- What is cholecystitis and pancreatitis
- basic rules of diet
- list of permitted products
- products to be excluded
- Diet for acute pancreatitis
- Diet for acute cholecystitis
- Diet for holetsistopankreatit complicated with gastritis
- Related Videos
Dietat a pancreatitis and a cholecystitis is one of the basic stages of treatment of pathologies. A properly composed menu, taking into account the needs of inflamed organs, allows you to transfer the disease to a stage of persistent remission.
What is cholecystitis and pancreatitis
Cholecystitis is an inflammation of the gallbladder caused by the development of cholestasis. The cause of the latter is complete / partial obstruction of the bile ducts. The development of cholecystitis can be triggered by the following factors: regular overeating, addiction to fatty meats, spicy food.
Potential signs of an acute form of pathology are:
- nausea, vomiting;
- yellowing of the skin;
- bitter taste of saliva;
- increase in body temperature;
- tenderness in the right hypochondrium.
Exacerbation can cause alcohol and too much fatty / spicy food. The cause of the development of acute pancreatitis becomes inflammation of the gland, caused by a violation of the outflow of pancreatic juice. As a result, cells of the pancreas begin to digest themselves, which causes the development of the pathological process.
Typical signs of pancreatitis are:
- severe pain in the region of the left hypochondrium, sometimes having a shingling character;
- nausea, vomiting;
- enhanced gassing;
- significant increase in body temperature.
Diseases are closely interrelated. Cholecystitis can provoke a violation of outflow of pancreatic juice, causing the development of pancreatitis. Conversely, the casting of the digestive enzymes of the pancreas into the lumen of the bile duct leads to the formation of cholecystitis.
Basic rules of dietary nutrition
Dietary food for cholecystitis and pancreatitis is especially important in the period of exacerbation of diseases. Restriction in food removes the load from inflamed organs and helps the body to recover in a shorter time. During the first three days after the onset of an attack, the patient must completely stop eating. Only boiled water and a little Borjomi( not more than 200 ml) will be allowed.
After the pain subsides, the patient's menu extends. He will be allowed unsweetened warm tea, home-made crackers, protein steam omelette, rice porridge cooked on diluted milk, vegetable soups, mashed potatoes. After 7 days in the diet you can add low-fat cottage cheese and stewed vegetables. Cabbage is prohibited only because it causes the formation of gases.
If the reaction of the gastrointestinal tract( GIT) remains normal - a person does not have nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and pains - then you can include dishes such as:
- steam fish;
- steam cutlets from chicken breast or turkey;
- buckwheat and semolina.
Combined inflammation of both organs is called cholecystopancreatitis. In this case, the patient is assigned compliance with diet number 5. Its main principles:
- fractional diet - up to 6 times a day;
- small portions;
- the food should be warm;
- the basis of the diet - proteins;
- only steam cooking, baking in foil and classic cooking are allowed;
- for making soups is allowed to use vegetable or shot broths;
- complete rejection of fried foods, marinades, caffeinated drinks.
List of permitted products
Products that can be safely included in the menu for cholecystitis and pancreatitis should contain a high percentage of proteins and a minimum of fat.
Developers of dietary nutrition recommend:
- Meats of low-fat varieties. It is meat that is the main source of protein. It is allowed to eat beef, veal, chicken( previously removed from the skin), turkey and rabbit. It is boiled or cooked for a couple. Salting dishes is allowed, but moderately.
- Fatty fish. It is allowed to serve in the form of a souffle, jellied, boiled or steamed.
- Slightly hardened bread. It is allowed to serve croutons, toast, yesterday's bread. It is allowed to cook pies with fish or cottage cheese, but in the process of kneading the dough is not used.
- Sour-milk, dairy products. The menu can include low-fat cottage cheese, low-fat yogurt, kefir, sour cream( limited).
- Eggs. Served as a steam omelet or cooked soft-boiled.
- Cereals. Buckwheat, oatmeal, rice and semolina are allowed. Served as a separate dish or as side dishes.
- Soups. Prepare for vegetable, second meat broth.
- Vegetables. You can eat in the form of dishes cooked for a couple or simply boiled.
- Vegetables, fruit with a sweet taste. It is good to bake apples and pears in the oven. You can serve dried fruits.
- Soufflé, marshmallow, caramel. In small quantities, honey is allowed, jam.
- Oil. Cream and vegetable are allowed, but in limited quantities.
List of products that need to be excluded
What you can eat with these diseases is now known. But what is forbidden to eat? The list of products that fall under the ban is represented by the following positions: hard-boiled black tea, coffee, drinks with gases, alcohol( it can become a provoking factor of exacerbations of any of the pathologies).
Also banned fat and fatty meat. The latter include pork. The animal fats in the product make the digestive organs work in a stressful mode, stimulating the production of bile and pancreatic juice. Limited:
- Fresh baked pastries.
- Saturated meat broth.
- Mushrooms. Broths from them are completely forbidden, as well as the mushrooms themselves.
- Vegetables that irritate the gastric mucosa. This is onion, garlic, sorrel, radish.
- Chocolate and cream.
- Sauces, spices, with a sharp taste.
- Smoked and salted. They exert an irritating effect on the gastric mucosa, are difficult to digest by the body, cause indigestion.
Diet in the acute form of pancreatitis
During the exacerbation of the pathology, the patient develops a strong pain syndrome, there is no desire to eat. The state of health of the patient considerably worsens. During the first 3-5 days recommended therapeutic starvation. During this period, the patient can only drink. It should be water without gas.
After the abatement of pains in the menu, you can enter milled to a puree state vegetables, soups, thickened with cereal products - they need to be cooked only on water, vegetable broths without salt and spices. When cooking soups allowed to use oatmeal or buckwheat. With exacerbation, one should not eat millet, corn, and corn. With chronic disease, these varieties of cereals should be minimized as much as possible.
As the status of the menu stabilizes, it is allowed to expand the menu due to boiled veal and chicken. The patient begins to serve oatmeal cooked on water and mashed potatoes. Before serving, it is brewed with a decoction to the state of soup-mashed potatoes. It is strictly forbidden to salt and add milk to these dishes.
After 14 days from the onset of an attack, the diet may include low-fat dairy products. The best choice is milk or kefir. Cottage cheese is allowed, but in a limited amount. Kasha is now allowed to cook on milk diluted with water. You can eat steamed vegetables. From drinks a decoction of wild rose berries is served.
In case of appearance of unpleasant symptoms - nausea, vomiting, pain - it is necessary to immediately exclude the products that caused the exacerbation of the disease. In 2 months after an exacerbation the patient is appointed a special dietary food - table № 5П.For him, a typically low content of fats and carbohydrates. Meals should be divided up to 6 times a day.
Sample diet menu №5
Diet for acute cholecystitis
Acute form of cholecystitis is accompanied by severe symptoms. In the first few days the patient is allowed:
- pure still water;
- vegetable juices, previously diluted with water;
- unsweetened compotes;
- broth of mint, dog rose or chamomile.
Coffee and hard brewed tea are prohibited. The acute period during which the patient refuses to eat, lasts no longer than 4 days. After that, the diet can be gradually expanded. In this case it is necessary to ensure that the food tract is not too overloaded.
The menu should include:
- mango, oatmeal, boiled rice, cooked in milk, diluted with water;
- boiled potatoes;
- steam wiped vegetables - zucchini, cauliflower, pumpkin pulp;
- mucous cereal soups;
- vegetable soups-mashed potatoes;
- soaked crackers.
All dishes served must be either wiped or have a semi-liquid consistency. Hard inclusions, which can cause irritation of mucous membranes, should not occur. The diet should be expanded every two days, including the following products on the menu: low-fat fish - pollock, navaga, hake, cod, lean meat - chicken breast, veal with carved veins, turkey, egg whites, fat-free cottage cheese.
The use of salt and sugar is restricted. There are fresh vegetables and fruits are undesirable, as they can provoke spasms, fermentation and strengthen gas formation. During the recovery period, which lasts an average of three months, the patient is also shown compliance with the principles of dietary nutrition.
In the menu of the person must be present:
- porridge from buckwheat;
- weakly boiled teas, cereal coffee;
- jam, marshmallow or pastille;
- egg yolks( no more than 2 pieces per week);
- thoroughly crushed vegetables and fruits.
Diet for cholecystopancreatitis complicated by gastritis
The nutritionist at the time of compiling the menu necessarily takes into account all the pathologies associated with the underlying disease. With the gastritis taking place, it is necessary to make adjustments that take into account the level of acidity of the gastric juice.
The features of nutrition remain unchanged: the patient should take food fractionally up to 6 times a day in small portions, between meals there should not be large breaks, eating and eating on the run, and drinking and drinking are forbidden, alcohol and smoking are forbidden. The menu is developed individually for each patient. The doctor should take into account the acidity of gastric juice.
With a low acidity, it is recommended to include dairy products in the diet. In addition, you need to consume enough fiber to prevent constipation. Kasha must be cooked only on the water. Use of milk is prohibited. With increased acidity of gastric juice from sour-milk products should be discarded, but to prepare dishes you can use milk.
We offer several recipes of dishes that can be served to the table during the remission period.
Vegetable soup with cheese balls
- vegetable broth - 500 ml;
- carrots, onion, red pepper;
- potatoes - 4 pieces;
- cheese with a neutral taste - 110 grams;
- flour - 90 grams;
Preparation: grate cheese, add flour, softened butter, salt. Stir and refrigerate. Pepper cut into strips, grate carrots on a large grater, cut onions and potatoes into cubes. Run into the broth and cook for 15 minutes. From the cheese mass, roll the balls and run them into the soup. Brew another 15 minutes. When serving, sprinkle with chopped herbs.
Potato cutlets with sausages
- potatoes - 7 medium-sized tubers;
- hard cheese - 200 grams;
- milk flask - 250 grams;
- eggs - 3 pieces;
- flour - 3 tablespoons;
- sour cream.
Preparation: potatoes to cook, cool. Grind through a grater. Put in it grated cheese and sausage cut into cubes. Put the flour, eggs, onions and flour. To form from a well-mixed mass of cutlet and cook in a double boiler. Serve with sour cream.
Layered omelette with potatoes in the
steamer Will be needed:
- boiled potato-210 grams;
- eggs - 4 pieces;
- milk - 100 ml;
- spices to taste and greens;
- some cheese.
Patient can serve a dietetic omelet cooked in the steamer
Preparation: grate the potatoes, beat the eggs with milk, and add. Chop the steamer close the food film. Lay out a layer of potatoes, then pour the omelet mass and cover it with grated cheese. Cook for about 25 minutes.
Peeled pumpkin pulp cut into pieces. Put it in the cup of a steamer, sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon. Cook 20 minutes. Doctors who have experienced inflammation of the gallbladder and / or pancreas are urged to adhere to the principles of dietary nutrition for as long as possible.
Even after recovery or transition of the disease to the stage of remission, it is necessary to limit the consumption of products from the prohibited list. Especially it concerns smoked products, marinades, alcohol and too fatty food. Otherwise, you can again reload the pancreas or gall bladder and get a relapse of the disease. If the disease has passed into a chronic form, then the diet should be kept constantly.