Ureaplasma Parvum is a pathogenic microorganism that causes inflammatory processes in the urogenital system in large numbers. A person becomes infected during sexual intercourse from an infected partner. Also, the ailment can be transmitted from the mother to the child when the newborn passes through the birth canal. It is impossible to cure the disease independently, however, drugs can reduce the manifestation of unpleasant symptoms for a short time. Treatment of ureaplasma in women, drugs, therapy scheme should be appointed only by an expert, after a thorough diagnosis.
- The first signals for urgent treatment
- What drugs to treat ureaplasma in women
- Use of antibiotics
- Reception of immunomodulators and additional regenerative drugs
- Use of candles
- Ureaplasmosis - treatment during pregnancy
- Recommendations during treatment
Ureaplasma in men - symptoms and treatment Symptoms and treatment of ureaplasma in pregnancy Causes of ureaplasma in women We treat ureaplasma in women at home in the shortest possible time How is ureaplasma transmitted - symptoms and types
The first signals for urgent treatment
Doctors have detected 7 types of ureaplasma, but only 2 of them have a pathogenic effect on the body. These harmful organisms multiply rapidly and cause inflammation in the urogenital organs of a woman. Several factors influence their active life:
- weakened immune system due to stress, hypothermia or chronic diseases;
- period of pregnancy;
- long-term use of hormonal drugs;
- presence of sexually transmitted diseases.
Favorable factors for the reproduction of microorganisms provoke such a disease as urethritis. This ailment is always accompanied by unpleasant symptoms:
- transparent allocation;
- unpleasant sensations when urinating (burning, rubbing);
- pulling pain in the lower abdomen;
- the body temperature rises to 37.5 °.
If the disease causes severe symptoms, then medication should be given promptly. If one sexual partner is exposed to therapy, then the second one must also undergo a course of treatment. Before planning pregnancy, it is necessary to pass tests for the development of ureaplasma. If there is an inflammatory process, it is necessary to undergo therapy. If this is neglected, then subsequently it can provoke ectopic pregnancy or miscarriage.
What drugs to treat ureaplasma in women
Treatment of ureaplasmosis involves the administration of several drugs that affect different areas of the human body. The main treatment scheme includes not only drugs that destroy harmful bacteria, but also immunostimulants. At the reception the doctor will tell in detail how to treat ureaplasma in women.
Use of antibiotics
In the treatment of ureaplasmosis, antibiotics can not be avoided, with their help recovery is quicker. Before prescribing the drug, always perform a sensitivity test, and only then recommend the drug. As a rule, therapy is carried out with the help of several antibacterial groups:
- macrolides accumulate in the cells of the body and are retained in them for 3 days (Wilprafen, Jozamycin, Azithromycin, Sumamed, Clarithromycin);
- tetracyclines are prescribed only together with the drugs of another group (Tetracycline, Doxycycline, Unidox, Solutab);
- fluoroquinolones can not accumulate and remain in the cells of the body, so they take at least 21 days (Avelox, Moxifloxacin, Ofloxacin).
If the inflammatory process is at the initial stage, then one drug from any group is selected for treatment. However, if the disease is in a neglected form or after the first stage of treatment there is no recovery, then the doctors recommend taking 2 antibiotics. Initially, a person takes medicines from the group of tetracyclines (7-10 days), and then proceeds to fluoroquinolones. Using only such a regimen of treatment, there will come a recovery.
Reception of immunomodulators and additional regenerative drugs
According to research, it was found that ureaplasmosis develops against a background of decreased immunity. Given this feature, physicians include in the main therapy medications that effectively restore immunity. Supplement treatment with drugs that reduce the harmful effects of antibiotics on the gastrointestinal tract. To solve such problems apply the following most effective drugs:
- antifungal agents do not allow the development of pathogenic fungi against the background of the destroyed intestinal mucosa (Nystatin);
- medicines with lactobacilli, for restoration of flora in the gastrointestinal tract;
- Immunostimulants, as a rule, use the drug Immunomax or Cycloferon. It is administered intramuscularly once a day according to such a specific scheme (1, 2, 3, 8, 9, and 10 days of the main treatment).
All these drugs from ureaplasma effectively protect the body from the development of bacteria and infections. In addition, the drugs improve immunity qualitatively and help the body fight harmful bacteria.
Use of candles
For the treatment of ailment it is recommended to use candles. They act directly on the focal zone and allow you to quickly restore the body. Doctors prescribe the use of candles of two groups:
- antiseptic contain chlorhexedin, they quickly suppress the infection (Hexidine-D);
- immunomodulatory in its composition contain human interferon. Thanks to its useful composition, the drug not only increases immunity, but also destroys the infection (Genferon).
Candles are used only in complex therapy, they will never replace antibiotics. Enter them twice a day, for 10 days. If you use a larger amount of the drug, then it will cause unpleasant side reactions.
Ureaplasmosis - treatment during pregnancy
Examination of pregnant women for ureaplasmosis is mandatory. If you find this disease, then it requires immediate treatment, otherwise the ailment will cause serious consequences:
- premature delivery;
- organic lesions of the unborn child;
- infection of the uterus and amniotic membranes.
Treatment is appointed immediately, once an accurate diagnosis has been established. During pregnancy it is forbidden to use many medications, so the therapy is a little more complicated. The gynecologist will give recommendations on how to treat the emerging disease. The main treatment regimen includes such medications against ureaplasma:
- Jozamycin (Vilprafen) is allowed to use during pregnancy, but caution should be exercised. Usually, it is recommended to women after 20 weeks of pregnancy, so that the antibiotic does not harm the formation of the fetus;
- candles are allowed, since they have a local effect on the infection and do not affect the development of the baby;
- medicines that restore the intestinal microflora (Linex, Lactovit);
- an acceptable vitamin complex.
After the main therapy, it is necessary to pass tests that help control the disease. For this purpose, laboratory tests are recommended, seeding (performed 7 days after completion of treatment) or PCR (performed 14 days after therapy).
Recommendations during treatment
During therapy, you must adhere to a diet. Women are recommended to exclude from the diet fried, fatty, salty and smoked food. For the period of treatment, you must refrain from taking alcoholic beverages. It is important to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables, as well as fermented milk products.