Panic attacks come suddenly and as if from nowhere. It seems that there are no reasons for alarm at all, but it rolls over and over again, causing the heart to beat more often, knees to tremble, and the person sometimes leads to severe depression and even thoughts of suicide.
- Causes of
- Traditional medicine recipes
- Respiratory exercises
- Treatment with herbs
- Treatment in the bath
- What is not recommended?
- Prevention measures
Panic attacks are a mysterious phenomenon. Experts have not yet come to a consensus as to why some people experience an unreasonable sense of fear.
Official medicine considers panic attacks as a sign of some diseases, such as vegetative-vascular dystonia or a variety of neuroses.
It is believed that the trigger for panic attacks are long-term stress, lack of sleep and other troubles. However, they have a delayed start: the body reacts to them not immediately, but only by accumulating a large amount of negativity.
To date, there are several more hypotheses that explain this phenomenon.
Catecholamine. Catecholamines are natural biological substances that stimulate the nervous system. In the human body, they are produced by the adrenal glands. In a large concentration, they are capable of increasing blood pressure and narrowing blood vessels.
Genetic. The propensity to panic attacks can be inherited. The research conducted by scientists does not refute this fact. However, there is no 100% proof either.
Psychoanalytic. A lot of work on this problem was conducted by Sigmund Freud. However, his answer to the question was quite in his spirit. This phenomenon, according to the founder of psychoanalysis, is an indicator of dissatisfaction, first of all - sexual. The tension from this quietly glows inside the person and sooner or later breaks out in the form of an incomprehensible fear.
A panic attack can happen absolutely at any time of the day and anywhere. Sometimes the feeling of fear makes one wake up in the middle of the night, sometimes covering the day, in a crowd of people.
Symptoms of panic attacks are the same in all situations and for everyone. They were documented and described by doctors. Here's what happens during any panic attack:
- dramatically increases blood pressure;
- heart rate increases;
- starts to throw something in the heat, then in the cold;
- increases sweating;
- a feeling of tightness in the throat;
- arms and legs go numb;
- hinders breathing;
- appears tremor of the extremities;
- is sore or dizzy.
Such an attack lasts usually 10 - 15 minutes. A person can experience all these sensations at once or only some of them. Especially brightly they appear at the first attacks, then they are somewhat dulled.
Read about the strengthening of immunity by folk remedies in adults. The best vitamin recipes.
You can read about the benefits of oat bran for the body in this article.
Traditional medicine recipes
To combat panic attacks, there are many proven folk remedies. Basically they are built on the strengthening of the nervous system.
They will allow you to quickly cope with the onset of a panic attack.
- Deep breathing. You have to try to breathe with your stomach, so focus on the process. When inhaling, it should fill up, and the wall of the abdomen while doing this - as much as possible to move away from the back. As she exhales, she will return to her place. Deep slow breaths and concentration on the breath will distract from the attack and help him to stop.
- Breathing in the package. It is best for paper, but you can use ordinary cellophane. It must be folded and brought to the mouth. Take a deep breath, drawing in the air of their pack and hold your breath for 10 seconds. Then slowly exhale it back into the package.
Treatment with herbs
Many herbs have a calming effect. Still our distant ancestors learned to make broths from different herbs, collecting "bouquets" in such a way as to get the maximum effect.
- Cumin - 5 tablespoons;
- Chamomile flowers - 3 tablespoons;
- Valerian root - 2 tablespoons.
Collect a liter of boiling water, let it brew and take half a glass twice a day: morning and evening.
"Calming" infusion of
- 2 tablespoons of lemon balm or peppermint;
- 1 teaspoon of honey.
The most popular herbs for the treatment of nervous diseases, including panic attacks, are mint and lemon balm. They can be insisted on one by one, and can be mixed in any proportions.
Herbs are poured into a glass of boiling water, allowed to steep for 10-15 minutes, add a spoonful of honey and drink like tea. This drink is useful to use three times a day.
Infusion "triple blow"
- 1 teaspoon tansy;
- 1 teaspoon oregano;
- 1 teaspoon of marigold.
Herbs pour a glass of boiling water, allow to brew and consume three times a day for half a glass.
Treatment in a bath
Warm baths alone can soothe the nervous system and relax. Medicinal herbs added to water, enhance this effect, allowing you to get rid of nervous diseases.
Rosemary, wormwood, linden
Prepare approximately 1 kg of a mixture of rosemary, wormwood and linden. It is better to take them in equal parts. Herbs are boiled for five minutes in three liters of water, then cover with a lid and let it brew. The broth is added to the bath. Take it better before bedtime 2 - 3 times a week.
In a water bath, a branch of pine or spruce is brewed for 20 to 30 minutes. Water for this will need about 3 liters. Then cover and let them brew. Baths with this decoction are also best taken immediately before bedtime 2 to 3 times a week.
What is not recommended?
People who are prone to panic attacks should avoid anything that could adversely affect the state of the nervous system. So, it is impossible:
- to drink alcohol and drugs .Even if very scary and even "for therapeutic purposes."Stupefying substances are not an option. Intoxication will pass from them, and fears will return. And they will attack with redoubled force;
- to be nervous .You need to learn to avoid stress and try to change the attitude towards life to a more easy and positive one;
- to engage in extreme sports .It is better to postpone them until better times, otherwise the release of adrenaline can provoke a new stress.
How to raise the immunity of a child with folk remedies? The best homemade recipes.
Which tinctures can be prepared based on moonshine? Learn from this article.
How to cure inflammation of the gums at home?http: //netlekarstvam.com/ narodnye-sredstva / zuby-i-desna / vospalenie-desen.html
It is better to take care of never experiencing a panic attack than to look for ways to treat them. All you need is to lead a healthy lifestyle. Ie:
- to go in for sports;
- eat right;
- follow the weight:
- daily walk in the fresh air;
- sleep 8 hours a day.
Video on how to prevent the emergence of panic attacks: