honey. Leaves of the plant do not need to be washed, only to wipe, then grind, put in a container, then add Cahors, chalk. Mix thoroughly, insist for two weeks.
2. Well, such a recipe helps, for it you need to mix aloe juice with smaltz, butter and honey. This recipe can not be used by pregnant women, those who suffer from hemorrhoids have an inflammatory process in the genitourinary system and kidneys.
3. To ease the symptoms of asthmatic bronchitis will help decoctions based on spoiling, in order to prepare the necessary take one tablespoon of finely chopped herbs, pour 200 ml of boiling water, boil thoroughly, insist to two hours.
4. From the bronchitis effectively helps the infusion of the root of nine-strength, it is good to add honey to it.
5. An excellent expectorant is a drug based on nettle, in order to cook it, you need to take the flowers of nettle, pour 800 ml of boiling water. Insist 3 hours.
6. The recipe on the basis of bran helps, it is necessary to take half a kilogram of bran, add two liters of water, boil all to 15 minutes. To use in a hot kind.
7. The symptomatology of bronchitis will be facilitated by such a decoction, for it it is necessary to take the fruits of Kinza, sowing coriander, mistletoe white, yellow chrysanthemum, zlatotsvet, root of the Tatar aster. All you need to grind, mix and pour boiling water. Then add a little ginger, insist one night, add honey.
8. Adults when coughing recommend to take such a decoction, for it you need to take the resin from the white cherry, pour a liter of water, add chalk, clove seeds, ginger. To eat in the morning and in the evening, one tablespoon is enough.
9. An effective tool for treating bronchitis are inhalations using propolis, for this you need to take 40 grams of wax, 60 grams of propolis, all put in an aluminum pan, it must be put in a boiling water tank, so the wax dissolves and propolis. Inhalation is recommended to be done twice a day for 15 minutes.
10. Cure bronchitis will help the wine, with the help of his sputum is separated better. It is necessary to warm the dry wine and drink 50 ml twice a day. You can add leaves of plantain in it, they will help to thin the sputum.
Effective folk remedies for coughing
1. It is necessary to moisten the gauze in vodka, put it on the chest, cover it with polyethylene, then cover it with cotton, then fix it with a bandage. The procedure is carried out at night to 30 minutes.
2. It is good to rub the breast for the night with such a tincture, it will take half a liter of vodka, half a glass of medicinal veronica. Mix everything and insist for two weeks.
3. An effective remedy is such a compress, for it you need to take half a liter of vodka, potatoes and honey. Potatoes must be boiled, then put in a bag, knead it. Apply to the chest, then in vodka you need to dissolve the honey, the mixture needs to be drunk. You need to do the procedure before bed, if the temperature is high, the compress can not be done.
Recipes from bronchitis based on sea salt
1. You need to add a sea salt in a glass of water - one teaspoon, baking soda - one teaspoon. Every morning you need to rinse the mouth with this solution.
2. Heat the sea salt in a frying pan, then bend over and inhale it, with the help of such a saline inhalation you can quickly cure bronchitis, bronchial asthma.
Thus, bronchitis is a serious disease that can not be started in any case, because it can be complicated and grow into a chronic form. Also, do not engage in self-treatment, with the first symptoms, be sure to consult a doctor.