Angina is often affected, especially in childhood. But if in childhood the treatment was not carried out correctly, then the disease will often persecute and adults. This unpleasant disease, it weakens the body, causes severe pain and increased body temperature. We offer effective methods of treating angina at home with folk remedies.
- Treatment of angina depending on its type
- What is important for home treatment of angina
- Bed rest
- Abundant drink
- Rinse your mouth
- Reception of antiseptic agents
- Antipyretic drugs
- Folk remedies for treatment of sore throats
- Preparing for inhalation
- What to take internally for treatment
- Radish black and honey
- Seeds of cumin
- Aloe and honey leaves
- Birch buds with honey
- Treatment of sore throat in pregnant women
- Treatment in children
Angina - which doctor should I go to? Rapid and effective relief from angina in children Angina in an adult: treatment with antibiotics We treat follicular sore throat at home Quickly and simply get rid of purulent sore throat at home
Important! The main danger of angina is that with improper treatment, in an incomplete volume, various complications can develop, affecting the systemic organs (even the heart).
Treatment of angina depending on its type
As is known, angina is of several kinds:
Therefore, for each type, a separate treatment is prescribed. Let's look at each species in detail.
Unfortunately, this form must be treated by a doctor. In this case, appoint:
- antibiotic (from a number of penicillins, then macrolides);
- apply antiseptics in the form of sprays (Ingalipt, Stopangin);
- use resorption tablets (Sebidin, Strepsils);
- a regular rinse of the throat is required (Rotokan, potassium permanganate, chamomile, calendula).
For the treatment of lacunar angina at home, it is possible to use both antibiotics and folk recipes in the complex. You can prepare a special mass for resorption from conventional products:
- it is necessary to melt 1 tbsp. l. butter;
- add 1 tbsp. l. honey and soda on the tip of a teaspoon;
- mix thoroughly, bring to a homogeneous mixture;
- eat 3 times a day.
If you do not want to cook anything, find propolis and just slice it well.
Brewed tea is an effective remedy:
- brew black tea, add to it the root of ginger, a slice of lemon;
- let it brew for 15 minutes, then drink.
If a follicular sore throat occurs, the patient should be separated from everyone in his room:
- The room should be ventilated 2 times a day, cleanliness should be observed, wet cleaning should be carried out;
- to comply with bed rest;
- more drink warm drinks: broth of wild rose, chamomile, warm teas with lemon;
- it is necessary to gargle more often: broths of herbs, salt and soda solution;
- the patient needs a diet (without fatty, salty, smoked);
- more to consume vitamins.
For the treatment of non-traditional medicine offers:
- 5-7 cloves of garlic chop and pour apple juice to make the mass look like a gruel.
- The resulting mixture is heated on fire for 5 minutes.
- Then strain and drink in small sips, throughout the day to drink 2-3 glasses.
Important! If angina only began to develop, home treatment methods are an excellent way to stop the symptoms and stop the disease. When the moment is missed, the folk remedies are used only as additional to the basic medicamental treatment.
Treatment of chronic tonsillitis can be carried out freely at home, but after examination and doctor's recommendations. Self-medication leads to bad consequences. The specialist will explain the scheme of therapy in detail:
- if necessary, include antibiotics (they are not always used to treat chronic sore throat);
- prescribe antiseptic drugs;
- anti-inflammatory drugs.
Traditional medicine recommends use for the treatment of herbs and tinctures:
- teas from herbs (thyme, sage, mother-and-stepmother, St. John's wort, dill);
- gargle with a solution of soda and salt;
- To carry out inhalations with the addition of eucalyptus;
- take propolis tincture (drink tea with honey).
For the treatment of acute angina at home, first of all, do a gargling, for this you can use:
- pharmacy solutions Chlorhexidine, Chlorophyllipt;
- herbs of herbs (chamomile, sage of calendula, yarrow);
- solutions of soda and salt;
- Beet juice (grate 200 g of beet, squeeze juice, rinse once every 2 hours).
At normal temperatures it is recommended to make a compress: leaf a cabbage with a thin layer of honey, put on the chest, wrapped in a scarf. You can use resorption pills from the throat:
- Strepsils, Faringosept, Travisil.
- Mumiye - 3 times a day (also need to be resorbed).
This form of the disease requires timely treatment, otherwise you can earn otitis media, myocarditis, rheumatism and other diseases. To treat catarrhal angina at home, you can use various methods. Therapy is as follows:
- regular gargling with medicinal plants, furacilin and ready-made solutions;
- use a dry bandage (wear all day), do compresses;
- carry out inhalation procedures;
- children give warm fruit juices, tea with lemon.
But this is not enough for treatment, you still need to see a doctor so that he can prescribe physiotherapy and antibiotics.
What is important for home treatment of angina
It is especially important to pay attention to this point when the treatment of sore throats in the home is done with folk remedies in children. Adults with weakness and fever remain in bed, and children should be monitored. If you allow excessive activity, this can cause complications.
No matter what exactly a sick person will drink, it is important to just drink. It can be warm water, tea, fruit drinks and compotes. Pay attention that the drink should be warm: not hot or cold, namely warm.
Rinse your mouth
With the described disease, the tonsils and those parts of the throat that adhere to them are affected. If you look at the affected areas, you can visually see the white coating. You can get rid of by rinsing, which are held every 60 minutes. Solutions for rinsing - a decoction of herbs, dissolved in water, soda, salt or specialty pharmaceutical products.
Reception of antiseptic agents
To alleviate the condition, because with the angina, the throat hurts so much that it is difficult to swallow, you need to take medicine. Doctors often with this purpose appoint aerosols or chemist's candy specifically for the treatment of the throat.
The intake of antibacterial drugs must be clearly agreed with the doctor. Often the course of treatment is up to 7 days. Antibiotics are used to not complicate the disease. Often appoint:
Take medication with angina is only in the situation when the temperature keeps at around 38 degrees and above.
Folk remedies for treatment of sore throats
Important! When treating angina at home, folk remedies need to gargle correctly. How to do it, you can look at the video.
Solutions for rinsing the mouth can easily be prepared at home:
- to 3 hours. l. spoons of dry onion husks, which must be finely chopped with scissors, add water in the amount of 0.5 liters. Put on the stove and boil, then infuse for 100 minutes. For rinsing, the broth is used every few hours;
- to 3 tbsp. l. dry sage add a liter of boiling water. Insist an hour, and then immediately used to rinse the mouth. To make the effect stronger, add crushed mint leaves or chamomile flowers when brewing to sage;
- home-grown calanchoe juice. It is necessary to tear off the leaf of the plant and rinse it thoroughly in running water. Then grind and pass through a sieve to make the juice. Mix with warm water in equal proportions;
- Beet juice will help with severe angina. Grate fresh root on a fine grater. Put the gruel in gauze and squeeze the juice. Add a large spoonful of apple cider vinegar to the beet juice. If the juice burns down your throat, you can dilute it with water.
Important! Inhalations are used at the stage when the sore throat is coming to an end. It is important that there is no longer a temperature if a steam inhaler is used.
The most practical and effective is purified kerosene, which can be purchased or prepared at home by yourself.
- In a two-liter jar, pour 500 ml of kerosene and 500 ml of water (boiled and cooled).
- Close the lid and shake the jar. Then let it brew for 1 hour and merge the lower and separating layer (repeat 3 times).
- Add 2 tbsp. l. salt and give another 3 hours. Strain through gauze with cotton wool in another bowl.
Gargle with aviation kerosene is necessary 3 times a day or handle the amygdala with a stick with fleece. Doctors consider this method extremely dangerous because of the risk of burns or intoxication, do not recommend using it in angina, so as not to worsen the disease.
Preparing for inhalation
Solutions for inhalation, prepared from herbs, are very popular:
- to 2 tbsp. spoons of chamomile leaves mixed with sage and mint, add 1000 ml of warm water. Put on a stove and, after boiling, leave on fire for five minutes. Then let the mixture cool down a bit, bend over the pan, covering your head with a towel and breathing in steam;
- you can use 3 tbsp. a spoonful of St. John's wort dry and crushed, which in equal proportion connects with chamomile. Pour, again, a liter of water, boil for several minutes. For greater effect in the mixture it is recommended to add a little essential oil of eucalyptus, other conifers.
Important! Traditional medicine for the treatment of angina at home promotes the use of alcohol or vodka compresses. They will need to be applied in the area of the clavicle and hold up to several hours. You can do compresses three times a day. On top of the compress it is recommended to insulate further.
Use the following recipes:
- onion peeled, grate. Put the gruel in gauze, and, it is better to take several layers. The peculiarity of this compress is that you do not need to keep more than 30 minutes: it is fraught with skin burns;
- fresh cabbage leaves. It is necessary to cut the leaves of cabbage to excrete the juice. Attach to the neck and rewind the scarf. Well, if every three hours it will turn out to change the leaves.
What to take internally for treatment
Radish black and honey
These ingredients have always been at hand at the hands of the Slavs. For this reason, they treated the sore throat with available and proven means. In the washed radish make a groove, pour the liquid honey into it and close it with a cut top. Infuse 10 hours, then honey, which is already mixed with root juice, drink 1 hour. l.
Seeds of cumin
This popular method of treating angina at home was taken from Mongolian culture. You need 200 grams of cumin seeds to pour in 0.5 liters of water. Boil a quarter of an hour, add 2 tablespoons. spoons of quality cognac (you can substitute vodka, other strong alcohol). The consistency of the broth should look like brewed coffee. Strain and drink every 30 minutes for 1 tbsp. l.
This vegetable contains a lot of vitamins, microelements and organic acids. Most often use the method of rinsing the juice: you need to peel, grate and squeeze juice. Dissolve the resulting juice with 6% vinegar. Gargle should be 3-5 times a day.
Aloe and honey leaves
With a homemade aloe flower, rip the fleshy leaves. Then grind and add honey in exactly the same amount. Infuse about three days, then strain and drink syrups 3 times / day for 1 tbsp. l. before eating.
Birch buds with honey
It is clear that to treat the throat, sore throats, honey fits perfectly. So in this recipe, honey in the amount of 0.5 liters warmed up in a water bath, add 100 g of kidney birch (you can buy at the pharmacy). Boil 10 minutes, pass through a sieve. Add honey on birch buds to any drinks for the patient in the amount of 1 hour. l. on a mug of a drink.
Treatment of sore throat in pregnant women
Angina in pregnant women, like many other diseases must be treated under the supervision of a doctor. It is not necessary to carry this disease on your feet, save yourself from the stresses and household chores that you find difficult to do at the moment. You can use such tools:
- Take a rinse throat: 2 h. l. sea salt diluted in 0.2 liters of boiled water, perform the procedure 4 times a day.
- Treat propolis with tonsils (you need to moisten the cosmetic stick in the tincture).
Treatment in children
Undoubtedly, the best treatment for sore throat in children will be appointed by a doctor who will determine the type of sore throat and pick up the correct medication. In such cases apply:
- absorbing tablets Tharyngept;
- Sprays Hexoral;
- mouthwash. Chlorophyllipt.
Of the folk remedies, beet juice is considered effective (it is used for inflamed tonsils, relieves edema and pain). It is necessary to grate the beetroot on a grater, wring it through gauze, mix 200 g of juice with 1 tbsp. l. acetic essences. Rinse 5 times a day, preferably after eating.
Begin the treatment of angina at home with folk methods can be at the earliest stage of the disease. If you catch yourself in time, you can stop the disease and prevent its development.