In today's world, it is difficult to maintain an ideal visual acuity. This is due to a large number of environmental factors and lifestyle.To prevent his visual functions from deteriorating, ophthalmologists prescribe special drugs that are able to protect the organ of vision from the influence of external conditions and prevent deterioration.Let's take a closer look at this issue in order to understand everything.
- 1Causes of blurred vision
- 2Application area
- 3Types and classification of drugs
- 4List of drugs
- 5Recommendations for use
- 6.1Gymnastics for hyperopia
- 6.2Exercises for myopia
Causes of blurred vision
There are many factors that can affect the ability to see well.Bad ecology, excessive finding of a computer or TV monitor, congenital pathologies and features structure of the eye - all this to a greater or lesser extent reflects the ability to clearly perceive the visual information.
From the clarification of the reasons, the correctness of the treatment prescribed by an ophthalmologist depends.
Those who have obvious violations in the work of the visual organs, the reception of such drugs will be a compulsory measure.In addition to this group of people, such remedies should be used:
- People suffering from myopia or farsightedness.
- Those whose age exceeds the mark of forty years. After all, it is after this mark that there are basically irreversible age changes. Eye drops help improve the state of the cardiovascular system of the eye.
- People who work at the computer for a minimum of six hours a day.
- Persons who have an increased risk of thrombosis.
- Patients suffering from glaucoma, cataracts.Such medications will help delay the development and spread of the disease.
- To diabetics.Because this disease is very much affected by the organs of vision.
Eye drops to improve vision can help people with very different lifestyles and diagnoses.
Types and classification of drugs
In total there are four most basic types of such eye drops:
- With a moisturizing effect.Their composition is very close to the natural human tear, and some components slow the evaporation of the liquid with the mucous membrane. Such substances are rather preventive than therapeutic.
- Providing a relaxing effect.They act on the muscles of the lens, removing the spasm from them. This kind of droplets has a good effect on the ability to see normally, reduce the development of hyperopia and myopia.
- With the content of vitamins.Vitamins help restore vision, compensate for the lack of important elements in the body.
- Restorative retina of the eye.If she starts to work badly, then in time her eyes get worse and worse, and with the help of such tools her work is normalized.
Each of the above types of eye drops have different effects on the human eye.
List of drugs
In ophthalmology, there are many medications that can affect the work of the organs of vision.
- Anti-inflammatory drugs.There are hormonal and non-steroidal eye drops that can have anti-inflammatory effect. To hormonal it is possible to carry Dexamethasone, and to non-steroid Diclofenac and Indocollir.
- Antibacterial.They are designed for both prevention and treatment of inflammatory processes. Excellent for postoperative therapy and as part of a comprehensive treatment. Floxal and Albucid are bright examples of this type of droplets.
- Stimulating exchanges in the tissues of the eye.Their scope is designed to combat age-related changes. Taufon and Quinaks - they are most often prescribed by doctors.
- For tired eyes.Eye fatigue sometimes reduces the ability to see clearly. Oftagel and Systemin are those drugs that are ideal for such situations.
- Antiglaucomal drops.Timolol and Trusopt fit well in the presence of this disease. They reduce the production of intraocular fluid.
- Reducing the outflow of liquid.Travatan, Pilocarpine are very well proven as drugs that can reduce the outflow of intraocular fluid.
- To narrow the vessels.Their specificity lies in the impact on pathological processes. The period of their admission is no more than five days. These include Vizin and Okumetil.
- Directed to eliminate allergic reactions.Allergies can cause deterioration of visual acuity. It can be both seasonal in nature and be caused by the use of cosmetics. Hydrocortisone and Allergodil in this situation are able to help.
It is necessary to consult an ophthalmologist in order to avoid the opposite effect from the application of the above eye drops.
Recommendations for use
Proper use of any eye drops is a great chance to prevent negative consequences.Carefully read the following recommendations:
- The dose should not exceed two drops per procedure for each eye.
- After taking a pillow, lie on your back.This will help the drug to penetrate well into the structure of the eye, which will positively affect the effectiveness.
- In a few minutes, try not to blink a lot.
- Start your routine business 15 minutes after using the medication.
It is worth considering that only a specialist is able to assign the right substances to you.Self-medication in the majority is detrimental to the result and only worsens the condition of a person.As soon as the doctor has written out the necessary preparation - it is necessary to read and carefully study the instruction. After all, each medicine has its own rules in addition to the general rules of application, it is very important to familiarize with them.
General recommendations are important to know to all people suffering from problems with visual acuity.
Drug treatment is, of course, a huge plus.However, gymnastics for the eyes with farsightedness or shortsightedness will also be useful and will not bring any harm.
Gymnastics for hyperopia
A very entertaining and simple exercise is "drawing" with the nose.Sit down as convenient for you, imagining that your nose is a writing object. It is important to look at his tip, but if the eyes are tight at this moment, then mentally give it away. Now move your head and neck, trying to write any word or phrase in the air. Eyes should always be chained to the line that you mentally draw. It is enough to spend 15 minutes a day for this lesson.
As a result, blood circulation in the visual organs is normalized, the quality of vision is increased, and tension in the neck region is relieved.
Exercises for myopia
You need to move your eyes diagonally.The view is first directed to the upper right corner, then move to the opposite left lower corner. After that, direct your gaze directly and hold it for a couple of seconds. Then, once again, do this procedure, only now should the sides be changed from right to left.
Do it at least once a day, preferably at least five times.
Such measures as gymnastics in conjunction with eye drops will greatly accelerate the correction of visual acuity.
Drops for eyes to improve vision have many kinds and features. Each of them is most effective in this or that way.An ophthalmologist will select and prescribe exactly the remedy that will favorably affect vision, having previously ascertained the causes of myopia or hyperopia.Supplement to the medicamental treatment can serve as a gym, the daily execution of which will complement the effect of drugs.