Acne is a nuisance to many people. One of the most popular methods of combating it is the use of brewer's yeast.
Let's try to figure out what this method is, and in what cases it brings the result.
- What are the causes of acne?
- How can brewer's yeast help?
- How to use and receive?
- Reviews about folk remedy
- Results of
What are the causes of acne?
Before starting treatment for acne, you need to find out why they appear, otherwise there is a risk to significantly lengthen the path to a positive result or not at all to achieve it. So, what factors can lead to the appearance of acne?
- Hormonal failure. It is this disruption in the functioning of the body that most often causes the deterioration of the skin of the face. Most of the victims of the "hormonal storm" are teenagers: in the period from 13 to 20 years, the highest activity of hormones is shown, which causes full sexual maturation and, as a side effect, the appearance of acne. Wit
- Non-compliance with hygiene. Insufficient skin cleansing( irregular washing, refusal of obligatory evening removal of cosmetics) leads to clogging of the pores with sebum, which creates excellent conditions for the reproduction of pathogenic microorganisms. This includes the irregular change of bed linen, and the habit of constantly touching the face with your hands, and the use of dirty items for care( for example, cosmetic sponge) - all this can lead to an infection that will cause the appearance or aggravation of acne.
- Diseases of internal organs. Quite often, the cause of not passing acne, are diseases of the digestive tract( gastritis, peptic ulcer, colitis, intestinal microflora disorders, etc.), organs of the female reproductive system. Inflammatory processes in the body can lead to the formation of painful subcutaneous pimples.
- Demodex .It is a tick that parasitizes on the skin, hair follicles, mouths of the glands in almost all people, in no way manifesting itself. However, if the defenses of the body weaken, demodex begins to multiply actively, which is accompanied by the appearance of inflammatory elements.
- Incorrect food e. Excessive enthusiasm for fast food, baking, dairy products, sweets can trigger the appearance of acne.
How to make a mask with charcoal and gelatin from black dots?
Does peach oil help cope with wrinkles? Read in this article.
How can brewer's yeast help?
Treatment of acne should be complex, and one of the components of anti-acne therapy can be the use of brewer's yeast.
They include essential amino acids, enzymes, vitamins B, E, PP, antioxidants, trace elements( sulfur, iron, potassium, magnesium, zinc).
Due to its composition, the brewer's yeast exerts a significant positive effect on the body:
- leads the metabolic processes to a state of equilibrium;
- normalizes digestion, stimulating the pancreas;
- strengthens the immune system;
- protects from harmful environmental influences;
- contribute to the elimination of toxins;
- increase the ability of epithelial cells to regenerate;
- makes the skin smooth and supple.
Thus, brewer's yeast can help cope with pimples caused by the following conditions:
- Gastrointestinal diseases;
- Metabolic disorders.
How to use and receive?
Brewer's yeast can be used both internally and externally. The greatest effect is achieved using the first method. Yeast for internal use is available in the form of capsules or tablets, they should be consumed 15-20 minutes before meals, washed down with water.
The daily dosage depends on the specific preparation ( indicated in the instructions) and ideally should be selected by a physician. The course of treatment lasts from 14 days to two months and is repeated after a short break.
An additional method of face care may be masks from brewer's yeast .They disinfect the skin, saturate it with useful elements, improve blood supply and recovery processes.
Here are a few recipes designed for different skin types:
- For oily skin: , dilute 2 tablespoons of brewer's yeast powder in a small amount of slightly warmed milk. Stir the mixture thoroughly and spread it over the face while it is warm. After 15 minutes rinse with warm water.
- For dry skin: 1 tablespoon of yeast mixed with 1 teaspoon of cooled boiled water, 1 egg yolk and 2 teaspoons of wheat germ oil. Apply to the skin for a quarter of an hour, after which wash thoroughly with warm water.
- For normal and combination skin: take 2 teaspoons of yeast, 1 tablespoon of low-fat natural yogurt, 1 teaspoon of carrot, orange and lemon juice. Apply to pre-cleaned face, wash after 20 minutes.
You can buy brewer's yeast in the pharmacy. To date, there is a huge selection of drugs from various pharmaceutical companies, including with additional vitamin-mineral supplements designed to improve the skin condition.
Brewer's yeast is a natural product that does not have contraindications to consumption, except for allergic reactions and fungal infections. Nevertheless, with certain diseases, taking this dietary supplement should be careful. These include:
- Diabetes mellitus( there is a risk of developing hypoglycemia);
- Renal failure.
The result of the use of brewer's yeast will be noticeable not immediately, but only 2-3 weeks after the start of the - the stabilization of metabolic processes takes time.
At the beginning of therapy, the number of acne can increase , but you should not worry - it is a sign that harmful substances are released from the body. Pretty soon the inflammatory elements will go away, and the skin will become velvety and supple.
Reviews about the folk remedy
- I have been suffering with pimples for many years, I tried a lot of external means, but they only had a temporary effect and ruthlessly dried the skin. A friend advised brewer's yeast. The result was pleasantly surprised: after a couple of days, the peeling began to take place, the skin became softer. After a week, new rashes ceased to appear, now it's been 1.5 months after the end of the course and they have not returned yet. Very satisfied with the effect. Anna, 24 years old
- In my school days, my whole face was covered with large subcutaneous pimples, there was literally no living place. Mom took me to a doctor, and he found abnormalities in the work of the intestine. Has registered a rigid diet( ate one vegetables and porridges), and also reception of beer yeast inside. Madly grateful to the doctor, because after a while the amount of pimples decreased, and then completely disappeared. Maintain good skin condition with proper nutrition and repeat the use of brewer's yeast every two months. Veronica, 19 years old
- I was recommended by the cosmetician for brewing yeast, because my skin condition in the spring left much to be desired - there were reddening, pustules, and scaling. After a month of admission, the picture improved significantly, the inflammation went away, the skin became softer, even some inner radiance acquired, but I would not risk repeating the course: the appetite from this drug is simply brutal, it's very difficult to control myself, as a result - 4 extra pounds. Nevertheless, with their task brewer's yeast cope. Irina, 26 yo
Does mask with gelatin help the face from wrinkles?
Can I use linseed oil to smooth wrinkles? Read in this article.
How to make a face mask with Botox effect at home?http: //netlekarstvam.com/krasota/ maski-dlya-litsa / s-krahmalom.html
So, brewer's yeast is a biologically active additive that effectively relieves acne in cases when the cause of their appearance are diseases of the digestive system or metabolic disorders.
However, this method of getting rid of acne has a drawback of : for a lasting result, the course should be repeated several times a year.
In addition, , some patients note the side effect of dietary supplements in the form of meteorism and discomfort in the abdomen .Before using brewer's yeast, you should consult your doctor.
Remember that the treatment of acne should be comprehensive, observe all the rules for taking the drug - and pretty soon there will not be a trace of past inflammations on your face.