Atherosclerosis is a chronic disease of the arteries, due to the violation of lipid and protein metabolism, accompanied by the deposition of cholesterol and lipoproteins in the lumen of the vessels. The deposits form in the form of atheromatous plaques. The walls of the vessels are deformed, and their lumen can narrow down to a complete blockage. This leads to the development of cerebral strokes, myocardial infarction, etc.
Atherosclerosis is the most widespread disease of blood vessels in highly developed countries: the USA, Russia, France, Germany, Italy. But in countries of Africa and South America, atherosclerosis is much less common. Here we will talk about the principles of treating atherosclerosis, about how and how to treat it and cure it at home with the help of folk and medical products - drugs and medicines.
In addition, in large cities, the disease is much more common than in rural areas. Men suffer from atherosclerosis three to four times more often than women. Such differences depend, first of all, on the conditions of life. Constant nerve strain, frequent stresses, as well as food rich in animal fats - all these factors contribute significantly to the development of atherosclerosis.
Animals do not suffer from atherosclerosis. True, under the experimental conditions, some of them managed to cause atherosclerotic changes in the arteries( by introducing cholesterol or protein and fat products containing it with food), but these phenomena were much weaker than those that occur in a man with atherosclerosis.
Causes, symptoms and types of atherosclerosis
There are five main factors contributing to the onset and progression of the disease:
- Endocrine and metabolic disorders in the body( predisposing).
- Nervous disorders, leading to a change in lipid-protein balance.
- The nutritional factor( a large number of cholesterol, protein and fatty foods introduced into the body with food).
- A sedentary lifestyle.
It is now known that the main cause of atherosclerosis is a large amount of cholesterol circulating in the blood of a person. Excess cholesterol in the form of plaques is deposited on the walls of the arteries, reducing their lumen and reducing blood flow.
A decrease in the amount of blood flowing to a specific organ causes oxygen starvation, impaired function and, ultimately, can lead to a heart attack, stroke or heart attack. The artery can be compared to a water pipe through which water passes for a long time and which gradually rusts from within. As a result, the lumen of the pipe decreases, the water current weakens, its quantity decreases. Such a pipe must be changed.
But the artery can not be replaced. Therefore, one should always strive to reduce the possibility of its clogging( especially low-density lipoproteins).
The atherosclerotic process affects all arteries, but depending on the tissues and vessels in which the process went further, several types of it are distinguished: atherosclerosis with primary lesions of the brain vessels, coronary atherosclerosis, lower extremity atherosclerosis( obliterating endarteritis), etc.
Coronary atherosclerosis( cardiac vessels)
With atherosclerosis of coronary( cardiac) vessels , there are angina attacks, i.e. pains in the region of a compressive or pressing heart that can be observed both in physical activity and at rest. Attacks of angina are explained by the fact that as a result of a number of reasons one of the coronary vessels narrows, the nutrition of the heart muscle decreases, and it is forced to react to the lack of nutrition with pain. If the attack of angina pauses, the necrosis of the site of the heart muscle may occur. This condition is called a heart attack.
Cerebral atherosclerosis( cerebrovascular vessels)
With atherosclerosis of cerebral vessels , patients complain of dizziness, noise in the head, weakening of memory. People notice changes in the psyche and behavior of the patient. If the cerebral artery is blocked( thrombosis), a rupture can occur, accompanied by a hemorrhage. Then a stroke develops.
Peripheral atherosclerosis( peripheral vessels)
With , atherosclerosis of the peripheral vessels appears symptoms such as dryness and wrinkling of the skin, thinning, back pain, lower back, arms and legs. Often atherosclerosis of the lower limbs leads to gangrene and forced their amputation.
At the initial stages, atherosclerosis does not give a clear picture of the disease. Patients may complain of vague pain in the region of the heart, rapid fatigue, headaches, decreased performance. In the future, painful syndromes develop, depending on the lesions of certain vascular areas - the aorta, cerebral vessels, coronary vessels, etc.
Atherosclerosis is one of the most common diseases of our time. It affects mostly elderly people, but it is not always a distinctive sign of old age. Recently, atherosclerosis can often be found in young people, and over the years it only intensifies.
Treatment of atherosclerosis: general recommendations
Treatment of atherosclerosis is a long, complex and painstaking affair. It is very important to overcome your habits and inclinations. The patient should abandon the food to which he is accustomed, change the diet and general regime, methodically and constantly conduct the treatment prescribed by the doctor. It is necessary to normalize working and living conditions, to increase motor activity and to take measures in advance that slow the progression of the disease. Smokers need to urgently get rid of their bad habits, as they wear the vessels at a much faster rate than non-smokers. People who have a predilection for alcoholic beverages should give up this destructive attraction and normalize their way of life.
The development of atherosclerosis can be stopped, and sometimes even reversed, because at early stages of atherosclerosis is reversible.
In folk medicine, there are many tools recommended for the disease with atherosclerosis. Basically, they are aimed at preserving and restoring the elasticity of blood vessels, removing cholesterol, strengthening the defenses of the body. But we must remember that the fight against atherosclerosis will not have an effect and the best means will be useless until the body is slagged and not rid of toxins. Therefore, before starting treatment, it is necessary to clean the body according to one of the many methods of purification.
Sample Treatment Scheme
- Get rid of bad habits.
- Clean the body of toxins.
- Remove the salt( the methods of N. Semenova, GNNyegov, B.V. Bolotov and others).
- Adjust the food( the main focus is on vegetarian foods, vegetables, fruits).Exclude from the diet of tea and coffee, reduce the consumption of sugar and salt.
- Meat eat no more than three times a week. The main emphasis is on fish dishes.
- Begin the treatment with sprouted grain sprouts.
- Carry out a course of treatment according to the Tibetan prescription( purification of blood vessels).
- Fasting( on water) once a week.
- Three-day fasting once a month.
- If possible, keep the posts.
- Herbs and infusions. Each infusion is changed every two months.
- Daily walking up to three km, hardening, water procedures.
Any course of treatment begins when the Moon is gaining strength.
How to treat and cure atherosclerosis with folk remedies at home
Traditional medicine contains a good arsenal of home remedies, formulas, tips and recipes for curing atherosclerosis of the blood vessels of the body.
The basis for the treatment of atherosclerosis should be based on cleansing the body of toxins and toxins.
Treatment and prevention of atherosclerosis is highly dependent on properly selected nutrition. It is important that the products contain as little LDL( a kind of cholesterol that clogs arteries, another name is low density lipoprotein) and as much as possible HDL( high density lipoprotein) - it prevents accumulation of slags, maintains the integrity of the inner layer of the artery. This can be achieved by increasing the consumption of vegetables, fruits, beans, whole grains, nuts and seeds.
In the treatment and prevention of atherosclerosis, it is important first of all to lower the level of cholesterol in the blood. It is known that cholesterol is transported by molecules called lipoproteins. It joins the molecules of low-density lipoprotein( LDL) and is transported to tissues. A person develops heart diseases( angina, heart attack, stroke, atherosclerosis) when the amount of HDL( "good" cholesterol) decreases in the blood and the amount of LDL( "bad" cholesterol) increases.
In the United States of America, Dr. Dean Ornish has conducted a famous experiment that showed the dependence of the development of heart disease on the way of life. In this experiment, patients with heart disease were divided into two groups - control and experimental. The control group was provided with permanent medical care, they were treated and systematically examined. Participants in the same experimental group were simply asked to eat on a vegetarian diet with a low fat content for one year. The diet included fruits, vegetables, beans and soybean products, whole grains. All participants in the experimental group were allowed to consume as many calories as they wished, but the only permitted product of animal origin was egg white, as well as 1 glass of skim milk( or yogurt) per day. The experimental group was also asked to do exercises for 1 hour a day to reduce stress( breathing exercises, relaxation, meditation) and exercise at least three hours a week. A year later, all participants in the experimental group showed a significant reduction in atherosclerotic processes in the arteries, their condition improved much and many patients even forgot that they had "heart disease".Studies have shown a significant regression of coronary artery atherosclerosis. In another, the control group, the cases were quite different. Despite the fact that patients from this group received special treatment, they observed a standard atherosclerotic diet, they had only a progression of the disease. The participants in the control group felt significantly worse than the experimental group.
Since animal products are the main source of cholesterol and saturated fats, their consumption should be reduced to a minimum.
Margarine and refined sugar should also be limited because of their properties, which contribute to the development of atherosclerosis.
Instead of foods that contain saturated fats, the diet should consist mainly of plant foods, especially since its body processes better than products of animal origin.
It is very important to try to replace any meat with fish. Numerous studies have shown that fish contains eicosanoic acid( EKS), which significantly reduces the level of cholesterol in serum.
In a diet patient with atherosclerosis, it is necessary to limit products that increase blood coagulability.
A VERY IMPORTANT PRODUCT IN THE RATION OF AN ELDERLY PERSON IS A TEMPLATE. Rough vegetable fiber( rye bread, salads, vegetables) strengthens the motor function of the intestines, preventing the development of constipation, which is very important for the life of the organism;helps to remove excess cholesterol, salts and nitrogen compounds from the body.
CARBOHYDRATES SHOULD BE PRESENT IN SIGNIFICANT QUANTITY. There are a lot of them in cereals, vegetables, fruits, bread, honey, jam. Food rich in carbohydrates improves the functioning of the heart, increases the deposition of glycogen in the liver, which increases its functional purification ability.
- Fight obesity. The more mass of your body, the more cholesterol your body produces. An increase in body weight by 500 g increases serum cholesterol levels by two levels. Therefore, if you have any heart disease or atherosclerosis, try to lose weight by any means. The best way is a diet, which consists of two-thirds of fruits, vegetables, cereals and whole grains. And only one third of all calories should be produced from meat and dairy products.
- Reduce the number of eggs in your diet. Eggs contain a huge amount of cholesterol( 275 mg each).Therefore, reduce their consumption to 3-4 pieces per week. In an egg, almost all of the cholesterol is concentrated in the yolk. Therefore, when preparing dishes( for example, omelets), try to have 3-4 protein in it and only one yolk. Protein eggs you can consume fearlessly.
- Do not forget about corn. Corn bran effectively reduces cholesterol in the blood, not inferior to this legume crops and oats. Therefore, many nutritionists recommend that elderly people, as well as people suffering from cardiovascular diseases, eat 1-2 table spoons of corn bran a day during meals. After a month of such treatment, blood cholesterol will drop by 20-30%.
- Use of low-fat milk. Research by Aura Kidar( USA) proved that daily consumption of skim milk( up to 1 liter per day) significantly lowers the amount of cholesterol in the blood and liver. If you drink 1 liter of milk every day for a month, then the cholesterol will decrease by 8-10%.
- The use of garlic. If you eat a small clove of garlic every day, then in a month the amount of cholesterol in you will drop by 30-40 units.
- Carrots, onions and cabbage broccoli , as well as garlic, reduce blood cholesterol levels to a safe level. Therefore do not neglect these products, but enter them into your daily diet.
- Coffee. If you drink at least two cups of coffee a day, then the cholesterol level in your blood increases significantly. The pressure also rises. However, here there is an interesting point - if your coffee is prepared by filtration( rather than boiling), then cholesterol does not increase in the blood.
- Once again about smoking. A person who smokes twenty cigarettes a day, the level of cholesterol in the blood and liver is usually much higher than that of a non-smoker. Swedish researchers have proved that the level of "good" cholesterol - HDL - among smokers is sharply lowered, and the level of "bad" is always above the norm. If a person quits smoking, then these relationships are equalized.
- Tea, is especially green, contributes to the fact that the level of cholesterol in the blood does not reach high figures.
- Barley, oats, rice bran, spirulina ( seaweed - Latin Spirulina) is a genus of oscillatorium cyanobacteria( blue-green algae).Spirulina contains up to 70% of high-grade protein, which is 1.5 times more than in soybeans. Cultivated in a number of countries for food purposes. Reduce the amount of cholesterol in the blood from 25 to 40% with a systematic use of them.
- Activated charcoal interacts well with cholesterol molecules and removes them from the body. If within one month you take 4-6 tablets of activated charcoal daily, then you have a chance to reduce the amount of cholesterol in the blood to 40%.
- Vitamin C raises the level of protective HDL cholesterol in the elderly. Dr. Paul Jacques( USA) believes that daily intake of 1 g of ascorbic acid can reduce the level of "bad" cholesterol by 8-10%.
- Vitamin E, nicotinic acid, calcium preparations also well reduce the amount of cholesterol in the blood of any person.
- Olive oil, nuts, peanut butter contain a large amount of monounsaturated fats, which have a beneficial effect on blood cholesterol levels. Monounsaturated fats only reduce "bad" LDL cholesterol, and "good" HDL is left untouched.
- One of the best ways to raise the level of protective HDL in the blood are physical exercises. In addition, exercises purify blood from fats and do not allow them to stay in the body for too long. Studies have shown that runners are able to cleanse their bodies of fat by 75 percent faster than people who do not exercise. And if the fats do not stay in the bloodstream, then they will not settle on the walls of the vessels in the form of atherosclerotic plaques. So, atherosclerosis, and with it the old age will recede!
FATS IN THE RATIONAL OF THE PATIENT ATHEROSCLEROSIS ARE NECESSARY, as they contain essential fatty acids and fat-soluble vitamins for the human body. But the fats should be treated with caution and take them in moderation, first of all paying attention to fats of vegetable origin. Patients with elevated cholesterol in the blood are advised to have vegetarian days and vegetarian weeks. The best option is a full transition to vegetarian food.
WITH SICK ATHEROSCLEROSIS SHOULD AVOID COLD AND GASED DRINKS, COLD FOOD. Food taken in a cold form, greatly complicates digestion.
This should not be forgotten by anyone.
Many spices and herbs reduce the amount of cholesterol in the blood and promote the resorption of atherosclerotic plaques in the vessels. Such spices include onion, garlic, turmeric, ginger. Garlic, among other things, contains germanium microelement( the only plant containing germanium in its pure form), which helps to reduce the amount of LDL in the blood.
Currently, the world is struggling for the transition to a healthy lifestyle, which for patients with atherosclerosis and cores is the best medicine. Below are a number of recommendations, extremely useful for elderly people and patients with cardiovascular diseases. So, if you want to be healthy, take them into service.
Many recipes for Tibetan and oriental medicine related to nutrition problems are known all over the world. What do scholars of antiquity offer to our table?
Dried apricots - nourishes physical strength, especially useful for men.
Nuts, cheese - the constant use of these products tones up the nervous system, relieves fatigue, headaches, strengthens the heart muscle. These foods should also be used for liver disease. At a time, 30 g walnuts, 20 g raisins, 20 grams of cheese is recommended.
Curd - one of the most useful inventions of mankind. It is especially necessary for diseases of the heart, blood vessels, liver.
A strengthening mixture of was proposed by Academician Amosov for patients with heart diseases and people who underwent surgery:
- 1 glass of walnuts.
- 1 cup of raisins.
- 1 cup of honey.
- Juice of one lemon.
All chop, mix, pour juice and honey. Take 2 teaspoons 3 times a day.
Raisins. Increases hemoglobin content in the blood and works well in the treatment of atherosclerosis.1 teaspoon of raisins pour over night with a glass of boiling water. In the morning, eat berries and drink water. The course of treatment is three weeks.
Traditional medicine: tips, recipes, recommendations
Lemons and oranges are especially effective in treating the initial stages of hypertension, atherosclerosis, thyroid diseases and heart diseases.
Apples - extremely useful in vascular diseases and gout.
Chokeberry Ashberry. There are no other berries with such a large content of iodine. It is recommended for atherosclerosis and goiter. Preparation: 1 kg of rowan fruit per 1 kg of sugar. Take 1 teaspoonful three times a day.
Parsley garden. Make a strong parsley broth. Drink like tea. Clears the blood vessels of cholesterol and all raids.
Ashberry ordinary. 200 g of ashberry bark boil 5 minutes in 0.5 liters of water, let it brew for 1 hour. Take 100 g 3 times a day.
Buckwheat for sowing. Infuse the flowers drink with sclerosis. Dessert spoon brew in 0.5 liters of boiling water, let it brew for two hours in a closed vessel. Take half a glass 3 times a day.
Hawthorn blood red. 50 ripe fruits, wash, grind, add 100 g of water, heat to 40 ° C and press off with a juicer. The resulting juice drink 1 tablespoon 3 times a day.
Juice has a beneficial effect on the heart, especially in old age, prevents the wear and tear of the heart muscle.
Tincture of flowers on alcohol : in 200 ml of alcohol, lower 4 tablespoons of flowers and insist in the dark at room temperature for 10 days. Periodically shake. Take 1 teaspoonful 3 times a day with water.
Rosehip - everyday drink of health. The healers say: "If you want to be healthy, drink the briar infusion."2 teaspoons of rose hips( with top) pour a glass of boiling water, brew as tea, and drink 150 ml 3 times a day.
Sea kale - in old age is an excellent tool that enhances the metabolism. Used in raw form as a seasoning.
Field horsetail - is used to cleanse the body of harmful slags. Dried and finely chopped horsetail, and drink like tea.
Garlic tincture.100 g of garlic, peel, and pound in enameled dishes. The resulting gruel is placed in a bottle, pour 150 ml of vodka. Close the cork, wrap it with paper and put it in a dark place for two weeks. Filter. Take 25 drops with milk after eating 3 times a day. See the page dedicated to cleansing the body.
CONTRAINDICATIONS: peptic ulcer of stomach and duodenum, gastritis with high acidity.
Thymus. Teaspoon of flowers fill with 200 ml of boiling water. Allow to stand in a well closed dish for 1 hour. Take 3 times a week for 50-60 ml per reception. Thymus is a powerful remedy, has a bactericidal, soothing effect, relieves spasms of cerebral vessels during atherosclerosis.
Mix 100 g of crushed of dry chamomile flowers with 100 g of St. John's wort . Add 100 grams of immortelle and birch buds to the mixture, mix thoroughly.1 tablespoon of salt, pour 0.5 liters of boiling water and put it on for 3 hours. Then filter out half of the infusion, dissolve in it a tablespoon of honey and drink before dinner. In the morning, heat the remaining liquid, add a tablespoon of honey and drink until breakfast. Repeat the procedure until the collection is complete.
It is very useful to take a quarter cup red currant for half an hour before a meal.
Paste "Antisclerotic". Prepare a paste from the following ingredients. Take 1 kg raisins, dried apricots, prunes without pips, figs and rosehips, pour overnight with cold water flush with berries, and in the morning mix the mixture through a meat grinder. Keep in the fridge. Take 1 tablespoon 2-3 times a day for half an hour before meals.
Birch. Kidney: 10 g of dry ground kidney in 200 ml of water, boil for 3-5 minutes. Strain. Take 1 tablespoon 3-4 times a day.
Mother and stepmother. Leaves. A tablespoon of dry chopped leaves pour a glass of boiling water. Let it brew for 30 minutes, strain. Take 1 tablespoon 4-6 times a day.
Dandelion. For medicinal purposes, roots and grass are used.1 tablespoon of the dry crushed raw material on a glass of water. Boil 10 minutes, strain. Take 1 tablespoon 3-4 times a day.
Yarrow. 15-20 g of dry ground grass, pour 200 ml of boiling water, boil for 10 minutes, infuse for 1 hour, strain. Take 1 tablespoon 3-4 times a day before meals.
Devyasil. Roots and rhizomes.20 g of dry crushed raw material per glass of water. Boil for 30 minutes on low heat. Strain. Take 1 tablespoon 3 times daily before meals.
When atherosclerosis is recommended: mountain ash, bird cherry, garlic, onion, cranberry, blackberry, plum, pear, honeysuckle, apples, strawberries, currants. Take daily in any form.
The immortelle is sandy. 1 tablespoon inflorescences immortelle pour a glass of boiling water, insist 1 hour, strain. Take one third of the glass 3 times a day.
Lemon. For patients with atherosclerosis and heart diseases, it is very important to eat at least 1 lemon( with crust) daily or drink lemon juice mixed with water. Lemon juice contains a large amount of potassium and rutin, which in combination with ascorbic acid strengthen and make the walls of blood vessels elastic.
Apples. In the morning, one hour before breakfast and in the evening, after half an hour after dinner, eat 1 apple each.
Mix 1 teaspoon of honey, juice of half of lemon, one third of a glass of boiled water of and drink overnight.
Peel half the of lemon, , chop, pour a glass of broth into the ( 1 tablespoon of needles, pour a glass of boiling water, boil 2-3 minutes, cool, strain) and take on an empty stomach for three weeks 2-3 times a day. After a month's break, the course of treatment can be repeated.
Melissa. Perfectly removes nerve spasms, improves brain function, relieves dizziness and tinnitus with atherosclerosis. Melissa in any form can be added to tea or to cook a decoction of it: 1 tablespoon of dry herb to a glass of boiling water. Boil 3 minutes, strain. Let it brew for 1 hour and take 100 ml 3 times a day.
Broth of horseradish . 250 grams of horseradish wash, grate on a large grater, pour 3 liters of boiled water and boil for 20 minutes. Strain. Take half a glass 4 times a day for 30 minutes before eating.
Onion. Useful for atherosclerosis, diabetes, to improve digestion.2-3 fresh bulbs fill with a glass of water, soak for 8 hours at room temperature, strain. Take 1 glass three times a day.
Japanese Sophora - pharmacy tincture. Removes organic deposits from the walls of blood vessels. Take 25 drops 3 times a day for atherosclerosis.
Cleaner is our Russian ginseng. Successfully fights against atherosclerosis, scraping vessels from cholesterol. Use leaves, flowers, stems. Dry in the shade, often turning over. Spoon a tablespoon of dry ground grass with a glass of boiling water. Insist 1 hour, strain. Drink 50 ml 3 times a day. It is recommended to do a two-week break after each week of treatment, then continue treatment again. The course of treatment celandine - 30 days.
Pollen has long been considered a source of energy and vitality. It is used to treat atherosclerosis and heart diseases. It works well in the treatment of premature senility, increases the potency in men.
Juice of alfalfa. Eating alfalfa gives people health, strength, energy until old age. At the same time, the body's resistance to infectious diseases is significantly increased. If there is no possibility to apply fresh alfalfa juice for treatment, then you can eat a little sprouted seeds, which are also very useful. Juice fresh alfalfa is recommended to take with carrot juice, in this case, its beneficial effect is greatly enhanced. It was noted that such a combination is effective for diseases of the heart, arteries, as well as lung diseases.
Juice alfalfa, carrots and lettuce ( salad variety) significantly improves the nutrition of the hair roots. Daily use of this mixture( 0.5 liters per day) promotes hair growth.
It is possible to effectively treat and cure atherosclerosis by eating sprouted wheat grains!
Medical preparations, tablets and medicines
Treatment for atherosclerosis should go in two directions: general( hygienic) measures and medicinal purposes.
General hygienic activities of include nutrition( mentioned above) and active( in relation to muscular work) regimen( walking, exercise therapy, physical exercises).
Drug treatment for atherosclerosis includes the following points.
Vitamins. Vitamin C weakens the development of cholesteric atherosclerosis. Take it should be 0.5-1 g daily. Also vitamins B12( they inhibit the synthesis of cholesterol and contribute to removing it from the body) have a positive effect on the body.
Delitsin. The drug contains ascorbic acid( 0.3 g), pyridoxine( 0.05 g), methionine( 0.3 g) and phenobarbital( 0.2 g).Delicin is prescribed 1 tablet twice a day. The course of treatment is 1 month.
Iodine. An old tried and tested product acting through the thyroid gland( iodine improves synthetic processes in lipid metabolism in the liver and leads to the normalization of the composition of blood lipids).Assign 5 drops per milk once a day or in the form of a solution of potassium iodide( 5% 1 tablespoon 3 times a day).
Lecithin and cerebrolysitin - act in the same way as methionine.
Linethol. Special composition of unsaturated fatty acids weakens the development of atherosclerotic process.
Nicotinic acid. Assign 2-3 grams per day for 2-3 weeks. Nicotinic acid has the property of dilating blood vessels, reducing cholesterinemia.
Choline and methionine. Increases the formation of phospholipids in the body, and due to this, the atherosclerotic process weakens. Methionine is used on 1.0 g 3 times a day for several weeks.
- Tarasov EA Self-help from A to Z: Full reference book / Tarasov EA - M.: OOO "Izdatelstvo" Exmo ", 2009. - 352 p.-( Full medical reference book for the whole family)
- Home medical encyclopedia. Ch. Ed. V. I. Pokrovsky. In one volume. Abortion - Foot and mouth disease.- Moscow: "Medicine", 1993. - 496 p.with ill. NGO "Medical Encyclopedia" 1993
- Mashkovskiy MD Drugs. In two parts. Part 1. - 12 th ed., Pererab.and additional.- Moscow: Medicine, 1993. - 736 p. Publisher "Medicine", Moscow, 1977
- Mashkovskiy MD Drugs. In two parts. Part II.- 12 th ed., Pererab.and additional.- M.: Medicine, 1993. - 688 p. Publisher "Medicine", Moscow, 1977
- Great medical encyclopedia.- Moscow: Izd-vo Eksmo, 2006. - 864 p.
- Nashegov GN The People's Clinic. Treatment of diseases of the nervous system.- Moscow: Arnadia, 1998, 352 p.
- Nashegov GN The National Hospital. The best recipes of traditional medicine.- Moscow: Arnadia, 1998. - 352 p./ Medicine for all.
- G.Nasgov Official and folk medicine. The most detailed encyclopedia.- M.: Izd-vo Eksmo, 2012
- The reference book of the medical assistant. Ed. Professor Shabanov AN - M.: "Medicine", 1976
- Encyclopedia of folk methods of treatment.- SPb.: printing house. IE Kotlyakova, Ministry of Press and Information of the Russian Federation, 361 p.
- Danikov NI 365 recipes of folk medicine. - M: RIPOL CLASSIC, 2003.- 608 c-( Your secret).
- Anatoly Sementsov.2000 conspiracies and recipes of traditional medicine.138 pages
- Yukalo TN The Great Handbook of Traditional Medicine - 2000 recipes.- M.: Publishing Center CREDO, 2008. - 391, ill. Malakhov GP Healthy nutrition: Author's textbook.- St. Petersburg: IC "Kit", 1997. - 494 p., Ill.(In harmony with oneself).