Hilak forte is a high-speed drug that helps to normalize the tone of the intestine and the microflora in its lumen.
It leads to a decrease in the secretion of fluid in the lumen of the intestine and indirectly affects the suppression of opportunistic bacteria in the intestine. Due to this, antidiarrhoeal action develops. This drug is indicated for the symptomatic treatment of diarrhea of any genesis. Hilak forte can be used for dyspeptic disorders of the gastrointestinal tract.
It is harmless when used in minimal therapeutic doses, well tolerated by patients and does not accumulate in the body.
Clinical and pharmacological group
A drug that regulates the balance of the intestinal microflora.
Terms of sale from pharmacies
Can buywithout a doctor's prescription.
How much does Hilak forte in pharmacies cost? The average price is at the level of300 rubles.
Composition and form of release
Hilak forte is available in the form of transparent light yellow drops for ingestion with an acidic odor, in a vial.
- As the main active substances of these drops are the non-germinal water substrates of the products of metabolism substances Lactobacillus acidophilus, Streptococcus faecalis, Escherichia coli, Lactobacillus helveticus.
Excipients are: sodium phosphate heptahydrate, potassium phosphate, concentrated phosphoric acid, lactic acid, potassium sorbate, citric acid monohydrate.
Components in the composition of drops determine their effect on the body. The product is classified as an anti-diarrhea pharmacological group. Its goal is to restore the full intestinal microflora and the functions of the intestinal mucosa.
Volatile acids activate active recovery of the intestinal environment after the infection. They ensure the absorption of electrolytes, and after dehydration, provoked by various food poisoning, the process of recovery of the body is greatly accelerated. Due to lactic acid, the drug regulates intestinal acidity.
The drug also stimulates the growth of intestinal anaerobic flora and is able to intensify its struggle against salmonella. This property is successfully used for the rapid withdrawal of salmonella in infants after they have undergone the main therapy of salmonella enteritis.
There are data confirming the ability of the drug to stimulate the immune response, thereby strengthening the body's resistance to various diseases.
Indications for use
The drug is an effective probiotic. Specific strains of bacteria, which are the basis of droplets, excipients effectively fight the pathogenic flora of the gastrointestinal tract, help restore normal. In this way the work of the gastrointestinal tract is normalized, the digestion process stabilizes, the food is digested well. Hilak Forte drops are prescribed when:
- gassing, flatulence, constipation, other intestinal disorders;
- salmonellosis (at the stage of recovery of the patient);
- the need for a recovery course after therapy with antibiotics, sulfonamides, hormonal drugs;
- the period of rehabilitation after irradiation;
- violation of the enzymatic activity of the glands of the wall of the stomach, intestines;
- chronic gastrointestinal diseases that cause the development of pathogenic flora, cause mucosal damage;
- gastritis (including atrophic), gastroenteritis, colitis;
- allergic manifestations caused by dysfunction of the intestine;
- making a first aid kit for travel, when the change of climate, water is expected.
Do not use the drug for individual intolerance.
Intended use for pregnancy and lactation
There is insufficient data regarding the possible risk to the child, so pregnant and lactating drug is prescribed after consultation with the doctor.
Many conditions that disrupt intestinal function can be prevented. For this, it is recommended to take Hilak forte with preventive courses 2-3 times a year. You can also use it before the upcoming provoking factors - moving, resting in other climatic conditions, stressful periods, errors in nutrition.
Dosage and route of administration
As indicated in the instructions for use, Hilak forte is ingested before or during meals, diluting in a small amount of liquid, excluding milk.
The drug is prescribed 3 times / day.
- Adults prescribe 40-60 drops (2.2-3.3 ml) per reception;
- Children - 20-40 drops (1.1-2.2 ml) per reception;
- Infants - 15-30 drops per reception.
Infants are advised to use the drug in vials.
After improvement, the daily dose can be reduced by half.
Undesirable effects are extremely rare. The drug is well tolerated by patients of any age. There were cases when patients complained of discomfort in the abdominal area, skin rashes of an allergic nature and reaction from the mucous membranes.
If the recommended therapeutic dosage of Hilak forte drops is significantly exceeded, the symptomatology does not develop. In this case, regular medical supervision is required.
It is not recommended to take the drug simultaneously with milk and dairy products.
The drug does not affect the ability to drive vehicles or engage in other potentially hazardous activities that require increased concentration and speed of psychomotor reactions.
Compatibility with other drugs
When used simultaneously with antacids, it is possible to neutralize lactic acid, which is part of the drug Hilak forte.
We offer you to get acquainted with the opinions of people who used Hilak forte:
- Tamara. I've been drinking hilak-forties for five years now, with courses. All unpleasant phenomena connected with a dysbacteriosis (a meteorism, gravity and so forth) calm down. The diagnosis was made by doctors, tried many medications, but it was better and safer for the drug to not find it. He has one drawback - a little expensive.
- Alice. At me simply tremendous effect after reception hilak forte, I do not see anywhere about this effect - from the moment of reception hilak the sugar has considerably decreased and keeps all time at level , - , . Unfortunately, I do not know whether it can be taken further. I drank it for 4 weeks. The instructions say that he restores the metabolism, can therefore, and sugar has become normal.
- Nina. The drug is wonderful, only it became dorogovat, last time took after the course of antibiotic, works fine, even the usual constipation stopped. I took 40 drops 3 times a day, 100 bottles was enough for about a week. Question: what should be the duration of treatment with this drug to fix the effect?
Reviews of doctors and patients about the drug Hilak Forte are overwhelmingly positive. The drug works well against constipation, flatulence, diarrhea and, in addition, it is effective against acne and cutaneous manifestations of allergies.
Most often on the forums there are reviews about Hilak Forte for children and, in particular, for infants, in whom GI disorders occur especially often. Almost all parents assure that the remedy is very convenient to use and effective for most problems that arise in young children.
In the reviews about Hilak Forte for newborns, moms sometimes remark that for them the drawback of the drug was that the drops can not be diluted in milk. Mom's of older children, sometimes a minus of a drug call it a specific sour taste.
Structural analogs for the active substance:
- Good luck;
- The Legend;
Before buying an analogue, consult your doctor.
Shelf life and storage conditions
The shelf life of Hilak forte drops is 4 years. After the vial has been opened, drops can be used for a period of no more than 6 weeks. The solution should be stored in a dark, dry place inaccessible to children at an air temperature not exceeding + 25 ° C.
How to choose probiotics for the intestine: a list of drugs.
Effective and inexpensive cough syrups for children and adults.
Modern non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
Review of tablets from the increased pressure of the new generation.
Antiviral drugs are inexpensive and effective.