Gastritis is an inflammatory disease of the stomach. As a rule, chronic gastritis is aggravated in the spring and autumn, which entails not only pain syndrome, but also a number of accompanying symptoms. Sometimes a relapse can occur because of the negative impact of the environment, for example, stress, overwork, bad habits and malnutrition. These factors irritate the mucous membrane of the stomach wall, which leads to an inflammatory process. This article will detail what is an exacerbation of gastritis, what are the symptoms of pathology and how to restore the digestive system.
- The main causes of gastritis development
- Exacerbation of chronic gastritis - the main symptoms
- Gastritis with high acidity
- Gastritis with low acidity
- Exacerbation of gastritis in pregnancy - symptoms and causes of the disease
- Diagnosis of the disease
- Medication for gastritis
- Diet with gastritis in the acute stage
- Treatment with folk remedies
- Potato juice
- Carrot juice
- Broth elecampane
- Infusion of plantain
Symptoms of gastritis with low acidity - treatment and diet What is gastritis hyperacid - its symptoms and treatment Erosive gastritis: symptoms, treatment, diet and folk remedies How to treat gastritis with sea buckthorn oil What drugs are used to treat gastritis and stomach ulcers?
The main causes of gastritis development
Gastritis is a fairly common disease that occurs in people at different ages. During an exacerbation the mucous membrane of the stomach inflames, which provokes pain and additional unpleasant symptoms. However, this pathology provokes many factors. Among the main reasons for the medical profession are the following:
- infection with specific bacteria Helicobacter pylori;
- strict diets;
- the use of substandard products;
- stressful situations;
- insufficient sleep;
- frequent food poisoning;
- regular overeating;
- unbalanced nutrition;
- decreased immunity;
All of the above-mentioned root causes have a detrimental effect on health and provoke serious disorders in the work of the gastrointestinal tract. The aggravation can occur dramatically, or the pain will gradually increase. In any case, a person needs to visit a gastroenterologist. The specialist will assign a number of examinations and, on the basis of the data obtained, will select an individual treatment regimen.
Exacerbation of chronic gastritis - the main symptoms
Typically, the patient can diagnose one of the types of gastritis. Each of them has its own symptoms and needs a certain therapy.
Gastritis with high acidity
When the mucous wall becomes inflamed, the acidity of the gastric juice increases. This disorder is accompanied by symptoms that adversely affect the general condition of a person. Chronic gastritis in the acute stage provokes such symptoms:
- pain in the stomach;
- burning sensation;
- an unpleasant eructation;
- nausea, often resulting in vomiting;
- the chair is broken;
- appetite worsens;
- the body weight decreases.
Treatment of this disease begins with a strict diet - this is the main condition that leads to a quick recovery. Experts agree that the first 2 days, after exacerbation, it is necessary to completely abandon food. In the diet should be introduced only apples and dairy products. Starting from 3 days, the daily menu is complemented with porridges and boiled meat. Together with the diet, you need to take medication, to normalize the acidity.
Gastritis with low acidity
For gastritis with a decreased level of acidity, an inadequate production of hydrochloric acid is characteristic. This pathology is accompanied by the following clinical manifestations:
- pain syndrome in the stomach;
- a complete digestion process is disrupted;
- diarrhea is constantly replaced by constipation;
- bad breath;
- feeling of heaviness and overflow in the stomach;
- aching pain in the lower abdomen;
- rumbling in the abdomen;
- excessive sweating;
- lethargy and drowsiness.
Therapy of the disease consists in stimulating the digestion of food and stimulating the production of the necessary amount of hydrochloric acid. As a rule, in order to improve health, it is necessary to start eating correctly and take certain medications prescribed by the doctor.
Exacerbation of gastritis in pregnancy - symptoms and causes of the disease
The period of bearing a child is always a difficult process. At this time a woman may become aggravated by chronic diseases, gastritis is no exception. However, this disease can provoke other causes:
- severe stress;
- taking certain medicines;
As a rule, the symptoms of pathology in pregnant women are no different from other people. However, with increased acidity, often severe disorders occur. With a lower production of hydrochloric acid, there is a strong pain in the area of the stomach.
Therapy for gastritis in women who wait for a baby is very limited. This is due to the fact that the use of most drugs to pregnant women is prohibited. The general condition of a pregnant woman can improve the diet, which will allow a gynecologist. You need to eat food 5-7 times a day, and little by little. From the daily diet should be excluded smoked, fried, fatty, spicy and salty foods. It is important to reduce the consumption of chocolate and sugar. The daily menu includes dishes cooked for a couple and milk soups.
Important!Exacerbation of gastritis during pregnancy, can badly affect the full development of the unborn child. This is due to the fact that during this period the useful components that come with food are poorly absorbed by the body.
Diagnosis of the disease
At the first signs of an exacerbation of a gastritis it is necessary to address urgently to the doctor. The specialist will examine the patient and prescribe a number of instrumental studies and laboratory tests. Based on the findings, an accurate diagnosis will be made and a treatment regimen selected. Gastroenterologist recommends to undergo a survey, which includes the following procedures:
- general examination of blood and urine;
- blood chemistry;
- stool analysis;
- FGDS (fibrogastroduodenoscopy);
- tests for the presence of the bacterium Helicobacter pilori;
- histological analysis of the gastric mucosa.
Important!It is not necessary to launch the development of a disease and seek medical help in a timely manner. Correctly diagnosed and effective therapy, will avoid serious complications, such as ulcers.
Medication for gastritis
What should I do if I'm exacerbated? The first 2 days of treatment, doctors recommend to give up food. It is allowed to drink purified water, and there are apples. As a rule, complex treatment is always appointed, which is aimed at solving many problems. What should I take with an exacerbation? The main therapy in itself includes the following groups of drugs:
- antibiotics (Amoxicillin, Clarithromycin, Omeprazole);
- drugs to reduce gases in the intestine (Espumizan);
- anesthetics and antispasmodics (No-shpa, Baralgin, Nurofen, Nitroglycerin);
- prokinetics (Motilium, Cerucal);
- pills that prevent vomiting (Betagistin, Dimenhydrin, Vertigochel);
- antihistamines (Suprastin, Zirtek);
- drugs that prevent diarrhea (Almagel, Smecta);
- medicines for the normalization of the nervous system.
Treatment of gastritis is a fairly long process, so it's important to have patience. Therapy should be supervised by specialists. During the treatment, the doctor can make adjustments to the therapy regimen, so that the recovery may occur as soon as possible. It is important to listen to the recommendations of the gastroenterologist and then exacerbations of gastritis will come less and less.
Important!Preparations for gastritis should be prescribed only by a doctor. The specialist sets certain dosages, since he takes into account the individual characteristics of the patient's body.
Diet with gastritis in the acute stage
Drug treatment for gastritis should always be supplemented with a diet - this is an important step on the road to recovery! However, choosing the right diet should take into account the degree of acidity, this point should be given special attention. With reduced or increased acidity, it is important to teach to eat fractional (up to 6 times a day). What can you eat when you are exacerbated?
- Increased acidity. At an elevated level of hydrochloric acid, it is important for a person to be excluded from the diet:
- products that stimulate increased acidity (grapes, spirits, mushrooms, coffee, cabbage, broths based on fish or meat);
- products that irritate the mucous walls of the stomach (smoked, carbonated drinks, fatty and marinated food, spices, cold or too hot dishes).
In the daily diet it is important to include the right foods that will reduce the level of acidity. Such food will help improve the general condition of a person:
- dairy products;
- jelly, juice and compote based on non-acid fruits;
- a variety of cereals;
- macaroni of firm grades;
- low-fat types of meat, steamed (rabbit, chicken, beef, turkey).
- Reduced acidity. If a person has a lower level of hydrochloric acid, it is important to exclude from the diet such foods:
- spicy or spicy food;
- smoked products;
- fatty meat (pork);
- carbonated drinks;
- baked pastry;
- flour products.
To improve the digestive system in the daily diet should include easily digestible foods and foods. For this purpose, they are good for:
- dairy products;
- All porridge, except rice;
- broths based on low-fat varieties of meat and fish;
- macaroni from hard varieties;
- rusks from wheat bread;
- natural juices.
Treatment at home is important to supplement proper nutrition! With any kind of gastritis from everyday life should be excluded alcohol and fatty foods. Compliance with simple rules will help to adjust the work of the gastrointestinal tract.
Treatment with folk remedies
Medicamental treatment can and should be supplemented with old "grandmother" methods. However, it must be done carefully and with the permission of the doctor.
For the preparation of medicinal fresh, several potatoes must be cleaned. After that it is crushed and squeezed out the juice. Three times a day you need to drink 100 ml, at least an hour before meals. Therapy lasts no less than 7 days.
For preparation it is necessary to take mature vegetables.
- Carrots clean and make juice out of it.
- 250 ml of fresh must drink on an empty stomach, at least an hour before meals.
The course of treatment lasts not less than 10 days.
To prepare an effective infusion it is necessary to take 20 g of dry roots and pour them 250 ml of steep boiling water. The mixture is cooked for 20 minutes. Use a decoction of 15 ml three times a day on an empty stomach
Infusion of plantain
- 10 g of dry plantain is filled with a glass of boiling water and cooked for about 10 minutes.
- The broth is drunk 15 ml 3 times a day, before meals.
At the first symptoms of gastritis it is necessary to consult a doctor. Timely diagnosis and proper therapy will not only eliminate the symptoms of the disease, but also prevent the recurrence of gastritis.