The use of aloe from cough is very popular and has long proven itself. It is one of the most effective folk remedies. Ordinary house plant on the windowsill, which contributes to the cure of almost any disease of the human respiratory system. In the people the plant is also called a century-old.
Cough is dry and wet. Dry cough is a symptom of acute respiratory disease, laryngitis, tracheitis, inflammation of the throat. Wet cough indicates infectious diseases of the respiratory system. Its cause may also be a runny nose. Slime from the nose enters the larynx and causes a cough. Such a cough usually is easily treated.
But sometimes a wet cough indicates a serious illness:
Therefore, when you have a cough, especially a child, you should immediately consult a doctor.
Treatment of an ordinary cough that causes a cold, sore throat or virus,
One of the most effective is the use of aloe from cough. And this is not surprising. The plant, or rather its juice, has anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, bactericidal, antiviral properties.Penetrating into body tissues, aloe juice acts as an anesthetic.
If you get into a sore throat, disinfects its mucous surface for several hours, kills viruses. Stoletnik destroys pathogenic microorganisms, increases immunity, extinguishes the inflammatory process in the throat. And at the same time cures and cough.
The effectiveness of the application of aloe juice from cough is deservedly recognized as official medicine. Academician VP Filatov recognized that the use of plants enhances the protective mechanisms of the body. Nowadays, many therapists are positive about treating cough with aloe.
Its juice is a part of many medical products, including antiviral and anti-cold.
The water extract of the plant, sold in many pharmacies, is shown in epidemics of influenza, acute respiratory diseases. It is successfully used to treat pneumonia and other inflammatory diseases of the body's respiratory system. Also, alcoholic tincture of aloe juice is in demand. Inhalations with it help with bronchitis.
People's cough drugs, which include a plant, have been used for a long time. In conjunction with other components, they gently relieve inflammation of the respiratory tract, facilitate the very course of the disease.
Here are the most effective ones.
Recipe 1. Combine lime or buckwheat honey with aloe juice in the following proportions:. The mixture should be taken up to six times a day. After its use, do not drink or eat for half an hour. Relieves cough for colds, bronchitis, tracheitis, inflammation of the throat.
Recipe 2. Cough with angina helps the liqueur from the leaves of the plant. To do this, they must be thoroughly washed, cut into pieces and covered with sugar. Let it brew for three days in a dark place. On the fourth day, pour the container, in which there is a sweet mixture, to the very edges of vodka. Cover and insist in a dark place for three more days. Obtain the resulting liqueur. Adults take 1 tbsp. spoon three times a day, children - 1 tsp. Eat before eating.
Recipe 3. To facilitate a dry cough, mix 3 tbsp. Aloe juice, 1 tbsp. lime honey, juice of 2 lemons, a quarter of a crude bulb, crushed in a gruel. Take every two hours for 2 tablespoons..
Aloe juice is not a panacea for coughing. In addition to the fact that it can cause an allergy in a person, in some cases, treatment with a flower should be very cautious. In addition, there are a number of cases where it is simply contraindicated.
Patients with diabetes, ulcerative colitis, as well as people taking diuretics or corticosteroids should strictly dose the drugs, which include plant components. They are not recommended for menstruation, especially plentiful. After all, scarlet strengthens the bloodstream in the body. It is strictly forbidden to be treated with juice for pregnant women, since it is possible to provoke a miscarriage.
Aloe is contraindicated in patients with cardiovascular diseases, tuberculosis with hemoptysis, people with diseases of the liver, gall bladder, kidneys.
It can not be used for exacerbations of severe chronic disease, inflammation of the peritoneum and gastrointestinal tract, exacerbations of cholecystitis, hepatitis, cystitis, inflammation of the bladder, internal bleeding..
Do not abuse the juice of aloe even for the treatment of cough and in those cases when the health is all right. Modern studies of the effect of plants on living organisms suggest that excessive ingestion of it can cause cancer.
Aloe from cough used for a long time and is a very effective safe natural remedy.
Cough is one of the most common symptoms of most colds. From a biological point of view, coughing attacks are a protective reaction of the body. But most often this indicates that inflammation occurs in the bronchi. When coughing out of the lungs, cells of the lung mucosa and microbes are excreted.
There are different types of cough:
There are some diseases, the symptoms of which are cough:
So, as we see, the diseases, the symptom of which is a cough, is very much. Therefore, do not engage in self-medication, very often the drugs only complicate the cough. You need to know about this before you start taking any medications.
It is especially important to take this symptom seriously if coughing occurs in children. To cure a cough without knowing the true reasons that caused it is very difficult. Therefore, you need to consult a therapist or a pediatrician. It is important to take tests to make the clinical picture of the disease clear.
There is no universal cough medicine. The drugs that treat it can be divided into several types:
In the treatment of cough apply drugs that have a combined effect.Therefore, you can not choose this or that medicine without the help of a specialist. The doctor must listen to the child, which will help determine the nature of the cough.
An important role in the treatment of cough are medicinal plants and homeopathy. The use of various procedures, for example, rubbing, warming, mustard, certain types of massage, physiotherapy, contribute to an early recovery.
And treatment with only non-natural drugs, which have many side effects, often leads to complications.
Many traditional medicine in very rare cases have side effects. They act in a complex way, having a therapeutic effect on the whole organism. Their action is very mild, and they are not toxic, so the risk of complications and the development of an allergic reaction is minimal. It is with the help of herbal medicine that the child can be helped if the doctor is far away and can not conduct the examination.
This houseplant grows in many people on the windowsill. Its medicinal properties have been known for a long time. Its leaves contain juice, which has a bitter taste and a specific smell. As research shows, aloe juice contains many substances useful to the human body.
The leaves of the plant contain vitamin C, minerals, trace elements, acids of organic origin. The use of aloe from cough is often used in phytotherapy.
The juice of the plant helps to heal small cuts and purulent wounds. Aloe produces phytoncides that destroy harmful microbes in the air. In addition to the huge amount of vitamins, phytoncides, resinous substances, the plant contains a very valuable substance - aloin. It is it that easily copes with numerous diseases.
Modern medicine widely uses many drugs with aloe, which are designed to treat burn wounds, ulcers, abscesses, acne on the face. Talk about the benefits of aloe can be a long time. The juice of the plant is used as a preventive agent for inflammatory diseases of the oral cavity. It is especially effective as a rinse.
The spectrum of application of aloe is not limited only to prevention. This is a wonderful medicinal plant.Aloe from cough is used for tuberculosis, bronchitis, pneumonia and other diseases.
According to Academician Filatov, the chemical composition of aloe proves that it is a biogenic stimulant that promotes an increase in immunity. This plant is very valuable in the treatment of asthma, low hemoglobin, stomach ulcers, chronic gastritis.
There are a huge number of recipes with aloe. Many of them contain bee honey. However, do not forget that honey can be a powerful allergen, so before you start giving cough syrups (aloe with honey) to children, you need to get a consultation from a doctor.
In folk medicine it is believed that the combination of honey, fat and aloe - allows you to achieve maximum therapeutic effect.In order to prepare such a medicine you will need:
First, melt the butter over low heat, then add the pork fat there. Using a blender or meat grinder, you should grind the aloe. In the melted fat add honey, crushed aloe, cocoa. Then all this is mixed. The finished medicine should be put in a jar and stored in a refrigerator.
It is recommended to use it for pulmonary diseases of 1 tbsp. spoon 3 times a day before eating. In acute bronchitis, rubbing the breast with this remedy is used. You should use the medicine after consulting a doctor.
Cough often occurs with a variety of colds. And to get rid of this unpleasant symptom is not at all easy. Many people, having consulted with their attending physician, use not only all kinds of pharmaceutical preparations, but also folk remedies. For example, aloe with honey from coughs perfectly helps not only adults, but also children.
Healing properties of the plant, which is called aloe, are known to mankind already for three millennia. Its leaves are filled with juice, which has a pronounced flavor and slightly bitter taste. This juice has a truly unique composition, because it contains mineral salts, vitamin C, micro and macro elements, tannins, valuable organic acids, carbohydrates, etc. This juice has wound-healing, bactericidal and antiseptic actions, therefore it is very widely used in folk medicine, in particular, for cough relief.
Honey is very highly valued, because it is able to help in the treatment of many common diseases. This wonderful product contains a large number of important microelements, vitamins and other substances useful to humans. Since it is high-caloric, in combination with aloe it helps to strengthen the weakened organism and make recovery much quicker.
With a strong, dry and suffocating cough, a potion that is easy to prepare will help. For this, it is best to use aloe, which is older than three years. Leaflets should be carefully peeled off or cut off from the bottom of the plant. Then they must be thoroughly washed, dried and ground into a slurry with a blender.
After that, the gruel should be wrapped in clean gauze and squeeze out the medicinal juice from it. In it should be added a tablespoon of vodka and honey, 5 grams of butter and egg yolk of one egg. All this mixture should be put on a small fire and, stirring, keep it on the stove until the oil is completely melted. The resulting medicine should be drunk before going to bed, making small sips. Usually the course of such treatment is no more than five days.
You can use a healing mixture of coughs, the recipe of which is unusually simple. To make it, you need to take 250 grams of honey, aloe and butter, and a tablespoon of cocoa powder and 200 grams of pork fat. Aloe should be ground with a blender, and fat and butter - melt on a sufficiently slow fire. Then all these ingredients must be mixed, transferred to a 1 liter glass jar, tightly closed with a lid and placed in a cool enough place. Take this mixture three times a day before eating a tablespoon.
When coughing, a mixture of aloe and honey juice helps, and the ingredients should be taken in equal proportions. This medicine should be stored on the refrigerator door and taken on a teaspoon three times a day.
For children suffering from bronchitis, a medicine made from boiled aloe with honey is very suitable. To make it, you must dilute 300 grams of honey 125 ml of boiled water. Then in it it is necessary to add finely chopped sheet of an aloe and to put a mix on enough small fire approximately for couple of hours. After this, remove the saucepan from the fire, mix its contents and cool. This medicine should be taken on a dessert or a teaspoon three times a day.
Of course, honey and aloe are far from safe, which means that you must always consult a competent specialist before using them. After all, honey often causes allergies, especially in babies. And aloe should not be used with a tendency to bleeding and if they are present, for example, with hemorrhoids, gastric and uterine bleeding and even with menstruation. Contraindications for the application of this plant are the pathologies of the gallbladder, gastrointestinal tract, liver, and cystitis.
read very carefully:
Coughing is a reflex reaction of the respiratory tract to mechanical, chemical or inflammatory irritation. Cough is used by the body of the child, as a physiological function to clean the respiratory tract from what should not normally be there.
With some pathological conditions (asthma, cystic fibrosis, etc.) ) a very large amount of, often, viscous sputum is formed in the respiratory tract. With the help of a cough, the baby's body cleanses the respiratory tract, so suppressing cough, especially in such situations, can lead to a marked deterioration in the child's condition.
Many respiratory tract infections are accompanied by a cough that does not require medical treatment and passes itself for a short enough time. The main way to treat this cough is to drink and moisturize the inhaled air.
Cough reflex in children is congenital, however, the ability to cough up phlegm develops with age and reaches an acceptable level by the age of 4-5 years.
In very young children, the nasopharynx is arranged so that most of the mucous secretions in the cold flows down the back wall of the pharynx and falls on the vocal cords, irritating them and causing a reflex cough. The same thing happens when teeth are erupted, when salivation increases (to make it clearer - you yourself feel about the same feeling when you "swallow" with saliva).
Thus, prescribing to a small child refluxing and thinning medications is not only ineffective, but can also lead to unpleasant consequences.
The main feature of cough medicine is that there is still no real scientific research that determines the effectiveness and safety of most cough medicine. Doses given to children are in fact extrapolated from adult doses, that is, the exact dosages for children are unknown and unspecified. Side effects, up to the most severe, associated with taking medication "from a cough are repeatedly described in the specialist literature.
Cough in ARVI is a self-passing condition, which is treated with copious drinking and moistening of the air.
Is it necessary, dear parents, to give medicines to a child, exposing his health to risk where there is enough parental love, patience and abundant drink?
Cough is a manifestation of many diseases. Cough can occur with colds, bronchitis, tracheitis, pleurisy, pneumonia and other lung diseases. First of all, you need to treat the underlying disease, but at the same time, it can be facilitated by using cough remedies.
Traditional methods of cough treatment:
1) Grind 500 gr. peeled onions, add 2 tablespoons of honey, 400 gr. sugar and cook over low heat in 1L. water for 3 hours. Then cool and drain. Store in a tightly closed container in the refrigerator. Take a mixture of warm 1 tablespoon 4-5 times a day with a strong cough.
2) From the cough is useful to eat onions, toasted in butter and mixed with honey.
3) Mix in equal parts the purified hazelnuts and honey. Take 1 teaspoonful 5-6 times a day with warm milk.
4) Mix honey and horseradish juice in the ratio:. Take small portions throughout the day with a cup of tea. To drink for the whole day 2-3 cups of this infusion.
5) Wipe the ripe bananas through a sieve and put them in a pan with hot water at the rate of 2 bananas per 1 glass of water with sugar. Warm up and drink this mixture when coughing.
6) When coughing, cut into small cubes a black radish and put it in a saucepan, sprinkling with sugar. Bake in the oven for 2 hours. Strain and drain the liquid into a bottle. Drink 2 teaspoons 3-4 times a day and at night before going to bed.
7) When treating a cough, the healer Vanga advised to cook 1 potato, 1 onion, 1 apple in 1l. water. Cook until the water is less than half. This broth drink 1 teaspoon 3 times a day.
8) Fresh cabbage juice with sugar is useful as an expectorant for coughing. A decoction of cabbage with honey works well.
9) With a prolonged cough, mix 300gr. honey and 1kg. crushed aloe leaves, pour the mixture, l. water and bring to a boil. Keep on low heat for 2 hours, stirring. To cool. Keep in the refrigerator for no more than a month. Take 1 tablespoon 3 times daily before meals.
10) Juice from aloe leaves mixed in equal proportions with warm honey and butter. Take 1 teaspoon 4 times daily before meals with a strong cough.
11) Mix 3 tablespoons of severed birch buds with 100 gr. unsalted butter, put on fire, bring to a boil and simmer on very low heat for 1 hour. Strain, squeeze, kidney discard. Add 200gr. honey and mix well. Take with cough 4 times a day before meals.
12) Freshly cut nettle roots and finely chopped in sugar syrup. Take 1 tablespoon per day with a strong cough.
13) Pour 1 teaspoon of nettle grass, l. steep boiling water, insist, wrapped, 30 minutes and strain. Drink as tea for expectoration and dilution of sputum.
14) 1 tablespoon chopped plantain leaf pour 1 cup of boiling water, insist on a boiling water bath for 15 minutes, cool and strain. Take 1 tablespoon 5-6 times a day with a strong cough.
15) Thymus broth or liquid extract is used as an expectorant for coughing.
16) When coughing it is recommended to drink hot milk with butter: ¾ cup of milk for 50 grams. oil.
Rhinitis or runny nose - inflammation of the nasal mucosa. Rhinitis can be both an independent ailment, and a symptom of many infectious and allergic diseases. The occurrence of colds contributes to hypothermia.
There are several good folk recipes for combating the common cold:
1) Mix 1 tablespoon fresh carrot juice and 1 tablespoon vegetable oil (olive or sunflower), which is pre-boiled in a water bath. Add in the mixture 1-3 drops of garlic juice. Blend the mixture daily. Bury a few drops in each nostril 3-4 times a day.
2) Brewed or fresh beet juice to dig in the nose a few drops 4-5 times a day or wash your nose 2-3 times a day with broth beets. You can add honey to the broth. Cotton swabs moistened in beetroot juice, which are inserted into the nostrils 3-4 times a day, help.
From a cough, take the black radish and cut out the core of it, get a barrel, fill it up cavity sugar, and put at room temperature insist, the resulting syrup let's 1-2 tbsp. spoons to the child.
I gave my children a cough to make a violet (viola) tricolor, it is sold in a pharmacy. Very well helped.
Recipes of traditional medicine
used in the common cold:
1. Menthol oil (drugstore). Inoculate 3-5 drops of menthol oil into each nostril. Do twice a day; simultaneously lubricate with oil: forehead, whiskey, behind the ears, the back of the head, the wings of the nose. You can mix menthol oil with camphor oil. The procedures are the same. Well helps with a beginning cold.
2. Kalanchoe (home remedy). With the beginning of a cold it is enough 2-3 times a day to lubricate the nose with juice from a fresh leaf Kalanchoe and runny nose will quickly stop. You can dig in 3-5 drops.
3. Tincture. At 100 gr. sunflower or olive oil take one tablespoon with the top of the crushed ledum. Insist 21 days in a dark place, shaken daily. Strain, wring out. Drip 2-3 drops in each nostril for the first time, then instill 1 drop 3-4 times a day. Do not more than a week. Runny nose goes away in a few days.
4. Kerosene. At night, smear the soles of his feet with kerosene and soak a thin rag in kerosene, squeeze and put on the soles. Wear warm socks or stockings on your feet and warmly wrap. In the morning, there will be relief or a runny nose will pass.
5. Chronic rhinitis. Make slightly warm, slightly saline water. Add there 1 teaspoon of any of the listed tinctures (calendula, sofar, eucalyptus). Take water, liter. This water wash the nose.
The procedure is as follows: to bend under the water at an angle of 45 degrees, nose to draw it and release it from the mouth. So skip the entire solution without looking up your nose alternately through each nostril. Do with chronic colds twice a day, morning and evening.
6. Drug bud is 10 gr. in powder; root, grass - 10 gr. in powder; hoof, root - 20 g. in the powder. All is well mixed. With a chronic cold, this powder should be snorted 3 times a day.
7. Red beet. Bury in each nostril for 5-6 drops of freshly squeezed beet juice (fresh, not boiled). You can soak a cotton swab in fresh juice and put it in your nose.
8. It helps from the cold a finely chopped onion, infused with sunflower oil. This compound lubricates the nostrils.
9. With a cold, honey is chewed with honeycombs and honey is applied to the nostrils.
10. Eucalyptus tea and peppermint are excellent for inhalation with a cold. For a liter of hot water, 3-4 drops of infusion are enough.
11. With a cold, it is recommended to wrap the feet of gauze moistened with alcoholic infusions of capsicum, top with woolen socks and go to bed.
12. With a cold, juice from the fresh leaves of mother-and-stepmother is buried in the nose 2 to 3 drops in each nostril.
13. With a cold, take 1 part of freshly prepared carrot juice, 1 h. vegetable oil and a few drops of garlic juice. Bury in the nose 3 times a day.
14. From the cold helps a mixture of honey with red beet juice. Mix a teaspoon of honey and 3 tablespoons of beet juice. Bury in the nose a few drops 3-4 times a day.
pork tax, licorice root, rub at night with groundworm or goose fat. From the cold, juice of aloe in 2 drops., At night heel to warm bags of salt (separately to heat salt and pour into bags), it would also be nice to wash the nose with a weak saline solution (it dries well).
from a cough it agree, juice of a radish helps. from nasmyreka get rid of sadistic way - buried in the nose of the juice of Kalanchoe, the child pored over, buried the pinosol. and at night near the crib on the saucer they put a chopped onion-child slept peacefully all night, without a cold
The first stage of vegetative-resonance testing, antiviral program, deworming, the second stage of recovery.
Children recommend antiparasitic programs once every three months. All 100% natural, it is necessary to clean the child of the aggression of parasites.
Molozovo-modulates immunity and chlorodophilus-friendly bacteria-produce immunity and vitamins.
And constantly strengthen the immune system and fully nourish, such as spirulina, vitamins, minerals, omega 3/60, alfalfa. The organism breaks down if it does not get something, becomes acidic.
In the day of drinking, l pure living structured water, it restores to-n balance in the body, removes toxins from the cells. Blood and saliva pH, 5, if lower, the organism becomes acidic, the aggression of bacteria, viruses, fungi and parasites develops.
Drink water with the mineral supplement Alka Mine, the first product that has calcium in ionic form, easily replenishes daily intake of calcium in the body, it alkalizes the body, neutralizes acid, 98% of the products consumed by us acidic.
Restore the acid-base balance in the body most importantly.
Nutrition is fully 100% natural food, which gives energy. Food should be perishable, cooked to 60 * C with the preservation of enzymes, enriched with minerals and vitamins.
this problem is also visited by us. We tried and drank national medicine and medicine. I realized that warmth helps best, that is, you need to do inhalations, soar your feet, compresses. And to quickly cure a runny nose, you must wash your nose. The procedure is unpleasant, but it helps the best. Rinse should be 1 time per day with a solution of furacilin, chlorophyllite, or saline. I wash my son with a large syringe, lowering my head as low as possible.
Since the child is small, the treatment should be pleasant and TASTY! Radish is best, only not with sugar, but with honey, you can brew cedar nuts in milk and drink it, too, with honey. A runny nose is best treated with a massage needle over the eyebrows, near the outer corners of the eyes, near the bridge of the nose, near the wings of the nose, if you teach the child, he himself will happily do it. You can draw an iodine grid on the bridge of your nose. NO TREATMENT WILL BE EFFECTIVE, IF IT IS MATTERED WITH VIOLENCE.
Pellentesque Dui, Non Felis. Maecenas Male
© 2019 Symptoms and treatment. All rights reserved