Apricot oil is obtained by cold pressing from fruit seeds. Plums of plum are allowed.
Apricot oil is a natural product containing vitamins, minerals and other useful substances.
The rich composition has caused a wide application of the means in cosmetology for skin care of the face.
- Action on the skin
- Ways of using
- Mask recipes
- Contraindications to use
- Useful advice
The main components are polyunsaturated and fatty acids.
They have a beneficial effect on the skin cells of the face, improve regeneration and improve tone.
The composition contains:
- Vitamin A, moisturizes the skin, gives elasticity;
- Vitamin C, promotes the elasticity and elasticity of the epidermis;
- Group B vitamins, give cells health;
- Vitamin F, accelerates the regeneration process, slows down aging and wilting, helps normalize the work of the sebaceous glands, eliminates defects( acne, dilated pores, etc.).
Action on the skin
Apricot oil has a magical effect on the skin of the face.
Regular use provides the cells with a full complex of vitamins, moisturizes and nourishes the skin.
The application of oil from apricot kernels has the following effect on the face:
- The product nourishes, softens and moisturizes the skin, prevents the appearance of dryness and peeling, promotes rapid detachment of dead cells;
- Improves the synthesis of collagen and elastin, responsible for the elasticity and youthfulness of the skin;
- Smoothes wrinkles, makes the skin healthy and fit;
- Tones up the skin;
- Restores the complexion;
- Eliminates inflammation, including on sensitive and problematic skin.
And what do you know about the treatment of heartburn folk remedies? Read in a useful article recipes of alternative medicine.
About the medicinal properties and contraindications of the motherwort for men is written on this page.
Apricot oil is used for all types of skin. Primarily recommended for women with dry and rough skin and with its aging, the appearance of the first wrinkles.
Oil has a beneficial effect on sensitive skin, as it has a soft, moisturizing effect.
Well suited tool for the care of baby skin and eyelid skin.
Ways of using
Apricot oil is a part of many cosmetic products.
Effective product in the fight against wrinkles and flabbiness. You can use the product in its pure form at home.
After several procedures, the elasticity, elasticity and tone of the epidermis increases, wrinkles begin to smooth out.
Oil is a liquid with a low viscosity, has a subtle, slightly discernible odor of nuts or apricots.
Does not leave a strong greasy shine when used.
Apricot oil is used in the fight against wrinkles.
It is used in a pure, undiluted form, or together with other vegetable oils or natural ingredients.
The easiest way to use oil is to apply it to the surface of the face skin for the night( without rinsing).
Skin eyelid treatment is allowed. The oil completely replaces the cream and gels.
Treat aphisic oil with inflamed areas and peeling areas.
Add the substance to creams and other facials. The amount of added oil is not standardized.
And what do you know about the use of Japanese Sophora in folk medicine? Read about the fruits and leaves of medicinal plants in the article by clicking on the link.
About the distribution area of the blood-thirsty medicinal is written here.
On the page: http: //netlekarstvam.com/ narodnye-sredstva / lekarstvennye-rasteniya / air-bolotnyj.html it is written about the rhizome of the ayr marsh.
For facial skin cleansing, apricot kernel oil is heated, a cotton swab is moistened and a face is treated.
Do not use on women with oily skin.
To get rid of wrinkles, apricot oil is used in the form of various masks.
Apply the product, both in its pure form, and together with other components that have a beneficial effect on the skin of the face.
To combat wrinkles, use different recipes masks with the addition of apricot oil:
- In 20 ml of the product add 6 drops of sandalwood and 2 drops of pink and tangerine oil.
The resulting mixture is applied to the face, neck and décolleté zone at night;
- The mixture is applied to the skin of the eyelids at night;
- Mix 1 tablespoon apricot oil and jojoba oil, avocado, 3 drops of essential oil of rosewood and incense oil.
- The resulting mixture is applied to the pre-cleaned skin at night.
Day usage is allowed;
- Well tightens the skin composition of apricot oil, potatoes and kaolin( white clay).
Clay is mixed with water in equal proportions, potatoes and a teaspoon of oil are added to the mixture.
The finished composition is applied to the face and neck, aged for half an hour and rinsed;
- The mixture of apple and apricot kernel oil, combined in equal proportions, contributes to the production of collagen and elastin.
- Reduces wrinkles mixture of apricot oil with vitamin E, combined in equal proportions.
The composition is applied with a cotton swab on the face and neck, aged for at least 30 minutes and washed off;
- Mix the egg white with honey( 1 teaspoon) and oil( 0.5 teaspoon), apply to the face, neck and décolleté skin, stand for 40 minutes and rinse.
Mask with apricot kernel oil tightens the skin, eliminates wrinkles, restores the face oval.
During the procedures it is recommended to lie, which guarantees a higher result.
Contraindications to the use of
Apricot oil is a natural product, harmless to the human body.
Contraindicated in case of individual intolerance. On the benefits and contraindications of dried apricots( dried apricots), read this article.
What useful apricot oil, as well as recipes for cooking masks, you learn by watching a video.