Cheremsha is a wild onion, a plant that grows throughout Europe. It has been known since ancient times, already in the Neolithic times the wild garlic was known and used for food. In addition, already in ancient Rome, appreciated its medicinal properties. Then the wild garlic was used as a plant that cleanses the blood.
Cheresha is often called "bear" onions. This is due to the fact that after the hibernation the bears restore their body rich in wild cherry. In early spring wild leek - almost the only source of vitamins
Although wild leek is a wild plant, it can be planted in the garden, having previously chosen a shady place for the plant.
Cherry is used in cooking, in fresh or dried form, as a seasoning to the main course.
- What is useful for the body of men and women?
- Nutritional value and caloric value
- Possible harm and contraindications
- Application in folk medicine
Than useful for the body of men and women?
- Even the ancient Egyptians knew that wild garlic can be used to purify the stomach and blood. Sweet cherry improves the activity of the digestive organs.
- Sweet cherry contains a large amount of vitamin C, which strengthens the immune system. And since this is a previous plant, it will perfectly help cope with the lack of vitamins after a long winter.
- Bear bulb is also useful for cardiac activity. The plant stops the formation of cholesterol plaques and normalizes the pressure.
- Leaves of wild garlic are rich in phytoncides, which effectively fight against viruses, improve metabolism, strengthen the nervous system.
- Cheryusha also helps fight viral colds.
- Thanks to the composition of sulfur, wild garlic is effective in the fight against eczema and other skin diseases.
- Cherry has a normalizing effect on the intestinal microflora and is effective for dysbacteriosis.
- Sweet cherry helps to remove heavy metals from the body.
Nutritional value and calorie content
Sweet cherry is a low-calorie product and as a supplement to the main dish will not interfere with your diet. For 100 grams of garlic is about 35 kcal.
- The protein content per 100 grams is 2.4 grams, which is 4% of the daily intake rate.
- There is little fat here - 0.1 grams.
- Carbohydrates are contained in an amount of 6.5 grams per 100 grams of wild garlic( 2% of the daily rate).
- In large quantities in the wild garlic contains vitamins A and C. 100 grams of wild garlic contain the amount of these vitamins, exceeding the daily norm.
- There are various macronutrients in the coriander. Among them, phosphorus, chlorine and sulfur predominate.
- In the chemical composition of wild garlic there is a large amount of fiber and various trace elements.
Useful properties and contraindications of cinnamon with honey: application for hair, face, slimming and disease treatment.
About the benefits of green radish for the body read in this article.
How can you use nutmeg in folk medicine?http: //netlekarstvam.com/ narodnye-sredstva /lekarstva/ produkty-pitaniya / muskatnyj-oreh.html
Possible harm and contraindications
Cheremsha is a useful plant. However, in some cases, its use can harm the body.
- You can not eat wild garlic for ulcers, gastritis, pancreatitis and other gastrointestinal diseases. Bearish onions can cause an exacerbation of the disease.
- It is not recommended to eat caramel and nursing mothers - it can adversely affect the taste of milk.
- Naturally, it is impossible to eat wild garlic for individual intolerance.
- Excessive consumption of wild garlic threatens with insomnia, stomach problems and headache.
- Sweet cherry has a diuretic effect, so it is not recommended to eat it in kidney diseases.
- It is not recommended to use wild garlic for epilepsy.
How to prepare medicines based on wild garlic?
The healing properties of wild garlic are known from antiquity. Now this plant is widely used in folk medicine for the treatment of various diseases.
- For a long time, the tincture of vodka and fresh leek leaves will help to lower blood pressure. It is necessary to pour the leaves with five times the amount of vodka and insist a couple of weeks in a dark place. Take this solution in the amount of 20 drops dissolved in water, twice a day
- If you make an infusion of white wine, and not vodka, you will get an excellent remedy for flatulence and diarrhea.
- Juice of wild garlic - an excellent remedy for ulcers and purulent wounds.
- To cope with inflammation of the gums will help a mixture of fresh juicy lemon juice from alcohols in a 1: 1 ratio. This solution should rinse your mouth twice a day.
- With chronic cough and bronchitis the following recipe will help: pour a glass of white wine 10 crushed leek leaves and cook this mixture on low heat for five minutes.
- For the treatment of warts and acne, you need to compress from the leaves of the leek and keep it on the affected place for 10-15 minutes. After several such procedures, warts and acne will disappear.
- Compresses from fresh wild garlic help with rheumatism. A bunch of fresh herbs should be washed and chopped, then applied to a sore spot. To change such compresses it is necessary two times a day.
. Cheremsha is a plant rich in useful and medicinal properties. It will help saturate the body with vitamins and cope with many diseases. However, you should be careful and use this plant in moderate amounts.