A newborn's jelly can seriously affect your health if you do not get rid of an exciting problem in time. For this, there are medicinal and folk methods. If after treatment with traditional medicine, there are no improvements, do not give up the help of doctors.
- Possible causes
- General recommendations
- Folk remedies
- What not to do?
- Preventive measures
Possible causes of
Among the main causes that can cause violations in the work of the liver of a newborn is called the obstruction of the bile canals. Gradually, the bile is mixed with human blood, causing yellowing of the skin. In the absence of treatment, this state of affairs can lead to stones in the liver and viral inflammation of its tissues.
Obstruction of the ways causes several important reasons that can provoke a jaundice with mandatory medication:
- incompatibility of blood type of mother and child;
- conflict on the Rh factor with the fetus;
- hormonal malfunction in the mother;
- improper power supply;
- fetal blood flow disease;
- poor blood flow of the placenta.
This type of jaundice is called pathological and is treated with medicines.
The second type of jaundice is called physiological .It happens in many children and is associated with a large amount of fetal hemoglobin. At birth, it quickly disintegrates and disappears from the effects of ultraviolet rays in the first two weeks of a child's life.
Characteristic symptoms of
The disease can be suspected if there are a number of characteristic symptoms:
- is a constantly crying and troubled child due to pain in the liver;
- lack of appetite and vomiting;
- intestinal obstruction;
- yellowing sclera of the eye;
- high levels of bilirubin and cholesterol( how to clean the vessels of cholesterol, read in this article);
- yellow skin;
- dark urine.
It should be understood that the treatment should be carried out exclusively under the supervision of a physician. Folk remedies can be effective, but can also do a lot of harm.
The child's organism is unpredictable, it is difficult to say how it will react to the new substance. Therefore it is necessary to give decoctions and other means with care, starting from several milliliters.
With too high bilirubin, it is necessary to appoint hepatoprotectors, which restore the normal functioning of the liver and bile ducts.
If the growth of bilirubin or cholesterol is not amenable to control, surgical treatment can be prescribed which is unreasonable.
How to cure folk remedies?
- Birch buds .100 g of birch buds should be filled with 1 liter of good vodka. The resulting mass is infused for 10 days in a dark place. For a newborn, one drop of this infusion is diluted in a tablespoon of water and given for 15-20 minutes before feeding once a day. The course of treatment is not more than 7 days.
- Infusion of cornflower .For cooking, we need two teaspoons of blue cornflower, filled with 0.5 liters of boiling water. After one hour, merge the resulting liquid and give the baby 10 ml in 15-20 minutes for one week. Number of receptions per day - 3.
- Mint solution .10 g of dried leaves should be poured with boiled water and let stand for 10 minutes. Drink 10 ml 5-6 times a day for one week. The dose of this agent can be reduced by half, since mint has a fairly strong effect and can be taken in such doses by adults.
- Broth of barley .A mug of barley in volume of 200 ml to boil in 3 liters of water and to give the kid on one teaspoon 3-4 times a day. Take a decoction for no more than 10 days, after which it is necessary to check the liver of the baby.
- Leaves of barberry .One teaspoon of leaves is poured a glass of boiled water. After 30 minutes, you should dissolve the solution and give the baby one teaspoon 3 times a day for one week.
Characteristic symptoms and treatment of phimosis in boys at home.
How to cure chronic tonsillitis with folk remedies? Read in this article.
Popular treatment of chickenpox in children - http: //netlekarstvam.com/ narodnye-sredstva /raznoe/ vetryanka-u-detej.html
What not to do?
During the course of treatment for the sake of the baby's health, it is necessary to abandon the following:
- when breast-feeding is prohibited to eat sharp and fat;
- does not need to sit at home all the time, so with calcium jelly, calcium is poorly absorbed, and staying in darkened rooms makes the situation even worse;
- give up vitamins, because with your milk the baby can get even more nutrients;
- take several folk remedies at once, as it is difficult to say how together their impact will affect the baby.
It's hard to say what exactly can protect a newborn from liver problems. But most doctors agree that should not neglect the fresh air outdoors during the baby's birth, especially in the first trimester.
It is worth to give up too much fat and spicy food, which will not only be an excellent prophylaxis for the baby, but will also help the mother keep the weight under control.
If you see any problems on the tests and ultrasound, do not refuse treatment. Mom's health directly affects the condition of the fetus and its systems. But at the same time, during pregnancy, you should not get carried away with drugs that have not been prescribed to you, because side effects may include liver problems in your baby.
If you have had blood titers, be sure to take control tests. If it is irresponsible to such things, you can even provoke a miscarriage.
And most importantly, you must remember, only a positive attitude will help you avoid problems and complications.