Thanks to popular beliefs, such methods have been developed for the treatment of burns, which can be not only ineffective, but also dangerous for health. To provide correct first aid and further treatment it is important to treat the injury from a medical point of view.
Thermal damage to tissues is termed thermal burn, which has different severity levels :
- To 1 degree, surface skin lesions affecting a small area are considered.
- 2 degree is manifested by the formation of blisters and a small edema, the healing time is more than a week.
- With the 3rd degree of burn A species, necrosis of the skin layer occurs, B species - severe skin damage caused by infection or subcutaneous tissue damage.
- Fourth degree burns are marked not only by skin lesions, but also by muscle tissue, bone system.
First Aid Assistance
Burns can be the result of inaccurate actions with fire, from hot boiling water or steam, from exposure to sunlight. If the degree of lesion is not large and refers to 1 or 2 degrees, and also has no complications and traces of infection, first aid and treatment is provided at home.
When providing first aid, it is necessary:
- Place the burned body area under slightly cold water for 15-20 minutes.
- Or treat the damage with alcohol solution.
- Then apply streptocide ointment, and apply a sterile bandage.
- If the sunburn is sunny, the dressing does not overlap. You can use cream with panthenol, which cool and soothe the skin.
General recommendations of
Treatment may be medicated or performed by folk methods. A common contraindication for any degree of burn is the rejection of oil-based ointments in the early days. Before applying an ointment or cream, iodine and a brilliant green solution are applied.
The following medicinal form of treatment is used:
- Combustive preparation Dexapanthenol. The drug has antiseptic and regenerating properties.
- For anesthesia, Mephenate or Levomecol ointment is used, which also protects against inflammation and bacteria.
- Miramistin and Metronidazole help to stop suppuration.
Characteristic symptoms of chickenpox in adults and treatment at home.
How to properly wash ears from sulfuric plugs? Learn from this article.
How to treat a lipoma at home?http: //netlekarstvam.com/ narodnye-sredstva / kozhnye-bolezni / lipoma.html
How to treat folk remedies?
- Treatment of sea buckthorn oil with thermal burns can become an indispensable tool for rapid healing. Ointment has antibacterial, actively epithelizing properties. Perfectly suitable for both adult and baby skin. The way of using sea buckthorn oil is simple: gauze wipes are wetted in oil, put on the burn site and bandaged. With rapid healing, the bandage is removed on day 4.If the wound still hurts or there are suppuration - the dressing changes within 10 days.
- Sour cream after burning in the sun .After burning, the skin cools in a cool bath, then sour cream or sour milk is applied. These procedures will ease the burning of the skin and help to speed up its healing.
- Crude potatoes, grated and mixed with sour cream , has an excellent cooling and recovery effect. The mixture is applied for 30 minutes, then the burn is washed with cool or warm water.
- Treatment with tea .Tea drink will be very useful not only for quick healing, but also wetting bandages so that they do not dry and stick to the wound. The wound is washed with warm brewing for 7-10 days.
- Oak bark + Poplar bud bud .2 tbsp.l.bark and 1 bud of poplar is crushed and mixed with 7 tbsp.l.butter. The resulting mass is placed in a warm oven for 12 hours, then insisted on a water bath for 20 minutes. The recipe improves healing and increases the protective properties of the body as a whole.
- Soda .Warm baths for feet in water with 1 tbsp.l. Drinking soda
- Mumiyo .Dissolve the mummy in water or add to the ointment to speed recovery.
- Propolis .15 grams of propolis mixed with 2 tbsp.l. Sunflower oil, then insists on a water bath and smeared on the burn as an ointment.
- For the first and further assistance, it is good to use raw yolks mixed with sour cream to a creamy consistency.
When burns are not recommended treatment of the wound with alcohol, tearing off adherent parts of the tissue, puncturing formed blisters. If you leave burns without treatment, this can lead to complications, so it's better to take care of the consequences in advance.
Treatment at home will help to cope with heat damage in an easy degree. Using both national examples, and medicines, you can completely do without medical assistance. But if complications arise, a specialist's consultation will be the best solution.