Meteospasms are classified as combined medicines that have an antispasmodic effect, and also reduce the formation of gases in the intestine.
Alverin, which is one of the components of the drug, is able to influence the tone of the musculature of the intestine, thereby ensuring the removal of spasm. The second component, simethicone, has a protective function due to the fact that it can cover the walls of the mucosa of the digestive tract.
In addition, it grinds large intestinal blisters into smaller ones, which allows them to be easily excreted from the body. This leads to a reduction in pain in the abdomen, caused by gas formation.
Clinical and pharmacological group
Myotropic antispasmodic with a component that reduces gassing in the intestine.
Conditions of leave from pharmacies
Released without a doctor's prescription.
How much does Meteopazmil cost? The average price in pharmacies is at the level of450 rubles..
Form of issue and composition
Dosage form: capsules: No. 6, soft, shiny, light yellow in color; contents - a suspension of a dense consistence of white color (10 pcs. in a blister, in a cardboard bundle of 2, 3 or 4 blisters).
Active substances in 1 capsule:
- Simethicone - 200 mg;
- Alverina citrate - 60 mg.
Excipients: medium-density triglycerides, soy lecithin.
The composition of the capsule shell: gelatin, titanium dioxide (E171), glycerin, purified water.
Meteospazmil contains two active components:
- Simethicone- a substance that reduces the surface tension of gases in the intestines, after which they burst and stop creating discomfort. This action is called carminative. In addition, simethicone forms a protective film on the mucous organ.
- Alverin- antispasmodic. Reduces the tone of the smooth muscles of the intestinal wall due to a double mechanism of action. It consists in blocking calcium channels and neuroreceptors. The advantage of this substance is the absence of atropine-like action, which causes side effects from other organs and systems.
Due to the combined composition and content of alverine, Meteopazmil is more effective than many drugs of the same group. It reduces the manifestations of flatulence, as well as the pain that occurs when the digestive tract is malfunctioning.
The main and auxiliary substances are encapsulated in a gelatin capsule, so that the drug begins to act directly in the intestine.
Indications for use
This remedy is prescribed for violations of the functioning of the digestive system, characterized by pain in the abdomen, nausea, gas, diarrhea and other symptoms.
Meteoplasmia is used before research (ultrasound, X-ray and instrumental) organs in the abdominal and retroperitoneal region, as well as other organs of the digestive system.
Before starting therapy with the drug, the accompanying instructions should be carefully studied, as Meteopospasm capsules have a number of the following contraindications:
- Age at children till 14 years;
- Individual hypersensitivity to the components of the drug.
Relative contraindications include pregnancy and the period of breastfeeding.
Use in pregnancy and lactation
In these cases it is not recommended to use this drug for treatment. At the same time, studies were carried out for which no negative effects on fetal development were found.
Dosage and route of administration
The instructions for use indicate that Meteopazmil is prescribed to adults and children over 14 years of age for 1 capsule 2-3 times a day.
The drug is taken before meals. In preparation for further studies of the digestive system, the drug is taken to 1 capsule no more than 3 times a day before, as well as 1 capsule in the morning directly to the day of medical manipulations.
Meteospazmel in a number of cases can cause the development of such side effects as urticaria (the symptoms pass on their own after the end of the drug), anaphylactic shock, and swelling of the larynx.
Data on overdose are absent, if necessary, symptomatic treatment is conducted under the supervision of the attending doctor.
The drug can cause dizziness, so you should abandon driving for the duration of treatment, as well as working with dangerous mechanisms.
Interaction with other drugs has not been identified, so Metespazmil can be a good adjuvant with an integrated treatment regimen.
We picked up some reviews of people taking the drug Meteopazmil:
- Lilya. I'm happy with the drug, because everything that is stated - it does. It removes spasms and swelling quickly, without pimples and allergies. I drink meteospazmil as necessary, usually once or twice a month. The drug can be taken on a course if the swelling is troubling often, but I still take it for 3-4 days, for me the option is optimal.
- Nastya. I metospazmil helps with IBS, the drug is really worth the amount that it is asked for. Has already tried many means from pains in a stomach or belly and the raised or increased gazoobrazovanii, the best effect is reached or achieved by means of a meteorospasm. Unlike other drugs that I drank, the effect after meteospazmila persists and pain does not return for a long time. Now my eternal fear that I will somehow go to the pharmacy and find out that this drug is off the market. I hope this does not happen in my lifetime.
- Yana. Capsules meteospazmila very large, this, of course, surprised and caught my eye. Has bought or purchased this agent from a meteorism, has remained is very happy, here the truth, while it is better for me nothing worked. I confirm that meteopazmil cool and with gases copes, and with spasms, spasmolytic and carminative in the composition of good, high-quality and work at 5. 3 tablets a day and no flatulence is not terrible, the cause of flatulence, I understand, meteopazmil not interested. And with srk helps (my husband is drinking now) and with the usual overeating. Universalnenko.
Meteospazmil has many similar medicinal preparations. Let's imagine some of them:
- "Simplex Simplex
- "Antiflat Lannacher
Before using analogues, consult your doctor.
Storage conditions and shelf life
Meteoplasm refers to non-prescription antispasmodic medicines with a shelf life of up to three years, subject to the standard storage conditions (at temperatures up to 25 degrees Celsius in the dark place).
How to choose probiotics for the intestine: a list of drugs.
Effective and inexpensive cough syrups for children and adults.
Modern non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
Review of tablets from the increased pressure of the new generation.
Antiviral drugs are inexpensive and effective.