Many women are worried about dark circles under the eyes, the causes of the onset and how to get rid of them. This manifestation is a reaction to a variety of negative factors. At normalization of a condition of an organism dark circles pass without effort, but in some cases it is required to make efforts to get rid of them.
- Physiological factors
- Pathological causes
- To whom to address and how to diagnose?
- Common restorative measures
- Local impact
- Use of folk remedies
We pull a speck from the eye of the house - useful tips Find out why your eyes hurt, Why there are bags under the eyes and how to get rid of them Why the eye hurts under the upper eyelid, it hurts to press - causes Why do colds hurt the eyes?
Important! The skin around the eyes is very thin and delicate. Collagen fibers are located in it in a mesh fashion, which greatly increases the extensibility. Under the skin are blood vessels, which are visible due to the fineness of the skin. This contributes to the formation of dark circles around the eyes of women.
Among the factors influencing the formation of dark circles under the eyes, two groups can be distinguished: physiological and pathological.
The main physiological reasons for women include:
- abuse of salty and fatty foods, which leads to slagging of the body;
- chronic fatigue (lack of sleep, non-compliance with the regime of the day);
- inadequate nutrition (for example, lack of vitamin C and iron leads to a decrease in the elasticity of capillaries);
- bad habits (smoking, abuse of alcohol and caffeinated drinks);
- sedentary lifestyle;
- stressful state;
- hereditary predisposition;
- sharp weight loss;
- exposure to direct sunlight on the eye area;
- holding a long time in a stuffy and gasy room;
- poor-quality cosmetics.
The exclusion of these factors from the life of women, as well as the maintenance of a healthy lifestyle will lead to the restoration of the whole organism and the color of the skin around the eyes.
If a woman leads a healthy lifestyle, and harmful environmental factors are excluded, and dark circles under the eyes are still present, you should consult a doctor. Dark circles under the eyes can be indicators of some pathologies. What hurts if there are dark circles under the eyes? It:
- diseases of the urinary system;
- pathology of the heart and blood vessels;
- Thyroid gland diseases;
- lung diseases;
- diseases of the central nervous system;
- brain trauma;
- pathology of blood (leukemia, anemia, thrombocytopenia);
- allergic reaction;
- poisoning (food, medicamentous);
- infectious diseases (hepatitis, tick-borne encephalitis, malaria);
- helminthic invasion (ascariasis).
To whom to address and how to diagnose?
Important! Independently to determine the cause of darkening of the skin under the eyes is very difficult, especially in the absence of other symptoms. Timely appeal to the doctor and evaluation of the general condition of the body will help to identify all the existing pathologies.
When darkening the skin under the eyes, you should consult a therapist. The therapist conducts an examination and a necessary examination, which includes:
- general analysis of blood and urine;
- a blood test for markers of inflammation;
- blood chemistry;
- examination of the thyroid gland;
- a study of the hormonal background of a woman.
In the presence of deviations the therapist directs the patient to another highly specialized specialist. Additionally, ultrasound of the heart and kidneys, additional laboratory tests can be performed. You may need to see a gynecologist.
In the absence of violations in the work of the body, you should consult a dermatologist and a cosmetologist.
Depending on the reasons for the appearance of dark circles under the eyes, treatment can be:
Drug therapy is required when there are diseases in the body of a woman. Treatment is appointed by a therapist or other specialized specialist, for example, a cardiologist, an endocrinologist, an allergist, a neurologist. Each specific disease requires a separate treatment regimen. Therapy should be carried out under the supervision of a specialist. To get a good result, you should carefully follow all the doctor's prescriptions.
Common restorative measures
In the absence of abnormalities in the body of a woman to get rid of dark circles under the eyes it is necessary:
- Make sleep healthy. This is not only in its duration of at least 7 hours, but also in quality. The place for sleep should be comfortable and convenient. It is advisable to use orthopedic mattresses.
- Get rid of bad habits. Smoking, abuse of coffee and alcohol leads not only to the darkening of the skin under the eyes, but also to the yellow complexion.
- Eat sufficient fluid. In the absence of moisture, the skin loses moisture, becomes sensitive, less elastic and loses the turgor. As a result, translucent capillaries give the skin an unpleasant shade.
- Make the diet balanced and complete. In the menu of a woman must be present a sufficient amount of fruits and vegetables in raw form. It is recommended to exclude or restrict acute, smoked, greasy and salty foods.
- A lot of time spend in the fresh air.
- In the summer use sunglasses. This accessory will decorate the image and protect it from exposure to harmful sunlight.
- Do sport.
- Use high-quality cosmetics and care products appropriate to a particular type of skin.
Adhering to these recommendations, you can not only beautify the appearance, but also improve overall health.
Many women care how to get rid quickly of dark circles under the eyes. In the beauty salon, services are offered to correct this deficiency. In cosmetology, the following measures are used for a quick effect:
- Mesotherapy. Improves the tone of blood vessels and moisturizes the skin. Several procedures are required, but the result is preserved for a long time.
- Biorevitalization. This procedure is similar to mesotherapy, but due to the use of another active substance, fewer procedures are required.
- Lipofilling. In this procedure, the skin is injected with restylane or fat tissue of a woman.
- ELOS-rejuvenation is a hardware method of rejuvenation.
- Microcurrent therapy is an apparatus method that stimulates the outflow of venous blood.
- professional makeup. To get rid of dark circles, no less than 5 regular procedures are required.
The main disadvantage of the salon procedures is the high price.
For a better effect in the fight against dark circles under the eyes requires a complex effect. A great addition to cosmetic procedures is massage. It helps to stimulate blood circulation in the area of skin darkening, to provoke fluid outflow and to reduce bruising under the eyes.
Sequence of manual massage:
- thorough cleansing of the skin around the eyes;
- application on the working area of cosmetic oil or nourishing cream;
- the padding of the index and middle finger immediately from two sides of the light circular movements clockwise from the outside of the eye;
- with the same fingers pressing in places under the eyes, without stretching the skin and heading from temple to nose;
- pressing down for a few seconds the area under the eyes at the same time with the pads of the four fingers;
- in the end to do the tapping movements in a circle, heading from the outer corner of the eye through the bridge of the nose;
- washing with cool water.
In addition to cosmetic procedures with dark circles, special means of industrial production are successfully fighting. The main species are:
- cream with hyaluronic acid, natural extracts, essential oil of sandalwood, retinol, vitamins K and C;
- Gels that have a cooling effect and relieve edema;
- serums, refreshing and regenerating the skin;
- toning and rejuvenating masks.
Use of folk remedies
Get rid of at home from dark circles can be with the help of traditional medicine. There are many different recipes designed to combat dark circles under the eyes. Such products have a positive effect due to their natural composition.
Important! When using any means of traditional medicine should consult with a specialist. Especially with sensitive and allergic skin.
The most common recipes are:
- Curd the cheese into a paste and place on the problem area for 20 minutes. In the end, wipe the skin with cold strong tea.
- Two tablespoons of cornflower flowers brew 1 cup of boiling water. In the present liquid, moisten the cotton pad and apply to the problem area for 20 minutes.
- Compresses from green tea. Brew 2 tea bags in 1 cup of boiling water. Leave for 15 minutes and cool to room temperature. Wet cotton or cotton pad in infusion and apply to the problem area. It is enough 5 procedures.
- 1 tsp sage herbs pour 100 ml of boiling water and insist. The finished liquid is divided into 2 parts. One part is frozen in cubes. For a good effect, you need to wipe the wadded disk in a warm solution and process the problem area. Then immediately wipe the skin with a sage ice cube. It takes 5 procedures.
- To remove circles under the eyes, cut the cucumber into thin circles and place over the eyes. During the procedure, you should change the mugs 3 times to new ones. You can also grate the vegetable on a grater and spread the gruel on the area around the eyes.
Of course, from dark circles under the eyes you can get rid of folk remedies. But you can not use traditional medicine as the main treatment. The best option is a complex effect on the cause.
Any disease or deviation in the body is better prevented than spending a lot of money on treatment. This also applies to dark circles under the eyes. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle, avoiding bad habits, proper nutrition will keep the appearance in good condition and strengthen health.
If you can not avoid darkening of the skin under the eyes, you should consult a doctor for advice, identify the cause and fight it.