In the desire to have a beautiful body, any woman seeks to resort to a variety of methods. Since the main enemy of the ideal figure is cellulite, the fair sex is looking for the most effective remedy for this deficiency. The procedures that are performed in beauty salons are an expensive treat. How to get rid of skin imperfections at home? One of the most effective methods is honey massage from cellulite. This procedure does not require large financial costs and time.
- Advantages of bee products
- Procedure of the procedure on the body
- Technique of the procedure
- Rules of Procedure
- Recipes for preparing formulations for massage
- Contraindications to the use of honey massage
We remove cellulite from lashek quickly and at home Anti-cellulite massage by banks at home Get rid of cellulite on the pope We apply capsicam to get rid of cellulite We do anti-cellulite massage at home
Advantages of bee products
Honey has long been used in the treatment of many diseases, as well as their prevention. In addition, this product has such useful properties:
- has antiviral, antifungal and antibacterial action;
- It is used in the treatment of burns, abrasions, cuts;
- has a beneficial effect on the digestive system;
- improves blood circulation;
- eliminates inflammation;
- helps maintain calcium in the body;
- increases immunity.
Also, honey is actively used for colds and improves the general condition of the body. With such healing properties, honey against cellulite improves skin condition and activates cellular respiration.
Procedure of the procedure on the body
Massage with honey from orange skin not only improves the contours of the figure, but also has a beneficial effect on the body as a whole. Namely:
- Joints. Relieves fatigue after excessive physical exertion, improves the functioning of ligaments and connective tissues. Regularly carrying out the procedure of massage with honey makes the joints more elastic and elastic.
- Muscular system. Increases their tone and elasticity.
- Central nervous system. The procedure promotes relaxation and calm after a busy workday.
- Metabolism. Massage improves blood circulation, so that metabolism is normalized.
With regard to getting rid of cellulite, honey massage effectively copes with the orange peel, making the skin softer, supple and velvety. For greater efficiency, various essential and aromatic oils can be added to honey.
Important to remember!This method of getting rid of cellulite is not suitable for women who have an individual intolerance to beekeeping products! Such a massage can cause allergic skin rashes and other unpleasant manifestations.
Technique of the procedure
Massage against cellulite can be easily done at home. To maximize the effectiveness of this procedure, you need to follow certain rules. How to make a massage? For this it is required to carry out such manipulations:
- Honey massage from cellulite with the involvement of another person. To perform the procedure, the assistant should dial in each palm a small amount of honey and do patting movements in problem areas. Honey will harden, therefore after a few minutes of such manipulations there will be a noticeable reddening of the skin. The longer the procedure is performed, the harder the hands will be. After a while, a white coating forms on the hands - this is a wax that has already curdled. In this way, in addition to eliminating cellulite, it is possible to purify the pores, as well as enrich the cells with useful substances.
- Self-massage with honey from cellulite. If you carry out the procedure yourself, you need to collect a small amount of honey in each palm and begin to treat the affected cellulite. It is very important with such manipulations - do not take your hands off your skin, and try to squeeze them as hard as possible. Honey should gradually be transformed into small white circles. This means that the ingredient has effectively affected the skin. The pores were cleansed of salts and other metabolic products.
Important to remember!To perform the massage procedure, it is required to use unprotected honey! Lumps of sugar interfere with anti-cellulite massage.
Rules of Procedure
In order for the beekeeping product to affect the female skin as efficiently as possible, it is necessary to adhere to such rules:
- For the procedure, you should take a small amount of honey. It is enough 2 tbsp. l. - one for each palm. Excessive amount of the product only spreads throughout the body, making it difficult to perform massage movements.
- The procedure of massage is required in a cool room. In a hot environment, honey becomes liquid and loses its stickiness, thanks to which the massage is effective. Therefore, it is better not to choose for the procedure such places as a bathroom or a sauna. In the heat of honey, it is useful to do only purifying and enriching vitamins mask.
- Use not too liquid honey. For a massage, the flower or lime product of beekeeping is ideal. Also, refrain from using candied honey. In the massage procedure, lumps of sugar will only interfere. Such an ingredient can be used in the peeling procedure, that is, as a body scrub.
By bringing these rules into action, a woman can achieve perfect shape outlines.
Important to remember!Doing a massage with honey is required regularly! Single procedures will not bring any effect. It is required to process problem places with honey every other day for 20-30 minutes.
Recipes for preparing formulations for massage
For more effective and beneficial effects on the skin, you can add a variety of aromatic and essential oils to honey. The easiest and most effective recipes for a massage with honey are:
- It will take 2 hours. l. honey, 10 drops of essential oil of lavender, 5 drops of peppermint oil and 3 drops of lemon juice. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly and proceed with the massage.
- 2 hours l. of the original ingredient, add 2 drops of eucalyptus oil, 5 drops of freshly squeezed lemon juice and grapefruit. Mix all the ingredients.
- To 2 hours. l. honey should be added 5 drops of ether lemon oil, 3 drops of lavender oil and 5 drops of freshly squeezed grapefruit juice.
Important to remember!At the time of preparing the mixture for massage, do not forget that honey - the main ingredient! It should be a large part, because the effectiveness of using this method against cellulite depends on the stickiness of the product of beekeeping.
Contraindications to the use of honey massage
Despite the well-known benefit of this beekeeping product, there are a number of contraindications to its use for massage, namely:
- women during pregnancy or menstruation;
- with various diseases of the mammary glands;
- with lactation;
- in the period of rehabilitation after surgery;
- the presence of benign or malignant tumors, such as myoma, fibroma or lipoma;
- diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- problems with veins;
- presence of cholelithiasis;
- individual intolerance to beekeeping products or allergic reactions to honey.
Also, from such a massage should refrain women with a close arrangement of veins to each other. Procedures can make the veins more pronounced and contribute to the appearance of a vascular network.