Tip 1: How to calm a dry cough
Dry cough at night is incredibly exhausting, because you can not fall asleep for a single minute. More often it is observed at the very beginning of the disease, then it changes to wet and does not pass at all. But this period needs somehow to be experienced. To ease the condition and calm the cough, you can use simple techniques.
You will need
- - alkaline mineral water;
- - milk and soda;
- - tea and honey;
- - drugs that stop coughing.
- The most important thing is the humidity in the room. Through the fault of dry air, the mucous membranes of the microbes dry out even more and a cough appears, which does not calm down at all. In the evening, hang wet towels in the room. The moisture will evaporate from them, and moisten the airways. If you have a humidifier, you can do nothing more.
- Alkaline mineral water softens the pharynx. Release the gases from the mineral water and drink before bedtime 100-200 ml of water. If you are coughing during the day, then drink small amounts of mineral water throughout the period of illness. And for a cough to become wetter and not so painful, use at least 3-4 liters of water a day.
- To remove an attack of dry cough will help hot tea with honey. Dilute 2 teaspoons of honey in a glass of tea and drink in small sips. Gradually you will become a little easier. Lie down on the bed and try to sleep. If you do not want to drink or make tea, just slowly suck the honey - this should help.
- Milk and soda - a good remedy to soothe dry cough, but, true, the taste leaves much to be desired. Preheat a glass of milk and add a little soda. If you overheat milk, then soda is simply extinguished and the effectiveness of the drink will decrease slightly. You can drink milk with soda several times a day. Focus on the condition and try to take off coughing attacks as soon as possible.
- If you do not get help from improvised drugs, consult a doctor about the advisability of taking cough suppressants. They, of course, are very harmful, since they affect the centers of the brain. They often contain codeine, from which there are too many side effects. You can take these funds no more than 2-3 days. Of the drugs you can advise "Kodelak "Terpinkod "Libexin" and the like. But better still try to avoid their intake and soften the dry cough.
Tip 1: How to calm night cough
An excruciating night cough appears at the very beginning of a cold and only gradually turns into a wet cough. Getting rid of dry cough does not always work, because bacteria irritate the pharynx and provoke a new attack.
- If you just got sick, and there is no coughing effect, then take the drug that contains codeine. This remedy cures cough, but it can be consumed no more than 3 days in a row. Before use, consult a doctor. If you experience side effects, which are described in detail in the annotation, stop taking the drug.
- A safer way to get rid of dry cough is by inhalation with steam. Boil a liter of water and add a teaspoon of soda. Breathe in over the evaporation, then immediately go to bed. Vapors of soda not only soften mucous, but also contribute to the elimination of pathogenic bacteria. Inhalations run daily 3-4 times. Instead of soda suitable and essential oils, for example, fir or tea tree.
- Take expectorants or herbs. Good helps the broth of wild rosemary or thyme. In a glass of water, brew 2 tablespoons of herbs, take 50 ml 3 times a day. These herbs help to defeat a dry cough in just a few days.
- Buy peppermint lozenges. Rassassyvayte before going to bed - it will soften the mucous membrane. In pharmacies, you can find and special pastilles, which contain a decoction of medicinal herbs and oils. Many of their trademarks are issued, so ask the pharmacist. There should be no side effects, as there are no medicinal components of synthetic origin in them, except perhaps allergic reactions.
- Dissolve a teaspoon of honey in a glass of warm milk. Add a pinch of soda. Slowly drink warm milk and go to bed.
- If a night cough, and even more dry does not stop more than 2 weeks, go to the hospital. The doctor will prescribe to you potent drugs that will help to defeat the disease. Remember that self-medication can provoke the development of chronic bronchitis, asthma and other serious diseases.
How to calm a dry cough in a child
Dry cough causes serious discomfort to the child. Often it causes severe pain and fever. Therefore, it is so important to know how it can be reassured at home.Calm the dry cough in the child will help mineral water. It should be given to drink a little. It should be room temperature. The content of iodine and silver ions in it is inadmissible.
A glass of milk with soda effectively calms cough. You need to warm it up for a bit. Then add 1 hour to the glass. spoon of baking soda, which is thoroughly mixed. A ready-made mixture is given to a child. If he does not like the taste, you can add a little honey.
Make the child a steam inhalation. She very quickly calms a dry cough. It will take 4 hours to prepare it. l. baking soda and dilute it in a liter of water. Boil the mixture and let the child breathe over her steam. It is advisable to cover his head and a pot of water with a towel to ensure maximum effect.
Hot tea with raspberries is a life saver with a dry cough. His child should drink in small sips. It is advisable to give such tea not during attacks, but before their appearance. Then you can warn them and thereby reduce painful feelings.
Use the proven method of drinking hot dog rose. The hips must be brewed in a thermos. 10 liters of fruit are used per liter of water. It is important that the drink is infused for 10-15 minutes. You need to drink it during seizures and before eating 20-30 ml each.
Syrup based on honey and lemon very well helps with dry cough. You can do it yourself. To do this, take a large lemon, drop it completely into boiling water. Cook it for 10 minutes. Then pull out the lemon, let it cool down a little, then cut into pieces and squeeze out the juice. Add 2 hours to it. l. glycerol, 1 tbsp. l. honey and 150 ml of water. Move the resulting mixture and give it to your child during coughing attacks, as well as in the morning, at lunch and in the evening at 2 tbsp. l.
Use a proven folk remedy to calm a dry cough based on cocoa. Take it in an amount of 1 p. spoon, mix with 1 h. l. honey and 1 tbsp. l. oil. Mix carefully the ingredients, give the ready mixture to the baby 30 minutes before eating for 1 hour. l.
Relieve the dry cough will help onions. Bake it, and then cut it finely. Let's get the mashed-up baby in the morning on an empty stomach for 20 g. At night rub the chest and neck to the child with a grated raw onion.
Anesthetics are very effective for dry cough. They quickly soothe it and relieve the pain, since they have a softening effect on the mucosa of the respiratory tract. They can be bought at a pharmacy, but beforehand, contact a pediatrician to prescribe the drug and prescribe the dosage.
How to stop coughingCoughing is a reflex action of the body in response to irritation of the mucosa of the respiratory tract with pathological contents, a foreign body or some inflammatory process. The sudden coughing can turn out to be harmless and can only be a response from the body. But when there are other symptoms besides cough, it's worth paying attention to it. If it lasts several weeks, it's a chronic disease.
To understand how to cope with a cough, you first need to understand its causes.
How to stop a cough in a child
The structure of the larynx in the place of vocal cords in children is slightly different. It is located slightly higher than that of an adult, but in the place of the cricoid cartilage (in the region of the subglottic space) it is narrowed. Thus, the child's larynx has the shape of a funnel. The vocal cords form a voice gap, they are thin and short. The laryngeal lumen is narrow, has many nerve endings, mucous edema may occur. Therefore, children often suffer from laryngitis. Cough in infants can also occur due to ARVI or allergies.
If the cough caught a child during a night's sleep, you should calm it down and give it a drink of mineral water, a chamomile broth or a glass of warm milk. These products will soften the larynx and pharyngeal mucosa, which will calm the cough and take away the perspiration in the throat.
You can give a teaspoon of honey or butter for resorption. This method also has a soothing effect on the tender baby's mucous membrane. It is not necessary to give honey in the event that the little one has an allergy to it.
In the event that the cough does not subside, try to make the baby inhalation: pour hot water into the pot and add the essential oil there (for example, cedar or eucalyptus). Inhalation with boiled potatoes is unlikely to be appropriate, since a fit of coughing will not wait. In an emergency, with a strong growing choking, you can simply open the hot water in the bathroom and tilt the child over the steam. At this moment, the humidity of the room is also increased, so that the airways are moistened, and the cough comes to naught.
You can use syrup for children, containing in its composition essential oils. This often helps to calm the cough.
When coughing a child during ARVI, you can use some techniques:
- Give sweetened almond oil.
- Mix 50 g of honey and 50 g of olive oil. Give for 1 hour. l. three times a day.
- Put lemon in boiling water and boil for ten minutes, then pull it out and wait until it cools. Lemon juice squeeze into a glass, add the same amount of glycerin and add the honey so that the glass is filled. This mixture is taken to cleanse the airways.
- Cut small pieces of orange, without removing the skin from it, sprinkle with sugar and cook for half an hour on low heat. Give the child during a dry cough (in the event that the allergy to citrus is absent).
Despite getting rid of a cough, if it appears again, you need to see a doctor, as a dry cough can be a laryngitis, a complication of which is an attack of suffocation. This condition requires the call of emergency medical care and is called a false croup.
How to stop a cough at night
At night, the flow of blood in the lungs slows down, mucus is absorbed with difficulty, sputum accumulates, while the person is constantly in one horizontal position. Because of this, most often coughing attacks are painful at night, preventing relatives and the patient from sleeping. During the whole length of sleep it is recommended to change the position of the body more often in bed.
The main cause of night cough are acute inflammatory processes in the bronchi caused by viruses or bacteria, but there may be other factors: allergic reaction (to fluff or feathers in pillows), dry air in the room, body position during sleep, bronchial asthma, chronic respiratory diseases system.
It should be noted that if a coughing attack is accompanied by tachycardia (increased heart rate), shortness of breath and lack of fresh air, it is most likely a heart cough. With this cough, sputum does not go away, in some cases, hemoptysis may appear, it is dry and intensified when the person takes a horizontal position. People suffering from a heart cough need to be treated primarily in the heart, but a fit of cough that has arisen at night should be stopped.
Before going to bed, you can prepare a special water, which will ease the condition with a sudden night cough: warm up in a frying pan sugar until the moment when it becomes brown and dissolve it in a glass of simple boiled water.
To calm down the night cough will help warm broths of herbs, alkaline drink (milk with Borzhomi).
With an allergic cough, you need to take an antihistamine.
Do not forget about the dampening of the bedroom.
In the absence of the effect of home methods and increasing cough, you need to call an ambulance.
How to stop dry cough
There are very simple folk methods that will save you from a painful dry cough in a few minutes:
- Pour 100 ml of boiling water into a glass and add 2 tbsp. l. vegetable oil. For a taste, you can add a pinch of salt so that it's not nasty to drink, then the solution will look like a meat broth. With small sips, drink half a glass.
- Beat the yolk from the egg and, stirring, add hot milk (pour a neat trickle), to mix in there for 1 tbsp. l. honey and butter. To drink the resulting "gogol-mogol" in a hot form, then go to bed.
- With dry cough, mulled wine will help. This drink will be both tasty and useful. To make such a drink you need to boil half a cup of water, throw in two dried cloves, two small pieces of ginger root and sprinkle with a pinch of cinnamon. Remove from heat and let it brew for 10 minutes. Add 200 ml of red wine, 1 tbsp. l. honey and a slice of lemon. To drink a drink in a hot kind, to go to bed and to be wrapped up.
- A quick way to eliminate dry cough: a piece of ginger grate on a fine grater and get from it for 1 hour. l. juice, add 1 hour. l. honey, mix ingredients and drink.
Dry, debilitating cough can become a symptom of such dangerous diseases as whooping cough and tuberculosis, so you need to go to a doctor for a consultation and conduct a survey.
How to stop a strong cough
With a strong prolonged cough, the main task is to eliminate it. Before you drink pills, you can use natural remedies:
- Take a spoonful of lime or other honey with propolis, put on the tip of the tongue and slowly dissolve. Perform this procedure several times a day for half an hour before meals. Swallowing honey at once is impossible, since its help lies precisely in the careful irrigation of the oral cavity and pharynx.
- 3 tbsp. l. lime flowers pour 500 ml of boiling water, cover and insist half an hour. After this, drain the infusion, take for 20 minutes. before eating 100 ml three times a day.
- Mix a large chopped onion and 2 tbsp. l. Sahara. Steep the mixture for five hours. Take, without pouring the juice, for 1 hour. l. half an hour before meals 4 r. per day.
- Wash the black radish, cut off the top two parts. At the bottom, make a groove with a knife, fill it with sugar or better with honey. Cover with the top and leave in a warm place for the formation of juice. Take 1 hour. l. twice a day.
- Inhalations with fir oil have an excellent effect with a strong cough. Five drops of oil to add to the pan with hot water, bend over the steam, cover with a towel and breathe five minutes. During the illness, perform these inhalations three times a week.
- Cowberry crumble with sugar (:), pour into a glass jar and insist for a day in a warm place. Take cranberry syrup for 1 hour. l. 4 r. the day before meals.
- A great remedy is raspberry syrup. Since raspberry has a diaphoretic effect, it helps not only to eliminate a strong cough, but also to improve the overall condition. 200 g raspberries crush, add 100 grams of sugar. Insist 24 hours and take 1 tbsp. l. before eating three times a day.
- Place a large head of garlic in 200 ml of milk and cook until it softens. Put 1 tbsp. l. honey, mix and drink a medicine for 1 tbsp. l. an hour before meals 3 times a day.
Coughing is normal, moreover, it is needed by our body, since it has a protective and cleansing effect. Care should be taken to develop a cough and to know its etiology.
How to stop a fit of coughing
Effective is a moist cough, because together with sputum, it displays pathological substances and promotes the purification of the respiratory tract. Dry cough, on the contrary, increases irritation and spasm of the respiratory system. In order to remove all toxins, it is necessary to provoke the separation of sputum and its active diversion. Therefore, if you have a dry cough, you should drink thinner sputum preparations - mucolytics (Bromhexin, Ambroxol). There are also plants that have mucolytic effects - eucalyptus, sage, chamomile, thyme. In addition to stimulating sputum removal, these drugs have anti-inflammatory effect and soothe cough. To increase the amount of sputum to be separated and to dilute it, it is necessary to drink plenty of water.
Smokers often suffer persecution in the throat and dry cough. They can be helped by such drugs as Gedelix, Bonhosan, Doctor MOM, tincture of eucalyptus. Traditional medicine recommends treating cough from smokers in this way: dilute milk with mineral water, drink solution three times a day.
Such drugs as "Stoptussin" and "Libexin" have antitussive effect and help to cope with persistent exhausting cough.
How to stop an asthmatic cough
Asthmatic cough loud, nasal, accompanied by chest tightness and dry rales, intensifies in the evening. This problem occurs against the background of asthmatic bronchitis. The temperature does not increase.
During an asthmatic attack, it is very important to relax the muscles and calm down. To do this will help a special pose: sit on a chair facing his back, put a pillow from above and lean on it. Make deep exhalations. If possible, use an inhaler to stop the attack (Salbutamol, Berotek), making two breaths. In the absence of effect, the drug is inhaled repeatedly. When a person knows about the presence of a similar disease, he should always have an inhaler with him.
Do not use mustard and steam baths, as they further increase the spasm of the bronchi.
In the case where it is impossible to remove the attack, urgent help is called. The doctor helps with the injection of euphilin, which allows you to instantly expand the bronchi and remove the spasm. In an emergency, an injection of dexamethasone or prednisolone is given.
How to stop an attack of an allergic cough
Symptoms of an allergic cough are very similar to an asthmatic attack, but it occurs in response to an active allergen (pollen of plants, harsh odors, animal hair, dust, household chemicals). Often, the allergy is accompanied by lacrimation, redness of the skin, facial edema.
At the very beginning of the attack, it is necessary to remove the source that caused the allergic reaction, then take an antihistamine drug (suprastin, diazolin, tavegil). Nasal and oral cavity rinse with water.
For the prevention of allergies should be ventilated rooms, regularly perform wet cleaning. If you do not know what you are allergic to but feel its symptoms, you need to organize a trip to the doctor and do not start the condition.
How to stop an attack of cough in ARVI
In inflammatory processes of the respiratory tract cough occurs after a few hours. At first it is dry, then it becomes wet. With laryngitis, for example, a cough dry and "barking expressed hoarseness. With tracheitis, a loud, severe cough with painful sensations in the chest. Bronchitis is characterized by a painless cough with shortness of breath and damp rales.
Dry air in the room provokes broncho- and laryngospasm. Therefore, humidifiers must be present in the room. If there are no humidifiers, you can arrange containers with water in different places. In winter, they are placed near the battery or heater. Inhalations by simple hot steam or steamed boiled potatoes allow to moisturize and soften the mucous membranes of the respiratory tract.
During the seizure, it is better to sit down, leaning on the pillow. If the cough is dry, it is recommended to drink ginger tea or warm milk, adding butter or honey. Promotes the improvement of onion juice with honey: the ingredients are bred in equal proportions, the resulting mixture is infused for four hours. Take 2 times a day for 1 hour. l.
Breathing exercises also help during a bout of coughing. First you need to take a deep breath and exhale, then hold your breath. Repeat the exercise 4-5 times.
How to calm a strong cough
Everyone knows that coughing is a complex reflex reaction of the body, in which the respiratory muscles are sharply reduced and air from the lungs is jerkily thrust out. The cause of the appearance of a strong cough is the irritation of sensitive receptors that are in the trachea, larynx, large bronchi or in the pleura.
Types of cough.
Given the duration of cough, we can talk about its following types:Yandex. Direct
|Looking Forcalmingmeans? enotene. Effectivecalming. There are contraindications. Ask the doctor the instructionShort applicationOur articlesHelp psychologisttenoten.ruAdres and telephoneThere are contraindications. Talk to your doctor. Hide Ad|
|ATS fromcoughingWith sputum Fills sputum and helps to eliminate evensevere cough! Properties ATSTSformy otkrytyO kashleO dizyahaclong. There are contraindications. Talk to your doctor. Hide Ad|
|Honey. directory:cough.Causescoughing. Possible diseases. Find out more at MedaboutMe! The Directory of SymptomsDirector of DiseasesMediminsmedaboutme.com There are contraindications. Talk to your doctor. Hide Ad|
1. Acute (this kind of cough can be observed from 7 to 14 days);
2. Prolonged (14-30 days);
3. Subacute (a similar cough can last from 30 days to 56 days);
4. Chronic (lasts for two months and longer).
Than a strong cough is caused:
Speaking of a strong cough, I want to draw your attention to the fact that the causes of its appearance may be the development and presence of the following diseases:
1. chronic obstructive pulmonary disease;
4. sinus infection;
8. lung cancer;
9. chronic forms of sinusitis and rhinitis;
11. congestive heart failure;
12. gastroesophageal reflux disease.
It should be noted that the presence of a strong cough occurs at the onset of the disease, when sputum is not expectorated and most often disturbs a person at night. This is due to the fact that the throat dries up due to the activity of microbes there.
Step by step method how to calm a strong cough.
Everyone should have information about how to calm a strong cough. In this regard, there is a huge amount of information, but to make it easier for you to perceive it, we systematized all its sources and collected it in this article.
Especially popular among mankind is the treatment of severe cough with preparations containing codeine. Despite their effectiveness, they are considered quite harmful to the body, so their use is recommended to be reduced to a minimum in order to avoid unexpected complications. In such cough drugs as terpinkod and kodelak, codeine is present in the composition in recommended doses, so it can not manifest itself as a narcotic. But it's best not to risk your own health and go to a doctor who understands the composition of such drugs and will be able to give you useful advice about their use when coughing. First of all, familiarize yourself with the side effects of codeine, among which lung failure, acute attacks of bronchial asthma, may increase the tone of smooth muscles. In addition, preparations containing codeine are not recommended for pregnant women in the third trimester of pregnancy, before childbirth, and also for young children under 1 year of age. Applying such drugs, you will get rid of only the external symptoms of cough, but you can not get phlegm from the body. Therefore, it is recommended to take drugs with codeine for no more than two to five days.
Resorting to folk remedies for cough, you can do inhalations with steam, using pine buds, eucalyptus and other useful and fragrant herbs. To prepare a similar inhalation, take a liter of boiled water and add there the above-mentioned plants, as well as a small amount of soda. In addition, you can add essential oils of fir or tea tree. With the help of inhalations, you can get rid of cough and withdraw sputum from the body.
Relieve coughing attacks, and in due course and at all from it to get rid it is possible by means of suckling pastilles which are on sale in drugstores. They are made on the basis of broths of medicinal herbs, therefore to side effects it is possible to attribute unless individual sensitivity to these components.
How to calm a dry cough
Most often dry cough begins to bother us at night, in connection with this there is a violation of sleep. In addition, it is considered a normal physiological process, which does not require the intervention and use of medications. Speaking of dry cough in children, it is worth noting that with his help the child gets rid of foreign particles that hit him in the bronchi. Therefore, moms should not experience any disturbances if their child coughs, but there is no temperature. This does not mean that he was sick, it is simply recommended to find out the reasons for the appearance of a dry cough.Yandex. Direct
Medicinefrom pain inthroatSage - removes inflammation and pain inthroat. For adults and children from 5 years From inflammation and pain in the neck. Adults and children from 5 years of age Compostbolitgorlo.infoAddress and telephone There are contraindications. Talk to your doctor. Hide Ad|
|Effectivemedicinefromcoughing. The newest medical device for home treatment. The first result is through 12min.mir-zdravi.ru. There are contraindications. Talk to your doctor. Hide Ad|
MedicationsfromcoughingATSTS dilutes and removes phlegm, helping to quickly get rid ofcoughing! Properties ATSTSformy otkrytyO kashleO dizyahaclong. There are contraindications. Talk to your doctor. Hide Ad|
Causes of dry cough.
The reasons for which there was a dry cough, there may be the following factors:
2. Transmission of infection from a child with colds;
3. Quarantine in school for whooping cough or measles;
4. Presence of sharp smells in a new room.
In addition, a physiological cough can pass into a cough pathological nature. In this case, it is necessary to show the child with a dry cough to the doctor, who will determine further actions regarding his treatment. The following symptoms may be the first prerequisites for contacting a doctor:
- the child suffers a barking dry cough;
- presence of attacks of vomiting caused by cough;
- general malaise of the body, the temperature rises;
- presence of allergies.
How to deal with dry cough.
Every mother who has small children should know how to calm a dry cough with her baby. That is why we offer you simple recommendations in the fight against dry cough.
Most often, the causes of dry cough may be staying in a room with dry air, because of which microorganisms affect the mucous membrane, as a result of which attacks of dry cough come, which is quite difficult to calm. To do this, you can use wet towels, which are hung around the room. Their presence is necessary in order to evaporate moisture from them, which will help to moisten the respiratory tract. In addition, you can use a specially designed for such purposes air humidifier, the use of which is considered quite effective method.
Another way how to calm a dry cough is to drink alkaline mineral water, which helps to soften the pharynx. Before you use this water, you need to get rid of the gases and drink before going to bed about a glass. In the case of dry cough in the daytime, it is also recommended to drink small amounts of this water all the time while you are ill. To turn a dry cough into a wet, it is recommended to drink about 3-4 liters of water a day.
Relieve the symptoms of dry cough with hot tea with honey. To do this, dilute a glass of tea with two teaspoons of honey and drink in small sips. After a while, a dry cough will pass a little and you will feel much better. If there is no desire to make tea, you can simply dissolve honey. This method is also considered quite effective and effective.
Also, the recipe with the use of milk and soda, which is characterized by a specific not quite pleasant aftertaste, contributes to the soothing of dry cough. To do this, we take a glass of milk and heat it, adding there a small amount of soda, you need to make sure that milk is not overheated, otherwise, soda is simply extinguished, which will significantly reduce the level of effectiveness of such an application medicines. Eat cooked milk with soda is recommended several times a day. This will soon get rid of bouts of dry cough.
How to calm a cough in a child at night?Children's illnesses with all the ensuing consequences in the form of cough, cold and fever are another test, both for the children themselves and their parents. But if the heat can be knocked down with the help of medicines, and the nasal passages are cleared by washing with saline solution, then with a cough the things are somewhat more complicated.
In particular, it is pretty worrisome for parents to make a night cough in a child. How to get rid of this scourge and return the baby a healthy dream - let's find out.
How to relieve a coughing fit in a child at night?
Of course, to unequivocally answer the question of how to stop a fit of coughing in a child at night, it is necessary to know the nature of what is happening. The most common cause of night cough is a viral and bacterial infection. In this case, a debilitating nasal cough appears as soon as the baby takes a horizontal position, since it is difficult to remove mucus that accumulates in the nasopharynx, trachea, bronchi and lungs. Also, seizures can disturb the baby in chronic: pharyngitis, rhinitis, sinusitis. Cough, which appears only at night for a fairly long period, is considered a residual phenomenon after suffering pertussis.
Suspected asthma can be a characteristic cough with a wheezing sound. In addition, night cough can be of allergic origin.
However, even knowing the diagnosis, parents do not always understand how to calm a child's cough at night. Because even the most radical measures give results after a while, and a night cough does not allow the baby to fall asleep right now. What to do in this case:
- To as soon as possible to stop a wet cough in a child at night, you can give himdrink a glass of warm milk with honey.This way is proven and safe.
- Also with a productive cough effectivewarming compresses,for example, from boiled potatoes wrapped in fabric or a plastic bag.
- A child over the age of five can be madeinhalation over a steam of chamomile broth or coltsfoot.
- Calm the coughherbal decoctions and special children's teas.
- Usually, to relieve dry baby cough at night helpsalkaline drink.
- Also, you can return a restful sleep to a crumb if you arrange for himhome steam room.To do this, you need to dial into the hot water bath, add a few drops of essential oil and close the doors to the bathroom, sit with the baby over the steam.
- With an allergic cough, enougheliminate allergen or take antihistamine for the night.