A dried fruit compote is a universal drink, it can be prepared at any time of the year. It quenches thirst well. Drink is given to kids in kindergartens, they are cooked in schools and hospitals. It can be drunk during pregnancy and diabetics.
The low cost of dried fruits makes it possible to prepare this drink almost every day. The taste of the compote will please any fagot. A rich selection of dried fruits allows you to experiment with the ingredients during the preparation of the drink to achieve the desired taste and aroma.
- What is brewed from the compote?
- Than useful?
- To whom can be harmful?
- Rules for choosing dried fruits
- The best recipes
What is brewed compote from?
Usually the following fruits and berries are used for preparation:
- dried apricots.
The composition of compote can be changed, it depends on which dried fruit you prefer. Each ingredient has its own useful properties. The richer the variety of components used, the more rich the taste of the drink and the more valuable its composition( sodium, vitamins C and B, iron, potassium, zinc).
In the compote high caloric content, due to the high sugar content of dried fruits.100 grams of beverage without sugar contains 60 kilocalories.
- Raising immunity - dried fruits contain vitamin C, which has a beneficial effect on the body's immune system. Regular use of the drink is especially useful in autumn, winter and early spring, when the body is weakened, and the consumption of fresh fruit is reduced.
- Normalization of the gastrointestinal tract. This effect is achieved thanks to dried apricots and prunes .They also increase efficiency, help in the fight against excess weight.
- Dried pears and apples reduce intracranial pressure, promote the normalization of metabolism, help to defeat seasonal depression.
- A compote made from dried fruits will help to forget about problems with urination forever. Dried fruits have bactericidal action, which cures cystitis.
- Raisins strengthens blood vessels, positively affects the heart and circulatory system. It will help get rid of edema.
- Dried figs promotes a good mood. This kind of dried fruit is useful for the thyroid gland. With regular use of figs, your endocrine system will work as expected. Figs improve memory and develop brain activity.
- Dried blueberries is useful for patients with anemia, it returns vision.
- Peach will help everyone who suffers from gout. It alleviates the condition of people with rheumatism. These dried fruits contribute to the breakdown of fats.
- Bananas are indispensable in the fight against depression. They are useful to those who are engaged in heavy physical exercises, is indispensable in overwork, nervous exhaustion and problems with the heart muscle.
- Cherry fruit increases the level of hemoglobin in the blood. How else can you raise hemoglobin at home, read in this article.
- Dried strawberry is rich in vitamin C. It is useful during colds, it is indispensable for sore throat and cough.
- Dried fruits contribute to the treatment of atherosclerosis, are useful in diseases of the liver. Help in the prevention of colds.
Can I do compresses with angina? Useful recommendations.
The best recipes for making tinctures on vodka you will find in this article.
To whom can be harmful?
Despite the rich content of useful properties, a drink can cause harm. Before its use it is necessary to familiarize with a number of contraindications:
- compote is not recommended for those who have ulcers, gastritis or pancreatitis. Apples can provoke an attack of the disease;
- people with sensitive intestines should be careful about prunes - it can cause diarrhea;
- drink is caloric, when taken in large amounts it promotes obesity and increases appetite;
- dried fruits can cause allergic reactions. It's worth to be careful if you use any fruit for the first time( especially for children),
Rules for choosing dried fruits
When buying dried fruits, the following rules should be followed:
- give preference to dried fruits of light shade, they should be close to the natural color of the fruit;
- in dried fruits should not have any glued lumps, such a product is not worth buying;
- dried fruits should emit an acidic flavor, without the smell of mold odor,
- choose pure dried fruits, take a piece of dried apple or pear for testing, rub it in your hands and see what color it will leave;
- it is advisable to buy dried fruits that are sold without packaging, this will allow you to evaluate their quality.
The best recipes
Dried fruits strengthen immunity. Vitamin drink recipe:
- take 100 grams of apples, pears and apricots( the apricots of home-made dried are cooked for a long time, along with apples, the purchased dried apricots are boiled quickly and thrown into compote for 10 to 15 minutes before the end of cooking).Rinse the dried fruits well, pour 3 liters of water and cook;
- after 10 minutes, add a little rose hips, prunes and potatoes, cook another ten minutes;
- pour into a boiling drink of 50 grams of raspberries and blueberries( you can add grapes).Boil the compote for a few minutes and remove from heat;
- cool the beverage and strain through a colander. Dried fruits can be spread out according to the molds and served for dessert.
Drink a drink during the fall and winter, this will allow you to forget about the common cold. When using compote it is worth taking breaks, you can change this recipe to others, and after a few weeks you can return to the vitamin drink
. To improve the work of the digestive tract , it is recommended to take compote prepared as follows:
- take half a cup of dried apricots( pre-soak it in water 10minutes), fill with a liter of boiling water;
- add 2 - 3 teaspoons of lemon and sugar to taste( it is better to put honey);
- cook the drink 15 minutes.
Take compote until you feel improvements.
Compote of apples and pears fights depression and normalizes metabolism. Prepare it by the following recipe:
- take dried apples and pears( proportion 3 to 2), soak them with water;
- in boiling water pour the sugar( 100 grams per liter), first add pears, then apples;
- cook the compote for 35 - 40 minutes.
Drink the resulting drink at will, but do not use it excessively.
Dried figs help in the work of the thyroid gland. For the preparation of compote you will need:
- 200 grams of dried fruits;
- 50 grams of sugar;
- liter of water.
In boiling water you need to pour out the figs and sugar. Maximize the heat and bring the compote to a boil. Drink should be boiled for 15 minutes, then remove it from heat. Cool to room temperature and strain through a colander. You can drink a ready drink at any time of the day.
Effective treatment of otitis in children at home.
How effective is folk treatment in ovulation? Find out by reading the article on the link.
Home remedies against psoriasis on the head - http: //netlekarstvam.com/ narodnye-sredstva / kozhnye-bolezni / psoriaz-na-golove.html
A compote of dried fruits is recommended for everyone who wants to lose weight. But it is necessary to comply with the dosage, excessive consumption of the drink will lead to a set of extra pounds. Compote is prepared as follows:
- take 20 grams of prunes, dried apples and pears. Let them brew in cold water for 15-20 minutes;
- rinse dried fruits with running water, add apples and pears in half a liter of boiling water, boil for half an hour;
- add the prunes and cook the drink for another 10 minutes. Then fill 2 - 3 teaspoons of xylitol and remove the drink from the plate.
It is useful to drink a drink for breakfast, it energizes and replenishes the body with nutrients.
A compote made from dried fruits is rich in substances necessary for the full functioning of the body. The drink perfectly quenches thirst, it is more useful than carbonated water and artificial juices.
Still, when using compote from dried fruits and berries is worth knowing the measure. Excessive dosage of the drink can lead to a set of extra pounds and other unpleasant consequences.